[PRP] A new story (Eib x Fur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Furaha needed some new stories he was new to the pride and he needed to plan a trip out into the rogue lands and perhaps visit another pride and learn some of their stories. He wondered what sorts of stories the pride would want to hear and now about. He saw at the border of the pride looking out at the rift if he went journeying he certainly couldn't go that way and dealing with the Bhari at this time would be a really bad idea. It was a shame that things had gone so badly. He had heard the two prides had close allies not long before he had joined the pride and things had turned sour for some reason.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pride had gone through many changes since she had been born into it. There was things that were confusing, things that she could never get use to, but now everything seemed very simple. It was a relief. She didn't have to worry about a second name. She could just be herself. Everything was strange, yet better. Maybe?

Eibhleann did not know she truly belonged anywhere anymore. Torn between what was old and what was new, she felt lost in it all. She couldn't leave, as her life was here, her family, everything she knew. Yet she didn't feel like this was home. An unfamiliar feel to everything. It scared her. She padded along the path lightly with a frown upon her face.

She knew no one but her family. Everyone looked like strangers. A lot of those who she recognized had left long ago. Things were too confusing for them, she guessed. She flicked her tail back and forth as she went. Her eyes clouded by thought and disbelieve of the world around her.

MiddyGlow

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:15 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Furaha made his way along the path till he came across a female frowning, he tilted his head wondering what had put such a unhappy look on her face and he considered stopping her and seeing if she wanted to hear a story. He stopped and sat down just watching her for a bit. He cleared his throat to get her attention and then said with a smile "Greetings. I am Furaha. A new member of the pride." He bowed his head to her in greeting. Hoping she would take his introduction well. Then again this was the Kizi pride and many if not every member was a little mad which didn't bother Fur, perhaps he was mad too for choosing to live in the Kizi pride.  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games