Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Food and Drink Tent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:59 am
Food and Drink Tent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A large tent on the eastern edge of the festival is reserved for refreshments. The banquet feast is free for all those attending. Alcoholic beverages at the bar must be purchased by adults only.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CAMILA_ROJAS ...
Magizoologist ........
Slytherin Alum, Class of '32...
═════════════════════

Camila had endured a long few weeks volunteering her efforts to organize the festival. There was so much planning and coordinating with different departments, then the added mess of the musicians, sound and stage crew, and all of the different games, creatures, and handlers. It was a headache. But she could finally relax. ”Uhh, house Chardonnay,” she said, after too many long minutes of silence against the face of an increasingly annoyed server. Cold glass in hand, she was at last alone with her thoughts.

Camila couldn't believe it was already August. October would be rolling on them soon and with that: her brithday. Depression hits hard around that month, but she's learned the best ways to hide it after so many years of practice. It was a hard pill to swallow, realizing she was going to be thirty-one. And still unmarried with no kids. She thought this was what she had always wanted but maybe even that was a lie? She had a hard time admitting anything to her boyfriend though. Elijah was an easy-going, if not sometimes peculiar fellow, but, she didn't want to push him into anything he didn't want. So she took another drink of her wine and lied to herself as many times as it took until she could smile.

╔════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Autumn, 2045
【WHERE:: Food and Drink Tent
【WITH WHO:: Festival Goers

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
Pure-blood ♖ Age: 11

▬▬"Today, I will live in the moment. Unless it's unpleasant"▬▬

Of course the Knapps went to the festival, it was a great time to get the kids out of the house. Brook had been on the edge about going, but when Aidene told her that she had other plans with her dad, and that settled it. Brook went to the festival leaving muggle Aidene behind. Her mother gave them each a small bit of money, and told them to spend it wisely. Brook went straight to the food tent. All the different food possibilities they would have, of course she had to go there first!

She held her Rosa pygmy puff and paid for her food, before sitting down, her plate stacked high with fair treats. She sat her Pygmy next to her and nodded, this was a great spot. If any of her friends wanted to see her, they would see her when they came into the food tent, which is obviously where she would be. Unless, there was food elsewhere in the fair. Brok mumbled to herself, “Maybe I should have left a bit of money for better food.... Maybe if I ask someone nicely they would give coin to a starving young lady.” She smiled to herself, this would work, she would eat all the food she could.

▬▬"in which case I will eat a cookie"▬▬

Where:
With Whom:
Thinking about:FOOD.
Brook Description: 4'4" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: pink shirt, blue skirt, bright blue shoes with a cookie on them

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:43 pm
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Beauxbaton Alumni Adopted

Location : Festival (Food & Drink Tent)

Colten was at the fantastic beasts festive with Enid. They were getting away from their sister who was a terror for three years of age. She was cute but very needy as fair as they were concerned. She was young though, so she had them there. Either way it was nice to get out and enjoy the festivities. Especially now that he had graduated from school.

Heading over to the meal tent, Colten sat down with Enid to fill their stomachs and quench their thirst. “This is nice, beats studying.” Enid commented. “Yeah it is. Much better then trying to figure out a career path. Take it from me, enjoy your last year.” He told her. Enid looked over at her brother skeptical. “I’m not sure how much I’ll enjoy it, but I’ll do my best.”

“Still unsure what you’re going to do?”
                                              Enid asked. “Not really… birdwatching isn’t really a profession. But who really knows what they are going to do?” He answered with a shrug. “I know I don’t. Though no one says that you can’t do birdwatching on the side.” She knew how much he loved birds. He’d loved them ever since he was a kid. “I suppose I could. Though I still need a full time job.” He replied.

“You’ll figure something out.”

“So will you.”

Company : Enid

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Event Archive