Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki's eyes blazed up when she called Anne a whore and he rushed to her and grips the crucifix crushing it."How dare you call her that you wrach first you call her a harlot now this and this time to me."He growls."How can you call your self a mother after treating her like that,I stayed up with her all night trying to quell the tears your made her cry."He adds before backing away slowly."Its been months and yet she has never stopped thinking about you and how you have been doing and you treat her like trash,every one of the girls I saved that day are still alive and well one has even just been married and all there mothers now live with us as well."He added before looking at her."You should be ashamed of how you are acting now I am going to return to the woman I love and ill give her the love you will no longer show her."He says before he vanished and reappeared in the throne room much calmer then when he was there before."Forgive the outburst but a woman I love was hurt and I took it apon my self to see justice carried out sorry to ruin your day lord."He says before bowing and he vanishes again as the sky slowly starts to lightien up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Marie screamed in fright as the women huddled in the corner in fear as loki scolded her and told her how awful she was being a wave of guilt rushed through her as she realized no demon could touch that cross and he was probably what her daughter had called her... when loki had disappear the guards came rushing in demanding her name.. she went with them willingly as Henry was bewildered and angry seeing as Loki had left not before he turned to the woman and pointing at her,"Send her to the tower I will figure out what is to be done with her find me a scribe I must talk with this loki...", he demands as everyone rushes around to do as they are told. Marie cried out for mercy as she was dragged off to the tower to be kept a prisoner until loki could be asked what he would like done to the woman named Marie Carper;

During the time in which anne had escaped the men where coming back having caught nothing but feeling the pressure of the blood thirsty leave there bodies,"The Lady anne what is she doing?", they said oddly finding her dangerously close to the edge,"Wait is she trying to jump!!", they all rushed to the edge of the ledge anne tumbled over it and nearly down into the angry sea as they all picked her up and carried her back to the house she was mumbling about something trying to get her,"STOP THE GOBLINS THE GOBLINS", she shrieked crouching in fear as she cried out in her sleep the women found her,'What happened!", they demand rushing her into the kitchen,"She nearly went tumbling off the bloody cliff!!", said one,"What is going on today we have been all acting weird and she is acting like a mad woman!!", the women managed to quiet her down as someone announced loki had returned,"Keep him busy we will tend to her", demands Joan's mother as they take her and hide her into the back room where they can keep a closer eye on her and she can't escape she wasn't running up with fever but slowly she began to wake in a cold sweat and she was shivering,"The horror..", she whispered shivering in her gown,"These creatures kept attacking me while men piled more sticks onto my burning grave..", she choked trying not to relive the horrors of her nightmare,"Easy there love... its alright..", said the older women as they began to tend to her easing her scared self,"Its alright.." they soothed as the men came through,'My lord are you alright?", they asked seeing as he seemd to not be as angry as before...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki noticed the people in his castle was acting odd and he looks at the men before him."Sorry for the way I was acting but I was very angry at some one but I said what I had to but it seems my magic has had some unforeseen effects on you all,I will have to keep that in mind and keep my anger in check."He says before he turns to them."Was any one hurt if so bring them before me and I will heal them and ease there minds."He adds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Everyone shifted around uncomfortably as Mary stepped forward,"Loki please follow me", she said in a small gesture she led him to the back room where anne had a blanket of wool and was being fed some broth,"Loki please dont' be alarmed or ask her to many questions...", she said,"But anne isn't feeling well and she needs your healing touch", replied mary softly as the women moved around anne feeding her warm brother and coddling her from her fears.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki followed Mary to where Anne was and he rushes to her side and kneels next to her and looks at her sadly as he puts a hand on her head."I am sorry Anne it seems my magic affected you the worst."He says says softly before he starts to heal her both mind and body his eyes where closed and he then opens them and looks at her."How are you feeling now."He asks softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The hard feelings of depression, fear and the horrible nightmares vanished in a matter of seconds,"Loki..", she said looking up at him as she felt his soft arms around her,"Whats going on?", she asked blinking in confusion as everyone looked relieved,"What happened?", she asked as joan's mother sighed,"Lets just say your okay now and everything is back to normal you best head to bed we will handle the rest", anne stood up,"Why I'm not sick?", she said as the women looked at her and shook her head,"Anne dear we have alot to tell you later but for now head to bed please", she looked at loki,"My lord if you will", said joan's mother as the women parted to let him through with anne.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki lets out a little sigh of relief and then slowly picks Anne up and nods before he carries her to there room and sets her on the bed and he drops to his knees before her his head bowed."I am sorry Anne i got angry and my anger made my magic act with out my knowing and it started to effect you and every one around me and you almost got hurt,I am so sorry."He says  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne was so confused as she was led up the stairs and she looked down at loki and smiled,"Oh loki love...", she said tenderly holding his face and smiling,"I'm alright I'm not sure whats going on..", she said not realizing his magic had put her mind at ease she sat in bed,"It seems the whole staff was worried about me as of you... I feel much better today then yesterday..", she replied softly turning in the bed to lay in it but sit up she told him,"Mother.. didn't want to come back.. its hurt me very much...", she whispered,"I thought all mother's loved there children loki... am I wrong?", she asked him innocently.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks up at her."I know she hurt you and you where talking in your sleep so I knew all of what she called you and it made me angry to the point I lost control of my magic and I went to her and gave her a peace of my mind she had the nerve to call you a whore to my face."He says looking down at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne bowed her head,"Its alright loki.. we can not change the ways of a persons mind as I have come to realize over the knowledge you have provided me that everyone has a free will and will make there own decisions...", she whispered feeling she had to be strong for him she told him,"Please... do not mourn for me.. I hurt but I will have to learn to live with the pain and forget.. you are a god but to take away my pain would to take away my memory and to do that I wish not upon myself", she told him,'I thank you for being there for me regardless when I feel like I am lost in a sea of sorrow but I ask of you not to punish yourself or your people loki", she whispered holding his hand as she pressed it against her lips for reassurance.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks up at her,this was another new feeling for him he wasn't use to being angry or even really sad he was feeling so many new things and learning how humans act and think and he was learning it all form Anne."I would do any thing for you Anne."He says slowly before standing up again and takes a deep breath."I should return to the king and get our horses back and ask him for forgivness after barging in there."He says before kissing Anne softly."You should rest up or maybe read I am sure you can find some good books in our library."He says with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne shook her head,"I think that it is a bad idea for you to ask forgiveness of a king but it is very polite of you to do so", she told him,"I think you should give him a gift for ruining his court perhaps you give him the horses as a present to see if he will except your gift..", she told him smiling,"I think I shall read today.. it will do me well", she sighed,"I shall be able to forget my sorrows faster within a book", she confessed turning to to leave there room and head to the library.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and nods."Thats a good idea enjoy your book my dear and take the day off today as well and just relax."He says before he vanishes and before returning to the king he check on the horses and pets them both."You have taken good care of them."He says with a smile before handing the stable boy a few gold."Thank you."He says before he returns to the kings throne room his eyes where closed and then they slowly open and he speaks softly."Against the advise I was given I have come here to apologise for this morning and as a show of that apoloage I offer you two horses one is my personal horse and the other was the one used by Anne Carper how ever this dosen't feel like it is enough so I offer you this."He says as he snaps his fingers and a large amount of gold fills the middle of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The king was just about to finish court for the day he had his wife in check as she gasped seeing Loki appear the whole court mummered as Henry glared at the pile of gold on the floor and then back at Loki,"I see.. a god likes to play people?", he asked clapping his hands two guards come foward with anne's mother in chains,"Take this woman back with you either that or I'm going to behead her and please do not enter my court again my lord...", he said darkly as Marie was thrown at Loki's feet as she turned to beg the king for forgiveness,"Your highness mercy...", she said on her feet,"I am just a humble christian woman don't feed me to the devil", she was trembling as the king of England stood,"You have caused this rucus and you will either pay with your head woman or your soul choose", he demands, as Marie went white with fear,"My soul..", she said feeling herself choking thinking of the saints to give her courage on this decision.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki couldn't help but grin at how the king spoke to him then he turns to see Anne's mother in chains and then loki turns to the king."I was indeed angry at this woman how ever I never seeked her death and for you to think you have control over her life makes me laugh."He says before snaping his fingers and the chains disappear."As for me playing you I asure you I did come back on the words of this woman's daughter."He says as the gold vanishes as well as the horse's form the stables."And one more think King,you would do well to mind your voice when talking to me we wouldn't want me to get angry again now would we."He says before he and Anne's mother vanish and reappear in Loki's throne room."Please go get Anne for me please she may still be reading in the library."He says as a guard nods and runs off."And could you bring this woman a drink and food."He says to another guard who was a woman and she bows and heads to the kitchen.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff