Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Festival Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Festival Grounds
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Puck & Beckah, Customers
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Selling Art
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I think I'm back. Maybe. Hopefully.

Dris was positively delighted when the girl agreed to a deal at 9 galleons. That was his first sale! He did it! He survived! Then... she touched his hair and it all came crashing down. Oh no. He wasn't ready for this at all, not if some wayward (albeit rather bizarre) random touches caused his brain to cease function. He heard the dark violet of Beckah's voice cutting through his mental fog, the girl commenting on social norms. He was about to try and shake his head clear into normal thoughts when the lacy white of the girl he'd been selling to cut through. She said she'd cleaned his hair to avoid him looking stupid, which made Dris frown a bit. He was often covered in paint, but no one had ever directly called him stupid over it.

He was fretting over if he'd looked stupid his whole life when Puck swooped in and stole his hand. She seemed to know what to say, and claiming his paint charming. "I-I don't mean to be messy about it, honestly, but it just... gets all over. But that's partly because I'm always painting. It's how I handle all the noise." He wrapped his fingers through Puck's, squeezing her hand as though it kept him grounded. The girl (Dris really needed to get her name) spoke up, saying Puck's heroic swoop-in was cute, then asked how long they'd been together. "Just a bit over a year, actually. And that's including me accidentally painting her mums' kitchen table maroon." He chuckled awkwardly, the golden flecks twinkling in his vision.

Yukina101

Summer II

kiska166

rawwry

I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ I sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

I x h a v e x p a s s e d x t h r o u g h x f i r e - - -
s a l e m x a l u m n a
c u r s e b r e a k e r
f a n t a s t i c x b e a s t s x f e s t i v a l
z o e x , x p u c k x , x d r i s k o l x , x b e c k a h
f e s t i v a lx

Arwen smiled slightly at Puck's little life update, she hadn't really thought about working with muggles before, but she supposed it could be interesting. She didn't have extensive knowledge about muggles, but they were always nice to her whenever she interacted with them. "That's cool! If there's a production, let me know, I'd love to watch one," Arwen said, theatre was cool, but she never really got into it. She was typically more focused on making sure her grades were good enough, sometimes the witch felt she was missing out on normal teenage activities because of it. But it didn't matter now! Arwen could live her life as she pleased, with a clean slate and no looming family reputation to uphold.

She nodded gently at Puck's figure, acknowledging that her attention was required elsewhere. Arwen turned her attention to the uncomfortable artist and her friend and the woman with long, dark hair. Zoe had cleaned paint out of the man's hair? Well, that was kind of her. Arwen could still feel the uneasy tension and wasn't overly sure how to change it. Instead of contributing to conversation, she stayed silent, glancing around at the art work but still listening to the conversation, just in case she might need or want to step in.

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ g r a n d d a u g h t e r x o f x t h e x w i t c h e s x y o u x f a i l e d xt o x b u r n ♚ ♚ ♚

kiska166
Summer II
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘? Forest Festival
xxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮? Kyson and Deirdre
xxxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷? Wandering
xxxxx❧ 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭? I want that caramel right now

Tessa rolled her eyes with a smirk as Kyson said Dee was simply used to staying up late. It was true, and she always ended up taking naps if she was tired, so Tess figured they weren't terrible parents. Sure, probably not the best, but whatever. When the youngest of the Macclellan family squealed about the sparkly unicorn treats, Tessa set her hand on the girl's shoulder to attempt to rein in some of the craziness. Meanwhile, she was debating on trying some of the little spiderweb brownie things. Surely there was some magic creature connection, but she just wanted that caramel. When Dee said excitedly that she wanted one of each, Tessa rolled her eyes, but gently squeezed her daughter's shoulder. "Deirdre, you can have one or you can have none. Those are your options. Keep bickering about more, I'll choose your option for you. Now, dear, which do you want?" It wasn't often Tess put her foot down with the girl, but when it happened, she was very serious. Violet eyes twinkled as she surveyed her daughter deciding that if she behaved through the rest of the event they'd buy her a few extra treats for later.

The Shiny Furret

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ. Yᴏᴜ sᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰ
Hᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ʏᴀ. Sʜᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ
Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs sʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ
Bᴜᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ Hᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
нυffℓєρυff αℓυмиα
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Confused
xLocation: Festival Grounds
xWith: Dris, Puck, Zoe and Arwen
xStatus: Single

The pale haired girl explained her action as making Dris not look stupid for when he sold his next painting. Beckah tipped her head to the side, much like a dog does when it's studying something confusing. "I would imagine someone covered in paint would show that he is, in fact, the painter and not someone selling the artwork. That's why I usually smell like sawdust and lacquer. I make wands." Beckah nodded, then glanced at her friend and his girlfriend. At least he seemed like he was calming down with Puck's presence. She wasn't entirely sure what it was about the girl that seemed to calm him down, but whatever it was, she was glad it was there. When Dris was anxious or high strung, Beckah always seemed to follow. Since it was his influence in her life that had got her on the path to some normalcy.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rawwry
Miss GryffindorK
Yukina101
kiska166

Summer II

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Been traveling in packs that I can't carry anymore
Been waiting for somebody else to carry me
There's nothing else there for me at my door
All the people I know aren't who they used to be

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sαłeм'š Ałυм ▨ Mυggłeвøяи ▨ Tħeαтeя Aššıšтαит

☯⚝ϟ Puck ruffled the back of her hair a bit to try and hide her blush from her relationship being called cute and tried to focus her attention back on Dris who was thankfully calming back down. He was also the one who answered the question of how long they'd been dating which caused her to pout a bit since she had wanted the chance to say "I don't know what you mean, we just met today!" But alas, she was sure she'd have other moments to be completely ridiculous. After overhearing Becka add her own defense on why Dris is the way he is, she chuckled as he went on to mention their very memorable parent's dinner. Her mom had actually kept the paint for a few days and took some pictures once Nora got tired of the stains; she said it showed character or whatever that meant. "To which I accidentally spread glitter on his dads' couch when I first visited." Puck added with serious nod that was ruined by her grin. To be fair, she had warned them that she was working on the set for a Wizard of Oz production for the next few weeks. There was only so much a girl could do about it, the stuff was like herpes.

"Oh, when you're done with your sale, there's someone I want you to meet, kay?" she added giving Dris one last hand squeeze before joining Arwen again. "Sorry about that! He's a bit nervous with this being his first time actually selling art. What were we talking about again? Family? Oh hey, how's your brother? He was studying to be like, a healer or something right?" Puck randomly remembered. She'd had older friends who had been in the same house as the older Bradbury but didn't know much about him beyond a few simple things and that her friend thought he was pretty cute.

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Summer II

And if I try to change my life one more day
There would be nobody else to save
And I can't change into a person I don't wanna be, so
Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:51 pm
((OOC: I'm dumb and accidentally posted in this thread when I meant to post here. Please ignore this.))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out