Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High school life U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga hit the highway as it was faster then hitting the back streets and he could really open up on this way,he was pushing close to about 90 MPH weaving through traffic till his exit came and he pulls off and slows down before turning onto the normal streets and he could almost see the school but a red light stopped him just by a hotel so as he waited he started to beat his gas tank to music in his headphones.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:02 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen.furrowed her brow she wasn't sure what to say to comfort sean but she found a distraction when she turned to see a familiar ginger listening to headphones on his bike,"Koga!", she called in a high pitched highland voice,"Koga!! Its me Guen!", she waved her arms a bit and turned to Sean,"Bruther this is one of the american classmates I'm sure he will be helping ya fit right in", she assured him,"I mean when I first began as freshman..", she went on about going into explaining her first days there while they waited to see if koga seen them or not.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:09 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

Sean rolled his eyes after his sister started her story. "Ain't no bloody a** with a bike gonna be able to help me fit in when nobody understands me." He said under his breath. He stood there waiting for his sister's friend to look their way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 pm
Luxy321
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Koga was at the light when he seen a rather familiar face waving her arms at him and he laughs under his helmet and he gives a wave back to her and revs a few times before the light turns green and he floors it popping a wheely down to the end of the road before turning into the schools parking lot,before finding his parking spot and turning off his bike as he waits for Guen and the young man to come around the corner.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Lauren raised herself up from bed, letting out a yawn followed by a stretch. She looks over to her dog sleeping next to her and smiles. "Good morning Pheebs." She pats the dog on the head, then slips out of bed and into her house shoes. She grabs the remote to her radio from her nightstand and presses play as she danced her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. Once finished, she made her way over to the clothes she had laid out the night before and quickly changed. She then let Phoebe out to use the bathroom while she made herself some toast. She grabbed her phone to check the time and panicked "I've got to go now if I want to make it on time!" She gasped. She let's Phoebe back in as she rushed to grab her shoes and backpack. She grabs the toast and runs towards the door. With a mouth full she calls out to her mom. "Bye mom, I'll be home a little late this afternoon, love you!" The door shuts behind her and she runs to her bicycle; she rides quickly towards the school.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:54 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

PaganYanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Rather angry with Koga just taking off like that Guen sighed in frustration,"If ya damn boys wouldn't", she grunted some unimaginable language under her breathe and grabbed sean by the shoulder stomping down the sidewalk,"I be having such difficulty with you...", she held her breathe as they finally approached the school giving her ginger friend a scornful look,"You American's think its funny eh?", she said hands on hips,"Taking along on these roads as if they childs play", she sighed shaking her head angrily,"If the price of such wasn't in our nation we would have the luxury as you have", she informed him turning to her brother who was acting awkward again or grumbling cause no one wanted or could understand him very well because of his thick accent,"This be my bruther Sean", she said propelling the blonde forward,"He be having trouble with socializing", she tapped her lips thoughtfully,"I thought perhaps.. ya be helping him seeing as ya did me well by it when I first arrived", she concluded turning to Koga to see if he was going to help or not.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Gavin groaned as he slid out of bed. His head was pounding. He trudged his way to the bathroom, tripping over solo cups and empty bottles. "I'll have to clean that up later.." He says before yawning. After getting ready for the day he shuffles to the kitchen to raid his fridge. He sighs when he decided there's nothing there he wanted. He grabs a bottle of water and his keys, locks up, hops in his car. The sun was far too bright for him so he reached for his sunglasses. As he pulls into the student parking lot he notices a group of kids arguing by the entrance. "Ugh" he groaned in frustration. "It's too early for this..." He popped in his earbuds and kept his sunglasses on, making sure to keep his distance as he entered the building.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Luxy321
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Koga looks over as Guen and the young man approach and he takes his helmet off in time to hear her going off about him driving off how he did and he smiles."Man you give me more grief then my mom about how I drive."He says giving a little laugh before he looks at her brother."Oh you have a little brother do ya "He says looking the boy over before looking back at Guen."I don't have a problem helping him out but you should give him a hand as well seeing as hes your kid brother."He says as he pushes off the bike and stenches."We have a little time before school starts so lets go find his classes."He says as he grabs his keys and his helmet."Oh and Guen by the way did you ever think about what I asked you about."He asks turning to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:09 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

User Image

Grace sat on a school bench finishing up the rest of her croissant. As she stuck the last piece of flaky dough into her mouth she titled her head slightly ajar as the hungover Gavin strolled passed her, it took her a second to recognize him due to the sunglasses obscuring most of his features but as soon she made the connection it wasn't long before she was hot on his heels a sly smile upon Her face, " Whatcha listening to party boy?" she asked as she plucked the right earbud out of Gavin's ear only to place it into her own ear to have a listen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Gavin jumped at Grace's sudden pop up, "Jesus!" He paused for a second to catch his breath. "Hi Grace. You scared me so bad I felt my soul leave my body..." He chuckled. "Anyways, I just put something on to drown out that loud Irish girl outside, I hope I don't have a class with her because my head is killing me..." He whined, "Do you have any ibuprofen or something I can take to make this morning bearable?"

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:01 am
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Ichiro was in the schools gym with the rest of the karate club,he was off to the side taking a brake as he watched the others a smile on his face,this group had spent all summer training and it was showing in there forms and how they moved Ichiro was the teams captain so seeing how much work they where putting into this made him feel good about this year his last year here how ever he wants to stay and set up a dojo near by sense the closest one is almost two and a half hours away.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:23 am
SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Chwance

GuenivereOrion

User Image

Grace giggled slightly "i had a feeling you might have the Brown bottle flu this morning...so i took the liberty of packing some" she said with a smirk as she into her purse and pulled out a small orange bottle" take two of these and text me after the first period" she said as she handed off the ibuprofen to Gavin.

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 7:07 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

PaganYanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen looked over at him trying to remember what koga had said earlier,"Erm...", she said thoughtful,"I suppose...", she then turned to her brother,"Sean fullow me", she told him snatching up his hand with her own as she told koga,"I'll be seeing ya later I have me bruther to show about and I know you had something to do with Ichiro so I'll meet ya in english class", she gave him a firm nod and then off she went hustling her brother into the school,"Now sean be sure ya stay away from trouble makers Koga told me they can do bad for us in this country", she informed him.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:00 am
Luxy321
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Koga smiles and waves as the two head off."Now don't go getting lost your self Quen and if you need me text me."He says before he puts on his headphones and his hood and starts walking as he starts to sing and despite him being labeled a nerd he could sing pretty damn well.He then headed into the school building and down towards the gym.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash