Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

One may call fate upon the woman known as Anne but she becomes not only a queen but a glorified goddess in her fatal tale of love, pain, sorrow, and joy comes the love story of a god and a mortal that shook the realm of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anne Marie Carper

They came... about sundown... it was just about to be dusk when she heard the roaring scream of men and the sound of peoples terror... the visions were blur.. there were so many they hacked down the men in sigh she was sure her father was one of them... Along with her mother and all of the other women they waited in terror in the lords house as she heard the screaming of pain and agony coming from the men and then the sound of hooves as the men galloped away and with them they took the lady of the house and their only son... The woman cried in terror and fear as they tried to hide in the cellar only to be found out and brought out some where raped instantly on sight others were shoved into a massive cage waiting outside... she couldn't believe something like this would happen in 1539.... on the boarder of whales but it did... they sounded foreign whoever they were and they made quick work of the lord and lady from the sounds of it they were caught and slaughtered on there way before they could reach the safety of the in lands... She was bound along with 10 other woman and led to walk and they walked... and walked.. most where touch and groped she was lucky to only to inspected and she could hear their whispers as their facial hair tickled her ear... while they smoothed her face and said she was sure grotesque things... She was finally brought to a camp on the edge of the sea the woods at their backs as she was led with 3 other women to a large tent... there they were told to get on there knees as a man in massive armor inspected them with interest... he lifted her chin forcing her to look up as she stared at him with scared eyes while he spoke in a strange language then laughed and left the tent the other girls were bowing there heads already defeated... she wanted to get out... she knew what was next she could feel the fear in her bones it chilled them.... She began to tremble but before she could react some hooded man came in he came towards them all knife in hand ssshhed them with a wicked grin he went to the first girl and shoved his knife into her heart she screamed as Anne began to cry and scream in fear there was a commotion outside she turned toward the door there was a struggle she found no other way she tore out the back of the tent and raced toward the wood line her hands bound behind her back and she stumbled into the dark woods her lungs heaving for air as she tripped and stumbled over a log smashing her face into the earth she struggled upwards and kept running racing towards the mashlands.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Deep in the woods stood a man wrapped in black standing next to another man who sat on a large horse."Yes father and I take it my brother wont be joining me on this."The man in black said and the older man nods."That is right you're brother is busy else were but remember loki I will be watching you."The man said his voice was deep and proud but after a moment the man flicked the rains on the horse and it took off into the sky to the sounds of thunder before it and the rider disappear now left alone the man lets out a long sigh."Father no mater how mush you try and change me I will always be me."He says before turning his head,he could hear something far off it sounded like combat of some kind,a grin forms on his lips as he starts to head towards it,he was in no rush so he simply walked and soon he litarly bumps into a young girl who had her hands bound behind her and he looks at her form under his hood."Will now what have we here."He says never losing his grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself stumbling farther along she was coming to a cluster of trees when she thought she heard footsteps... she found herself pushing forward as she slowly backed herself behind a tree only to feel a body behind her back she turned slipping as she fell down seeing a man in a dark hood speak to her in the english tongue,"Mercy..." ,she said,"Mercy...", she whimpered,"If you want gold and weapons... there is alot back the way I ran.. they are taking everything...", she knew this wasnt one of the foreign men or he would have spoke in a different tongue....,"Please... sir... spare me", she begged pressing her face into the ground she tried to seem and meek and humble as possible so he wouldn't harm her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:27 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked down at the woman who was begging for him not to harm her."So that is the chaos I have been feeling."He stopped for a moment."Woman give me your name and I might spare you,fail to do so and death would be a mercy."He adds as he kneels down and whispers."I would hurry I hear them coming."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:08 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne began to panick as the man began to lean down telling her she would be spared only by her name,"Anne Marie Carper", she blurted out fastily hearing the footsteps as well,"17! I'm merely scullery maid in training", she found herself glancing back up into the darkness of the hooded man,"Please... do good by your word I beg... mercy", she whispered dropping her gaze for death would be more peaceful then what was about to happen to her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks at the woman,so she was only 17 in human years she was seen as young and he grins."Why not serve me then Anne Marie Carper."He says as he lifts his hands and removes his hood and looks at her his red eyes glinting and a grin on his face but before he could hear her answer he heard voices behind him and he stands up and turns to them."Hello there gentlemen."He says as a man with armor walks towards him shouting at him then Loki spoke again this time in there language and the man looked at him confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"I will... if I'm promised my virtue", she told him glancing into his red eyes she found herself beging calmed into somekind of trance and then she passed at his feet... Her dreams were lucid as if she was standing right next to him but wasn't for she seen her body on the ground. she glanced up wondering what was to become of her to this dark man and who he was.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki was talking to the men and only after a few moments all of the men turn to one another and then they all start attacking each other and then he turns the woman was in a trance on the ground and he picks her up and walks with her over his shoulder as he walks towards the little camp they had set up to find any more willing servints.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:17 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself in a state of awe as she watched him speak some kind of strange language the same as the men as they began to kill one another, she glanced at her defenseless body on the ground and trembled who was he a demon? No one she knew could do such things as he was walking back towards the camp she panicked wondering if she could get back into her body she caught up but found herself struggling to wake as if he wanted her to see all of this she barely had her eyes open by the time they reached camp as she seen the sand on the beach in which she ran away from.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 am
GuenivereOrion

Once at the beach Loki takes a deep breath the air was nice here other then the large camp of people he turns and slowly starts walking towards the camp with the girl still on his shoulder,the guard at the front gate spoke to him and with out saying a word the man bows his head and stabs him self in the chest and Loki walks in and shorty after every one who could started to kill them selfs and once it was done he walks into the tent where all the slaves where being held and he looks at them before putting Anne on the ground and letting her wake up he grins and stands up."I grant you all a choice serve me and live or you can join your capturs outside."He says.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself turning about as all the women began to tremble and most of the older women glared at him,"I rather die than serve a demon you wont take my soul", they told him angrily anne looked up at him in fear as much as she wanted to belief in her faith she wasn't sure if this man was a demon but he was sure powerful enough to be one... was he the devil? He made her skin crawl and she sat there in fear as she said,"I've already sold my soul..?", she whispered shaking.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki started laughing."Me a demon far from it but I guess your god would likely see me as one for the things I have done,yet I harbor now ill will towards him for what he has done to my people in the past."He says with a grin."But it was not your god who saved you today nor was it his army of angles no it was me,and i have never asked for your souls merely your Severus."He adds as a staff appears in his hand and it sits down on a chair that appeared out on thin air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself glancing up at him what was he if no demon? was it true about the pagans in there gods? What was he that she knew not of him but he spoke about god as if he was equal or higher and she found herself feeling sick, most of them still refused claiming they rather die than server whatever he claimed himself to be and her mother was one of them,"Anne anne how could you do this to your mortal soul you will perish", she crossed herself as the women began to mummer the prayers that were taught to them during mass; Anne found herself looking at some of the girls around her age they were good to serve him,"We shall serve you sir... we are not sure what you are but claim not to be the devil so...", there was a mummer of unease and their mothers scolded and begged the lord for there mortal souls. Anne looked over at the man she already knew her fate was sealed she had to serve him but she was wondering what he was waiting on did he really want mortal women to serve him?  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked at the other girls who said they would serve and he nods his head and there bindings dropped form there arms and there wounds started to heal along with Anne and he stood up."I must commend your faith."He says standing up,he then snapped his fingers and the tent fall away and where a camp once stood was now empty beach."I am staying here on your world for a time and in that time I want to have some fun,so you who wish to serve me come by me and those that wish to not stand over there."He says pointing with his staff as there bindings always fall away.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff