Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] The Big City
The Private Eye Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:25 pm
The Private Eye

The Front of the Business:
It isn't much to see as it is just a door that states the nature of the business along with a plaque outside the door. The plaque reads:
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Sunday 24/7 by Phone Call
Please Make an Appointment If You Would Like to Talk Face-to-Face
You can reach me at XXX-XXX-XX31 or theprivateeye@peculiarity.com
User Image

The Office:
This is where Oliver comes to talk with clients after they have made an appointment. He isn't always found in his office as he is off in his investigations.
User Image

Bedroom:
His business houses a room where he lives. He does have an inflatable mattress in the closet if someone is in need of a moment of rest.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:53 am
By Bi Blitz
Hope the kind

She wiped at her tears, and gave her first genuine smile. "Thank you, you are such a wonderful person, I don't know how I can repay you." She looked through her phone to see who would work, but in reality, she already knew who they were heading to: a man known only as Oliver. Intel said he was a hard worker who wouldn't stop until the job was done, and they definitely needed the job done well. "Here's someone. They say to call first. I'll call as we walk." She quickly stood up, and almost absent-mindedly put a hand on his arm as she lead him towards the PI's office. She explained over the phone that she needed to talk to him about a missing person, and that she was already on her way over as they spoke.

~Exit Grand Splendor, Enter Office~

She was so nervous waiting in the office, or at least she was good at pretending she was. After all, she was just a shy, scared, young woman who thought her friend was missing or maybe even dead. But at least she had someone strong and confident with her. With him around, she felt like they wouldn't walk all over her. Now she was holding his hand, squeezing it ever so gently, before noticing what she was doing and quickly retracting it. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm just a bit nervous...didn't realize what I was doing."  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Himself/u] l Activity: Shopping l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack just let out a small grunt to at the very least acknowledge her compliment, even if he disagreed with it. She didn't need to know anything about him really, let the mysterious girl believe what she wanted. He then nodded his head when she spoke about the private detective that she found online "Works for me" he spoke, trying to remain as indifferent as possible. He didn't want to get too invested into this, it was her friend after all and he was just....there for moral support. Jack then glanced at the girl when he felt her place a hand on his arm as they walked. He couldn't tell if it was her secretly making sure he didn't dip out or if she just needed the support, either way he'd allow it to happen. She wasn't harming anyone. When they finally arrived Jack was feeling an almost painful need to smoke but he'd put off the feeling just because he wasn't sure if this place was even OK with smoking. Oh? She finally noticed that she was holding his hand now, that's nice. Jack simply shrugged his shoulders with disinterest, as long as she was fine he supposed it was OK "Whatever, do what makes you feel better..." he stated before folding his arms a bit and looking around "...You OK if I smoke?" he asked just so he didn't smoke the poor girl out.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:33 am
Hope the kind
Quote:
Quote:

User Image
User Image

User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective | Am I taken?: .....no.....
    Do I have a preference?: Men and Women | I am feeling: Nervous | Who am I with?: My sins | Where am I?: The big city - Oli's place | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This was a tough situation the detective put him in. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do right now. Would a card be appropriate for this kind of thing? "I am sorry I took your virginity while drunk?" That would be the stupidest thing ever. Sighing, the man gentle tapped his head against the steering wheel of his car. He was mulling over these thoughts for the past 10 minutes. He could always just give the dinner he made with his mom, say sorry, and be done with it. It was that easy wasn't it? But what if he decided not to do it at all anymore and just pretended it never happened? His head kept tabbing against the leather as he sighed heavily. No, that wouldn't work. Not when it was already bleeding into his dreams. THAT WAS NOT NECESSARY TO THINK ABOUT RIGHT NOW. Not when he was about to go see the man himself to apologize.

What was he thinking that night? That was such a stupid thing to do. Get so drunk when he knew exactly how he got when he was under the influence. He had never gotten so messed up around Oliver before. Nor had he really entertained the idea of them sleeping together. Because they were friends. he respected his friends better than to think of them in such a dirty light. But now, it was currently like all of his other lightbulbs burned out and he was stuck on just one. This was what happened when you let your work take over your life. You lack a private life that allowed you to get rid of certain energies.

The detective scrubbed a hand down his face with a tired groan before he forced himself to pick up the back with the Tupperware and get the heck out of his car. His walk to the door of the PI was slow and he tried to stall as much as possible. Watch. He was going to stress over it all this time, but as soon as he was thrust into the situation for real, he would come through and make it okay. He just hoped that his relationship with Oliver wasn't destroyed for what he did. Though they were both willing participants, him coming onto a virgin close friend probably wasn't the best idea. Taking deep breaths, the man stopped in front of the door, his arm reaching up so that he could knock on the door.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:38 pm
    User Image

Gifts come in all shapes and sizes!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Private Eye|| Company NPC Woman, Boyfriend [?] and Azazel|| Wearing Business Casual Attire ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A certain P.I was off enjoying himself at a small japanese bookstore. He was putting down his purchase when his work phone began ringing. Politely asking for the cashier to give him a moment, the brunette went to go answer the call. His attitude completely changed from the kind boy-next-door to a work attitude. Their voice took the matter seriously as the woman seemed to be frantic. When the customer divulged that this would be a missing person’s case, his gaze narrowed slightly despite the fact that she would be unable to see it. "I understand, I’ll be over there as quickly as possible." A small beep ended the phone call. The cashier asked if everything was alright, to which the man gave a delightfully warm smile while handing them his credit card. "Just work, you know how it is." His voice was like a ray of sunshine as it lessened the woman’s worries. With his purchase completed he set off to his office. There wasn’t a moment to lose!

Holding onto a white plastic bag filled with discreet goodies, a brunette was in a bit of a bind. The walk from the small bookstore to his office wasn’t a long one and it was usually something pleasant. Yet due to the nature of his current thoughts, it felt like it would take forever to get home. For one, even though he would normally feel giddy to get ahold of a signed copy of a popular BL manga, it was going to be a challenge to read them. Why? Hmmmm. One might ponder that beautifully placed question. If the narrator were to divulge that a peace sign card was swiped recently, maybe now it will make sense why they were a bit confused. A particular man’s face may have somehow squeezed itself into the P.I personal readings. The memory of that day being recollected with each BL that was read.'I haven’t seen him often since that day. I hope he is doing okay.' Yes, the thought of them reminded him about what may have happened in the past but that wasn’t overshadowed when it came to his concern for the detective. 'I should go check and see how he’s doing. It wouldn’t do anyone any good if he passed out at his desk.'

The steady rhythm of his steps faltered when Oliver looked ahead to see if the caller had arrived. He imagined that it was a woman considering the high pitch in her voice and the manner in which she spoke. Granted, the man could have been way off base. He tried to think about how he should broach this subject so he wanted to take a small peak at her. Instead of seeing a stranger’s face Oli saw Azazel. Their ears hearing was heightened to pick up that someone was well within his business’ establishment. The voice of a woman and a man were conversing about a smoke, something that got overshadowed by a police worker’s presence. 'No no no no no!' A flustered brunette sprinted down the sidewalk to grab onto Az’s outstretched hand. Who knows what would happen if his customers saw him! If Azazel had revealed that he was a detective, then the two might get the wrong impression about his business. That would be disastrous! Yet, those warm sandy gems went down to their joined hands and took a moment to realize that he had grabbed the other! 'Gaaa!' He mentally screamed in his head while his heart pounded in his chest. "This way." The P.I said in a hushed tone while pressing a finger to his own lips, a signal to keep quiet. This wasn’t a serious situation where he needed to be quiet but...he acted without thinking.

The unlabeled white bag swung between them as Oliver guided Azazel to the back of his business. He looked around to see if the close was clear before turning his gaze onto the detective. Once more, his lightly tanned gems glanced down at their joined hands. "Ah! Your hand!" His voice picked up a little in volume but not high enough for his customers to hear. The detective’s hand was released slowly while Oli averted his gaze to his building. He was at a loss for words for a moment. The pounding in chest echoing in his ears, signaling that the seconds were passing. "It’s good to see you again Azazel but now isn’t a good time." A small gesture was made towards the business. "I have customers waiting inside…." Then there was a pause while the entrepreneur tried to formulate his words. "If you have some time, would you wait for me?" Some shuffling commenced from the P.I as they dug around their pocket. A silver key was produced and handed to the dark haired man. "There is a door that leads to my room. It’s just around the corner here." Oliver tried to direct the man to which way this backdoor was located. All the while they spoke, his tone still held that warm and friendly vibe to it.

Sandpaper lenses looked down at the bag with a small red tinge touching his cheeks. 'I can’t let my customers see this! I-I have to hide it quickly!' But there was no way he would just toss such a rare item! So he looked to the detective with the bag being held out to them. "Could you put this in my room if you decide to wait up?" But then that red tinge darkened in color at a possibility that came to mind. "B-but no peeking! I-It’s personal." Oliver stammered a little as his boyish charm manifested into something a bit more meek. "I’d like to talk to you, I mean it." The P.I spoke honestly as they scratched the back of their hand. "I have to get going but...I promise I’ll make this up to you."

—-Some Time Later As Oliver Enters His Business——

After an undisclosed amount of time passed, Oliver was entering his business with his business demeanor. There was a welcoming smile towards the two, he told them they were welcome to grow comfortable in his office while he situated himself in his chair. The P.I recollected the information that was told but now it was his turn to ask questions. "You told me gist of the situation over the phone but are you comfortable recounting your story to me Ms.-" The inspector asked for the woman’s name before inquiring about the gentleman. He wasn’t recognizable, at least not to his knowledge. Still, perhaps the two were related or possessed an intimate relationship with each other. After introductions were over, he waited for the lady to divulge the information she knew before asking some questions of his own. Some questions were all related to when she had last seen the missing person, why not report this to the police, what she would like from him, any information on the friend etc.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:47 pm
    Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image
    User Image

User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective | Am I taken?: .....no.....
    Do I have a preference?: Men and Women | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: Oli | Where am I?: The big city - Oli's place | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

One minute his hand was lifting to knock firmly on the door, and then the next it just wasn't. He blinked as he turned his gaze from the familiar door and landed them on the PI. Why was he holding his hand? The man pout as he was led away from the door and told to be quiet, because he didn't know what might have warranted him being pulled away. "Hmm? Only slept together once and you are already ashamed of me meeting your clients? I am h-u-u-u-r-t." He said with a wounded tone, though his expression was mocking and amused. Even still, despite his teasing, he let the PI lead him away with a smug grin, his body keeping pace with Oliver as they went around the building to some back door. Grinning, the detective tsks by clicking his tongue and shaking his head. "Having me sneak in through the back Oliver? I didn't peg you as the type to be so naughty.~" They soon stopped and Azazel dropped the other's hand before he pout once more. He was only teasing, but he made it seem like he was sad that he was being shooed away because he had customers. If anything, being a detective, he could have given insight to the case. But he could also see why Oliver would be worried. Usually when a person went to a PI, they wanted it to be something far more discreet than it would be with a police force, or they didn't trust the cops to take care of it. He couldn't exactly blame them, though he almost felt insulted. Even though his main jurisdiction was homicide. So he couldn't really take any offense to that. Oliver knew to give him a call if he was sniffing out something involved with murder.

He was expecting to be shooed off so the man could work, and was going to lift his bag with the man's meal to give to him at least. But he was given a pleasant surprise in the form of a key. He was asking Azazel to wait for him, not to get lost. he reached out and took the key with a pleased grin, his gaze following his instruction before he nod his head. So he got to hang out in the man's house while waiting for the people to screw off? Should he heat up the food then? He had a few questions buzzing around in his head when he was suddenly being handed a bag. His nosy detective skills were already kicking in as he took the bag, pursing his lips in a pout as he was told not to look. Now he had to look. It was common sense. Always do the opposite of what someone says. Every hero and heroine went through that trial. "Talk to little ole me? Whatever about? Perhaps our fun little escapade? If you want more, just ask nicely.~ He detective joked before he nod his head and salute before making his way towards that back door that Oliver mentioned.

He was probably digging himself a grave with all the joking on it, but he couldn't help it when the PI was acting so nervous about it. Ahh, sometimes he really liked being a bully when it got him those kinds of expressions. The detective used the key he was given to unlock the door and make his way inside. he would close it behind him before locking it up and sliding off his coat. Considering that it had been his day off, the detective was wearing a black long sleeve with black jeans and black shoes. He was in comfortable garb for the most part. Sliding off his shoes so he wasn't tracking anything around, he made his way towards the table to put the food he brought down. He didn't hang around that area long, making his way towards the other's bed. Because how can he not? he sat down with the bag next to him, his hands immediately parting the handles to look inside. "Oh? Looks like someone was doing some research.~" he said to himself as he took out one of the books and lied back on the bed, opening the BL manga to start reading it as he waited. Oh he was so gonna pick on him for this. He just had to wait patiently until the PI got rid of his customers so they could get to the point on what happened between them. If they talked it out, would that mean he would be able to go back to normal like it didn't happen? Or did that mean something else was in store for them both?
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:54 pm
    Hope the kind
    By Bi Blitz

He really was such a gentleman, it seemed almost a shame to be taking advantage of him in such a manner, almost... "Oh no, that's fine, please go on ahead." She didn't smoke, but she had been around plenty enough smokers so that it didn't much matter to her. Of course, he would have to make sure the place was cool with it, wouldn't want him to get thrown out this early in the game. "My parents smoke, so I'm pretty used to it."

It seemed to take a while before the investigator returned, or rather, a while before he was ready to admit them. She was aware of his presence quite a while before he actually invited them back, but there seemed to be someone else there as well. Not having prepared any more sophisticated scrying techniques, she was not sure who was the other individual there, or any specific details, just the presence of a warm human body. For that matter, she didn't know if it was the new person or the investigator who had arrived first. To keep up appearances, she feigned a little bit of surprise when he entered and asked them to come back. Couldn't have him knowing that she was aware of his presence. She followed him back into the office when he invited them, looking back to her "friend" to see if he would join as well. [darkorchid]"Sommers, Mary Sommers. And this is...oh my, I never asked your name, I'm so sorry. After you were so kind to support me and join me here."
    She gave him a chance to fill in his name or whatever information he wanted before continuing. "I think my friend Vanessa Longwood is missing. We mainly talked online, but she hasn't logged in for over a week. She never is away that long. She gave me her phone number, and I have been trying to call her for the past...four days, but it goes straight to voice mail. We've met a few times in person, and she seemed to like me, so I don't think she is just trying to avoid me. I tried asking the police to look into it, but they said they couldn't do anything until there was more conclusive proof that something had happened. If she is just on vacation somewhere and forgot to tell me about it, or if she is just trying to avoid me, that is fine. I just want to know that she is safe and ok." She had broken down crying once more, and her last words had been hard to get out, but she stumbled her way through it. "Please, just find out if she is ok. If she doesn't want to tell me anything that is fine, you don't have to pry any information out of her. I...I just can't stand not knowing if she is just off somewhere or if she is dead in a ditch or something!" She buried her face into her companion's chest, unable to face the potential truth that Oliver might find a corpse and not a living breathing person. All of this acting was fairly easy, she just had to pretend it really was a friend she was talking about.

((Ooc: Just added in a name.))  
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:57 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Himself/u] l Activity: Shopping l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack grunted in acknowledgement when the young lady confirmed that she didn't mind him smoking. The explosive man then pulled a cigarette box out of the pocket of his leather jacket and pulled one of the cancer sticks out before then retrieving his lighter and lit it. He inhaled the fresh smoke into his lungs and blew it up into the air, at least trying to not blow the smoke in her general direction. It was a bit but eventually the private investigator finally made his appearance and Jack would nod to him in hello when he spoke to them. He smirked a little bit when he sat himself down in his chair, it seemed like this guy looked a bit younger than him yet seemed to have his life much more put together than the older man. But then again, that was most people these days. Anyone who wasn't a villain seemed to have their lives put together, at least Jack wasn't a sociopath like some of them at least! Just as Jack was ready to recline and wait for them to do their thing he saw her look at him as if expecting Jack to follow and said man let out a small sigh before following after her into the room. Dropping the now spent cigarette into the trash can and stood there as she introduced herself as Mary So that's her name? of course when she was about to introduce him Jack let out a snort and grinned a small bit before glancing over at the detective "I'm just a sap she got with her story, name's Jack and...well...I'm just here to look cute I guess" he joked a bit despite the importance of why she was here in the first place. He'd stand by quietly as Mary went on in detail about everything and what she wanted from the investigator as she once again broke down crying. Jack simply stood by but blinked a bit in surprise when she threw herself into his chest and by instinct of being tackled Jack raised his arms as if to pry her off. He stood there for a moment before awkwardly patting her head before looking up at the other man with a borderline pitiful "Help me" look. On the few odd occasions that he visited the orphanages to make donations he occasionally set some time aside to play with the kids and sometimes even comfort them if they were crying. However the difference was that this was not a child he was comforting but an adult and he was completely out of his element.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 pm
    User Image

