Active Clubs

When the clubs are created and approved, we will list the members, club leaders, and the sponsors with their banners here. You will be able to keep track of which clubs need members, or if you want to make a club, HERE.

- The Art Club
xxx+ Sponsor is Mitsuru Akiyama
xxx+ Club Captain is Rebecca Shusona
xxxxx+ Club member count: 4

xxxxxxxxx+ Members: Naruse Satoshi | Rebecca Shusona | Saren Kimura | Takashi Kimura
xxx+Information:
User Image

CLUB NAME ⋮ The Art Club
DESCRIPTION ⋮⋮ This club is a place to relax but I think I need to be more specific..? This is a club for people who like to paint, sing, or want to do anything they like. I'd like to say it is a hobby club but I think anything can be a art if you make it to be biggrin
MEET DAYS ⋮⋮ Saturdays and Wednesday
CLUB LEADER ⋮⋮ Rebecca Shusona
CLUB SPONSOR ⋮⋮ Mitsuru Akiyama
CLUB MAX ⋮⋮ As many as we can hold
BANNER IMG LINK ⋮⋮ User Image

- The Fitness and Sports Club
xxx+ Sponsor is Daisuke Amsel
xxx+ Club Captain is Hanuel Kang
xxxxx+ Club member count: 4

xxxxxxxxx+ Members: Haneul Kang | Yasuhiro Kazuki | Hwan Kang | Dajanté Le'Noire
xxx+Information:
User Image

CLUB NAME: Fitness & Sports Club
DESCRIPTION ⋮⋮ A club that encourages students to participate in physical activities, staying active and have another way to exercise outside of gym class. During the club times, students will meet up at the gym for warm ups before agree as a group on the activity they’ll do that day, it can be a sport or it can be cardio such as jogging around the castle or a trip to the weight room.
MEET DAYS ⋮⋮ Tuesday’s & Thursday’s
CLUB LEADER ⋮⋮ Haneul Kang
CLUB SPONSOR ⋮⋮Daisuke Amsel
CLUB MAX ⋮⋮ 15
BANNER IMG LINK ⋮⋮ User Image