Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Dream World RP Event: Rugged Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
Tеɾɾеɳϲе Salaʑaɾ
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

tab Medicinal Researcher // Caretaker tab Partners: Virizion // Grovyle tab Themes: Don't Think Twice // 手描き】夜明けと蛍

Just walking around for a few minutes told Terrence a lot about the area he had just walked into. It seemed that they were in the middle of a mountain. Of course there were other exits that led to other areas, but Terrence didn't really want to leave this area until he knew more about this dreamworld he was in. It wasn't until Terrence started to see wild pokemon around that he grew wary of going any farther into the mountains. Just as Terrence was about to go back the way he came, he heard a distressed noise coming from somewhere in front of where they were. Concerned, Terrence moved swiftly towards the noise before freezing up.

It seemed that they were in the territory of some Lairon, and one was currently going after another trainer. From the looks of it, it seemed like it was a new trainer who was way in over their head. Terrence bit his lip, this kid needed to learn when to call it quits. Terrence crossed his arms, he wasn't going to help him. If he did, the guy wouldn't learn anything. If this was a pokemon that the boy was trying to catch, then Terrence had no right to get involved. Ivy stood at his side, watching keenly as the boy ran from the raging pokemon "It seems the young one is struggling, his pokemon aren't putting up a good fight at this rate..." Ivy said softly, her eyes moving over to Terrence. Terrence made a fits "I know, I know but this isn't our fight... the kid has to learn, surely he had a plan right?" Terrence said.

However, it seemed like the boy was trapped. Was he planning on that? Surely he was planning to lure it here and then sneak attack it after he dodged the Lairon right? However, when the Lairon started to charge the boy stood still. Terrence didn't have much time to even think about what he was doing. His body was already moving before his mind could catch up "what are you doing?! Don't just stand there!" Terrence shouted, before tackling the boy out of the way of the charging Lairon. Terrence winced, as he instinctively wrapped his body around the rather frail boy as he protected him from the fall. Pain blossomed on his right side, but he ignored it in favor of trying to calm his breathing down.

Terrence didn't really remember much of what happened, he was too concerned with making sure the boy and Terrence were still in once piece. He faintly remembers an angry cry, most likely coming from Ivy. Next thing he knew, he was sitting up gingerly watching as Ivy angrily stomped her foot down on the ground in warning. The Lairon seemed the shrink back, terrified of the legendary pokemon it had somehow offended. Once the wild Lairon ran, Ivy huffed before turning back towards Terrence "you dare to give me a heart attack? What were you thinking?!" Ivy asked, an angry but concerned look in her eyes. Terrence gave her a guilty look "I... I don't know my body just moved before I could even think about it!" he defended, still a bit shaken up. Ivy huffed, before looking at the boy in Terrence's arms "you, young one, you should be thankful of my trainer... risking ones life to save another is nothing to scoff at! You need to be more cautious, I certainly hope you've learned from this and that a situation as this one doesn't happen again" Ivy scolded.

Terrence sighed, before looking at the guy he'd saved "Sorry about Ivy, she's just worried. Are you ok? Any injuries? You should take better care of yourself, you're literally skin and bones!" Terrence exclaimed, looking over the boy. He was so thin!

Jubilife City ▶ Dream World RP Event: World Tree ▶ Dream World RP Event: Rugged Mountain

tab Word Count: 1,186 tab Companions: ---- // ---- tab Exit Post Count: 1/3 // Ability Capsule: 8/30

User Image

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Grovyle/Az
Friendship Points: 5/5 MAX!
Nature: Brave
Ability: Overgrowth
Experience: 21/28
HP: 180/180
Move Set:

► Grass Whistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
- 1st Use: 10/10 chance
- 2nd Use: 8/10 chance
- 3rd Use: 4/10 chance
- 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
► Absorb: 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
► Energy Ball: 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
► Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)

User Image
Pokemon: Ivy/Virizion
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Justified
Experience: 14/27
HP: 350/350
Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
► Giga Drain:
► Magical Leaf: 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
► Double Kick: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
Pokemon: Rockruff/Roy
Nature: Rash
Ability: Vital Spirit: Prevents Sleep Ailment
Experience: 15/26
HP: 220/220
Move Set:
► Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
► Tackle: 50
► Leer:
► Sand Attack:

User Image
Pokemon: Honedge/Zeek
Nature: Sassy
Ability: No Guard
Experience: 28/26 LVL UP!
HP: 210/210
Move Set:
► Metal Sound:
► Swords Dance:
► Furry Cutter:

User Image
Pokemon: Alola Vulpix/Sky
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Snow Warning
Experience: 13/27
Move Set:

► Powder Snow: 40: 3/10 Chance to Freeze
► Ice Shard: 40: (Priority +1)
► Confuse-Ray:
► Freeze-Dry: 70: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity. Refer to this list for further information

User Image
Pokemon: Shiny Trapinch/Rava
Ability: Arena Trap
Experience: 23/27
Move Set:

► Bite: 60: 5/10 Chance to Flinch target
► Bulldoze: 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
► Sand Tomb:
► Feint Attack: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
        ↦ x5 Fast Balls
        ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
        ↦ x1 Fruitcake
        ↦ x3 Soda Pop
        ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
        ↦ x2 Basic Revives
        ↦ x1 Max Revive

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
        ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
        ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
        ↦ x5 Occa Berries
        ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
        ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
        ↦ x1 Charcoal
        ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
        ↦ x1 Sea Incense
        ↦ x1 Clover (a hold item that increases the chance of extra effects from moves by 1/10)
        ↦ x1 Heat Plug
        ↦ x6 Heartscales
        ↦ x1 Eviolite
        ↦ x1 Roman Candle
        ↦ x4 Big Mushroom
        ↦ x1 Miracle Seed

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
        ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

↦ x2 TM: Ice Beam
        ↦ x1 TM: Blizzard
        ↦ x1 TM: Solarbeam
        ↦ x1 TM: Rock Tomb
        ↦ x2 TM: Earthquake
        ↦ x1 TM: Psychic

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

► B ADGES

↦ Kanto
        teUser Image
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Johto
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Hoenn
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Sinnoh
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Unova
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Kalos
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

↦ Alola
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te
        te

Quote:

JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:41 am
< TreyGreyson>

User Image
. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Trey wasnt sure what had happened and at the moment was trying to catch his breath.
                                  He had had nowhere to go and all he had been thinking about was that he had to protect his pokemon. That they were his responsability.
                                  Then he had heard someone yelling and something had tackled him to the ground. Someone was grabbing him-holding him, and Trey felt panic start to seize him at being grabbed. He froze, tuning out most of what the person was saying to him and...wait..there was a pokemon?
                                  He was finally able to focus on what was happening only to see a massive pokemon addressing him. Shoving his hands in his pockets to hide their shaking, Trey drew more into himself as the pokemon went off on him.
                                  She was right, it was his fault, he was a horrible trainer, his father had been right about him he couldn't even keep a puppy from running off-
                                  "I'm...I'm" he started shakily but found he couldn't finish the sentence, looking down instead.
                                  "It's okay" he told the boy that had saved him "it..it was my fault, I was just-"
                                  'VY!
                                  Trey looked back up to see Vita standing between him and the much bigger pokemon vines raised in defense of..of him?
                                  'Vy! Snivy Sni. Snivy!' Now Vita was going off explaining that Chance had run off and that Trey had been trying to find him and that this was Not His Fault and-
                                  "Vita..Vita stop" Trey said, knowing full and well that he didn't have much authority.
                                  Vita to his surprise did stop, although she crossed her arms and glared at Ivy before jumping on his shoulder.
                                  Chance chose this moment to tackle Trey's leg. reminding him he was still lose.
                                  "Get back in" he muttered retrieving the lilipup's pokeball and returning him. "You've cause enough trouble for today"
                                  His mind then caught up to what the boy had said...and that..he still didnt know his name.
                                  Was he hurt? He had a few scratches from where he hit the ground...and his head hurt but that was probably all the running. That was how that worked right?
                                  "I..I think I'm okay..just a scratch or two" he said hands rising up to play with the strings of his hoodie. "I'm...I'm sorry you almost got hurt I didn't mean to. Im.." he took a breath to try and get himself to talk maybe this person knew where they were? Or how they got here? "I'm..I'm Trey by the way I'm..I'm sorta lost"

note to self: Trey fell asleep on a train en route too TwinLeaf Town. Will wake up in Twinleaf Town.

exp gained in this post: 400 words +4 exp

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Team:

Nickname: Vita the Snivy
                  Level: 7
                  Nature: Serious
                  Ability: Overgrow
                  Moves: Tackle | Leer ( learns Vine Whip level 7)
                  EXP: 4 /17

Nickname: Chance the Lilipup
                  Level 3
                  Nature: Harsh
                  Leer| Tackle ( learns odor sleuth level 5)
                  EXP: 1316

Nickname: Lyra the Vulpix
                  Level: 11
                  Ability:
                  Moves: Tackle| Tail Whip | Ember | Quick Attack
                  EXP: 11/16

Company: no one
                Mood: shaky, self blaming, curious
                Attire: pika hoodie, jeans, scuffed sneakers.
                Counter: posts to leave: 1/3
                Posts to find pokemon: 0/5
                Post for Item: 5/30

Out Of Constant Worry:

SpazzticPanda1311
                [i

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:05 pm
    User Image
    Tеɾɾеɳϲе Salaʑaɾ

tab Medicinal Researcher // Caretaker tab Partners: Virizion // Grovyle tab Themes: Don't Think Twice // 手描き】夜明けと蛍

Terrence looked over at Ivy as she finished scolding the boy. While Terrence technically knew everything that Ivy had said was on point, couldn't she had put it more... delicately? The poor guy was literally shaking in his arms for Arceus sake! Terrence looked own as the boy stuttered, shaking even worse then a minutes ago. Uh... was this guy going to be ok? He wasn't like... going to pass out on him out of fright right? Terrence noticed the boys pulse spike rather high, and the shaking could mean he was going into shock. It wouldn't be all that surprising honestly.

The boy stated that it was his fault, and seemed to be saying something else before something or someone interrupted them. Surprised, Terrence turned his head in the direction the small voice had come from. He blinked as he noticed a Snivy had gotten in front of Ivy and had stared shouting at her. Terrence furrowed his brows, before looking over at Ivy for some sort of explanation. Ivy huffed at the weak display of intimidation. Part of her wanted to retaliate, to show this baby that it needed to understand not to pick fights with opponents stronger than itself. However, she was wiser and she knew better. That didn't mean she couldn't act like a child herself when it concerned Terrence.

Ivy turned her gaze towards the starter pokemon 'do tell little one, whose fault is it that this Chance got away in the first place? Is it not your trainers job to keep his partners together? Is it not the trainers responsibility to be watching over you to make sure nothing happens? This encounter you've narrowly avoided was caused by your trainers lack of skill. If you really are that adamant of defending your trainer, you too are at fault. Why did you not protect him? Why was it that my trainer had to save yours!" she snapped back, irritated. Her Terrence had gotten involved in a dangerous situation because of this... this child! Her eyes never left the starters "had anything happened to my trainer, you would have had to face my wrath! Instead of thanking us, you point fingers and try to shift the blame! You can't protect anything like this, let alone your trainer, you can't even protect him without someone else stepping in-" "Enough!" Terrence said, looking at Ivy seriously.

Ivy moved her eyes over to Terrence, before watching the baby jump onto its trainers shoulder. Terrence released the boy in his arms and stood slowly, his arm hugging his side gingerly. That was probably going to bruise. Does that mean that his side would be bruised in real life too? Terrence pondered the question, before he felt something nudge his good side. He turned to see Ivy ducking her head under his arm to help prop him up. He gave her a grateful smile, before looking back at the boy he'd just saved. Terrence listened as the boy stated that he thought he was ok, and that it was just a scratch or two he had.

Terrence hummed as the boy apologized, and Terrence waved him off "While Ivy was a bit harsh with her words... she was right to a certain extent. You need to be more careful ok? Someone won't always be there to bail you out... I don't mean this to be offensive but... if you want to survive you need to be more cautious ok... You might feel inadequate now, but it won't always be like that. You'll learn from this experience so that it won't happen again. You're just starting out, no ones ever been perfect at the start alright. You'll get there, it'll just take time" he said softly.

The boy then stated that he didn't mean to, and that he was sort of lost. Terrence let out a weak laugh "I certainly hope you didn't mean to almost get me killed, we'd have a problem if you meant it" he joked. Terrence then looked around the area, frowning as he noticed more pokemon had gathered. Terrence looked back towards the boy- no Trey. Terrence hummed "perhaps we should seek out a more... peaceful area? It might be too dangerous here now that we have injuries" he said softly. Terrence looked over at Trey "My names Terrence, how about we get going huh?" he said, before leaning on Ivy and making his way towards a safer location.

Jubilife City ▶ Dream World RP Event: Rugged Mountain

tab Word Count: 749 tab Companions: ---- // ---- tab Exit Post Count: 1/3 // Ability Capsule: 9/30

User Image

P O K E M O N
    ► P A R T Y

Experience: 28/28 LVL UP!
    Move Set:

► Grass Whistle: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image
    Experience: 21/27
    Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
    ► Giga Drain:

User Image
    Experience: 22/26
    Move Set:
    ► Leer:
    ► Sand Attack:

User Image
    Experience: 9/27
    Move Set:
    ► Metal Sound:
    ► Swords Dance:
    ► Furry Cutter:

User Image
    Experience: 20/27
    Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:
    ► Freeze-Dry: 70: 3/10 Chance to Freeze. This move has it's own special type affinity. Refer to this list for further information

User Image
    Experience: 30/27 LVL UP!
    Move Set:

► Bulldoze: 60: Lower targets Speed one stage, deals only half damage if Grassy Terrain is in effect
    ► Sand Tomb:

I N V E N T O R Y
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
          ↦ x5 Fast Balls
          ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
          ↦ x1 Fruitcake
          ↦ x3 Soda Pop
          ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
          ↦ x2 Basic Revives
          ↦ x1 Max Revive

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
          ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
          ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
          ↦ x5 Occa Berries
          ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
          ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
          ↦ x1 Charcoal
          ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
          ↦ x1 Sea Incense
          ↦ x1 Clover (a hold item that increases the chance of extra effects from moves by 1/10)
          ↦ x1 Heat Plug
          ↦ x6 Heartscales
          ↦ x1 Eviolite
          ↦ x1 Roman Candle
          ↦ x4 Big Mushroom
          ↦ x1 Miracle Seed

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
          ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

► B ADGES

↦ Kanto
          teUser Image
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Johto
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Hoenn
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Sinnoh
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Unova
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Kalos
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

↦ Alola
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te
          te

Quote:

JubiJujubi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:25 pm
    < TreyGreyson>

User Image
    . ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Vita glared haughtily at the pokemon, not caring one bit that it seemed to be more powerful than her. She had yelled at Trey! And she had done it meanly!
                                    Vita had only been with her trainer for a short time but already the young starter could already tell he didn't react well to loud voices.
                                    He didn't seem to react well to a lot of things. For all of the time that Vita had known Trey he seemed scared. His hands shook when he was in dark places, his heart sped up ( as had his breathing back at the train station when he saw that bigger pokemon)
                                    She had also seen the way Trey looked at the professor when he first came to see her. Like a hatchling coming home. Like Vita might have looked at her own mother before she was told she'd be bound for a trainer and said her goodbyes.
                                    Trey was young, younger than Terrence, than any human VIta had seen. He was young like her and so much more afraid of the world around him. She didnt understand how humans turned hatchlings out into the world before they were ready ( unlike pokemon, she had been ready to leave her mother when it happened after all) He looked lost.
                                    So yeah Vita would go off on the bigger pokemon. And she'd do it again except she knew it wouldn't help. More fighting would make Trey make that face against.
                                    "Nivy Vy, "she muttered under her breath turning her back on the pokemon and settling better on Trey's shoulder. More or less giiving the message that Maybe if Ivy had watched Her own Terrence better he wouldn;'t be running half cocked in to rescue people.

This was His fault Vita decided. He got them in trouble. He was making Trey shrink into himself and get that look in his eyes.
                                    Trey had been trying to protect them for crying out loud. He was a good trainer! Chance was just a brat. Still she didn't say anymore instead focusing on her trainer and watching him anxiously. Even with Terrence telling Ivy to stuff it, she knew the words were hurting her.
                                    ( He did get like..half a point for stopping the yelling Vita decided)

Trey ducked his head as the bigger pokemon ( Ivy the boy had called her) went off on Vita, and couldn't help but flinch when she mentioned how responsible he was in all this. Trey flinched at every word after that putting his arms around himself as if to protect himself as Ivy said that it was because of him that Chance had run off, that it was his lack of skills ( oh that was his father's favorite words for him Trey couldn't help but bow his head submissively and accept that one) was the reason this had all happened.
                                    At Terrences yell of 'Enough' Trey actually jumped just barely managing to keep himself from raising his hands in defense. Loud yelling always made his pulse spike, on account usually what followed was worse.
                                    'Vy!' Vita exclaimed angrily at Terrence, trying to convey that he shouldn't raise his voice around Trey.
                                    Trey barely registered this, as the scream had more or less startled him into submission, so when Terrence said Ivy was right Trey nodded, biting his lip and looking-if possible- even more regretful and guilty. He was right, people couldn't always be there to bail him out.
                                    Trey's hands were in his pockets, his eyes downcast, shoulders hunched, ready for the tongue lashing he knew he deserved.
                                    Only to look up when Terrence's tone seemed to shift. He was saying....he'd learn from this? He was...he was being nice?
                                    He smiled at that- the surprise honestly breaking through him, enough for him to raise his eyes and stare at Terrence in something between bafflement and friendliness.
                                    "Y-yeah" he said, hoping the other boy would ignore the slight shake and stutter to his voice ( or that he'd atribute it to the scare of the pokemon) when he mentioned he hoped he hadn't meant to kill him, although he couldnt really help the guilty expression that flashed on his face. He ran a hand through his face-god he was strung out...he was..yeah he def needed a breather. And the pokemon needed food. And he should...probably finish the water bottle he had. He nodded when Terrence noted the pokemon around him, his nerves and anxiety spiking and making him unable to verbally agree but it seems he got the message.
                                    Trey for his part focused on walking. He was fine. he was fine. He was fine-
                                    It wasn't until they had walked a little ways that he really registered what Terrences' words meant.
                                    "You...you really want me to come with you?" he asked looking at the boy, hope and uncertainty warring in his eyes. "After what i-I mean, after that?"
                                    He had messed up after all, he wanted the company Arceus did he want it. Trey was a social creature, an extrovert who went out of his way to make friends, he thrived in company despite how often his father saw fit to deny him it and traveling alone this long ( even with pokemon,) on top of the constant fear was taking its toll on him.
                                    He wanted the company badly he just...hadn't been expecting it after everything.

note to self: Trey fell asleep on a train en route too TwinLeaf Town. Will wake up in Twinleaf Town.

exp gained in this post: 897 words. 8 exp

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Team:

Nickname: Vita the Snivy
                    Level: 7
                    Nature: Serious
                    Ability: Overgrow
                    Moves: Tackle | Leer | Vine Whip
                    EXP: 12/17

Nickname: Chance the Lilipup
                    Level 4
                    Nature: Harsh
                    Leer| Tackle ( learns odor sleuth level 5)
                    EXP: 5/17

Nickname: Lyra the Vulpix
                    Level: 12
                    Ability:
                    Moves: Tackle| Tail Whip | Ember | Quick Attack
                    EXP: 3/17

Company: no one
                  Mood: shaky, self blaming, open/friendly
                  Attire: pika hoodie, jeans, scuffed sneakers.
                  Counter: posts to leave: 2/3
                  Posts to find pokemon: 0/5
                  Post for Item: 5/30

Out Of Constant Worry: Tryin to hit that point w Vita of 'serious nature' but also 'babby' lol

SpazzticPanda1311
                  [i

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
      • Cosmic Healer 200
      • Ghost Hunter 250
      • OTP 200
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:43 pm
      User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XXLocation: Dream World: Rugged Mountain (From Laverre Nature Trail)
                                                          XXCompany: Julie
                                                          XXOut of Ball: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          XX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXQuest Item - -- / --
                                                          XXArea Specific Item - : -- / --
                                                          XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 94 / --
                                                          XXTrainer Encounters: 104 / 15
                                                          XXTraveling Post: 3 / 3
                                                          XXXXXXXXMoving to:
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-

”Yer sister?” Esben blinked and turned to look at Julie curiously, catching the look of awe that she bore on her face. "Yeah! My sister!" He announced, chest whelming with a bit of pride. Even if Julie had never met the woman, he took her look to mean she totally understood how awesome she was. Because Ulla was incredible! Just the best! And as he remembered her, Esben couldn’t help but feel the bottom of his stomach twist a bit. A wave of homesickness washed over him and his face briefly contorted in unease.

He missed home.

There was no time for that though. A real warrior didn’t let such mushy gushy feelings stop them and he had a task to fulfill! Unfortunately, Tria did not find her magical pony voice at this moment (shameful, but admittedly not surprising, Esben didn’t know many of the horse pokemon that his own clan kept to actually talk) and so he gave up on that venture to instead return to looking.

She did allow the children to ride her, which made up for the lackluster communication that occurred. Esben had settled into his seat behind Julie on Tria’s back and was (shakily) beginning to fall into a rhythm as well. Though when he lost it he did flail a bit and cling tighter than he should’ve. He huffed a bit and shook his head. "Nothin’!" He certainly wasn’t about to admit to a fear of falling off the pokemon.

Falling off a horse and cracking his skull wasn’t really going to help him find his pokemon. Julie’s rampant giggles caught him off guard as well and he tried to lean ever so slightly to the side to look in front of her. "Why are you gigglin’?" He remarked, squinting some as Flef simply chirped in response to the whole thing. He had no clue what was going on but it all seemed fun and he wanted in! Which just meant adding to the wriggling and writhing and probably endangering Julie more as she attempted to keep him in place. She was such a lovely girl though! Flef liked Julie. He liked most the children Esben had met. All two of them!

"Yeah… probably," Esben murmured, feeling similar pangs from before as he thought of Byr searching for him. Ulla would use the bear from time to time to find him when he was trying to hide from her and Eskil. He fell quiet at that point, gaze focused on the pokemon who trailed just below. Isi returned his gaze and gave the boy a soft coo of reassurance, Teeg following with a curious look and staring at the boy curiously. Was something on his mind?

"I dunno!" Esben remarked, straightening up and returning to focus on the matter at hand. "Byr’s pretty good at finding hidden passages and stuff! He’s always helped me when I’m hidin’ or sneakin’ away from my clan!" While Isi helped too, it was usually reluctantly. "And caves always have those sort of things!"

Esben narrowed his eyes and strained to listen as something echoed in the caverns just above. He didn’t immediately answer Julie, expression set in dead concentration. "I… I think so! Maybe? I don’t know the echo makes it so hard!" Still he seemed rather excited at the prospect of finding the last of his missing pokemon, bouncing just a bit in his seat. "Let’s go! We can’t let’em get away!"

Word Count: 573 (+5 EXP)

-

((OoC: ))

Loonamist

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                          Teeg the Turtwig
                                                          LVL: 14 | HP: 140/140 | EXP: 12/24
                                                          FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                          Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                          NRM | PHY || Tackle: 40 DMG.
                                                          WTR | OTH || Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage.
                                                          GRS | SPC || Absorb: 20 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

(Next Move: Absorb, Level 9)

Held Item
                                                          N/A: - -

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          *Byr the Teddiursa
                                                          LVL: 25 | HP: 250/250 | EXP: 6/30

Ability
                                                          Quick Feet: Increases the pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition.

Attacks
                                                          GHT | PHY || Lick: 30 DMG; 7/10 Chance to paralyze.
                                                          NRM | PHY || Fury Swipes: 18 DMG; Hits 2-5 times.
                                                          NRM | PHY || Covet: 60 DMG; Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle).
                                                          DRK | PHY || Fling: Power depends on held Item. Refer to this page for power and effects.

(Next Move: Feint Attack, Level 15)

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          Isi the Cubchoo
                                                          LVL: 18 | HP: 180/180 | EXP: 22/23

Ability
                                                          Slush Rush: Doubles this pokémon's speed when Hail is in effect.

Attacks
                                                          NRM | OTH || Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage.
                                                          ICE | SPC || Powder Snow: 40 DMG; 3/10 Chance to freeze.
                                                          NRM | PHY || Bide: The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)

(Next Move: Icy Wind, Level 13)

Held Item

- - - - -

Flef the Danshen
                                                          LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: 16/30

Ability
                                                          Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.

Attacks
                                                          FAY | SPC || Disarming Voice: 40 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.
                                                          PSY | OTH || Trick: Swaps held items with target.
                                                          PSY | SPC || Confusion: 50 DMG; 4/10 Chance to cause confusion.
                                                          GHT | OTH || Curse: Ghosts lose half max HP and curses opponent. Cursed pokemon lose 1/16 max HP per round. Non-ghosts pokemon raise physical attack & defense one stage, then lower speed one stage.

(Next Move: Knock Off, Level 16)

Held Item

- - - - -

INACTIVE POKEMON

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                          -Infinite Pokeballs
                                                          - XP Ball x 2

Restoration Items
                                                          - Infinite Potions

Hold Items
                                                          - Flame Orb

Special Items
                                                          - Guild Banner
                                                          - Rare Candies x 5

Berries

TM/HM
                                                          - Dazzling Gleam
                                                          - Psychic
                                                          - Scald
                                                          - Energy Ball
                                                          - Shadow Claw
                                                          - Stone Edge
                                                          - Frost Breath
                                                          - Shadow Ball
                                                          - Earthquake
                                                          - Facade

Badge Case

Misc

Axe ||

NOTES

- Heartscale x 7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:35 am

Julie
      and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 117/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 87/5
      Posts To Leave Area 3/3

Item questing: Star Shard
      14/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
      Area Specific Item: TM Flamethrower
      12/30 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts

There was a sort of thoughtful hum as Esben repeated himself and Julie considered what he said. However, before she could ask any other questions, they needed to move along, so she quietly tucked the topic away as best as a short-attention-spanned child could. In fact, her focus was completely on Flef and holding onto Tria once they were on, and the rapidash was picking herself up onto all fours, laughing and holding on as best she could. She didn't even notice Esben clinging, and gave him a curious look when he dismissed her question over his apology, before giggling and bumping back into him. "Yer silly, Esby," she laughed, this time using the nickname more out of habit, than to actually annoy the boy. Funny how quick a habit could form, for a child. Especially one inclined towards nicknames.

Her focus went back to Flef and his wiggles, sending her into another laughing fit. She squirmed a bit as she tried to keep her grip on the pokemon, but soon picked him up to try and keep him still. Unfortunately-- that meant letting go of Tria. Thankfully the equestrian pokemon glanced back and seemed to notice, focusing on trying to make it easy for the two to hold on with just their legs. And given even that was pretty much impossible for their tiny child selves, she tried to just keep her back even while Julie fidgeted and wrestled with Flef. "Hehe. 'Nothin'!" Julie laughed back, repeating Esben's response from earlier. Whether that was intentional or not, though.... it was hard to tell. Was she even old enough to mock people like that?

Eventually she tried to wrestle Flef down and cooed softly at him to try and encourage him to be still while she placed him back on Tria's neck and dug her fingers into the rapidash's withers. She looked back at Esben as she waited for a response, jostling slightly and gripping more tightly as Tria rocked and nearly tripped on some of the uneven flooring. She was doing her best to make it easy, but the terrain wasn't exactly smooth. "'The clan'?" Julie repeated, scrunching her nose up in confusion. What did he mean by clan? "I wonder if he'd hear us if we called out for him, too...." she mused, looking ahead again. Tria snorted and shook her head and Julie looked at her curiously, but the pokemon just continued on, giving nothing else-- maybe she had just gotten some dust up her nose?

Julie perked up when Esben went from uncertain, to excited, urging them on. "Okay! C'mon Tria, le's go faster!" she urged, kicking her legs like a total pro to encourage the horse. Again, another shake of her head and an audible exhale, but after a bit more urging, and a tighter grip from Julie, she picked up a slight trot, slow, but enough to at least seem like she was moving faster, while carefully moving her weight to stay under the kids as they bounced along. "D'you think we should send our other pokemon ahead?" Julie asked, craning her neck to look back at Esben.

Level x x in an Inverse Battle!

[ Word Count: 524
      +5 exp to pokemon ]

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -
      x1 Black Flute

- Contest -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Chico", the Chikorita ♂, lvl 20. Exp 1/30
      Ability: Leaf Guard
      Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
      Item:
      HP: 50/200
      Contest Base Appeal: 0 Cute 0 Cool 0 Beauty 0 Smart 0 Tough
      FP Julie: 1/5
      7/10
      FP Torin: 0/5
      4/10
      Attacks:
      ç•Tackle: 50 (40 + 10)
      ~Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage
      ~•Razor Leaf: 55: 1/10 chance to critically hit
      Magical Leaf
      (Next Move: Evolve, Body Slam )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tria, the Rapidash ♀, lvl 20. Exp: 23/30
      Ability: Flame Body
      The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack with itself or other similar abilities.
      Item:

FP Julie: 0/5
      10/10
      2/10
      HP: 140/140
      Attacks:
      ç•Poison Jab: 80: 7/10 Chance to Poison
      ç•Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
      Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance of Burn
      ç•Megahorn: 120
      (Next Move: Flame Wheel at 13, Stomp at 17 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareepa ♀, lvl 24. Exp 27/29
      Ability: Static
      The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon
      Item:
      HP: 60/200
      3/10
      0/10
      Attacks:
      ç•Iron Tail: 110 (100 + 10): 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage
      Thunder Wave: Paralyze opponent
      Thundershock: 50 (40 + 10): 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
      (Next Move: Can Evolve whenever, Take Down 18, Power Gem 29 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareep ♂, lvl 13. Exp 9/23
      The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with PARALYZE when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon
      Item:
      HP: 50/50
      2/10
      3/10
      Attacks:
      ç•Tackle: 40
      (Next Move: Take Down 18, Power Gem 29 )

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
      Ability:

Item:
      HP: 0/00
      0/10
      0/10
      Attacks:
      Attks
      Contest Effect
      (Next Move: )

Badges

Kanto

Johto
      Zephyr Badge - Falkner

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

For full Contest Case see X
      X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
      Parents
      ???
      Karren
      Professor

Pokeballs
      x2 XP Balls

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs
      TM Roost
      TM Thunder
      TM Focus Blast
      TM Fire Blast

HM Rock Smash

Perishables
      x5 Sweet Hearts

Hold Items
      Dreidal
      Chain Armor
      Giant Turkey Leg
      - Megastones -
      Ampharosite

Berries
      x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
      --/--

Razpitan

Loonamist
      Crew

8,750 Points
      • Member 100
      • Gaian 50

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
      • Cosmic Healer 200
      • Ghost Hunter 250
      • OTP 200
      PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:00 am
      User Image

XXOut of Ball: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXQuest Item - -- / --
                                                          XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 94 / --
                                                          XXTrainer Encounters: 104 / 15
                                                          XXXXXXXXMoving to:

-

Esben immediately squinted at Julie’s response, mouth trembling in a bit of a frown as he tried not to get angry and fall off the horse. There was still a matter of his survival at hand after all.

"Stop callin’ me that!" He retorted again, though not nearly as forcefully as before. His attention was split between being annoyed about the nicknames, not falling off the horse and trying to keep a lookout for their wayward pokemon. You just couldn’t give your full focus to being upset when there was so much going on. In fact, he’d have given her a gentle shove of his own if it might’ve not been a bad idea.

He squinted around her still, trying to get a clue on what all the giggling and shifting about was. "What’er you two doing exactly?" He questioned, noting that Flef was just wiggling and chirping excitedly as he was engaged. The little ball of fur was enjoying the attention clearly. "Humph," the young lad huffed, leaning back on Tria. He didn’t get all the commotion and began to question if Julie was trying to turn Flef soft. Or maybe he was really missing out on something. Or whatever, he needed to find his pokemon.

Flef eventually settled down in his wiggling, still chirping excitedly all the same. He was just a terribly talkative little bugger wasn’t he? Especially for something without an actual mouth, which probably should’ve resulted in more questions than had been asked, but that was fine.

"Yeh, my clan!" The boy responded, head tilting curiously. "Like… a family! But bigger! With all kinds of people. Don’t you have a clan?" There was just so much about this time that Esben didn’t understand. The not slaying dragons, and these ‘badge’ requirements just to challenge leaders when he could take them as he was and the weirdness and what not. He just didn’t follow. "How do you get anythin’ done without a clan?"

"Maybe, but we’re in a mountain! You can’t just go yellin’ in the mountains, you’ll make’em angry and then they’ll throw rocks at you," Esben retorted in a matter-of-fact tone. Despite having been unnecessarily loud while they’d been trekking through this place, he’d done his best to avoid shouting too much. Or he liked to believe he had. Needless to say, he didn’t want rocks to come raining down on his head. For now.

Caught up in the excitement of potentially locating the wayward pokemon, Esben was caught off guard by the question. "Uhm…," They were closer to the ground and in a better situation to go ahead and look around. Then again… Isi wasn’t exactly ‘brave’ (observant maybe, but not brave) and he wasn’t entirely certain on Teeg’s abilities. And then there was Julie’s green chicken… who knew anything about that one. Still though… it was a good idea. Better than trying to force Tria into places she couldn’t reach, right?

"Sure! That’s thinkin’ like a warrior!" He announced approvingly, craning his own head took look down at the pokemon. "Teeg! Isi!" Isi gave a yelp and Teeg just looked confused. "Go on ahead and see if you spot anythin’ from Byr or the others!" He glanced back to Julie. "Are you gonna send yer Chicken too?"

Word Count: 545 (+5 EXP)

-

Loonamist

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                          Teeg the Turtwig
                                                          LVL: 14 | HP: 140/140 | EXP: 17/24

Ability
                                                          Shell Armor: Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.

Attacks
                                                          GRS | SPC || Absorb: 20 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          *Byr the Teddiursa
                                                          LVL: 25 | HP: 250/250 | EXP: 11/30

Ability
                                                          Quick Feet: Increases the pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition.

Attacks
                                                          NRM | PHY || Covet: 60 DMG; Steals targets hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle).
                                                          DRK | PHY || Fling: Power depends on held Item. Refer to this page for power and effects.

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          Isi the Cubchoo
                                                          LVL: 19 | HP: 190/190 | EXP: 4/24

Ability

Attacks
                                                          NRM | PHY || Bide: The user waits for two rounds and deals double the damage taken during those two rounds. Freeze, partial trap duration, and flinching will pause but not disrupt the duration of Bide. (Priority +1)

Held Item

- - - - -

Flef the Danshen
                                                          LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: 21/30

Ability
                                                          Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.

Attacks
                                                          GHT | OTH || Curse: Ghosts lose half max HP and curses opponent. Cursed pokemon lose 1/16 max HP per round. Non-ghosts pokemon raise physical attack & defense one stage, then lower speed one stage.

Held Item

- - - - -

INACTIVE POKEMON

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                          -Infinite Pokeballs
                                                          - XP Ball x 2

Restoration Items
                                                          - Infinite Potions

Hold Items
                                                          - Flame Orb

Special Items
                                                          - Guild Banner
                                                          - Rare Candies x 5

Berries

TM/HM
                                                          - Dazzling Gleam
                                                          - Psychic
                                                          - Scald
                                                          - Energy Ball
                                                          - Shadow Claw
                                                          - Stone Edge
                                                          - Frost Breath
                                                          - Shadow Ball
                                                          - Earthquake
                                                          - Facade

Badge Case

Misc

Axe ||

NOTES

- Heartscale x 7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:42 pm
      User Image
      Tеɾɾеɳϲе Salaʑaɾ
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Terrence noticed the smaller grass type giving Ivy a rather nasty glare. He couldn't exactly blame them, Ivy hadn't really sugar coated her words after all. However, Terrence couldn't pin any blame on Ivy either. She was just being protective, and the world wasn't always going to play nice. He knew the Ivy meant well, however, Trey's pokemon did not know this. Terrence placed a hand gently on Ivy's cheek, hoping she'd ignore the smaller pokemon. He could tell Ivy wasn't amused, and she wanted to teach the little pokemon brat a lesson. However, she knew better. She was older, wiser. While she wouldn't forget this pokemon's attitude, she'd let it go for Terrence's sake. She wouldn't forget though.

Terrence didn't know the full extent of the story, just a few minor details the younger boy has said in a rush. Terrence didn't know how to feel, he hoped the other boy didn't feel like Terrence was trying to bully him or anything. On the contrary, Terrence was just trying to help. While this conflicted with his code, he just couldn't bring himself to abandon the kid. He looked half starved for Arceus sake! It wasn't until Terrence had raised his voice enough to tell Ivy to stop that it all went downhill from there. For some reason the kid just totally shut down, and was hugging himself tight like Terrence had just hit him across the face. Why... why was he acting like he was abused...

Terrence brain froze. Abused. Something clicked in his head. The lack of weight, the skittish nature, the timid personality, the instant apologies spilling from the boys mouth, and the fact that the boy had reacted so badly because Terrence had raised his voice a little. Terrence felt the blood run from his face "hey-" he reached out, but was interrupted by the smaller pokemon from before. It was yelling angrily at him, probably assuming Terrence was going to keep raising his voice at the kid. Ivy let out a low warning growl, her steely eyes glaring daggers at the Snivy in warning. Terrence placed a hand on her head, a warning look of his own meeting the angry one of hers. A silent agreement passed between them, before Ivy let out one more growl before turning away from the grass type.

Letting out a sigh, Terrence turned his attention back towards Trey. He proceeded to talk softly, trying is best not to spook the boy again. Terrence tried to get Trey to move quickly, and away from the area that had caused so much trouble earlier. After making it halfway down the hill, Trey seemed to come back to a bit of awareness as he stuttered out about Terrence wanting him to come with him.

Terrence raised an amused brow "well that is what I said, better to get to a safer area rather than stay here... besides I need to tend to my own injuries and see if you have any yourself. You seem ok, but I should check just in case we miss something" he said, as he hobbled towards more greenery. Terrence gave Trey a weak smile "look we all make mistakes, you think I was perfect when I first started out? I was a complete mess, let me tell you. Besides, we both could go for a good meal... er though I'm not sure how this all works since we're in a dream? Maybe we can just think of food and it'll come? Huh, wonder how that works" he said, mumbling the last few things to himself.

Jubilife City ▶ Dream World RP Event: Rugged Mountain

tab Word Count: 601 tab Companions: ---- // ---- tab Exit Post Count: 2/3 // Ability Capsule: 10/30

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Experience: 06/29
      Move Set:

User Image
      Experience: 27/27 LVL UP!
      Move Set:

► Leaf Blade
      ► Giga Drain:

User Image
      Experience: 28/26 LVL UP!
      Move Set:
      ► Leer:
      ► Sand Attack:

User Image
      Experience: 15/27
      Move Set:
      ► Metal Sound:
      ► Swords Dance:
      ► Furry Cutter:

User Image
      Experience: 26/27
      Move Set:

► Confuse-Ray:

User Image
      Experience: 09/28
      Move Set:

► Sand Tomb:

I N V E N T O R Y
          ► P O K E B A L L S :

↦ xx Pokeballs
            ↦ x5 Fast Balls
            ↦ x1 Cherish Ball

► M E D I C I N E :

↦ xx Potions
            ↦ x1 Fruitcake
            ↦ x3 Soda Pop
            ↦ x5 Sweet Hearts
            ↦ x2 Basic Revives
            ↦ x1 Max Revive

► B E R R I E S :

↦ x5 Wacan Berries
            ↦ x5 Enigma Berry
            ↦ x5 Kelpsy Berry
            ↦ x5 Occa Berries
            ↦ x5 Roseli berries

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦ x1 Pokedex
            ↦ x1 Vs Seeker

► MISCELLANEOUS

↦ x1 Quick Claw
            ↦ x1 Charcoal
            ↦ x1 Sweet Incense
            ↦ x1 Sea Incense
            ↦ x1 Heat Plug
            ↦ x6 Heartscales
            ↦ x1 Eviolite
            ↦ x1 Roman Candle
            ↦ x4 Big Mushroom
            ↦ x1 Miracle Seed

► EVOLUTION STONES:

↦ x1 Ice Stone
            ↦ x1 Fire Stone

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

↦ x1 Altarianite

► B ADGES

↦ Kanto
            teUser Image
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Johto
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Hoenn
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Sinnoh
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Unova
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Kalos
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

↦ Alola
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te
            te

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • Megathread 100

Loonamist
      Crew

8,750 Points
      • Member 100
      • Gaian 50
      PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:53 pm

Julie
      and Torin Parkson

NPC Battle 118/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 88/5
      Posts To Leave Area 3/3

15/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
      Area Specific Item: TM Flamethrower
      13/30 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts

Esben's retaliation was about as effective as it had been in the past hour or so-- which was, to say, not really at all. Julie might not have intentionally called him it that time (it was becoming a habit), but she still stood by her reasoning on why she was fine calling him that. Until he could get her pokemon right, she felt no need to respect his wishes of calling him by his correct name. Besides, there was an adorable fluff ball in front of her that obviously needed attention (and grappling, because that thing was seriously going to roll its way right off of Tria's back if she didn't hold onto it properly). "Hehe! Nothin'! Flef's jus' all wiggly~!" the young girl giggled, finally getting the pokemon to settle down shortly thereafter. Or, at least, she thought she had-- maybe the pokemon just finally decided to calm down and grow still on its own.

Either way, it allowed her to relax some, and both could focus on their surroundings. Julie even felt bold enough to glance back at Esben, looking curiously as she awaited an answer to her question. "You mean like a neighbahood?" she queried, tilting her head to the side some. She jostled and nearly lost her balance as Tria's steps jerked over some slippery stones, and she quickly turned back around to hold tight around Flef and onto the pokemon. That had been a little scary! But it wasn't bad-- she just needed to remember to keep her hands on Tria's back so she wouldn't fall or anything. She still wasn't totally sure she understood what a clan was... it sounded kinda like a village or something! Maybe they were closer than a village though? Hmm...

Clearly ignoring Esben's question in turn of how they got anything done without one of these mysterious 'clans', she instead pondered calling out for their pokemon, but Esben's point brought only more questions to her young mind. "Whaaa? What throws rocks? The mountain? Mountains don't get angry, silly!" she laughed. Or... did they? She scrunched up her face some and thought. Maybe that was what a volcano was? An angry mountain? She hmm'd in thought, but that didn't last very long. She was just a bit too young to really delve into thoughts, and the track was quickly lost as she instead looked around at their surroundings, and was struck with a different idea.

One that Esben seemed to, after quite a bit of consideration, agree, and even praise! She beamed, and dared a grin back at him at the approval. She looked down at the pokemon, grip tightening on Tria as the pokemon lengthened her stride to try and "speed up" as Julie had requested, without actually moving much faster or putting the children in danger. "Um... Yeah! Of course!" though it sounded as though the young girl had considered whether to or not beforehand. Considering her brothers disappearance, she was a little wary of sending off more of those close to her... but she nodded all the same, and looked down at Chico. "Chi! Go with them to take a look around!" she urged brightly, 'accidentally' elbowing Esben a bit for calling him a chicken as she turned to address the pokemon. Was it on purpose? It was impossible to tell... She was only 7, after all. Certainly too young for stealthy, literal jabs at friends.

They were friends, now, after all. It had been decided, by Julie.

Chico, however, still looked pretty uncertain at the prospect. Julie wasn't the only one well aware of Torin's disappearance, and what was more, several of her other pokemon were absent,too. He sighed a bit, but started bounding along to pass Tria, and go on ahead to try and investigate.

Level x x in an Inverse Battle!

[ Word Count: 631
      +6 exp to pokemon ]

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -
      x1 Black Flute

- Contest -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Chico", the Chikorita ♂, lvl 20. Exp 7/30
      Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
      Item:
      7/10
      4/10
      Attacks:
      Magical Leaf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tria, the Rapidash ♀, lvl 20. Exp: 29/30
      The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack with itself or other similar abilities.
      Item:

10/10
      2/10
      Attacks:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareepa ♀, lvl 25. Exp 4/30
      Item:
      3/10
      0/10
      Attacks:
      ç•Iron Tail: 110 (100 + 10): 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareep ♂, lvl 13. Exp 15/23
      Item:
      2/10
      3/10
      Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
      Ability:

Item:
      0/10
      0/10
      Attacks:
      Attks
      Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto
      Zephyr Badge - Falkner

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
      Parents
      ???
      Karren
      Professor

Pokeballs
      x2 XP Balls

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs
      TM Roost
      TM Thunder
      TM Focus Blast
      TM Fire Blast

HM Rock Smash

Perishables
      x5 Sweet Hearts

Hold Items
      Dreidal
      Chain Armor
      Giant Turkey Leg
      - Megastones -
      Ampharosite

Berries
      x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
      --/--

Razpitan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:17 pm
      User Image
      Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 602/5 ★ NPC encounter: 82/15 ★ item count: Bronze Stone: 5/30 || Area Specific: -: -/- || Ghosts defeated by Rye: 8

Wearing: jean shorts, tank top and a sports jacket

Talking with Anubis was a nice way to gain a different perspective. Rye hadn’t exactly experienced that much. The flurry couldn’t quite understand the concept of wearing anything himself, as he was simply a ghost. As for the topic of names, the spirits stirred a bit. “I do not understand it very well, but the name ‘Rye’ was the one said the loudest.” The cub commented. It seemed that though Reina had a naming scheme for her team, no one had been forced to go by the titles. That was quite respectful.

Rye made a soft purr of contemplation. Even Anubis could tell that Rose was terrified by ghosts – though that was no surprise. She made it very well known her discomfort around ghosts. What was it about ghosts that scared Rose most, though? He knew that there were malicious spirits out there, but surely she …. Well, no, that was wrong. After all, she did catch that Giratina. And there was something very off about it. Which is why he wanted to get stronger. It was nice to hear that Anubis had the same goal; to get stronger to protect others. “It’s very admirable. I hope to not take too long getting stronger though. At any moment, I fear that something might happen and I won’t be able to stop it.” Rye admitted.

As for the humans, they went on along the rocky path away from the tree where they had reunited. Despite the strange area, Rose became much more bubbly, especially excited to do some hiking – maybe even rock climbing. Of course, as they walked along together, Rose couldn’t hold back the deluge of questions she had for the older woman. “Heh, sorry.” Rose apologized, sticking out her tongue a bit when Reina initially reacted to the flood of questions. Luckily, the private investigator only needed some time to take in the questions she had asked before giving her replies. Rose patiently waited and listened. There was something about the idea of stopping criminals that she couldn’t help but feel interested in. Protecting the law also meant she would be helping people be happy, right? “That sounds really neat!“ Rose exclaimed once Reina was done. The red head was rather oblivious to the downsides Reina’s work brought. “I’m still not sure what I want to do, now that I’m out on my own. The idea of being able to help other people like that sounds like something I would like to do some day.” She commented, then smiled. It would probably do her some good to actually think about where she is going, to perhaps even become less dependent on her parents.

[word count: 444 exp: 4]

[[ooc: ouo

Items to claim: 1 event item of choice (mystery dungeon)

Note to self: entered from North Lumiose

]]

Quote:

Indeciisiive Wolkova
      o hai

Quote:

User Image XXXX User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
      Pokemon: Delphox
      Nickname: Fynx

Height: 5'7"
      Lv. 62
      HP: 620/620
      Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
      Hold Item: Enchanted Lute - Hold item; when the pokemon's HP reaches 25% or below this enchanting lute puts its opponent to sleep. Note: Can only be used once per battle. The probability of success is effected by, and effects, any sleep moves used on the same pokemon
      Attacks:
      Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
      Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
      Mystical Fire- 75 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
      Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
      Exp: 12/20

User Image
      Pokemon: Flurry
      Nickname: Rye
      Nature: Brave, despite how weak he realizes he is.
      Lv: 19
      HP: 190/190
      Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Ice Shard - 40 || (Priority +1)
      Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
      Blizzard - 110 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
      Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
      EXP: 25/29

User Image
      Pokemon: Charmander
      Nickname: Zadie
      Nature: Lonely, sweet and patient. Loves contests.
      Lvl: 12
      HP: 120/120
      Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
      Attacks:
      Mega Kick - 120
      Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
      Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
      Thunder Punch - 75 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
      Exp: 9/17

User Image
      Pokemon: Raichu (Alolan)
      Nickname: Sparx

Nature:
      Lv. 18
      Ability: Surge Surfer - When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, this pokemon's speed is raised three stages.
      Hold Item: Choice Scarf
      Attacks:
      Psychic – 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
      Thunderbolt – 90 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
      Speed Swap - Exchanges speed with target, includes both base level speed plus any stat changes.
      Exp: 18/23

Pokemon: Stufful
      Nickname: Meli
      Nature: Fussy but loves attention
      Lv. 28
      HP: 280/280
      Ability: Fluffy - Takes half damage from moves that make contact, but also takes double damage from Fire-type moves. Fire moves that make contact do neutral damage.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Tackle - 40
      Brutal Swing - 60
      Focus Blast - 120 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
      Thunder Punch - 75 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
      Exp: 32/33

Pokemon: Rockruff
      Nickname: Kekoa (Kiki)
      Nature:
      Lv. 14
      Ability: Own Tempo - The Pokémon cannot become confused
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Bite – 60 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
      Tackle - 40
      Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
      Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy one stage
      Exp: 14/19

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
      Nickname: Blaze
      Nature:
      Lv. 10
      HP: 100/100
      Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Tackle - 50
      Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
      Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
      Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
      Exp: 0/15

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
      Nickname: Vesper
      Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
      Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
      Lv. 5
      Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Scratch - 40
      Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
      Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
      Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target
      Exp: 0/15

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
      Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
      Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
      Lv. 19
      Ability: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
      Roar of Time - 130 || User must recharge next round
      Dragon Pulse - 85
      Exp: 18/25

User Image
      Pokemon: Mareve (shiny)
      Nickname: Iris
      Nature:
      Lvl: 5
      Ability: Gale WIngs - Increases the priority of Flying-type moves by one
      Attacks:
      Scratch - 40 ||
      Leer - || Lower targets physical defense one stage
      Roar - || Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
      - ||
      Exp: 10/15

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
      Nickname: Rumble
      Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
      Lv. 45
      HP: 450/450
      Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
      Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
      Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
      Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
      Exp: 1/19

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Pokemon: Croconaw
      Nickname: Spike
      Nature:
      Lv: 19
      Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Aqua Tail - 90
      Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
      EXP: 14/29

Pokemon: Gliscor
      Nickname: Fang
      Nature: Jolly
      Lv. 44
      HP: 440/440
      Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
      Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
      X-Scissor – 80
      Exp: 25/31

User Image
      Pokemon: Chifaera
      Nickname: -
      Nature:
      Height: 7'
      Lv. 16
      HP: 160/160
      Ability: Poison Heal - If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Body Slam - 85 || 7/10 chance to paralyze. If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
      Poison Fang - 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
      Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
      Exp: 2/26

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
      Nickname: Neon
      Nature:
      Lv: 41
      HP: 410/410
      Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
      Dragon Claw - 80
      Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
      Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
      EXP: 5/16

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
      Nickname: Gina
      Nature: Relaxed
      Lv: 30
      HP: 300/300
      Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Dazzling Gleam - 80
      Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
      Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
      EXP: 14/28

Pokemon: Mawile
      Nickname: Bijou
      Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
      Lv. 42
      HP: 420/420
      Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
      Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
      Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
      Exp: 0/42

User Image
      User Image
      Pokemon: Serperior
      Nickname: Opal
      Nature: Bashful
      Lv. 43
      HP: 430/430
      Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
      Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
      Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
      Exp: 27/30

User Image
      Pokemon: Mightyena
      Nickname: Kuno
      Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
      Lv: 31
      HP: 310/310
      Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
      Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
      Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
      EXP: 27/40

Pokemon: Tyrantrum
      Nickname: Rex
      Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
      Lv: 41
      HP: 410/410
      Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
      Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
      Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
      Exp: 0/41

User Image
      Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
      Nickname: Auriel
      Nature: Brave, well-mannered
      Lv: 35
      Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
      Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
      Hold Item: Altarianite
      Attacks:
      Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
      Hyper Voice - 90
      Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
      Dragon Pulse - 85
      Exp: 3/38

User Image
      Pokemon: Mareep
      Nickname: Noe
      Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
      Lv. 10
      Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
      Hold Item:
      Attacks:
      Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
      Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
      Tackle - 50
      Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
      Nickname: Irvin
      Nature: Quiet
      Lv: 37
      HP: 370/370
      Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
      Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
      Attacks:
      Peck - 35
      Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
      Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
      Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
      EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
      Nickname: Jelly
      Nature:
      Lv: 10
      Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
      Hold Item: Exp. Share
      Attacks:
      Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
      Tackle - 50
      Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
      EXP: 0/20

User Image
      Pokemon: Buneary
      Nickname:
      Nature:
      Lv: 22
      Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
      Hold Item:
      FP: 0/5
      Attacks:
      Pound - 35
      Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
      Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
      Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
      EXP: 3/27

Pokemon: Kirlia
      Nickname: Felix
      Nature: Calm and Stoic.
      Lvl: 24
      HP: 240/240
      Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
      Attacks:
      Growl - Lowers target's physical attack by one stage
      Confusion - 50 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
      Magical Leaf - 60 || unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
      Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited
      Exp: 11/34

Pokemon: Larvesta
      Nickname:
      Nature:
      Lvl: 40
      HP: 400/400
      Ability: Swarm -
      Attacks:
      Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch
      Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
      Bug Bite - 60 || receives the effect from opponent's held berry
      Exp: 7/25

In Process:

Items:
      Pokedex
      Poke Ball: ∞
      GS Ball: 1
      Ultra Ball: 5
      Luxury Ball: 1
      Dusk Ball: 1
      Love Ball: 2
      Friend Ball: 3
      Shiny Ball: 1
      Potions: ∞
      Max Revive: 3
      Sweet Heart: 5
      Balm Mushroom: 1
      Shiny Stone: 1
      Dawn Stone: 1
      Moon Stone: 1
      Mawilite: 1
      Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
      Enchanted Lute: 1 (held by Fynx)
      Choice Scarf: 1 (held by Sparx)
      Black Flute: 3
      White Flute: 1
      Eviolite: 1
      Crystal Shard: 2
      Mail Letters: 3
      Explorer Kit: 1
      Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
      Paper Lantern: 1
      Vs Seeker: 1
      Battle Recorder: 1
      Sweet Incense: 1
      Exp Share: 3 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
      Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
      Expert Belt: 1
      Griseous Orb: 1
      Heart Scale: 6
      Big Mushroom: 2
      Rare Candy: 0
      Lucky Egg: 1
      TM Thunder
      TM Rock Tomb
      TM Rock Slide
      TM Earthquake x 2
      TM Stone Edge
      TM Energy Ball
      TM Scald
      TM Sludge Bomb
      TM Power-Up Punch
      TM Dark Pulse
      TM Substitute
      HM Cut
      HM Fly
      HM Surf
      HM Strength
      =====(Berries:)
      Leichi: 2
      Ganlon: 1
      Salac: 1
      Petaya: 6
      Apicot: 1
      Kelpsy: 5
      Roseli: 5
      Sitrus: 5
      Colbur: 5
      Leppa: 5
      Maranga: 5
      Starf: 5
      Enigma: 5
      Lansat: 5
      Oran: 5
      Chesto: 5
      Grepa: 5
      Aguav: 5
      =====(Badge Case:)
      Kalos:
      Bug Badge
      Cliff Badge
      Rumble Badge
      Plant Badge
      Kanto:
      Boulder Badge
      Cascade Bade
      =====(random things in her bag)
      [modified] Holo Caster
      some random assorted snack foods
      A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
      A change of clothes
      Small first aid kit
      1 Pokemon grooming brush
      Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
      fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
      2 sapphire blue ribbons
      a few bags of Konpeito
      a pouch of volcanic ash

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
      • Elocutionist 200
      • Sausage Fest 200

IndecisiveWolk
      Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • The Wolf Within 100
      • Invisibility 100
      PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image

• 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Dream World, Rugged Mountain 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃: Frantic 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘: Rose, Rye & Anubis 𝐎𝐎𝐂: - Arrived from N. Lumiose City

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      User Image

Λnubιs тнε mαlε Rιolu || 18/19 FP o4/1o - 3/5
      Nεғrεт тнε ғεmαlε Sαlαzzlε || 13/19
      Λnkα тнε ғεmαlε Froslαss || o6/2o
      Nεpнεrтι тнε ғεmαlε Mιlotιc || 17/19
      Λnαk'su тнε ғεmαlε Snιvy || 19/23
      Rα тнε gεndεrlεss Arтιcuno || o3/16

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

NPC Battle - :: - 38/15 || Wild Pokemon - :: - 53/3(5)
      Area Specific Item - :: - xx/xx || Anywhere Item - :Heart Scale - : 4 : - o3/1o
      Ooc - :: -

'Rye's a pretty good name eitherway.' Anubis mentioned with a slight shrug. 'I don't mind Anubis. Makes me sound tough.' The canine continued with a sly grin. He hadn't thought to much on his name for quite some time, and frankly he wasn't about to. The subject thankfully shifted to talking more about Rose, and her fear over ghosts. Seemed both he and Rye wanted to get stronger, which was easier said than done. Even still, he wasn't going to be discouraged by anything until he was sure Reina was safe without him- which when it came to Reina's job... would be never. 'I feel the same. Reina's job is dangerous. Its rewards are often not worth the risk, but she does them anyway... 'cause she's a dope that just cares to much.' Anubis had a grin at that. He was the same honestly.

Rose in the meantime was keeping Reina busy with her flurry of questions. The Egyptian found her various questions easy enough to answer. She gave a friendly smile towards the younger woman. Her job certainly was neat... but also dangerous. "You're still young, you have plenty of time to discover what it is you want to do. If you are interested in detective work stop by my office in Lumiose." Reina replied. "I could always use a Watson." She chuckled, thinking about the series of books about a detective named Sherlock. Many would argue Miss Assistant as being her Watson, but Miss Assistant never came out on cases with her, she was more a.. secretary than an assistant. Well, more like a warden than anything. That thought made Reina raise a hand up to her neck. She could feel the daggers in Miss Assistant's eyes staring her down.

As the two women walked, there was a sudden noise from above them.. the sound of rocks falling from the mountainside. Looking up Reina noticed a large shadow quickly approaching the two of them. "Step back, Rose!" Reina called, quickly reaching for the woman's shoulders to pull her back with her. More rocks fell from up high, quickly being joined by even more rocks, and what started with just a few turned into an entire landslide. The entire mountain was on it's way down as if targeting the two girls specifically. It was falling faster than they could likely move, and far to fast to even think properly, at least as far as Reina's skills would allow. Anubis leaped into action punching a few rocks. Though in the end, Reina felt her side get clipped and she was quickly tripped up and swept into the Landslide. Much like a dream, you can't really die in a dream, and as she was being buried, the Egyptian leaped up in her bed... finding she was back in the Pokemon Center.

- Waking up -

Pokemon information

Anubis the shiny male Riolu - Lv. 14 - Hp: 14o - Held Item: Silk Scarf
      Ability Steadfast - Raises Speed by one stage each time this Pokémon flinches Attacks: No Bonus
      Foresight ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type; Does -4 Appeal to pokemon that used a move of the same Battle type
      Quick Attack ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Endure ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move later on the next turn; Moves the user back in the order by one
      Swords Dance ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%

Foresight: Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type; Does -2 Appeal to the opponent, -4 if the opponent uses a move the same type
      Quick Attack: Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn; +2 Appeal. Allows the user to go again, switching the order. If the user is already first, no secondary effect
      Endure: Causes the user to move later on the next turn; +2 Appeal. The opponent will go second the next round, regardless
      Swords Dance: Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too; Gains +2 approval. Reduces negative appeal by 1

Nefret the female Salazzle - Lv.18 - Hp. 18o - Held Item: N/A
      Ability: Corrosion - Allows the user to inflict poison on any Pokémon regardless of type - Attacks: No Bonus
      Dragon Rage ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience; no change to excitement after the first use
      Sweet Scent ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
      Ember ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Poison Gas ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn

Dragon Rage: An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience; +3 Appeal with no reduction for repetitive use
      Sweet Scent: Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn; +2 Appeal. Prevents negative Appeal during the opponent's next turn
      Ember: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Poison Gas: Makes audience expect little of other contestants; Reduces the opponent's Appeal by 2 for two rounds

Anka the female Froslass - Lv. 1o - Hp: 1oo - Held Item: N/A
      Ability: Cursed Body - 3/1o chance of Disabling any move that makes contact with this Pokémon - Attacks: No Bonus
      Double Team ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%
      Ominous Wind ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%
      Ice Shard ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
      Leer ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of; -4 from the pokemon with the highest score

Double Team: Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too; Gains +2 approval. Reduces negative appeal by 1
      Ominous Wind: Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too; Gains +2 approval. Reduces negative appeal by 1
      Ice Shard: Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn; +2 Appeal. Allows the user to go again, switching the order. If the user is already first, no secondary effect
      Leer: Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of; Negative appeal equals one fourth the opponent's battle appeal

Nepherti the female Milotic - lv. 14 - Hp: 14o - Held Item: N/A
      Ability: Competitive - Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered - Attacks: No Bonus
      Refresh ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
      Water Pulse ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn
      Water Gun ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Twister ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement

Refresh: Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn; +2 Appeal. Prevents negative Appeal during the opponent's next turn
      Water Pulse: Makes audience expect little of other contestants; Reduces the opponent's Appeal by 2 for two rounds
      Water Gun: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Twister: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal

Anak'su the female Snivy - Lv. 13 - Hp: 13o - Held Item: Eviolite
      Ability: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa. Attacks - No bonus
      Tackle ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Leer ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of; -4 from the pokemon with the highest score
      Vine Whip ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Growth ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%

Tackle: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Leer: Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of; Negative appeal equals one fourth the opponent's battle appeal
      Vine Whip: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Growth: Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too; Gains +2 approval. Reduces negative appeal by 1

Ra the feminine Articuno - Lv. 14 - Hp: 14o - Held Item: N/A
      Ability: Snow Cloak - This Pokémon's Evasion Rises by one stage in a Hailstorm . Attacks - No bonus
      Gust ♥♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
      Powder Snow ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Mist ♥ Prevents the user from being startled until the turn ends.

Gust: Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; Does -4 Appeal to the opponent
      Powder Snow: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Mist: Prevents the user from being startled until the turn ends; +2 Appeal. Prevents Appeal drop for two turns

========== Off - Hand ==========

Wimpod Egg - oo/3o

Khnum the male Skiddo - Lv. o5 - Hp: 5o - Held Item: N/A
      Ability: Grass Pelt - Boosts the Defense stat by three stages when the Grassy Terrain is in effect. Attacks - No bonus
      Tackle ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
      Growth ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%

Tackle: Quite an appealing move; +4 appeal
      Growth: Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too; Gains +2 approval. Reduces negative appeal by 1

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
      - Pokeвαlls ∞
      x1 White Apricorn

Mεdιcαтιon
      - Poтιons ∞
      x1 Banette Bagel, x1 Duskull Sugarskull, x1 Pumpkaboo Pie
      x1 White Herb

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Conтεsт Iтεмs
      x1 Cape, x1 Necklace, Faux Scar
      x 1 Sparkle Seal x1 Mist Seal x1 Smoke Seal
      x2 Brush, x2 Shampoo, x1 Conditioner
      x1 Patriotic Banner

Hold Iтεмs
      x2 Dark Gems x2 Ghost Gems x2 Fire gems

Bεrrιεs
      x5 Grepa Berries x5 Oran Berries x5 Pecha Berries
      x3 Tomato Berries x3 Starf Berries

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε
      x1 Rock Tomb

Kεy Iтεмs
      x1 Sweet Incense x1 White Flute

Mιscεllαnεous
      PI Badge
      Motorcycle License

Pending
      Vigilia

•  
      PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:25 pm
      User Image

XXQuest Item - -- / --
                                                          XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 95 / --
                                                          XXTrainer Encounters: 105 / 15
                                                          XXXXXXXXMoving to:

-

Esben didn’t buy the remark for a second, or rather didn’t believe it entirely. Flef was definitely wiggly and caused a tickle or two but that was no excuse to be all giggly. "Well, tell’em to stop it!" He narrowed a look (as best as he could from the back of the crew) at the chirping fluffy thing. There was so much training to be done to get him up to snuff with his other pokemon.

The young boy made a face. "A wha?" People of this time had too many weird words for him to try an be learning. "No. A c l a n," he repeated, elongating the word for good measure as some of his elders had done when they found themselves repeating something. He didn’t entirely understand why they did that, but usually the person being spoken too didn’t ask again. The words hiccuped though as he tightened on Tria with the slip, grimacing.

His cheeks puffed in agitation and he gave Julie a jab in the back with a finger. "Yes they do! I’ve seen it myself!" Okay, that was a stretch. He’d heard about it and maybe seen the slightest hints of gravel shifting off a hill, but that was all he needed to know that the mountains would toss rocks if they didn’t like your shouting. With the way the conversation ebbed and flowed, Esben’s agitation with Julie undermining his clearly worldly experiences wasn’t allowed to last long.

He oofed as he was elbowed, followed with a sharp "Hey!”" before he jabbed her in the back once more. Esben assumed it was on purpose at that point; if she was trying to toss him off Tria, well she was sorely mistaken. Turning his attention to his pokemon, he pointed at Teeg and Isi.

"Isi! Teeg! Go ahead with the Chicken and help look for the others. Stick together okay?" Because it wouldn’t do much good if he lost them again. The pair looked from him, then to one another, then back at him with a nod before beginning to teeter their way ahead of the group to start looking. Esben nestled back down in his seat on Tria’s back, a grin crossing his face. "I’m sure they’ll find my pokemon before your chicken finds yours!" he boasted. Once again, this was a time to create unnecessary competition over the matter at hand.

-

Loonamist

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                          Teeg the Turtwig
                                                          LVL: 14 | HP: 140/140 | EXP: 18/24

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          *Byr the Teddiursa
                                                          LVL: 25 | HP: 250/250 | EXP: 12/30

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          Isi the Cubchoo
                                                          LVL: 19 | HP: 190/190 | EXP: 5/24

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

Flef the Danshen
                                                          LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: 22/30

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

INACTIVE POKEMON

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                          -Infinite Pokeballs
                                                          - XP Ball x 2

Restoration Items
                                                          - Infinite Potions

Hold Items
                                                          - Flame Orb

Special Items
                                                          - Guild Banner
                                                          - Rare Candies x 5

Berries

TM/HM
                                                          - Dazzling Gleam
                                                          - Psychic
                                                          - Scald
                                                          - Energy Ball
                                                          - Shadow Claw
                                                          - Stone Edge
                                                          - Frost Breath
                                                          - Shadow Ball
                                                          - Earthquake
                                                          - Facade

Badge Case

Misc

Axe ||

NOTES

- Heartscale x 7

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
      • Cosmic Healer 200
      • Ghost Hunter 250
      • OTP 200

Loonamist
      Crew

8,750 Points
      • Member 100
      • Gaian 50
      PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:52 am

Julie
      and Torin Parkson

Location: Dream World, Rugged Mountain => Kalos, Laverre Nature Trail

NPC Battle 119/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 89/5
      Posts To Leave Area 3/3

16/50 [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts
      Area Specific Item: --
      --/-- [ Reduced from -- by ---- Pickup Ability ] posts

Julie clearly was not taking anything Esben said or did seriously. She "Heeeeey"'d at Esben's literal jabs to her back, and frowned back at him, but otherwise, she just brushed it off. At least, at first. She even managed to just scrunch up her face at his insistence that mountains got angry, because she didn't really have time to argue it with their need to investigate ahead of them. Which, their pokemon could probably do better than they could.

Unfortunately, Julie's patience and easy going glee was cut a little short as Esben continued to call Chico Chicken. She glared harshly back at the other boy (or, as harshly as a child could) and stuck her tongue out at him. When he did it again, she turned around and shoved him a little. "He's not a CHICKEN, Esby!" she argued, starting to sound honestly upset at the name. Maybe she was just starting to get grumpy. Either way, the shove had Tria snorting and stomping a foot to get her to settle down, and, puffing her cheeks at Esben, she turned back to hold onto Flef, and the equestrian pokemon. Which let her notice, something was a little off with Tria. Her ears were flicking and her body posture was a lot stiffer. She'd also stopped walking, even as the other pokemon, including Chico, went on ahead. Julie blinked, noticing something was off, but not quite having the intuition to tell that it was bad.

"... C'mon Tria! Keep goin'! We gotta keep up with the pokies!" she urged after a moment, kicking her legs. Tria's muscles twitched and she made a short, jostling motion, but didn't move. At first.

Suddenly, she started backing up, then tossing her head, and stomping her feet. Julie's eyes went wide. "T-Tria!?"" Julie stuttered, starting to get scared very quickly. The pokemon tossed her head and whinnied, before suddenly taking off down along the cave. Julie screamed, gripping onto Flef with one hand, and reaching back to try and grab Esben with the other. She shut her eyes, holding on by sheer momentum, but suddenly Tria jumped over something, bumping her up, into the air. Julie clung to Flef as she felt herself get flung off to the side, but suddenly, seconds passed, and she hadn't hit the ground. She opened her eyes, crying and panting, to see.... darkness. Nothingness. She frantically looked around, and could see a small sphere of light up ahead. An.... a tunnel opening? It was getting further and further away. She didn't quite have the awareness to realize that it might have been a hole she was falling down, but even if she had, what would have been the chances? Then again, this was the dream world... and Tria had not been acting like herself.

Julie quickly closed her eyes again, hugging Flef tighter, whimpering as her hair whipped about her. But as she fell, something strange, even to her, happened. Like she became lighter, and sensations dulled. Flef's fur felt different against her skin, then, she didn't feel it at all. Like she was being pulled away from her own senses, and her body was growing numb to the world. She couldn't feel her hair lashing against her, and her body felt light. Her awareness faded, and faded, and suddenly, she felt tired, and dizzy, and unfocused. She tried to dig her fingers into Flef, to feel him again, but there was nothing, and as she opened her eyes, darkness swept in entirely, overcoming her senses, and dragging her back down, back towards reality.

Pending Items

- Hold Items -

- Perishables -
      x1 Black Flute

- Contest -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Chico", the Chikorita ♂, lvl 20. Exp 8/30
      Item:
      7/10
      4/10
      Attacks:
      Magical Leaf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tria, the Rapidash ♀, lvl 20. Exp: 30/30
      Item:

10/10
      2/10
      Attacks:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareepa ♀, lvl 25. Exp 5/30
      Item:
      3/10
      0/10
      Attacks:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mareep ♂, lvl 13. Exp 16/23
      Item:
      2/10
      3/10
      Attacks:

Out of Party Pokemon

Ability:

Item:
      0/10
      0/10
      Attacks:
      Attks
      Contest Effect

Badges

Kanto

Johto
      Zephyr Badge - Falkner

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Contest Case

X Ribbons

Bag

Contacts
      Parents
      ???
      Karren
      Professor

Pokeballs
      x2 XP Balls

Contests

- Accessories -

TMs/HMs
      TM Roost
      TM Thunder
      TM Focus Blast
      TM Fire Blast

HM Rock Smash

Perishables
      x5 Sweet Hearts

Hold Items
      Dreidal
      Chain Armor
      Giant Turkey Leg
      - Megastones -
      Ampharosite

Berries
      x0 _ Berries

Trees

x0 Berry
      --/--

Razpitan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:34 pm
      User Image

XXQuest Item - -- / --
                                                          XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 96 / --
                                                          XXTrainer Encounters: 106 / 15
                                                          XXXXXXXXMoving to: Back to Laverre Nature Trail

-

Esben just stuck his tongue at Julie and her squealing from his antics. He hadn’t expected her temper to flair as it did, though, and he nearly fell off of Tria when she gave him a shove. "Hey!" He flailed, immediately latching back onto the horse pokemon and shooting a glare at Julie. "What was that for?!" He snapped back. She was callin’ him some kind of chicken sounding name and so that was what he was calling him! That didn’t call for shoving him so much.

His cheeks puffed and he sat up, grumbling under his breath about ‘being too sensitive’ and maybe not calling your pokemon a name that totally sounded like ‘chicken’ among other things. He tightened his grip as Tria seemed to act out for some reason, though didn’t pay much attention until Julie attempted to kick the horse into moving again. "What’s wrong with her?" He asked, peering over Julie’s shoulder to try and get a closer look. Tria seemed to be alarmed about something and even Flef seemed to sense it, giving little chirps of concern. There wasn’t much time to assess though before the Rapidash burst forth down the cave.

"Whoa wha-?!" Esben screamed, startled as Julie made to try and grab him before the pair were bucked into the air. He flailed and tried to grab Julie in the process, fearful of the impact of the ground. What had just happened? It didn’t make sense.

"Julie! Flef!" He yelled, eyes shut tight as he tried to flap his arms to lighten the landing. But then it never came. He felt suspended for longer than seemed normal and with trepidation, opened an eye to see how far away the ground really was. He was instead greeted with darkness.

What?

Esben opened his other eye, looking around. There was nothing around; no Julie, no Tria, not even a Flef. Not even the mountain. He’d told Julie they got mad and this was proof! It’d gone and tossed them into… it’s stomach or something! He squinted, spotting a light a distance away. What was that? He stared long and hard at it.

Was he dead? Was this the path that other Vikings walked when they passed to the other side after their mighty warrior accomplishments? Esben felt a chill run down his spine at the thought, but he hadn’t done anything yet! He had so much warrioring to get done and his pokemon to teach. And what about Julie? She wasn’t a proper warrior yet, had she ended up here too or somewhere else?

No! He wasn’t having it. In all the worry and panic, he forgot about the whole dream world situation to begin with. "Isi! Teeg!" Esben called, beginning to try and make his way for the light. It was hard to move like he was swimming through mud but without the mud. He was getting no closer and the light just seemed to be dimming out. "BYR!" Where were his pokemon? Where was anyone? Esben tried to reach out again, beginning to slump against the weight of it all; he was moving but getting nowhere and feeling groggier for it.

Where was his axe?

"This… ain’..." Esben grumbled, shutting his eyes and resting his head back down, suddenly recognizing the cool touch of a floor. The smell of dirt started filling his senses and soon he was slowly opening his eyes again to the darkness of a different kind. He rolled over and groaned, trying to make heads or tails of where he was. Was this … a house? What had happened exactly?

-

Loonamist

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                          Teeg the Turtwig
                                                          LVL: 14 | HP: 140/140 | EXP: 19/24

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          *Byr the Teddiursa
                                                          LVL: 25 | HP: 250/250 | EXP: 13/30

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                          Isi the Cubchoo
                                                          LVL: 19 | HP: 190/190 | EXP: 6/24

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

Flef the Danshen
                                                          LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: 23/30

Ability

Attacks

Held Item

- - - - -

INACTIVE POKEMON

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                          -Infinite Pokeballs
                                                          - XP Ball x 2

Restoration Items
                                                          - Infinite Potions

Hold Items
                                                          - Flame Orb