Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [Open Legends] Welcome to the Jungle
Incoming Call(Out of character chat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:36 am
Self-explanatory. Anything not game oriented goes here.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:39 am
Just to prove my point... Who is your favorite author?  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:17 pm
Top 5: Jim Butcher, Ernest Cline, Neal Stephenson, Niel Gaiman, Stephen King  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:42 pm
Just an FYI, after I set up your Most Wanted thread you can post anything you wish about your character. Backstory, favorite pizza topping, which 90's tv sitcom your character hated... Anything.

It isn't mandatory to add to it, but the more you add, the more I have to work with.

*incert picture of Emperor Palpatine* Let those creative juices flow! xd  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:41 am
I will add other stuff for gronk and worg later  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:04 pm
Khaos, Sorry again for the delay. I was trying to think of a way to start your story, and ultimately link yours and Pupsage's stories. I got something, I will post your tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Pupsage: How famous do you want the Flaming Spleen? I know they have roadies, so they aren't your typical garage band. I mean are they show openers or main eventers... Regional Stars, for example, Poets of the Fall and Rammstein metal bands who are almost unheard of in the States, or Worldwide superstars like Metalica, Garth Brooks, or the Beetles. (I don't know many mainstream Metal Rock bands. sweatdrop )

(P.S. :Rant: Why do I keep wanting to type Khaous? I also type Kouri, as Kuori and Wisdom, as wisdome too. So, I am just strange, I guess. :End of Rant: )  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:32 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Khaos, Sorry again for the delay. I was trying to think of a way to start your story, and ultimately link yours and Pupsage's stories. I got something, I will post your tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Pupsage: How famous do you want the Flaming Spleen? I know they have roadies, so they aren't your typical garage band. I mean are they show openers or main eventers... Regional Stars, for example, Poets of the Fall and Rammstein metal bands who are almost unheard of in the States, or Worldwide superstars like Metalica, Garth Brooks, or the Beetles. (I don't know many mainstream Metal Rock bands. sweatdrop )

(P.S. :Rant: Why do I keep wanting to type Khaous? I also type Kouri, as Kuori and Wisdom, as wisdome too. So, I am just strange, I guess. :End of Rant: )

Rammstein unheard of? Lies.

I imagine they are like GWAR. Popular, but not mainstream popular. Maybe a meme that people know from their shows.
Sort of rising stars that would rise to late 80s metallica levels within the next 5-6 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:30 pm
I shall post the material tomorrow. School is kicking my a** as of late.  

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:38 pm
School you, Work me. sweatdrop

I have tonight off. So, after I eat a meal I will post for you two.  
[Open Legends] Welcome to the Jungle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games