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Private Eye|| Company Mary Sommers, Jack [There to look pretty] and Azazel [Next Door]|| Wearing Business Casual Attire ||

If this had been anyone else, any sexual innuendos would have just flown over his head. Azazel wasn’t just anyone though. Considering what they just said had plenty of implications. It was hard to make a comment considering that there were people inside his office. So instead of explaining that he was not ashamed, he turned to face the detective with a ‘That isn’t true’ expression. If the oriental man didn’t need to hold his tongue right now then he would have certainly been more expressive with his words. The timing wasn’t right though. It was only when they were away from the front entrance that Oliver felt like he could finally open his mouth to explain himself. His mouth opened up slightly but was clamped shut as he was called “naughty”. It was clear that the detective was finding this pretty amusing while Oli was growing a little warm under the collar. Actually, the man was pulling his collar because of the heat that was collecting around his face. "I’m not ashamed, not in the least." He was finally able to get those words out but there was always time to talk about it later. Shaking those milk chocolate locks, they tried to refocus on the matter at hand. Though, before the P.I was able to leave, Az threw in one last line that had the investigator fumbling for a response. He was pressed for time and it felt like his words would somehow be redirected in a manner that would benefit the other. "I’ll...think about that." He mumbled before retreating back into his business in a flurry.

-----With His Clients-----
                    The smell of cigarettes lingered in the air but Oliver commented that the client was free to smoke so long as the woman was fine with it. There were ways to get the smoke out so long as the man wasn’t smoking one cig after another for an extended period of time. But after being gestured into a room, maybe they thought otherwise when the bud was thrown in the trash. Watching as the two seated themselves at the designated couch, the P.I sat at his desk. The two were an interesting pair but that wouldn’t influence his manners towards them. A bottle of water was offered towards the two of them in case they wished to drink something before they got to work.

Now, it wasn’t that he didn’t trust the man named after a demon. With his enhanced hearing listening to people’s heartbeats, he was also attuned to what was happening in his bedroom. It was a good thing that he could retain a professional appearance as the detective was going through his stuff that he explicitly said not to look through. The serious expression in those warm hazel gems stayed while his mind was growing slightly distracted. 'I...How could you say that! I was doing no such thing! Why are you touching my limited editions?! Please treat them carefully! Wait...no! You shouldn’t be touching them in the first place.' Hands folded neatly in front of him as those loud thoughts ceased. The woman opened up her mouth and he needed to give this case his entire attention. "A pleasure to meet you, Mary Sommers and Jack." A nod was given to each as a means to show recognition before they got down to business. Taking out a pen and paper, the man proceeded to write down key information regarding what Ms.Sommers talked about. At the end of her tale, he had to determine a few key things. First, was this case legal, ethical and possible to solve? Finding a potential missing person was right up his alley. When it came to ethics, he understood why the police couldn’t act. Finding someone because someone was concerned about their well-being was understandable. Now, if this case was solvable, that was a different story. Everything about this client didn’t seem too out of place. Of course, he would have questions regarding a few things. The information given wasn’t enough to start him anywhere. He had a name but people from the internet had a habit of lying about their identity. So much time could be wasted if the man didn’t have the right name. The woman seemed distraught and judging from Jack’s facial expression, Oliver needed to make a move.

"Miss. Sommers, I understand that you are distraught but I need more information regarding Vanessa Longwood." The brunette proceeded to ask anything that may help within his investigation. Questions like Longwood’s address, where they frequented, what they talked about, if she was willing to bring in the chat logs, text messages, any of her belongings, etc. He needed a place to start and the more information he received, then the likelihood of finding Longwood increased. If Ms. Sommers didn’t have anything on her person now then Oliver would inform her to come again with anything she believed would help with the investigation. They did talk for a bit, about how the P.I would approach this once he had more information and clues to work with. There was even talk about the price and a downpayment, as a means of securing some financial income for any work that he put into this case. If they had any questions for him, the P.I was more than welcome to answer them.

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm
    Hope the kind
    By Bi Blitz

The PI seemed to be taking her seriously and willing to help. At times, this was sort of a hard case to sell given things were mostly online and she had to play along with the idea that she had only met the person a couple of times in real life. In truth, she had never met Queen, but her boss had, and he had supplied her with all sorts of information. "I...I'm sorry." She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down a little, and even though her voice quavered, she felt she was calm enough to think a bit objectively. "Right. We only met a few times in person, but we would meet up in the Square and either go to one of the cheaper restaurants there, or check out the bookstores. She is really quiet and shy, so she liked to be alone or in places with so many people you felt alone...if that makes any sense?" She opened up her messenger bag and pulled out a massive stack of papers held together with two rubber bands. The document was probably between one hundred sixty and two hundred pages. "I figured the police would need all the info they could get, and it would make things easier if they didn't have to get warrants and stuff. So here's our chat history. The first one hundred twenty pages are from a chat service we were both on called Discord. That was the main way we talked. The rest is from Disgaia Online, a social site. I didn't want to miss anything that could have been important, so I printed everything, even the stuff that was purely game-related. At least I thought that's all some of those messages were. Maybe I was just a horrible friend and missed some of the signs..." She had to stop herself from going down that line of reasoning, otherwise she would break down again. She pulled out another packet, this one probably only fifty pages long. "I also copied and pasted our text history. I wrote her number at the top of the page and circled it, mine's off to the side. She was...is pretty private, so she wouldn't tell me much, but she did vent to me sometimes. That's why she never told me her address, she wanted to keep a way that she could still get away from people. Oh! And I have this..." she reached into her bag and pulled out a single piece of paper. It was a missing person sign that she had made, but most importantly, it had a photo of the missing girl on it. And it truly was a picture of the missing person, the background was blurry and mostly cropped out, but the image of her was perfect. "I was going to put these up around town, but if she is fine and just wanted a break, I didn't want to make things awkward for her." She wasn't surprised when he explained how he was going to go about things, it was most likely to calm her down and make her feel like he was going to do everything he could. What did surprise her was the price: it was significantly less than what had been budgeted. Her boss would be most pleased with this. She took an envelope out of her bag, dug through it, then slid the amount in twenties or smaller over to the PI. "I will give you whatever you need to find her, no matter what."  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:50 am
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Detective Oliver and Mary l Activity: Listening and being a smartass l Status: Sore Ankle but otherwise healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack could not sing his silent thank you's enough when Oliver brought her attention back to the subject at hand by asking her different questions. He felt terribly awkward when she'd begun to cry into his chest, Jack felt for her. He really did but having someone he barely knew throw themselves into his chest was not something that he knew how to handle. Once the relief wore off Jack simply stood by again and listened to her begin to speak about the young lady once more. However Jack's eyes widened a bit when she produced an obscene amount of papers all tied together, what the hell!? What was the poor guy supposed to do with all that, reach each and every page!? Then as she went on to explain that part of the stack was over a hundred and twenty pages. Then everything else was from a different site and how it was quite literally everything they ever spoke about. Jack turned his head to look at the detective with a look of sheer pity 'I know this is his job but holy ******** Lady, this is a lot of s**t!' he thought to himself but then she revealed that there was even MORE things she printed out, this was ludicrous! Jack was a man who pointed guns at people and blew heroes up who got in his way but this just seemed cruel to do to someone! Then when she revealed that there was MORE Jack was about to speak up and tell her to give the guy a break but instead of another thick packet it was a single piece of paper with a photo of the girl she was looking for and Jack quirked an eyebrow "Surprised you don't have another novel to hand him" his smartass comments might not have been so appropriate but at this point after hearing about the girl he felt like she probably just wanted an extended break from the world. Jack could relate on some level he supposed.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:10 am
    User Image

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Private Eye|| Company Mary Sommers, Jack [There to look pretty] and Azazel [Next Door]|| Wearing Business Casual Attire ||

Ms.Sommers seemed to settle down a bit. Thankfully, she was able to recall some prime information regarding the individual she wanted him to find. He continued to write down some keywords that he thought were important. For the meantime, Oliver refrained from involving his opinion on this matter. There was still a lot of information to be had and something concrete, like messages or some kind of trail, would be helpful at this point. While the lady brought out a few stacks of paper, admittedly, that caught him off guard. She seemed prepared to give him all the evidence needed to find this Vanessa Longwood. The chat logs would require a lot of time on his hands but it certainly was be a start on this job. The biggest help was the picture. A face, name, and a phone number could help him a whole lot. "Thank you Ms.Sommers." The brunette took ahold of the documents and the money that would come along later. Such greenery was pushed to the side as his eyes looked over the first page of the stack. He could already see some sleepless nights for this case. Though the reward of finding this woman would be beneficial for both of them. Plus, the girl’s family could possibly be concerned for their daughter and/or sister.

When the client’s friend cracked a joke, it made the brunette’s mouth twitch slightly in a smile. "Well, this gives me a place to start, Jack. Hopefully, I can give you more information once I start digging into this." Sandy gems looked down at his notes. A blank paper and a pen were pushed towards the woman as he began to speak up. "Thank you for your cooperation thus far Ms.Sommers. Right now, would you leave me your contact information in case I may need more information from you? I believe you already have my number and address. As of right now, the best outcomes is where I only need to contact you once to inform that your friend is safe and sound." Then he focused on the accompanying male. "If it is of no trouble, would you also put your information down? In case I need to reach you regarding anything that may connect you with Ms.Longwood." Sometimes you didn’t know where cases took you. It was smarter to get everyone’s information here and now then to wait for something to happen. When that matter eventually got settled, Oliver stood up from his seat and approached the two with an outstretched hand. "Thank you two for coming in today. Ms.Sommers, I’ll get to working on this information ASAP. I’ll contact you regarding what we’ve discussed today." If allowed, he shook each of their hands and talked to them for a bit if there was anything left to discuss.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:17 pm
    User Image

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Private Eye|| Company Azazel [At The Door]|| Wearing Going Out Casual Attire ||

The last few weeks had showed this P.I that a book shouldn’t be judged by its cover. This being extremely true with his latest case as things took one unexpected turn after another. For one, the woman who came into the office had given him a task that turned to be out of his field. Initially, the “she” that Oliver was meant to find turned out to be a “he”. Though they were able to locate their scent back to their home, he found that this “runaway” had disappeared due to a kidnapping. The police were called, with Azazel being one of them and on speed dial no less. So that job turned out to be an adventure. Despite their work being handed off to the police, this brunette was still keen on finishing the job. Yes, he complied with the authorities and offered his peculiarity to assist with the case. In the end, the search for the missing person would reach a bittersweet conclusion.

Oliver had recently come back home to relax. Their bag of discret BL goodies was placed on their bedside. After being in work mode for about a week, he was exhausted. It was nice to see Azazel and the rest of the force but it was all work. Sighing a sense of relief, the man picked up his latest BL novel. It has a cute picture of two guys with one of them holding a Chupa Chups lollipop. A site, that he frequented on to find some BL, had recommended it. After reading the review, the man decided to give it a read. It wasn’t a very long story but it was supposed to have some plot involved. The title was called Jikan Eigyouchuu. And after reading it for a while, a timer went off. Their hazel eyes glanced at the reminder to see that it was about Azazel’s visit. He gasped! Since he was a slow reader, the man was enjoying the good read. Now that he recalled the detective’s visit, he scurried around to put his precious books away. Oliver’s heart was beating quickly for a number of reasons.

With the books being discreetly hidden away, a knock was heard on the front door. A hand settled over his beating heart as he glanced at himself in a mirror. 'Whew! Deep breaths man. Deep breaths.' Calmly telling himself this, his ear tuned into the heartbeat that rested outside. It was serene, pounding at regular intervals which only made him beat himself for getting slightly flustered. There were a few breaths sucked in and out as the man bounced from one foot from another. Oli tried to shake his nerves off while telling himself that it was a normal outing. When he felt calm enough, he went over to unlock the front door. Good thing he had the ‘Sorry, We Are Closed’ sign outside to prevent any walk-ins. "Azazel! You’re right on time!" With a wide grin on their face, he gestured for the other to come in. "Glad to see you come safely. Run into any trouble on the way here?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:05 am
    Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image
    User Image

User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Homicide Detective | My status?: Dating Oliver
    Do I have a preference?: Men and Women | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: Oli | Where am I?: The big city - Oli's place | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

It seemed like today, luck was on his side. He was able to finish up his work on time, make food for Oliver tomorrow, get ready, and head over to Oliver's all in record time. Was he nervous? Naaaaaah. He may have been when he was starting his day, but the closer to the time he got that they agreed on, the more that nervousness was replaced with excitement. Like, nearly bouncing on the balls of his feet excited. Though the two did joke around and hang out since their second third little adventure with one another, they had yet to actually go on a legitimate date. Especially when they got busy with the recent case Oliver asked for help on. He wished he could say that he was surprised a missing person ended up being a kidnapping case and not just a kid running away.

Waving that away from his mind mentally, the detective pulled into the driveway of the PI's office and home, before he would turn off his car and climb out. In his hand, would be a bento box that would have a breakfast already made 30 minutes ago by the detective for his PI companion to enjoy in the morning for his breakfast. It was his way of assuring that Oliver was eating okay...bringing lunch dinner or breakfast whenever he came over. He didn't want the man to keep getting stuck with junk food that would be no good for him."I am glad to just see you. And no, everything ran smoothly. Thank you for the warm welcome."

The detective replied calmly as he stepped into the house and moved past Oliver, holding up the bento."For you. You can eat it later tonight or tomorrow for breakfast." He would say as he leaned forward to steal a kiss from Oliver's lips. "You look cute." He would say honestly with a small smile as he straightened to look at Oliver.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:21 pm
    User Image

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Peculiarity Supernatural Senses || Location The Private Eye|| Company Azazel || Wearing Going Out Casual Attire ||

Their astute hearing listened in on as a vehicle came to rest on their driveway. The brunette had to give himself one last pat down to make sure everything was good. 'Wallet...check. Keys...check. My confidence...still looking.' He let out a small breath as the detective’s steps grew closer towards the doorway. Patting his heart with a steady hand, it wasn't the best to keep his…..date waiting.

With a welcoming smile exuded for his guest, they moved aside so that the detective could come in. He wasn’t about to act like some bouncer since he didn’t have that intimidating aura nor was he capable of fighting off against this man. Azazel knew certain things that this pure soul was inexperienced with. BL only showed you so much. No 18+ book could detail the intimacies that came with a relationship. 'Alright! Alright! Let’s not panic over anything right now.' Assuring himself to stay calm was one new thing that had come out of dating with Az. He never had to calm himself or think thoroughly through his actions. Now, he was starting to feel self-conscious and began to second guess his English.

"Good! Good! It seems like your engine is running smoothly." Oliver nearly smacked himself in the face for saying something like that. Why did it matter if his car engine was running smoothly or not?! Thankfully, he could distract himself with a small rectangular shaped object. "You didn’t have to do that." The P.I was genuinely touched by the dark-haired man’s kindness. It seemed like the detective was looking out for him as much as Oliver did for them. A hand was already resting on the surface of the prepared breakfast when the brunette spoke up again. "Do you mind if I save it for breakfast? I want to start the morning with something you-" And then it happened. A comfortable, tender and swift buss (yes, look up the actual word) came in swooping out of nowhere. His attention no longer saw tomorrow’s breakfast but the striking features of the detective. Their warm glow of hazelnut widened at this surprise!

His hand covered up his features, masking the dim glow of his cheeks, as another hand took hold of the bento box. "It’s nothing that fancy." With that said about his own looks, his gaze roamed over Azazel’s outfit. "You look really handsome tonight. I’m sure you’ll be turning heads when we head out." A warm ember of a smile turned up as their breakfast was quickly placed into the fridge. Who knew when they would come back tonight, if at all, so keeping it cool was a priority. 'It would be a shame for his hard work to spoil.' With that done, and a small cough to clear up his thoughts, Oliver returned to look at Az. "Ready to head out?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

[Off Campus] The Big City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers