Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki had his horse ready and he goes to look for Anne and finds her by her horse and smiles."Are you ready to get going if we leave now we should get there by night fall."He adds before talking to some guards about taking care of the castle sense he wont be here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Stroking the Mares nose she turned to find loki approaching,"Yes I'm ready" ,she said taking up ;her feet into the stirrup she mounted her house and took a deep breathe this was her second time riding but she wasn't to scared knowing that loki would be with her and that he would lead the way.. she waited for him to mount as they walked the horses out of the stable,"Have you left someone in charge in your stead?" ,she asked as they made there way to the main gate of the castle which would lead to a bridge across the water and onto the beach.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods and mounts his horse and nods."Not really just informed the guards to keep every one safe."He says with a grin as they leave the main gate and he leads them on the road."Ok lets go."He says before he starts troting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded as she followed close behind Loki she galloped right behind him keeping to the right side as the took the main road it was easier that way... They would both remain silent most of the ride and would eventually take a break around late noon where they would rest for only a moment to eat and continue on.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stopped off by a river to take a brake and he hops off his horse before helping down Anne and he smiles."Enjoying the ride so far?"He asks before he walks over to the river and snaps his fingers and some stuff for lunch appeared on the ground and he looks over at her with a smile."We have so much stuff left over form last night so I turned it into some stuff for lunch."He says before sitting down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne with the help of loki dismounted her horse and then turned to see him prepare a picnic with his magic she smiled at him softly before going to sit down and eat some of the meal it seemed he had brought some along with them with the help of his celestial powers, she asked him,"We can't stay long we still have a long way to go", she confessed sighing as she gazed at the road ahead she wondered how they would make it there at all! She turned to her meal eating quickly but quietly her mind lost in thought she did hope her mother would come with her she wanted to see her so bad and determination lit her face as she thought about what she was going to say to her mother to convince her to leave the court and come with her...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki followed her gaze down the road and then he looks over at her."If you want I can shorten our trip if you dont want to ride the whole way."He says looking at her with a little smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"No loki", smiled anne,"I think we can both ride the whole way there I'm just anxious to meet mother", she told him, finishing up her food she stood up and walked over to the horse,"We should continue on or it will be tomorrow morn. before we get there".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki downs his food and stands up after her and the whole picknic vanishes as he helps her back onto her horse and smiles up at her."Then we better move a little faster then just keep up with me ok."He says before jumping on his own horse and he hits the road again this time moving at a full gallop he was using his magic to make the horse less tired but that was it so they could keep running.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

]They road for hours it was nearly midnight when the two appear in the streets of london right outside of it and they slowed to a trot and went about heading to the center castle... Upon entrance there was ballets and asked who the party was,"Lord Loki of Whales and company", instructed anne as she was helped down and then they were guided to the kings court where upon party was still going on..."We are sorry my lord but this king has retired for bed if you wish to mingle with his court along side Lady...", he threw a blank face at anne who smiled,"Anne..", she said the man bit his lower lip,"Right Lady anne you may proceed in", he told them bowing.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki and Anne got to London at midnight and then trotted up to the castle but before going in Loki threw the young stable boy a few gold and grins."Take good care of them please."He says before joining Anne and before they entered Loki snaps his fingers and there rideing outfits change into something far more presentable."Its to bad the king is asleep I would have liked to congratulate him,is the new lady still awake or did she join the king."He asks the young knight with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The man told him,"The Lady Anne of Cleves was told to stay awake by his majesty... her services as a dutiful wife were not needed.. plus she is getting used to English customs", said the man as they would entered a there sat anne of cleves very graceful kind and sweet she had a think German accent in which could be detected and she was rather... a sweet woman not as thin and wiry as the average english lady alot thicker in proportions but not over weight by all means she was alot louder and odd with her fashion still she wore her German clothes amongst the English and she was smiling always. Anne found herself liking the new queen as they approached and the woman asked them kindly as she said,"Who is dis?", she said her head tilting as anne bowed to her and loki.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods and enters with Anne and Loki insistently knew the woman was German form how she acted and spoke and he grins as the woman asked who they are and he gives the woman a bow."Good evening your grace my name is Loki lord of Whales is a plesure to meet you. Ich hoffe dir geht es heute Abend gut he says in clear and fluid German he then mostions to Anne the lovely lady beside me in Anne Marie Carper."He says as he once more steps back to let Anne speak.

((I hope you are doing fine tonight is the translation))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The Young queen was very excited to hear someone from her language speak to her,"vielen Dank, mein Herr", she said rather happily to Loki as she turned to anne,"Ah your name is anne to?", she said,"I hear he is a god which they tell me you are one of his ladies?", she asked blinking her bright eyes at anne in interest as anne nodded,"Yes I am one of the Ladies of the court", replied anne not referring to her personal connection to loki,"I am looking for an older woman that has come to your court her name is Marie Carper?", she said referring to her mother whose middle name she took the queen nodded,"OH yes older english woman she prefers to stay in my rooms you can go there if you wish yes", she told her smiling as Anne bowed to the English queen,"Thank you very much", she said turning to loki she gave him a look that told him of her objective before leaving the sight to hunt down her mother.

[Translation: Thank you very much sir!]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at Anne and smiles before he bows his head and lets her go he then turned to the queen and bows to her."I hope the queenly life is to your liking lady Anne?"He asks before he noticed the knights where watching him like a hawk and he couldn't help but grin at it.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff