Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anne Marie Carper

The girls nodded and went to there beds that night and rested well in the morning they all rose ready for the day anne felt slightly cold but thought it was just the morning air and brushed it off... After dressing they headed down the stairs and out towards the carriage where they would finish the long trek home,"It will be nice to head home", said anne as they were riding along,"It seems like we have been gone longer than normally", she smiled as the kings men left them at the border of whales and headed back to england.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki noticed that Anne was acting a little off but thought nothing of it she might still be tired and she likely only needed rest and shorty they where almost home and loki looks out the window as there castle comes into view and he grins."We are home girls."He says as the carriage comes to a stop and he jumps out as every one walks out of the castle to greet them  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The girls were very excited and happy to be home and they said hello to everyone and told all the women of there adventures at court,"And loki made the swords turn into butterflys", said mary as all the women laughed at his playful trick while noah and loki would be catching up with the men now that the english girls where home they went upstairs and got in there everday gowns so they could do the chores about the palace without ruining there good ones and they happily got back to work having been treated like real ladies for a few days and it was very nice... They began to prepare the evening meal as they normally would while anne looked over recipes in the cook book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles as he watches every one before he turns to the leader of the man."I have to leave for a few days I have some people I need to pick up,its time the pagans joined us I have a feeling we will need there magic."He says with a grin before joining the girls in the kitchen and puts a hand on Anne's shoulder."I am leaving the castle again but this time i have to go alone."He says handing anne a whistle."If any thing comes up use this and I will heat it."He says with a smile before turning to the girls."Just keep doing what you are doing and my men will keep you safe."He says with a smile,before a portal opens up behind him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled,"Thank you lord Loki I will..", she said. They finished there evening meal and no loki the next day came and nearly went as they were preparing food once more there was a loud clatter as anne passed out onto the floor,"Whats the matter with her?", said Joan terrified as the girls rushed over,"She is freezing cold but dripping in sweat I fear the worse", said Katherine she picked her up and hauled her into the main room where Aksel approached them,"Ladies what is the matter?", he asked seeing a very pale and limp anne,"She is sick Aksel I fear its the plague", his eyes got round,"Move everyone out of the house including the girls I will stay to nurse her hopefully loki will get back in time", Aksel began to shout in norweign to tell his people to head outside and command them while Katherine asked to stay,"No its fine I shall mend for her if we are all ill there may be to many for Loki to heal...it is best for only a few to be near her now", she told them carrying her up the stairs into there room she lay her onto the bed and redressed her into a cotton shift she later met with Aksel who said,'I have moved the people onto the beach loki shall not be another day I shall stay in the castle as well", he told Katherine... The two worked long into the knight as Anne's condition worsened in the morning hope was failing,"We have to figure out something...", said Katherine bursting into tears,"She is going to die", she goes to check on anne once more only to find the whislte no the floor,"What is this...", she picks it up and inspects it seeing the strange carvings on the whistle, rushing to Askel who had checked on the men outside she asked him,"What is this?", having read the inscription Askel blew hard on the  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was spending time with the pagan people helping them get ready for the trip back to his castle when on the third day he heard it the whistle he had a feeling it would be used and he had a feeling it wasn't used by Anne his eyes narrowed and the portal opens up on the beach where the whistle was used and he along with about 20 or so witches stepped thought both male and female,loki looked at the people on the beach and spoke up."What is going on here speak now."He orders and his eyes fall on Askel who held the item.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Aksel dropped to his knees as he seen the god approach out of the portal and katherine and the girls rushed forward as they began to beg,"Lord Loki please save her", she begged and cried as Aksel began to speak strongly,"My lord the lady anne has fallen ill with the plague and is dying... we fear she is leaving us very soon", he dropped his gaze and standing up approached Loki and gave him the whistle,"We barely managed to find it in time to call you back... she never had a chance to tell us.. she fell ill so quickly..", he confessed. Meanwhile Anne's soul was slowly starting to fade away from this world and as she found her breathing to become more difficult as if she could hardly breathe she found herself wishing to herself as she began to walk her way toward the light into the after life,'I will I could have seen him one last time...'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki's eyes widened and he vanished reappearing in her room he could see her fighting for breath and he walks up to her and puts his hand on her head."I am not about to let you pass away so easily."He whispers as he starts to pass power though her his eyes closed as he gently grabs her soul and starts healing her body."You are far to young to die like this Anne."He says as he returns her soul to her now healed body.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne was on her way to into the passing when she heard loki's voice calling her back,"Loki?", she found herself being pulled backwards into the moral realm and before she knew it she was smiling as she slowly blinked open her eyes the fear of death away,"You came back..", she whispered closing her eyes,"I am glad... I got to see you again.. I feared I wouldn't...", she told him quietly,"I have a confession...", she said her voice soft but more of a whisper as she could hardly find the words to say what was on her heart,"I feel like my love for you has gotten greater over the course of our time together.. you must think I am a fool... for loving a god like this".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles as she spoke and puts a hand on her head."I told you I would come if you needed me."He says he then closes his eyes as she confessed her heart to him and he looks her in the eyes."Whats more foolish the human who loves a god or the god who loves a human."He asks with a smile before he softly pulls her to her feet.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found her feet become light as he pulled her up onto them as she gazed up at him,"Perhaps it is..", she remarked sadly,"For you will only know me for a mere second in your life time", she bowed her head,"I am sorry to have worried you so...", she said,"I felt that i had to tell you before I could live with myself any longer... for I never realized I would be so close to death as I was today...", she found a few tears dripping down her face but no crying proceeded for they were silent and soft,"You will forgive me for my actions will you not?", she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at her and softly whips away her tears."What is there to forgive you for Anne."He says before leaning down and lightly kissing her forehead." I said it before i am a fool of a god so let me ask you,can you be with a fool?"He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne looked up at him smiling,"I could be will a fool until my last breathe on this earth", she said quietly smiling up at him,"I couldn't imagine being with anyone else besides you.. for my whole life", she confessed, taking up his hand she felt at last at peace with her emotions and feelings. She closed her eyes and relished in this time; She told him quietly,"We will have to return I think I scared them all...", she said worried,"Plague is very deadly it has killed many people before I am sure they all left if they were smart to do so".  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and takes her hand softly."I will make sure to look over the others to make sure no one else is ill."He says softly before giving her a smile."Why don't you change and we will go join the others."He says as he turns around.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"Of course",
said anne, turning to look about the room and finding she was in her own room,"I will meet you downstairs", she told him; Waiting for him to disappear out of sight she began to dress in her gown and then headed down the stairs to head out onto the beach...  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff