Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:47 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anne Marie Carper

Aksel sat down as noah began to explain to him,"You have not seen how our lord looks at the lady anne the past few weeks since her near death experience?", said noah as Aksel looked at him oddly,"I suppose...", noah shook his head,"Your though process is rather dull", he then continued,"Loki is in love with the mortal woman", Aksel's eyes got large,"What?!", he said,"Why would he do that? It would only cause our lord much pain in the end", noah strugged his shoulders,"Love choices for us not the other way around... sometimes when you are hit with it its impossible to get away", aksel felt rather ashamed,"I have dishonored them both I feel ashamed", Noah patted him,"It shall be okay you are still a good leader and if you wish to I sugget to see if you will take a ship back to our homeland and see if anyone else wishes to join our convenant so that they can cool down over this event and you can regain your own honor and pride", aksel smiled,"Thank you noah I shall honor you at your wedding", he patted his friend as they chuckled.

Anne looked up at loki as she was already within the castle,"I suppose I said it didn't matter if anyone sought me as a whore but I guess it does", she said bursting into tears,"I feel ashamed for I love you dearly but I feel so dirty as if I have committed some sin", she confessed,"Loki I need to be with myself..", she told him pulling away as she descended to the stairs to her room she lay on the window sill and looked out letting silent tears roll down her face as she tried to compose herself what was she doing? Loving a god they could never grow old together... they could never have child.... or a marriage or anything... its was a cruel love and she knew it from the start. Worse of all she knew she would be very old one day and the thought of a young loki still loving a very old hobbled woman disgust her and she began to cry even more to herself,"I am a fool.. I'm the biggest fool...", she whispered to herself;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:58 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods and lets her go her own way but he could read her like a book and he knew she was in pain and he knew the pain as well for the same thoughts rolled thought his own head."I wounder if the others have any ideas about this."He says as he starts walking his mind rushing though his thoughts  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:17 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne got herself together for the sake of everything as she wiped her tears and gave herself a horrible lecture in the mirror reminding herself she was turning 18 in a few days and couldn't act like a child anymore then she took in a deep breathe and went down stairs to where she would help the other prepare the evening meal her and Joan discussed wedding feast plans and dress making for Joan would like a ceremony and Anne was to ask loki to wed them... there again she still hadn't asked about there wedding customs and she hoped loki wouldn't mind for joan's sake... That evening everyone sat and was eating while Aksel came up and knelt before loki,"My lord I would like to take a vessel an go home seeking out in our country to see if anyone would like to come into whales and take up the land and serve under you", said Aksel,"We have only the english followers and not many of them wish to be follow you yet some have moved into england abandoning whales tell me what you think of this", said Aksel. Anne came over filling Loki's glass before heading back to the kitchen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki sat and watched the others eat and laughing before turning to Aksel asking to return to there homeland and Loki grins."Thats a great idea Aksel make sure you gather people form every profaneness from farmers to blacksmiths."He says and grins."Take care and I look forward to your return."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:53 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Aksel smiled as he put his fist over his heart,"Yes lord Loki I shall gather as many as I can get", he promised as he returned to his place to sit, Anne came and sat back down near the others feeling herself tired after the days events and wished to get some sleep after all the excitement... She looked up at loki giving him a half smile before she turned to finally eat but her appetite was small and she could barely eat what little she gave herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki noticed how Anne was acting and he stood up and walks around the dinning room checking up on ever one before he stopped behind Anne and he puts a hand on her shoulder."Anne join me when you are done eating please."He says with a smile before walking out of the room to the place they always met up after dinner.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Sighing anne ignored the concern of her fellow friends and went to him after she placed her dish within the kitchen sink in which the girls told her not to worry about the meal clean up... Making her way to Loki's room she headed there and came through the door it was softly light by candle light and she could see him sitting in his big chair by the fire,"Yes Loki...", she replied quietly going to sit on the ottoman near him gazing into the fire with a tired expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked up form the book he was reading when Anne came into the room and he closes the book and puts it down as he looks over at her."Whats bothering you Anne,and don't lie to me and tell me that nothing is."He says leaning towards her."Something happened to make you unhappy and I want to fix it."He says rather warmly witch was an odd tone for him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne looked up at loki before telling him,"I'm just very tired from today loki", she confessed, she then proceeded to taking his hand smiling,"I suppose I'm just letting my own emotions get the best of me", she stated in honesty,"You know my birthday is coming soon", she smiled,"I should have been married this past year if I was a normal girl living like my parents but I suppose it doesnt matter now that I'm only a year older", she confessed,"Things seem so strange since that day...", she told him,"But so many wonderful things have happened i am glad for it", she then got off from the ottoman to sit on the floor near his feet and cradle his hand near her head,"right now in this moment I just wish to enjoy your company as if you were just a mortal man loki and not a god to whom I must be a perfect being for".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at her as she spoke and moved to the floor before him and he reaches down and softly pulls her up into his lap."I don't need you to be perfect my lovely Anne just be you and I will be the happiest being alive,and I will do every thing I can to make you happy."He says softly before putting a hand on her cheek and he leanse down and softly kisses her lips.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled as he held her and she felt her face being turned toward his as he kissed her lips softly but what made the blood rush into her head was this perfect moment with him and she found she could have floated on the highest clouds in the sky,"How is it you can be so sweet to me", she said leaning in to cuddle him,"And I am just a silly woman.. hmm?", she said rather dazed it was mystifying to be held by him in more ways than one,"Loki do tell me a story of your feats I know you have many more to tell", she said resting her head along side his chest as she liked to hear the norse mythology told to her for she knew it were true coming from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and starts telling a story about when his brother thor and him attacked a race of people known as elves after they attacked some of his people."My brother is something to see when hes swinging around that hammer of his."He says laughing with a smile  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne laughed along with him,"He must be if you are so keen to laugh about the experience", said anne calming herself with a smile,"A race known as elves they sound wonderful", she smiled,"I bet you have known many thing and have seen many faces", said anne with glistening eyes,"It must be amazing".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and looks down at her."Indeed i have,but i think humans are by far the most fun to be around,I really don't know why but when ever I looked on this world i always felt an erg to walk along with you."He says with a laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled at loki as he seemed to feel a rather heavy connection to humans,"I am glad you feel this way.. It makes me feel less guilty about being one I suppose..", said anne quietly,"Is it true Loki that the fountain of youth is a real thing? Or the holy grail?", she said,"I have read about them in Arthur's stories and I have always wondered if they were real", she concluded,"I have heard many stories is all stories made by man once a true experience?", she said quietly,"It makes me wonder". she turned to gaze at him squarely in the eye,"Because you were not a myth and were real by all means".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games