Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anne Marie Carper

Anne watched as her and 4 other women stood near loki and the others stood where he pointed she seen the fear and disappointment in her mothers eyes as she found herself crying out to her she sold her soul to some man.. a dark man with magic the devil a god? she wasn't sure she didn't even know his name she bowed her head as her and the other girls waited to see the fate of their mothers, sisters, aunts and friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins."I am not above killing you but what fun would that bring me."He says as he taps his staff to the ground and soon a deep rumble started to grow as the ground starts to shake and soon in the water just off the beach a castle starts to rise form the waves."My name is Loki son to odin the all father and brother to thor lord of the storm."He says with a grin."You who do not wish to follow may leave this place spread word of what happened here to any who will listen and maybe send some more people my way my home is large and these young ladies may need help."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne heard the name loki and she remembered stories of the Norwegians believing in a god of this name... an old fisher man told her but her mother and the others took off and began to walk as she nodded in fear of seeing his power and once they reached the woods they ran but she noticed her mother looking back with fear and sadness as she would most likely never see her again. Anne rose as she turned to the 4 other girls there were only 5 would he make them sex slaves? Would they be forced to up keep a whole castle and his guest? He wasn't sure but she was sure of one thing someone was going to be coming to get them soon she was sure once the king of england found out an army would be up risen and all would perish; She looked over at loki he seemed content her and the woman were silent as she watched them stand next to her head bowed,"What would you like us to do first..", she said in a quiet voice seeing as no one else would speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki turned when Anne spoke and he grins."Fist things first Anne Marie Carper we go in side and once there we handle all introductions."He says as he walks to where a large bridge starts to come out of the waves and he leads them across and once across the bridge falls back into the water.and once at the doors they swing open and he walks them inside it was nice and clean already and very nice for a building that just came out of the water.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded slowly as she followed behind him the other girls in a single row across the bridge that appeared from the waves as they all descend into the castle wondering if it were actually possible to be such a thing or was this what the after life was like this didnt feel like the heaven they all were told to have. She walked into the well lit castle as the girls filed in and the decor was superb for grander than anything they would see at the court of england, france, and rome put together and they followed him down a massive hall the girls awe struck by the grandor. As they watched him lead them into a throne room and they all felt themselves feeling much better about there descion they would be severing a king and the tales of court life flooded back into annes memories until she felt she could burst with excitement but they all felt fear to for this was strange and this man had magic they all stood in a solid line before him staring up at him with excitement and fear. Anne felt she was going to faint again but she remained strong who knew what was going to happen to them this could all be an illusion and they wouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Now we can continue as I said my name is loki and that young lady is Anne Marie Carper now I would like the rest of you to tell me your names and what it is you are good at doing so I can apont you to the right place and then we can get you all changed into proper clothing.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Each girl state their positions and their names:

1. Mary Lesly the Millers daugher
2. Margret Anne Anderson Farmers daughter
3. Joan May Pickett Shepardess
4. Katherine Anok Blacksmiths daughter

After each girl was done they all stood there waiting orders and which they would be sent and where they all seemed rather willing to work and it wasnt like non of them couldn't do any job they had been working on the manor since they were 13 of age. Anne surveyed loki she was trying to remember the lore in which was behind the man he was the god of something and she couldn't put her finger on it but as they had time and she already knew what she had told him she finally came to the conclusion he was probably the god of evil deeds; He had mentioned chaos was he the god of chaos itself? It seemed he brought that in his entire wake but she wouldn't know the lore of this man because she hadn't been taught to read and non of the girls knew how to read either it was common for the people of this country during this time to now know any lanauge and barely know english in its form or writing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki listened to the girls and nods."So we have a miller and farmer and a shepherdess and and blacksmith."He says before looking at Anne."And Anne what is it you where a maid right?"He asks before standing up and walking over to them.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne nodded,"I was taught different things as well all of our parents have worked as jack of trades..", she told loki keeping her voice low and her eyes planted to the floor,"We are all able to do many different jobs.. those are just what we know the best...", she told him. Daring to glance up she seen the smiling face of Loki and she tried not to be rigid with fear... they would all have to listen and obey or they would descend upon a faith worse than death she was sure.. or deaths itself.. maybe if she longed for the outdoors she could jump into the sea from the top of the castle and die but she was sure he would just kill her on the spot and all the other girls for disobedience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods."Will then that is where you all shall be placed just inform me of what you will need."He says before waving for them to follow him."come with me I will show you where you will be staying."He adds as he leads them to there rooms.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself nodding along with all the other girls they weren't sure what he meant by what he needed as they followed along the hallway toward their rooms,"Lord...Loki", said anne with hesitation,"We are unsure what you mean by what we need...", she paused,"I thought we were hear to serve you wouldn't you tell us what we need or have to do" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stopped at a set of doors and turns to them."You are here to serve me but every castle needs people to run it smoothly,I came to this world to see what it was like to live like your kings but taking over a country would have been to easy I want to build one form scratch."He says as he points out there rooms witch where probely the size of some of there homes before they lost them."Now you're rooms are appointed."He says before snaping his fingers and all there cloths fade away before being replaced with new ones.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself hearing how he was planning on taking over a country which would be no feat for a god but managed to just wish to make one from scratch,"I understand.. we will begin working on your castle... but where are we to find food for harvest and animals for meat?", she said only to stop talking as the girls gasped as their ragged clothes turned into lovely soft new gowns they were not overly fancy they were just new clothes something most of them never seen in their lives, softest fabrics made of light colors and it felt as if there whole bodies had been cleansed and well groomed for the dirt and blood from before was gone and their hair had been cleansed from soil and oils. She glanced up at their rooms a large chamber with small canopy beds big enough for each girl a lot larger than a cot but smaller than the mattresses that were used for the lord and lady of the manor. She felt herself turn to Loki as the girls bowed on their knees in gratitude,"Thank you Lord Loki", they mummered in meek voices,"We are forever in your debt", anne glanced up at the over powering god,"Lord... loki is that alright to call you that? Do we have to worship at your alter now?" ,she asked,"You are a god... aren't you?". She could hear the whispers and gasp of the girls they thought him a demon not a god there was no other than what they were told, anne had been trying to remember what loki was from the stories and she remembered. Loki god of mischief and chaos; it was coming back to her in this place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at the girls and grins."Yes I am a god,granted i am not the most loved of my kind but I tend to be the most fun to hang around."He says laughing before turning away form the girls."You lot need to sleep now get to it and we will continue in the morning."He says before leaving the girls to there room  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

All the girls nodded their heads in obdience bowing them as he passed and waited til he shut the doors of there chambers then they huddled around anne demanding questions,"I think we best listen to him and go to bed he really is a god and I shall tell you as we undress for the night" ,she told them the storys of Odin and Thor of Loki and Freya all that she could remember of the norweign gods,"The older fishermen came from the lands in which these gods were made or came of existance..", she said in a low voice,"It is all i know of them.. I am no expert.." she whispered as they all nodded in agreement,"We now serve a god and not a demon but he is one of the most feared of the gods and we must listen to him or we shall be in trouble", with heavy eyes the girls slipped out of their dresses folded them nice at the end of the bed and slipped into the soft beds. They all were dressed in their shifts which was the usual undergarment and night gown for women during this time period. Anne found herself falling into asleep rather easily but her dreams were filled of the days events the women being raped,.. her father hacked down by the raiders... her mothers eyes as she glared at the face of loki whom she called a demon and the fear and love she showed her final farewell to her daughter at the treeline shore.. Anne's face was coated in tears during her sleep she knew it was going to be different from this day forward everything would be different....  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff