Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once every one was quite loki spoke softly but loud enough for every one to hear."I gather you all today to bring forth a man and his bride that they may live in peace and love for the comfort of there days,if anyone objects to this may they speak now or forever hold there peace."He then poses and looks around the room and then to Noah."Do you Noah take Joan as your bride?"He asks and Noah nods."Yes I do."He says then Loki turns to Joan"Do you take Noah as your groom."He asks her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Joan smiled at noah,'I will", she told him, anne watched in the audience finding her heart producing a charm of delight and awe at the cermony a very human thing for anne happened and she found herself burning with jealousy at the feeling of her friend getting married then it turned to guilt immediatley once she realized what she was jealous over and she knelt her head in shame and turned her face away trying to clear her mind and focus on Joan for the day.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and looks at the two of them."I prounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride."He says with a smile as Noah looks at Joan and kisses her softly and every one starts to cheer and Loki takes a step to the side for every one to see them clearly and he starts to calp with every one else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls cheered with the crowd as they began to throw flower petals and the couple and then joan and noah began to move through the crowd and be congratulated as the girls headed to the kitchen to bring out the big meal that they were planning on preparing with loki for the wedding feast,"Joan is going to norway to meet noah's parents", said mary excited,"I bet its beautiful over there", she concluded as the girls shrugged,"I don't know its a different place perhaps it is", said anne as she began to get on an apron.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and joins the girls in the kitchen and looks at them."I hope you girls are ready this is going to be a lot of work."He says as he grabs an apron and gets some stuff ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"The lot of you aren't going to do all this work by yourself", said joan's mother coming in with the other to moms as they began to gather about the kitchen,"You were all taught well but we worked at the manor for years and had to do feast like this several times a year", she concluded as the girls got excited the moms were helping,"Where is Katherine?", as joan's mother,"She went to the armory said she needed to do some finishing touches on Noah's axe then she would be in", she said, as the women looked puzzle,"She will be here soon", said anne turning to the book,"Now I think I'm going to make this cake Loki", she said pointing to the picture", we will need... flour, milk, butter, vanilla..", she said,"So it is true you can read", said joan's mother with her mouth dropped,"Mhm.. and Katherine can now be a blacksmith thanks to loki he gave us special gifts", she concluded,"I wanted to learn to read and write and katherine wanted the strength of a man and we both got them", the mothers scolded there children,"I hear you and joan all got silly gowns", said one mother,"And jewlry naughty little girls", as mary and margret looked ashamed,"We never owned anything so pretty...", she claimed quietly,"Whats done is done..", said joan's mother,"For now we have a wedding feast to complete", the older woman nodded and began to help their daughters with preperations as joan sneaked into the kitchen,"Joan out now!!", her mother told her without even turning around as the girl squeaked in surprise and ran back outside to be with the guest. Anne turned to loki shaking her head,"How do they even know?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at the picture and nods."I see lets get started we are going to tag team this cake shall we."He says with a grin as Joan's mother yells at her and he starts laughing."Mothers always know just how things work."He says with a grin as he starts helping with the cake by getting the eggs and then heads out to get the milk and once he gets back he had two pails and puts one in a butter turn and starts working on it."Let me know what else we need."He adds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne was test tasting the batter as loki did the work with churning the butter,"Loki... is there anyway we can get fresh blueberries and strawberries? Are there bushes like these out in the garden?", she asked knew there were some near her old home but that was a few miles out and would take at least 3 hours by foot to get there,"I would like to add some to the cake batter and then mix some in to give the icing a dye so that it looks decorative", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki thinks for a moment."strawberries yes but blueberries I am not sure."He says before he calls some one to go check and after a few moments they came back with a basket full of Strawberries and a few blueberries and Loki looks over them and sighs."It seems the blueberries arn't ready to be picked but the strawberries are so plump."He says before picking one up and takes a bite and grins."Mmmm so sweet."He says before he removes the blueberries and hands the baskest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne sighed at the pitiful look of the fruit,"Oh well... we will just have to make do", she told him taking up the strawberries she cut and stired them into the mix and then began to make up the frosting as she mashed up the strawberries, she then began to go to work mixing up the pink icing,"Maybe those few blueberries we can just sprinkle on top", she told him not looking up from her work.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki starts working on the cake as Anne works on the icing and then nods."That should work let me know if you need any help the cake mix is about done and I will be bakeing it soon."He says before looking up at the other girls in the kitchen and grins as he sees how fast they are working."Do you ladies need any thing or have you found every thing alright."He asks as he starts building the cake.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"We will get it all done don't you worry my lord", said joan's mother rushing through red face as she carried a steaming hot pile of food out onto the banquiet table, then mary ran after her with another large plate and they bean to carry some food out while more would be made; Anne let loki put the cake up into the oven as she sat the icing to cool,"Okay I'm going to help them finish up with this loki do you mind if you would ice the cake?", she asked,"I don't have a steady hand as yours and I do want it to look lovely", she commented softly turning to check on the boar by the roaring fire..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods as he watches the others and once the cake was done he pulls it out and stakes the peaces before getting the icing and starts working on it making it look beautiful then he turns to the girls and grins."You all worked hard today I am proud of you all."He says with a nod then he looks at the cake."Can some one go out there and remove the bride and groom form the room before we pull this out."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Couple hours in there kitchen and the food was prepared and hauled onto the b]banquet table,"But shouldn't they be present when the cake is there?", asked anne as she came in for one last plate of food,"But I'll do as you say Loki", she promised as she went outside and told Joan and Noah to wait in the hallway saying it was Loki's orders the couple were worried they had done something to displease the god and were worried as the hall began to fall into an awkward silence while everyone waited on there tippy toes for the god to come out of the kitchen,"Perhaps he is upset for cooking", whispered a few; And the crowd became worried anne wasn't very worried though she found it odd that he removed them from there own banquet she was sure it was something perhaps they did in Vahalla but she wans't sure waiting patiently along with the rest for loki to come out wheeling the cake on the rolled table.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins and looks at the cake now that he was alone he touches it up with some magic and snese the hall was empty loki brought the cake out quitely and with a snap of his fingers the who hall changed into one with a little more space for dancing and the cake stood in the center and the food on tables around it filled with food.and he stood in front of it all facing the doors and he says with a booming voice."Noah and Joan and the rest of you may now enter."He says a grin on his face.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff