Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Transfer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga laughs nervelessly."I made this account about two years ago and started making music about a year later and slowly it started to grow then boom my last big video hit about 1 million views."He says then notices the time"I really make what comes to me honestly."He then opened the song that just broke 3 million views.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen listened dreamily to the song being played she didn't realize koga had such a good voice.. but when the song was over she found her zoned out face flushing,"AH", she said jumping up at the sound of the bell,"Its time to get to gym", she concluded with a slight chuckle as she raced down the steps of the roof building on her way to gym class once inside the girls locker dorm she found herself mellowing out as she dressed for gym class the song stuck in her head she wrote on a piece of paper on her note book the name of his you tube channel and made a mental note she would watch his content when she got home, muttering to herself they went for another jog about the school that day they would be outside everyday except when it got colder so she had to get used to it. Students surrounded her she was talked to and then left as she jogged slowly around the track.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga heard the bell and jumped a little and laughs before he runs after her to the gym and after changing and heading outside he joined up with a bunch of his team and they started doing drills and after working up a good sweat a group of his friends grabed a large cooler and filled it with water and when Koga's back was turned they dumpped it on him and then dropped it and rain for it as Koga gives chase after they got away he starts walking back and takes off his shirt and starts ringing it out shaking his head with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:39 am
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen was jogging along when she noticed the boys acting out she gasped when Koga got dumped with water,'Those meanies!', she thought feriously,"how dare they!", she then found herself looking crestfallen when he stripped off his shirt wring it out,'Oh...', her thought bubble would say only to see herself zoning out on him she had to snap herself back to reality when he looked toward her direction,"Ya dingus!", she yelled at herself inside of her head,'Ya just met the boi your da will kill ha ya", she glared ahead as she picked up speed to try to get herself out of looking embarrassed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:40 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga looked over and sees Guen and gives her a little smile before putting his shirt back on and running to join her."Hey hey hows your jog going."He asks with a grin water dripping form him."My team mates got me with water but they seem to have forgoten that they have a class with me next,although it feels good on a hot day."He says laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:43 am
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen was so zoned out trying to forgot about what she seen that she squeaked in surprise when koga came up running beside her, squeaking in surprise she turned abruptly stopping as she gasped out exclaiming rapidly,"ah! dont be doing that!", she said crossing her arms giving him a grumpy face,"Ya scared me", she confessed before turning herself back to the track at hand and began to walk next to him,"I'll be busy for the next few days but we can meet up at lunch after school wise... I'll be busy with meh homework", she confessed..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga jumped a little at her squeaking and bows his head."Sorry for that i didn't mean to scar ya."He says with a smile as they walked."Will if you ever need any help with it feel free to give me a call American studies can be hard at times even for those who live here."He says with a laugh."Oh if you want I can take you home my mom let me drive today."He adds as the teacher starts calling them in to change for next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen nodded to him as they were heading in to change up for there normal classes,"That be quiet alright with meh", she told him,"But... I'll be having to stay after school today I have some studys to attend to and such... I will gladly do homework with ya tomorrow", she told him smiling..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash