Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled as she got kissed by loki as he requested for her to fetch joan,"Yes loki... it seems that we do", she smiled back at him...

A few hours later there would be bustle in the kitchen for the morning breakfast and anne joined the girls telling them she would be moving into loki's room that night joan was sent to talk with loki and anne began to morning with fresh fruit and heart breakfast for Loki's army.... She would be so happy when they got more help from the local villages and could get more staff to help keep loki's men happy the bachelors would be living in the castle barracks and the maids would sleep the the maiden wing while those who were married would be settling houses by the shore in the farming lands on which anne used to live that wasn't far from the shore.. Everyone was excited to meet more of loki's people and watch as they would begin to make a small town basically pop up and appear over night it would be odd having a capital on the water but she was sure with loki's help it would be done very easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was in his throne room when Joan came in and he stood up and walks up to her with a smile."Good morning Joan I hope you are doing well this morning,and sorry to ask you here so early but I wanted to ask you a few things about what you want your wadding gown to look like you can ask for anything you would like."He says as he walks with her over to a table and sits down."Pleas sit down and tell me any thing you want on your big day."He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Joan smiled and bowed to loki as she entered,"Good evening Lord loki", she told him following him to the table as he asked her what she so desired,"I feel to awful to ask anything of your my lord for you have already given me and noah so much", she told him,"I have that beautiful gown that you gave me when we first arrived here and I shall wear that... Anne said there is to be a feast and so I worry nothing much of the big day", she told him,"I ask my lord that you bless me and Noah so that i can give him many children", said joan excitedly,"He told me of all the siblings he had at home and my poor mother had non for she had me only and could bare nothing more... perhaps you can bless my fertility", she begged him,"For I would love to please my new husband and give him many children as he does have siblings at home", she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at her and smiles."How humble of you Joan."He says with a nod."Speak of your mother do you wish me to send her an invite so she can see her little girl's biggest day."He asks."Or would you like to invite her your self I can get you a carrage if you want."He adds looking at her with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Joan clasped her hands in happiness,"Would you please? I do need to find her I hear she is living in a small village on the outskirts of whales and I would like to take noah and introduce him", she said,"If we could leave for a day or so we would be back with her I am sure she will understand that you are not a horrible demon as the people have comed to call you in england", she told him,"I wish to show her you are a kind and just ruler and a good god not something that is terrifying", she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Long smiles at the look on her face and nods."The it's done I will have it ready for you soon and you can get Noah as well he should be in the yard training,you two have the next few days off to look for your mother and I will send a mage to go with you for a little more protection."He adds as he stands up with a grin."Go tell the other girls that you will be leaving for a few days and then send them to me,I wish you the beast of luck."He says before putting a hand on her head."Go now."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Joan smiled and nodded to him bowing again,"Thank you so much Lord Loki", she told him turning she left the hall and went and told anne and the others that they would be needing to see Loki her and Noah had to leave out very soon and she would be gone in search for her mother,"If you see mine tell her I miss her", said Margret beginning to cry and katherine nodded,"I miss mine every day", she commented softly having lost her mother when she was very young that is why when she wasn't in the kitchen she was fixing the armory for loki's solider for she was there blacksmith, mary begna to cry,"I miss my mother to", and the girls hugged one another and Joan promised to try to find there mothers on her journey to see her own,"Anne what about your mother?", she asked, and anne turned to her lowering her head,"I have heard of her nowhere in whales... I believe she fled toward London..", she commented softly turning toward the breakfast preparations she remained silent as the girls said there goodbyes to joan and then turned to anne,"Anne come it is time", anne nodded and with a sober face led the girls to see Loki they bowed at there arrival,"you requested our audience lord loki?", anne managed to smile for him regardless of her current emotional state.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks up as the girls join him and he smiles."Thank you Joan you may go find Noah and get ready for you're travels."He says and once she was gone he stood up and walks down to meet them."Thank you girls for coming I would like to ask you all about what you want to do for Joan while she is gone."He says then he noticed that some of the girls had puffy eyes and he walks up to them."What is wrong you lot look like you have been crying."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"Joan has promised on her travels to look for everyones mothers", she said,"We were just reminesing on there memory", commented anne quietly as she looked down at the ground she didn't want to seem sad and being the oldest she had to put on a happy face for the others,"It will be alright", she smiled looking up at loki,"We believe that Joan would like some house warming gifts for her new home for she said noah is to build them one this spring when the weather has warmed", she told him,"For now I think loki it would be nice to place them in a room nearby in the castle so they can be together as they are married".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods."I see will I am sure she will and they are all welcomed to join us here if they want."He says and looks at them all."I see so Noah wishes to build his own home,I should have seen that coming,but what would one give as house warming gifts."He says sitting down and he rubs his head with a sigh."Man I am so confusedddd."He says in an over dramatic way trying to help the girls feel better.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls giggled at his comment as anne stepped forward,"Loki you try to play us aren't you so funny?", she said,"We will get them rugs for the hearth... make them curtains and sheets for there beds... quilts and blankets for the cold winters", she told him,"We will knit joan some pretty things and she will make shirts and pants for her husband and we like to provide her with the supplies for I know she will want them", the girls nodded,"Small things loki... I am sure his friends will build him nice furniture to help him with his new home", as the girls nodded in agreement,"What will you gift him with loki?".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at the girls and smiles."I see will then you girls can call it a day and you are all free to do what you wish I will go help in the kitchen."He says as he looks at them each in turn."If you girls need any thing ask me ok."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:28 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Everyone looked at one another and nodded smiling,"Thank you Lord loki", they then all bowed as they headed out anne remained and turned to him,"You know we can work around getting those gifts before they return", she told him in a gentle voice,"Your our king you shouldn't have to cook for the entirety of your people alone", she said to him turning to gaze out the window she felt her sadness creeping back into her blue eyes; She did miss her mother she didn't want to loose her for when Anne was younger she had a little brother but he died not even a year within being born.. then her mother began to have still born the village thought something cursed her family and Anne sighed as she turned away from the prospects she remembered the false accusation of the medicine woman and watching as she was dragged out of her house a small anne had to watch a woman burn because that year not only did anne's mother have many issues but joan's and many more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:09 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at Anne and he could once again read her like a book and he walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her."If you want I can send some men out to look for your mother,I did hear she left whales."He says giving her head a kiss."I told you I would do any thing for you to be happy.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne felt loki wrapping his arms around her and she let out a sigh,"No... I feel that I can't bear to see her right now... It would be to painful", she told him,"Mother was always a proud woman she wanted me to be more than just a farmers daughter", she looked out the window,"I am not sure where she is but I dont want anyone to search the whole world for one woman just to make me happy", anne turned to looked up at loki frowning,"Right now.. I feel we should focus on whats more important", she told him turning away as she headed over to the hall,"I shall be upstairs embroidering", she told him.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games