Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
Once upon a time...(Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored by:: Abeno Seimei || Earth Pony

Starts: Now
Ends: Saturday April 13th @ 9:20 P.M. CST

This sweet looking pony is having a terrible time falling asleep and wants you to tell her a bed time story.

Rules:
- Do not use a mule
- Play nice
- All work must be your own  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:11 pm
How this works

You are tasked with creating / telling a bed time story to try and help the pony sleep. This will be another judged contest with the judges once again being myself, Nymph, Angel and Abeno. We are going to be judging based on the quality of the story not the quantity.

-You can use as little or as many words as you like but no entries with just 1 sentence or an entry that is a novel. Use your best judgment and as many words as you need to portray the story you want told.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:36 pm
Code to enter with

Username:
Entry: (Spoiler it if need be)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:12 pm
Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Entry:
Gather round, my dear little ones.
Story time has just begun.
Here be a tale of dragons and myth,
A tale with a little twist.

Once there was a dragon,
so strong and wise.
This dragon was lonely,
such a lonely guy.

He lived by a kingdom,
a kingdom of elves and fae.
This kingdom wasn't having him
over to stay.

They called him names and
things you really shouldn't say.
They bullied him and bullied him,
day after day.

As the dragon weathered the names
and acts against his soul.
He came across a such
a small little troll.

This troll was the runt of his pack.
Though he wasn't that hard to look at.
The Dragon figured he other blood in his veins.
That didn't matter, for the troll decided to stay.

The two became friends, who stuck
by each other day after day.
They didn't mind the words the others said.
They were quite happy with the way they were.

As the Dragon grew old, for he had lived such a long time.
The Troll sought a way to immortalize his end.
So, the Troll started a carving of stone and awe.
He worked on it tirelessly throughout it all.

As the Dragon passed, the statue was done.
Sadly the Troll had spent his soul, which was no fun.
From the kingdom came a Prince, so young and fair.
A child of a prince who had heard of the pair.

He saw the Troll, spent and laying there.
Right by the Dragon, who seemed to sleep without care.
The Child looked to the statue, it mimicked the Dragon to a T.
So..the Child magically placed a stone Troll right by the feet.

With a smile and hum, the Child buried the pair.
Forever to rest in a tomb of grace and royal air.
The Dragon and the Troll, weathered the storm
of Judgement and Resentment with all the scorn.

They never lashed out at those who passed through.
Instead they sat for a spell or two.
They shared their tea, they shared a scone.
They once helped a lost Child find their way home.

Such a pair they were till the very end of it all.
So, from these two what can we infer?
That friends who weather the storm,
Are the best of them all.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 pm
Username: Reoakee
Entry:

“Once upon a time there was a wicked mother. She was not evil but she was hurt in a place deep in her heart no other could reach so she became wicked and untrusting. She had a son who she did not care for nor did she seem capable of loving but in her own twisted way which was to control him and make him her puppet. This son began down a path of darkness just as his mother had done he would kidnap other ponies or beat them until they could barely breathe. Still he was weak no matter how strong he though because he was lonely in his heart. His mother was trying to find a mate she could manipulate and pair him with her son so she never had to lose control of him should he actually end up falling in love and that weak point end up being used against her. Not a nice thing to do at all little one. Matters of the heart are very serious, though I suppose so is everything else like kidnapping and harming others…. Still on with the story.

She found a pony who was kind so the wicked mother thought that made the pony weak for the pony could not fight at all. She took the kind pony to her son and told the pair the kind pony could never leave and would be the son’s mate. The kind pony could not flee then and so agrees to be the lonely son’s mate for a time. She spoke to him and told him of the outside world away from the wicked mother’s influence and what could be. She also told him she did not love him but was willing to be his friend. When the wicked mother came by and told the kind pony what to push onto the lonely son the kind pony would tell the son ‘and your mother says’ and tell the lonely son what the wicked mother said. After the wicked mother was satisfied and left the kind pony would quietly share her thoughts on things and help bring a balance to the lonely son’s life.

It did not happen right away but in time the kind pony and lonely son found they would be expecting a child. The lonely son having listened to the kind pony’s stories so long wanted a better life for his own child and helped the kind pony escape with their daughter’s basket. In time perhaps he would leave and join them, perhaps he never would but the kind pony would keep that place open for him should he choose to step into her life once more.

What happened to the wicked mother? Well she still lives and still tries to use her lonely son as a puppet I believe a part of him stays near her to stop her from hurting others. Now the lonely son has the strength of heart to stand for himself against her and keep her from doing harm to herself or others. I hope someday you get a chance to meet him as you see my dear this is how I met my child’s father long ago. So rest well sweet child and remember no matter how long the day or deep the darkness is you face there is a change to grow and change no matter what you have been through. A chance to escape a dark place and rebuild in the light. Don’t give up and rest well. For no matter what trouble keeps you from sleeping from the past or the days yet to come you can tackle it and come away even if you but a weak kind pony. Goodnight Sweet Moon Beam.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:11 pm
Username: RozeyBear
Entry:

Once Upon A Time….

In a land far away, there lived a princess whose beauty knew no match. She was kind and gentle, adored by her people for her sweet words as well as the vast generosity of her heart. The princess lived happily in a castle with family, sheltered and doted upon.

Until one night the princess was wandering the castle gardens alone, unable to sleep, and happened across a young woman around her own age roaming the greenery. When she called out to her, the other woman had simply turned bright eyes toward the princess and greeted her with a bow.

Intrigued and perhaps a bit frightened by the strange woman, the princess had agreed to meet her again. After many midnight meetings and a kiss stolen in the golden light of dawn, the princess found herself irrevocably in love with this nocturnal stranger.

Whispers amongst the maids made their way back to the Queen, who was not happy with the development of her daughter falling for a peasant. In secret, the Queen called for the greatest knight their kingdom had to offer and ordered him to track down and bring her this peasant as quietly and quickly as possible.

The night before the Queen's plan was to be carried out, the princess was nowhere to be found. In a panic, the Queen commanded the knight to find her daughter at any cost.

It was dawn before the knight ever laid eyes on the princess…. and someone else. Someone he recognized as a woman accused of being a witch in various cities of their kingdom. He reached for his sword, mouth set in a scowl as he prepared to attack.

“You must leave, my love,” the princess pleaded, hiccuping at the heels of her words.

The witch caressed her cheek with a sad smile. “If I leave, they win, Princess.”

“But they'll kill you!”

Despite the urgency in the royal woman's voice, the other remained somber. “If offering my poisoned heart to you is a reason for my end, Your Majesty, I will welcome Death himself with a smile, for you are worth it.”

“You can fight them!”

The witch shook her head. “No, my darling. That would only force you to witness brutality you were never meant to. I will surrender if they come for me.”

Even from his spot hidden in the foliage, the knight could see the tremble of the princess's lips. “Why!?”

“I would rather live a few hours with you than another lifetime without you.”

The knight sheathed his sword quietly, backing away from the sobbing princess and her lover. He wouldn't do this… He couldn't. He could not punish this woman for her love, nor could he tear the princess away without conflict. Not from the witch, as she'd already surrendered, but himself. From what he'd seen, the witch had no foul intentions. Though her sad smile still held a vicious tilt, her bright eyes shone with nothing but adoration and devotion. Who was he to take that away?

When he returned to Queen, the knight told her he was too late. He spun a story of how the witch's cabin had been empty when he'd arrived, keeping the truth of her daughter's forbidden love hidden. Because of his silence, the princess kept her love and after only a few months, she was able to return home and confront her mother. He later learned it had been at the urging of the witch, a fact that surprised the entire court.

After weeks of convincing, the Queen grudgingly agreed to her daughter's choice and allowed her marriage to witch under the condition that her new wife would serve the kingdom until her last breath. It was an easy choice, one the witch made with a smile.

“I do.”

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm
RozeyBear
Username: RozeyBear
Entry:

Once Upon A Time….

In a land far away, there lived a princess whose beauty knew no match. She was kind and gentle, adored by her people for her sweet words as well as the vast generosity of her heart. The princess lived happily in a castle with family, sheltered and doted upon.

Until one night the princess was wandering the castle gardens alone, unable to sleep, and happened across a young woman around her own age roaming the greenery. When she called out to her, the other woman had simply turned bright eyes toward the princess and greeted her with a bow.

Intrigued and perhaps a bit frightened by the strange woman, the princess had agreed to meet her again. After many midnight meetings and a kiss stolen in the golden light of dawn, the princess found herself irrevocably in love with this nocturnal stranger.

Whispers amongst the maids made their way back to the Queen, who was not happy with the development of her daughter falling for a peasant. In secret, the Queen called for the greatest knight their kingdom had to offer and ordered him to track down and bring her this peasant as quietly and quickly as possible.

The night before the Queen's plan was to be carried out, the princess was nowhere to be found. In a panic, the Queen commanded the knight to find her daughter at any cost.

It was dawn before the knight ever laid eyes on the princess…. and someone else. Someone he recognized as a woman accused of being a witch in various cities of their kingdom. He reached for his sword, mouth set in a scowl as he prepared to attack.

“You must leave, my love,” the princess pleaded, hiccuping at the heels of her words.

The witch caressed her cheek with a sad smile. “If I leave, they win, Princess.”

“But they'll kill you!”

Despite the urgency in the royal woman's voice, the other remained somber. “If offering my poisoned heart to you is a reason for my end, Your Majesty, I will welcome Death himself with a smile, for you are worth it.”

“You can fight them!”

The witch shook her head. “No, my darling. That would only force you to witness brutality you were never meant to. I will surrender if they come for me.”

Even from his spot hidden in the foliage, the knight could see the tremble of the princess's lips. “Why!?”

“I would rather live a few hours with you than another lifetime without you.”

The knight sheathed his sword quietly, backing away from the sobbing princess and her lover. He wouldn't do this… He couldn't. He could not punish this woman for her love, nor could he tear the princess away without conflict. Not from the witch, as she'd already surrendered, but himself. From what he'd seen, the witch had no foul intentions. Though her sad smile still held a vicious tilt, her bright eyes shone with nothing but adoration and devotion. Who was he to take that away?

When he returned to Queen, the knight told her he was too late. He spun a story of how the witch's cabin had been empty when he'd arrived, keeping the truth of her daughter's forbidden love hidden. Because of his silence, the princess kept her love and after only a few months, she was able to return home and confront her mother. He later learned it had been at the urging of the witch, a fact that surprised the entire court.

After weeks of convincing, the Queen grudgingly agreed to her daughter's choice and allowed her marriage to witch under the condition that her new wife would serve the kingdom until her last breath. It was an easy choice, one the witch made with a smile.

“I do.”

Congratulations! You get to take this sleepy sweet pony with you biggrin Sweet Dreams <3~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games