Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Multiple questions (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DakodaSky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:12 am
glitches?

also how many friends are we allowed on are friend list and why are many people sometimes quiet in the chats?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:55 pm
DakodaSky
glitches?

also how many friends are we allowed on are friend list and why are many people sometimes quiet in the chats?

> how do you save your avatar picture
To save your avatar, you right click on the avatar and save the image to your computer. The exact wording of which option to pick will change depending on your browser (firefox, chrome, etc).
To make it an image that you can share with other people, you then upload that image to a site like imgur.com or tinypic.com. And be sure to use the BBCode option with the [img] [/img] tags so that it becomes a viewable image and not just a link.

Here's a guide:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25215345

If you still need help, lemme know and we can break it down step by step depending on your browser you use. c:

> what to do when zomg glitches?
I'm not sure. What is the glitch? What happens?

> also how many friends are we allowed on are friend list
I don't remember at the moment. XD; I'll get back to you if I find out.

>why are many people sometimes quiet in the chats?
Ummm because people don't always feel like chatting? I don't know~ Or is this in zOMG? Maybe they're busy fighting/healing/etc and can't type at the time

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DakodaSky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:04 pm
ty heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:37 am
I think 500 is the soft cap on friends. I've heard that when you reach that point you can't add anymore people. However, I think other people can add /you/, thus making it possible for a person to have more than 500 friends.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 pm
Auriga La Shock
I think 500 is the soft cap on friends. I've heard that when you reach that point you can't add anymore people. However, I think other people can add /you/, thus making it possible for a person to have more than 500 friends.

O: Interesting. I didn't know the soft cap part.
And~ thanks for the answer of 500. I tried searching Gaia but couldn't find any threads that stated the amount. I used to know that number like the back of my hand but just blanked. I'm losing it. ;3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:51 pm
sdrawkcab
Auriga La Shock

O: Interesting. I didn't know the soft cap part.
And~ thanks for the answer of 500. I tried searching Gaia but couldn't find any threads that stated the amount. I used to know that number like the back of my hand but just blanked. I'm losing it. ;3

The only reason why I knew was because I bumped into a while back. The soft cap was something I learned from someone else.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items