Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anne Marie Carper

The girls road up and they began to ask her,"Anne are you alright? Please say your okay! Anne lets go rest in the meadow your all shooken up! Anne here ride near us we wont let the horse bully you", and they all crowded about her forgetting about loki and basically butting him out of the way for the time as anne found herself calming riding over to the soft hillside meadow where she dismounted and knelt to touch the ground,"Ah...", she said almost crying,"Its so soft...", she was still a bit shooken up and the girls helped to carrying her over toward a patch of flowers and sat her down,"Anne you know your the oldest now so we have to look up to you", anne looked at them all smiling as they giggled,"I dont feel the oldest", she confessed as they began to make flower crowns for each other,"yes but you are so your our leader okay", and she nodded smiling as they placed upon her head a flower crown with all the beautiful wild flowers woven into it and they began to place little flowers in her hair, as she plopped little miniture crowns on them,"I dub you princess of poppies", she said as the girls each got a crown and was dubbed princess of it as they giggled over the whole affair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched on a smile on his face and he snaps his fingers and a blanket appeard beside them along with a basket full of stuff for them to eat."My ladies please enjoy your selfs and eat some food."He says with a smile and a bow.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls were giggling over flower crowns and such that anne nearly forgot about the whole affair and that loki was nearby,"Oh loki come sit with us please", she said patting the blanket next to her as the girls asked for him,"Yes sit with us it will be rather nice", they told him as they all crowded onto the blanket and began to eat from the basket,"Wine and fruits how lovely", they were ready to have a merry day...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and joins the girls on the blanket."The day is far form over so I do hope you all are enjoying it so far."He says before lifting a glass."To our lovely young lady Anne may she always smile."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls cheered wit him,"To lady anne!", then they all drank a glass of wine and munch of some of the food,"Anne what would you like to do after we have eaten?", asked Joan as she popped another grape in her mouth to chew,"I think..", said anne,"That I would like to ride down to the beach and wade in the water for a little while", she told the girls,"We dont know how to swim but as long as we are safe we should be able to play in the shallows and enjoy ourselves", she told them, the girls agreed with this plan and continued to eat and drink on the wine,"This is very good wine loki where did you get it?", asked anne drinking more..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles."I am glad you enjoy it that wine if form a friend of mine."He says with a grin."Lets just say its older then most things in this world,its made form grapes form the world tree its self."He says as he takes a drink.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled as she felt slightly tipsy,"It is rather good... I think I shall have more later tonight", she confessed as they all stopped drinking the wine to leave it for dinner and then proceeded to get up and stretch,"It is a lovely day... the weather will be getting very cold soon", she told them, and the girls nodded knowing the harsh winters will be be following,"I can't wait for Christmas anne..", confessed the girls,"Me neither..", said anne as the girl got up and said,"Come on loki let us pack up and head to the beach and enjoy the waves".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki stood up and grins as he snaps his fingers and all the food and wine vanished."I will follow after you ladies."He says with a bow as he follows them as they start walking.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls went down the hill from there and they were careful not to slip on the steep slope it was easy in there riding habits.. once they descended they made there way to the shore and taking off there boots and breaches went out and waded in the cool ocean water as they splashed each other giggling and laughing while they went around in the water walking about and studying the sea life below them,"Look at the little star fish anne", said Joan reachign down to pick it up and watching it wiggle she squeaked in fear and dropped it,"Oh joan dont pick it up he likes his ocean floor see", said anne as it began to crawl away the water was very clear that day much clearer than normal and anne assumed it was thanks to loki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki fallows the girls down to the beach and finds a rock to sit on and watches them play around and he couldn't help but laugh when Joan bent down and picked up a star fish and freak out when it wiggled in her hand.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls waded for several hours until the sun was going past the mid way point in to which anne said,"Let us get out and dry off near the bank going into the ocean", she said pointing up the hill where a nice stream ran down back into the ocean and the girls nodded in agreement and they all climbed out and walked back up the banks washing there feet in the water of the sand they lay on the bank and took what was essentially a nap; They crowded together 5 sleeping maidens under the branches of willow in there riding habits...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and watches them play around for what felt like hours and then he fallowed them up the bank and sits on the other side of the tree and looks up at the sky through the branches a smile on his face,it was odd he was the god of chaos and yet here he was in love with a human woman and watching over five humans as they slept but something in his mind kept telling him something big was coming and he knew he had to be ready for it,but for right now he was going to enjoy this moment.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls began to rouse one by one as they all sat up and yawned and then they helped one another up and stretching as anne walked over to tap loki and smile,"Loki do you think you can call the horses so that we can ride back? I think we wish to prepare the meal for this evening I would like for us to have dancing and great food and wine I feel it will be a very nice party", she concluded as all the girls agreed behind her smiling as they began to look for the men in the distance with the horses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked over as Anne tapped him and he smiles."Sure thing my lady did you enjoy your nap."He asks before whistling and shortly the men came with the horses and loki smiles."You ladies are staying out of the kitchen this time though."He says with a grin as he mounts his horse."What is it you ladies would like to eat."He asks as they make there way back.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls turned to begin mounting as anne's horse was brought around,"As far as food goes Loki just surprise me", she smiled,"Make sure to add a big cake though", she concluded,"I do like some sweets and it would be very nice to have some on my birthday", she then got help mounting her horse before they began to walk them back to the castle,"This is fun...", she told him,"a big meal riding throwing a large meal at the end of the day and celebrating I wish everyday could be like this..", she confessed,"I dont really care to be center of attention but from what I've experienced today loki this is how Kings act... you should try it sometimes you are king of whales after all", she smiled over at him,"Let us be heading back I suppose.Loki when we arrive home could you please return our dressing gowns I wish to wear those for tonight".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games