Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Flash Certist Hiring [OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 pm
      Starts: June 2nd, 2019
      Ends: June 12th, 2019

tab We're doing a quick flash hiring, meaning we're seeking a certist ASAP. We will only be hiring one, and are looking for someone who can cert every week. If you think you can be our full-time certist then please apply!

Rules:
      • Everyone interested must use the forms here, even current staff.
      • If you cannot handle customers or customer service, do not apply. Certists are a part of the team and expected to step in during situations and help moderate the community.
      • You do not need prior b/c experience, but you need to be familiar with our shop lore and what we can and cannot do in-lore. You also need to be fairly comfortable in identifying what a ponies breed is.
      • It's not suggested to apply in hopes to change lore or mechanics. The shop is pretty cemented with it's current features and lore, and while we're of course adding more as time goes on, what we have is what Nym is happy with, and it's not exactly up to be revamped.
      • We do not need to justify our choices in hiring. While we will post here our hiring picks, we do not need to defend why we picked certain members. It's unfortunate, but we just can't hire everyone. We need to be at a manageable size.
      • You need Discord.
      • You will be put on a 60 day trial upon hiring. Once it's determined you fully understand staff duties and shop lore, you might be taken off probation early.
      • We have our own server on WinSCP. It's a program you will need to download to have access to, as it has our lines and it'll be where your colorist folder is.
      • You must have PS or something similar that can handle text editing.
      • Don't mess with the forms. Fill them out as needed.
      • You can edit your entry up until closing of hiring.

What We Are Looking For:
      tab We are seeking someone active and can be on top of certing every week. Certing is a high demand job and is how people get their ponies shop official. They cannot RP, breed, or use their ponies without a cert. You will need to be present, certing at least once a week, and quick to fix mistakes.

tab While we always try to be understanding, vanishing for several weeks may cause removal and hiring of a new certist due to how needed certing is. However, this does not mean you'll be fired for tending to real-life. If something comes up and you need a person to take over just contact Nymphiea for the time you'll be gone. She will take over certing. Concern will only be shown in times you abruptly vanish or begin to demonstrate you're growing tired of certing.

What We Are Not Looking For:
      tab We are not looking for those who want to overhaul M4S or try and change things to fit their own standards. We also are not looking for anyone who wishes to immediately try for another position. We will want to see that you're on top of certing and can handle that current workload.

tab We also are not looking for anyone who wishes to try and change how certing is done. Colorists have individual drop off threads in the guild, and they have their own folders on the server. You will be dropping certs off in the guild under the correct threads, and you will be uploading them following the numbering system. We also do not want to change how the cert looks, either.

tab We also are not looking for anyone combative or cannot get along with customers/staff, and cannot take direction. You will be redirected at times. The owner has final say, and you might be told to fix something. We expect friendliness and the willingness to work with the team.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:09 pm
      Certing Application Requirements

tab You must have PS or an equivalent program, be ready to download new fonts, and understand how to had glow as an effect.

tab TO REQUEST THE CERT FILES TO APPLY, DM Nymphiea on Discord. We are not putting them up on Gaia to prevent theft. You will need these fonts: Silkscreen, RM Ginger, and Kube Vertiko

General Rules:
      • Every uncert must be shop official. You cannot cert anything not on the server, regardless if the pony is the correct one. This is primarily due to the fact the server numbers uncerts. You'll need that info. It is not expected for you to go out of your way to drag up the official uncert if a customer does not provide it. If a customer does not provide the correct uncert you are expected to spoiler the post and quote the owner to fix said post.
      • You will need to extend the canvas at times to fit a pony in. Do NOT crop out a pony or attempt to resize them to fit the base size of the cert. Expand the canvas.
      • The PNG should have a transparent background.
      • You'll be tested during the application process. Some information provided for sample certs may be incorrect. A breed may be wrong, an uncert may not be official, etc. It is up to you to correct the info.
      • Ponies are resized before being placed on the cert. The resize chart is as follows (and should be in the PSD itself). Do not worry about Alicorns/Awakened.
        + 42% for baskets
        + 45% A foal
        + 42% B foal
        + 42% A Adult
        + 42% B Adult
      • For PS users, we use Outer Glow around the pony. The blend mode is screen, opacity is 75%, spread is 0, size is 5%, and color is #ffffbe. The PSD should have a few ponies with that style on them, so check out the settings and mimic them for the ponies you cert.

Samples:
      • You will be certing the kids below. They will have forms that are from the certing thread. Check them carefully to ensure the info is correct. If you find an error please indicate what the error is. Remember, uncerts not from the official server do NOT get certed, while other incorrect info on a cert is corrected automatically by the certist. If you find a form with an error please in your application indicate the error and what you did to fix/address it. The url will also say who colored the pony, so check that, too!

Cert Me!

Owner: Nymphiea
        Pony: xxx
        Pony Name: Strawberri Kiss
        Breed: Pegasus
        Seasonal Alignment: Spring
        Drop-off Date: 11.19.2018
        Colorist: Variable Nonsense

Cert Me!

Pony Name: Amore
        Breed: Pixie
        Drop-off Date: 2.5.2019
        Colorist: xxTeacup

Cert Me!

Pony Name: Ishmael
        Breed: Aquatic
        Seasonal Alignment: Summer
        Drop-off Date: 1.23.2019
        Colorist: Nymphiea

Cert Me!

Pony Name: Morgan
        Breed: Mutated Hybrid
        Seasonal Alignment: Fall
        Drop-off Date: 4.15.2019

Cert Me!

Pony Name: Zachary
        Breed: Pegasus
        Seasonal Alignment: Fall
        Drop-off Date: 3.1.2019

Cert Me!

Pony Name: Kiwi
        Drop-off Date: 4.1.2019
        Parents: Strawberri Kiss x Ruby Rose
        Parents Generations: 1 & 1
        Colorist: Marzipanz

Certist Application:
      [size=14][color=#766CC3][b]Certist Application[/b][/color][/size]
      [size=11][u][b]General Info:[/b][/u]
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Hours spent on Gaia each day:[/b]
      [b]Do you have Discord:[/b]
      [b]Why do you want to work here:[/b]
      [b]How many times a week can you cert:[/b]
      [b]Prior B/C experience:[/b]

[b]References we can contact:[/b] List the full usernames and their association to you (previous boss, fellow employee, friend)
      Username - Info
      Username - Info

[b]Examples of previous work:[/b] Only show if you've been a certist for another shop

[u][b]Certing Examples:[/b][/u]
      [b]Certs:[/b] Please list any errors you found on the forms and what you did or would do to fix them/address them. [/size]

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:49 pm
Certist Application
General Info:
Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Hours spent on Gaia each day: 2+
Do you have Discord: yes
Why do you want to work here: I already work here but I love certing, so relaxing
How many times a week can you cert: I try and stay on top of it so daily
Prior B/C experience: colorist for Natures Wonders, certist for Jokoa, certist for Among the clouds and certist for Paws and Claws

References we can contact: List the full usernames and their association to you (previous boss, fellow employee, friend)
Kara Asumie - Hired me at Natures Wonders and long time friend
ElvishSorceress - Shop Overseer of Jokoa
Natelie - long time friend
sesshiyasha - long time friend

Examples of previous work:
Among the clouds:: [X]
Jokoa:: [x]
Paws and Claws:: [xXx]

Certing Examples: 001 || 002 || 003 || 004 || 005 || 006
Certs:
Strawberri Kiss
Colorist: Variable Nonsense - Wrong colorist; change to the right colorist and quote poster letting them know
Amore
Breed: Pixie - Wrong breed; change it to the proper breed and send the poster a message letting them know the correct breed as well as where they can see information on the different breeds.
Ishmael
Pony: xxx - Not on the server link - spoiler the post and quote the owner to provide the right link
Colorist: Nymphiea - Not on server link; can't verify
Morgan
Colorist: Nymphiea - Wrong colorist; change to the right colorist and quote poster letting them know
Zachary
Breed: Pegasus - Wrong breed; change it to the proper breed and send the poster a message letting them know the correct breed as well as where they can see information on the different breeds.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:52 pm
disregard - i tried posting again before first one said it was temporarily offline >.> did the same thing with this post  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 pm
Certist Application
General Info:
Username: Ebonrune
Hours spent on Gaia each day: 2 to 6 hours
Do you have Discord: Yes
Why do you want to work here: I love certing
How many times a week can you cert: Most likely daily, though I like to drop certs in bunches, so it depends on how busy the certing thread is for drops
Prior B/C experience: I'm the certist and a shop owner of Labyrinth razz

References we can contact: List the full usernames and their association to you (previous boss, fellow employee, friend)
You - Good bean, former owner of Labyrinth
Bluedemonwolf - Co-owner and colorist of Labyrinth
Aria Starstone - Good aquaintance
Gracie Loff - My best friend
Midnight Holographic - Fellow D&D player and good aquaintance

Examples of previous work:
1, 2, 3

Certing Examples: Ta daaa!
Certs: Please list any errors you found on the forms and what you did or would do to fix them/address them.

Strawberri Kiss has the wrong colorist. I would change it to the correct colorist on the cert and post

Amore has the wrong breed. I would change it to the correct breed on the cert and post

Ishmael is not on the server. I would spoiler the post and quote the owner informing them they can only use official links and to please fix it. Have not certed.

Morgan has the wrong colorist. I would change it to the correct colorist on the cert and post

Zachary has the wrong breed. I would change it to the correct breed on the cert and post  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:00 pm
Certist Application
General Info:
Username: Reoakee
Hours spent on Gaia each day: varies 1-5
Do you have Discord: yes
Why do you want to work here: I want to work and help get ponies out to folks. I enjoy the shop and atmosphere. And honestly doing things for a shop helps keep me active and the other shops I am in are quite. I wish I could enter to color but I don’t have the skill to do so when there is no shading to help guide me or hide mistakes
How many times a week can you cert: varied 2-7
Prior B/C experience: Part time colorist in Modifoxes. Shop owner Drifts.

Nymphiea – Friend, Senior co-worker in Modifoxes
X MoonFighter X – Friend, co-worker in Modifoxes

Examples of previous work: I do all the certs

Certing Examples: one, two, three, four, five, six
Certs:
First pony- Artist name wrong. correct it.. Quote patron to let them know and move onto the next pony.
Second pony wrong breed. correct it.. Notify patron to the breed guide and let them know
Third pony wrong image hosting. I check the mule posts and find the official drop but it might be faster to message or quote the patron and have them fix in the cert request. I would need this to verify artist so original link is needed.
http://nymrealm.com/nymphiea/uncerts/060c.png
Fourth artist . correct it. Quote patron to let them know and move onto the next pony.
Fifth- breed correct it.. Notify patron to the breed guide and let them know

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:53 pm
Certist Application
General Info:
Username: Sesshiyasha
Hours spent on Gaia each day: Uhhhh Almost constantly as Even when I'm at work I'm checking my phone and pulling things? So Idk.... 15 hours/Day?
Do you have Discord: Yups >.> Starla#4298
Why do you want to work here: Ok so.... There once was this Nymph.... and she decided to take on all the things ever and run everything by herself. Gradually we saw the Nymph in this state of Controlled chaos.... "Please... Let us help...." we begged.... "Nah Bean I got this!" came the reply. "Nym We Love You.... Let Us Help!" ..... "You are so kind Bean, I got this! <3" Finally.... After what seemed like Eons of waiting... Nym went "So we got a bit bigger and I might like some help...." "FINALLY NYM DEAREST!! LET US HELP YOU!!!" "I... I love you guys -Weeps-"

Basically this community is really wonderful, everyone here is amazing and I loves them all. I want to help since it's in my blood to HELP... and I'm a fixer in personality so when I see a problem or someone says "Can you help?" I WANT TO FIX THEIR PROBLEM INSTANTLY. So basically... I loves peoples and wants to help?!
How many times a week can you cert: How many times do you want it? -Winks-

No really... I can pretty much do any day of the week aside from maybe Weds & Thurs as those are raid nights in WoW... Friday and Saturdays will be my days off from everything not on the computer so I can definitely do those! <3
Prior B/C experience: Ummm Well this one is interesting.... Let's see....
My first thing I did was Cert and color for Realm of Elysium, then I certed for Forever Tree, Then I Colored for Duality for a while, Then Certed and managed some colorists for Paws & Claws.... Which I still am a part of! <3

Niyaru Delacroix - BEST FRIEND
Nympheia - Friend
Mindsend - Friend/RL Fellow Employee
Houllow - Friend/RL Fellow Employee
Seruta - Fellow Employee/Friend/RL Fellow Employee
Cheyriddle4 - Friend/RL Fellow Employee
Swordofthedarkones - Friend/RL Fellow Employee

Examples of previous work: Ragnaros Santa Crios "TEH SEXY" Kokusho Marcellus Yosei

Certing Examples: 001c, 002c, 060c, 055c, 121c, 052a
Certs: Please list any errors you found on the forms and what you did or would do to fix them/address them.
Strawberri Kiss - Ok... This one threw me a bit... Not only was she included in the Cert PSD and I had to question what was wrong to the point I took her official Uncert, redid the FX on it, and resized to the accurate size, but she had the wrong Colorist.
I would have corrected this and added a quote just so the Owner could update their journal accordingly. I know I like to track who I have pones from so maybe other people do? (IDK I'M PRETTY WEIRD THOUGH <3)

Amore - Ok so Amore here had the wrong Breed listed. I fixed this on the cert, but I would drop a polite PM since I don't wanna call them out and make them embarassed <3 Who knows maybe they didn't realize. I would include some links to the guides and I would offer my assistance in any way they needed <3 ^.^ WE ARE HERE TO HELP!! ^.^ <3

Ishmael - WARNING NYM WARNING!!!! -Alarms Sound- THIS UNCERT IS NOT OFFICIAL!!! DO NOT CERT.... SEE BELOW QUOTE.....

This is how I would fix <3 ^.^ ((I did still cert him for an example of how I would have certed had he been the Official Uncert Link))
Cert Me!

Pony Name: Ishmael
Seasonal Alignment: Summer
Drop-off Date: 1.23.2019

Nymphiea
Please repost this with using the official shop link. Once you do that Ishmael will be free to join everyone else in Everchange. Thank You! <3

Morgan - Ok so Morgan.... Morgan was a bit tricky for me.... as she decided she WANTED TO BE HALF SHADOWS!! Soon I rectified this and coaxed her into being her full self for a cert.... But... I needed to document her difficult behavior here.... Aside from this, She had the wrong colorist listed. I corrected this and would quote the Owner so they know which drop off thread to check for certs! <3

Zachary - Ok... So.... Morgan might have corrupted him as bit... as HE ALSO JOINED THE SHADOWS!!
Zachary also had the wrong breed listed. As above I would still send the owner a PM so they didn't feel embarrassed about the mix up and offer my never wavering Love & Assistance if they have any questions or needed anything, after all... they have this shadow troublemaker.....

Kiwi - Ok... SO Kiwi looks fine.... Everything Looks Accurate... so this must be a lie.... but I'm not entirely Sure WHERE the lie is.... But maybe... just maybe there's a mischievous little pone inside that basket? Only time will tell <3

((I do hope anyone reading this enjoys the ride.... Sesshi wanted to at least make one person laugh, if she has accomplished that and still shown that she is maybe a professional Huma---- Creature? then she is happy <3 REMEMBER Sesshi Loves You All!!))

▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games