Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Best restaurant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm
Everyone eats, but how many of us go to restaurants. List some of the good ones you've been to. I'll start.

I've been to a place called Yeg burger. Their pricing is about 10 bucks per meal, but they have great food. I had a classic poutine (cheese, gravy and french fries), onion rings, and a pepsi.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am
My family doesn't eat out often, but during the summer we often go to events with Food Trucks, some of which have pretty cool fare. Always have to get some Mini Donuts from events too. 3nodding  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:10 am
Darkerdemons
My family doesn't eat out often, but during the summer we often go to events with Food Trucks, some of which have pretty cool fare. Always have to get some Mini Donuts from events too. 3nodding

Mini donuts are good.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 am
My favourite chains are probably Nandos & Frankie and Benny's.

But there are lovely little family owned places nearby which are excellent, too.

I really like Italian and Portuguese food 4laugh  

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:06 pm
Elysia Windbourne
My favourite chains are probably Nandos & Frankie and Benny's.

But there are lovely little family owned places nearby which are excellent, too.

I really like Italian and Portuguese food 4laugh

I've heard of Nando's but not the other place. Today I went to a place called Hathaway's diner. It's a cute little restaurant with some awesome food. I had the grilled cheese sandwich with fries and gravy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 am
There R Quite a few good Restaurants around here. 1 of my favs is GOLDEN CORRAL ...
It is a Buffet & they have everything...Good Ole Country Food, Pizza, Fish, Shrimp, Steaks cooked in front of U the way U like it, Ham, Salad, Way 2 much stuff 2 name it all. But it is really good & only bout $10.00 a person  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 am
Morrigan Skylar
There R Quite a few good Restaurants around here. 1 of my favs is GOLDEN CORRAL ...
It is a Buffet & they have everything...Good Ole Country Food, Pizza, Fish, Shrimp, Steaks cooked in front of U the way U like it, Ham, Salad, Way 2 much stuff 2 name it all. But it is really good & only bout $10.00 a person

Not bad. I don't think we have that in Edmonton.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:30 am
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

2 bad, cuz they really R good..  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 am
Morrigan Skylar
empress dee
Morrigan Skylar

2 bad, cuz they really R good..

Yep, but in a way, this is the beauty of this thread. It shows what restaurants aren't in certain cities/towns, but at the same time, it gives places to eat if one travels lots too. So people going to go on vacation can look for those places.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:38 pm
There's not a lot of stuff near me. There is a tiny family-owned place that only serves vegetarian/vegan stuff that is really good though.  

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:08 am
dancerdog7
There's not a lot of stuff near me. There is a tiny family-owned place that only serves vegetarian/vegan stuff that is really good though.

what is this place called?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:33 pm
empress dee
dancerdog7

I don't remember I'd have to check lol Everyone just calls it the vegan place haha But it's just in a tiny neighboring little town. It's family run, so it's the only one of it's kind.  

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:35 am
There isa place around 2 that'called OUT BACK...
Right now got a Special, Steak & Lobster for only $15.99. The Lobster is wonderful.... The steak is good 2 but I love Lobster & that the only time I get is when they have Specials like that... I don't think that's a bad price, cuz Lobster is expensive around here...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm
Morrigan Skylar
There isa place around 2 that'called OUT BACK...
Right now got a Special, Steak & Lobster for only $15.99. The Lobster is wonderful.... The steak is good 2 but I love Lobster & that the only time I get is when they have Specials like that... I don't think that's a bad price, cuz Lobster is expensive around here...

Oh, I've heard about outback. There used to be one in edmonton, but because it was so lousy, it shut down.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 pm
dancerdog7
empress dee
dancerdog7

I don't remember I'd have to check lol Everyone just calls it the vegan place haha But it's just in a tiny neighboring little town. It's family run, so it's the only one of it's kind.

Then it mustnt be that good if you cannot even remember the name of it.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games