Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Transfer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GUENIVERE ORION

"Yea da will find that sooo funny", she said giggling,"I think.. they will like thar gifts", she smiled at him paying for the stuff she then sacked it up and looked at her phone,"Its getting late they gave me a curfew", she told him,"Can we head back?", she asked smiling,"Thank you for showing me out today", she said as they headed out of the mall,"It was fun". .  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga follows her as they walk out of the mall and he takes some of the bags."No worries Guen I am always happy to help now lets get you home before you get into trouble."He says as he starts walking back towards the dinner where they mat up."We can go back to the dinner and then you can lead the rest of the way,and maybe I can take you to the beach next weakend they have a lot of stuff to do there as well and by then I should have my drivers listens."He added.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Alright", she followed him all the way back to the diner and when they arrived she told him goobye,"I'll see you tomorrow at school I'm sure", she smiled as headed by herself back home... once there to put all her souvenirs up and then got ready for bed she had another long day at school tomorrow and she needed all the rest she could get.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and waves as they part ways and he heads back home where he cooks dinner for his mom so she can eat when she gets home and then he walks into his room and sits and his dask and starts writing stuff in a little notebook his head bobing as he dose,before turning off his lights and heading to bed.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen woke up the next morning; She pulled her hair up high off her head into little ringlet around her ears (like lea buns but braided) and she put on ehr school uniform and headed out she managed to make it through her first 2 school periods no problem it was the 3rd before lunch that worried her... But right afterwards she let out a sigh of relief knowing that koga could being waiting right outside that door ready to eat lunch with her. She got up her things only to get stopped by the jock jared again who asked if she wanted to do something after school,"We can do homework in the library",she told him as he nervously thought about that and said,"Well... I kinda got practice maybe this weekend?", he said she thought about koga's promise about the beach,"I'm sorree", she told him,"Promise a friend that I be going with him", she then walked out the door seeing as he was rather puzzled he got shot down so quickly;  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga woke up and this time was aloud to drive so he was at school early for basket ball practice and after cleaning up he went to his first three classes that seemed to drag on and after his third he was waiting across the hall form Guen's class as she walks out the door and he notices Jared watching behind her and waves at him."Sup Jared hows football treating you?"He asks before looking at Guen."Hey morning there ready for lunch I was going to head to the roof today its got a badass view."He says with a grin  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Just fine my man", he watched as guen walked over to koga and his expression changed that of understanding,'See ya around", he then walked off down the hallway as guen looked up at koga,"What are we to be ating today?", she asked,"I'm starvin", she complained hearing her stomach already grumbling she could eat a whole cow by now! She heard him mention the roof,"Oh ya? Thats sounds nice", she said thoughtfully following after him to the lunch room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga walks with her towards the lunch room."I know the feeling I had practice today so i am really hungry."He says with a laugh as they get to the lunch room and he sees pizza and orders two slices along with some juice form the fridge behind the lady and then looks at Guen."Lets go eat and enjoy the weather."He says as he leads her to the roof it was quiter up there and you could see clear the water .  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen grabs a ham and cheese sub sandwich and a bag of chips she also grabs a water bottle since she wasn't always drinking soda. Following Koga onto the roof she felt much better since it wasn't so hot up here,"I wish it werent so hot in florida...", she said sighing as she sat down and even though her hair was pulled up today it was still hot because how thick it was,"Mmmm", she mummbled to herself as she chewed on her sandwich she was really hungry!! She didnt' realize the food here was so tasty to but she guessed thats why so many american's were over weight.. she speculated how they kept away from the delicious stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga found a spot to sit on the roof and started to eat and laughs a little."That is what most people say who don't live here but you will get use to it over time."He says before taking a drink and he then pulls out a little note book and starts to wright down before crossing it out and he lets out a sigh."Man writers block is a pain in the a**."He says before taking another bite of his pizza.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

A fed guen after scarfing down about half of her meal looked over at koga who seemed to be having difficulty writing something,"Watcha... doin?", she asked taking another bite of her sandwich which was over half eaten and growing smaller by the minute, she took a slip of water to wash it all down and sat everything down,"Ah yea... I should be doing sum homework", she told him,"I dunt wanna be stuck at home all the time", she then tapped her lip in thought with her finger,"I wunder... if I can get the teacher to give me the full weeks homework...", she muttered quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:07 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga looked up at Guen and gives her a smile."Oh I am just writing down lyrics for a song I have been working on."He says looking around before speaking again in a lower voice."I run a youtube page called Error 707,I make music but I have never shown my face."He says looking back down at his notebook before closing it."You can ask the teachers I do it mostly before going on a trip with my mom.but some times they do let you take a few days work with you."He says before eating the rest of his pizza.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen nodded,"I always found it best to do a full weeks work in 2 days and then have the rest to do what ya pleased", she told him,"Tho... I suppose it may be different hear in america", she said taking out her homework from earlier she began to examine the problems they had about 20 minutes left for lunch and they wouldn't have much but she could probably finish everything for this class now and then worry about everything else later....  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga looked up at her."I don't think you can do that far ahead but it wound't hurt to ask."He says as he pulls up his phone and almost chocks on him drink as he looks at his youtube and coughs."why so many people."He says before clearing his throat.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Hmm?", said guen leaning over as she glanced at his phone she noticed the large number near the side and found herself gasping rather astonished,"Ah 3.4 million views?", she looked over at koga with shining eyes,"Your a celebrity", she giggled,"Now ya will be having to go on tour or somethin", she then noticed they had about 5 minutes left for class and she put her books back into her bag 15 minutes passed pretty quickly,"Do ya do that dubstep?", she asked,"Or wat?", she said turning toward him with curious eyes.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff