Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Transfer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga nods."I can understand my mom promised to strangle me if I didn't bring stuff back form my trip to japan."He says with a laugh."Yes they have a rather large food court with a lot of different food I use to work as a cook for a few of the shops there for side jobs."He adds and they soon round a corner and he points at the building."There is the mall."He says it was about a 15 minute walk form where they met up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen looked over to him she gaped a little at the comment about having went to japan,'You went to japan?", she said her eyes growing big and round,"Oh... how lovely", she said finding it rather mystifying he went to the little asain island in the sea,"Tell me about it", she said glancing around,"While we find a place to ate", she was getting rather hungry and wanted to have dinner soon.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and nods."Ya i went there for a summer last year to undergo some training I lived with an old friend of the family who lived in Yamanashi Prefecture you could see Mount Fuji form the window and the people where amazingly friendly."He says with a smile he then noticed an asain food stand and he pointed at it."Speaking of food,what do you want to eat?"He asks  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen tried to think of something that perhaps was really tasty,"Something very american", she told him,"I wuld like to taste your countries culinary cuisine", she said with a smile; She approached what was essentially and fairy stand and began to survey the food,"Pulled pork?", she asked him with a questioning glance,"Or... what are these deep fried dishes?", she walked over to a shop that served an array of the usual food in america cheeseburgers deep fried onion rings and tater tots and everything you could deep fry or fry up was there,"What is reely good?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:22 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga walks with her as she looks at all the shops and he thinks for a moment."Will if you don't know what you want just try a little of every thing,thats what I did when I went to japan and I wasn't disappointed with that."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:41 am
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen nodded and she began to order.. a corndog. deep friend french fries topped with cheese sauce, bacon and sour cream to go with it.. she also got a funnel cake and a deep friend banana for desert she order it all and went to grab her cash from her pocket,"That will be 19.50", she vendor told her,"Will this be enough koga?", she asked pulling out a 50 dollar bill.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs a little as she orders."Now thats what I call a smorgasbord."He then looks at the 50 she pulled out and he pushes it back at her."Hey now I am taking you on a tour and as such you wont be paying."He says as he pulls out his wallet and smiles."I will take a large number 3 and two drinks please."He says handing the man money as it was ringed up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

The vendor let the boy pay and then giving them their drink cups directed them to the self drink machine and said they could grab condiments over there and such; Guen found it rather odd she stared at the american currency she was sure this was enough to pay but it seemed koga kept his word about food was on him today,"Can I pay for lunch tomorrow then huh?", she asked blinking up at him,"Cause... then I'd feel better", she smiled at him and sat down after grabbing dr. pepper sipping away at the liquid she smiled america was so nice they had alot of different things here; She wasnt sure how the food system worked,"Do we wait here? Or do I go get it?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and joins her at a table after getting his drink and sits across form her."Once our order is done they will call the number at the bottom of the recpit."He says as he looks down at it and after a few minutes the number was called and he gets up and grabs there food witch was all on one tray and sits it down between them with her food facing her."Here we are you sure you can eat all that."He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen blinked at the boy,"Eh... maybe", she said smirking as she began to get her sauces in order than she scarfed down the corn dog within the first 3 minutes,"this be really good!!", she said between mouthfuls of food she ended up eating the loaded fries and the corndog just easily along with she munched on her deep fried banana but by the time the funnel cake came around she was already getting full,"Can't finish all of this tasty... cake Wont some?", she asked him smiling pushing the plate over towards him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and smiles and starts eating the same time she dose and once he was done he was looking around when she asked if he wanted some of her cake and he smiles before taking a peace form it and eating it."Will now that you got your fill how about we go walk it off by looking around at the stores here,they have a lot of good stuff."He says before looking down at his phone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Oh kay", she said getting up she disposed of the trash in a nearby bin,"Lets be getting this walked off I suppose", she chuckled slightly as she walked around with koga inspecting the shops,"Interesting...", she surveyed a few thihngs,"Koga.. you think we can make a trip to disney world next summer? I think that would be a fun experience", she told him,"I wanna meet the princess merida from brave", she grinned,"For obvious reasons".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and smiles."Why wait till summer my family is part of the passholder program so we can go any time we want."He says pulling out a little card form his wallet and hands it to her."If you ever want to hit up the park we can be there in about an hour by car."He adds with a grin."My mom is a disney freek so she bought it for us and I wont lie its fun to go there form time to time."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

"Oh gosh really!!", she squeaked seeing the ticket she found herself rather eager to say let them go this weekend but she remember what her country parents told her,"I haft to... let you meet people first before all that.. maybe later this year..", she said, only slightly disappointed she didnt want to get her hopes up but she had to show something before she could go off for a day at disney world! She found a shop that had alot of generic sea items in it that were about clear as it could get to being florida and she picked up a few trinkets as they walked through the small shop,"I think muther would like these", she said showing him a snow globe with a snowman on the beach and a painted sand dollar that had the states name and year,"They are kinda.... cheeezy?", she smiled as she sat them down and pulled out her 50 handing it over to the man at the counter,"I would like one of those to sir", she pointed to talking fish on the wall as he got it down and rang it up;.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles."Oh right the people you are living with I can understand that i am sure I will meet them at some point if we keep hanging out."He says as she shows him the gifts for her mother and he starts laughing when she got the fish."Oh gods that thing gets so annoying after a while,my uncle had one and the damn thing wouldn't shut up."He adds with another laugh.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff