Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
High school life U/C Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:29 pm
Luxy321
Pacwick

Its that time of year again and summer is fading into fall the leaves are turning and the weather is cooling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:00 pm
Luxy321
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Koga's eyes slowly open and he looks at his alarm clock and lets out a sigh."Its to early i am not ready for this."He says as he sits up and rubs his eyes before stretching,he then gets up and makes his way to his dresser and gets his cloths before going to the shower and gets ready for the day,it was the first day of a new year  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:48 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

Kenta woke up earlier than usual today. He stretched and got ready for the first day of the new year. He ate a quick breakfast before taking his bike to school. "Here's to another boring year in this hell hole." He said to himself before locking his bike up. He sighed heavily as he slowly walked towards the front doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

SilverthorneKitsune

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen. woke up that morning by the sound of her alarm blaring in her ear she yawned and turned to smash that snooze button rolling over to get another 5 minutes of sleep once the alarm went off for the 3rd time she finally got out of bed. She rubbed her eyes having learned from experience she always made her alarm set for 30 minutes prior to when she really wanted to get up. She slowly trudged over to her personal bathroom in which she took a hot steamy morning shower half an hour of preparation later she slipped on some clothes and brushed out her thick wavy locks in which she would tie up Celetic Knots onto each side of her head with tiny braids that wrapped back around to tie in the back leaving her hair half up. She turned to the other side of the personal hotel and knocked on her brothers room she wondered if he was even ready,"Its breakfast time we have to get going soon", she told him heading to the kitchen to grab cereal not really feeling like cooking this morning.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Mr. Issac Adams

Issac found himself driving up in his 09 buick.. it wasn't the best car but it was alot nicer than some of the teachers could afford he was pretty frugal being a bachelor and also been doing another degree on the side to see if he can make some extra work for himself. He turned his attention to his passengers seat where he grabbed his brief case he always carried one it was easier to keep up with all his stuff then having to tote it back and forth in hand. He walked down the sidewalk click the lock on his key as he heard his car alarm on and headed in doors to see a few students wondering about and a few teachers heading to their lounge,"Good morning", he waved at a few students on his way to the teachers lounge in which he entered to grab him a strong cup of coffee it would be another glorious school year for him this starting his 4th year of being a teacher here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:25 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

Sean rolled over as he heard his sister in the shower. He gathered his clothes for the day and waited for Guen to get out of the shower.
When he heard her go back to her room he quickly jumped into the shower and washed up. When he got out he brushed his hair and teeth before putting on some deodorant and went back to his room where his clothes were laying on the bed. He got dressed and heard his sister knock on his door. He went and joined her for breakfast. "Good morning sis." He said before sitting down.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:04 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

User Image

Grace walked onto the school campus one hand clutching her school bags strap and the other waving about a fresh croissant that was just a bit too hot " I do hope this year will be as fun as the last" she said softly with a smile as she took a bite of her croissant.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:48 pm
Luxy321
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

SilverThorneKitsune

Koga went down to the garage,before turning on the light and he hit the open button on the door opener as he puts his helmet on and walks over to his bike and he fires it up and the sound echos in his ears as he backs it out and walks back in to close the garage door and ducks under it as it closes he then gets on his bike and drives off down the road he lived a while away form school so he may take him a little to get there with traffic.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

SilverthorneKitsune

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen. found herself pouring one of her favorite american cereals of cinnomon toast crunch[tm],"Sean you know what muther be saying", she told him handing him the milk,"Pour ya a glass or you be staying a tiny lad", she snickered at him plopping down a glass for him and scooting it across the island for him to catch,"Ya want buttered scones this morning bruther?", she said sitting down to eat her cereal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Pacwick

SilverThorneKitsune

Mr. Issac Adams

Issac had his coffee in the teachers lounge in which his second cup he finally carried down the hall toward his homeroom... Upon entering he sat his brief case down on the desk and began to continue to sip on his coffee while he used his other hand to unlatch his suit case slowly and remove the first semester of work... He had a full year of 4 different classes to teach 1 basis and 1 honor of each grade. It was a lot of work but he didn't mind one bit. Taking up the syllabus that he defined for all his classes he began to review it propping his feet up on the desk while he continued to drink his morning coffee... It would be bad if the principal came in at that moment but he wasn't to terrified yet.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:46 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

Sean scoffed. "I've never been a tiny lad sis. Ya know Ma would always give me shite about eatin like a should." He told her with a smile before pouring himself some milk. "And no I don't want a scone today.
I'll just get me some food at school."
He stood up and downed his glass of milk. "Let's go fore we wind up being late on day one."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen.chuckled at her brother before scolding him,"Sean don't be saying such language" ,she scolded,"Muther be ferious" ,she giggled before putting her bowl in the sink before she continued to wash,"I'll be turning 17 in a few days but.... It seems like... bruther... that I just started this school here as well", she concluded on the memories she had at this school when she transferred in as a freshman smiling she said,"You will be staying once I graduate hmm?", she asked. with thoughtful eyes she wondered if Sean would want to stay and continue his education here in america or if he would want to transfer back home.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:19 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

Sean sighed before looking out of the window. "Honestly I'm not too sure if I will or not. It really depends on how this year goes really."
He told his sister before getting out of his chair. He yawned before walking towards the door. Let's just get to school really quick. I want the day to be over already."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:25 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen.frowned she hoped her brother would like american schooling... she found it rewarding and fun she smiled and walked with her brother out of the hotel before locking up,"It will be alright", she told him with a comforting gesture,"I am sure you will do just fine", she said heading down to the second floor the two siblings were well on there way toward the school it only be a block away from the hotel they wouldn't have to walk far. .  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:33 pm
Luxy321

GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

"Nobody here but you can even understand me Guen."
He told her. He shoved his hands in his pockets. "I feel like a feckin alien from mars or some shite. It's out of control sometimes. I had to sit with the daft headmaster for over an hour just trying to explain myself." He complained.
"You wouldn't understand though. It's different for guys like me sis. Just you watch and see." He told her sadly.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff