Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Three] The Vote Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image Serene didn't oppose the changelings living with other ponies. After all, what could they really do? The entire group didn't seem to be evil, they just wanted a place to live and had been treated poorly for what they were. Sure, they were kind of like mosquitos, except instead of sucking blood they sucked love, but still, what would love being sucked out mean? There was still love in the world after all. If it meant that love was truly being sucked away, wouldn't there be a lot less of it?

Serene decided that until they were truly shown to be evil or really did make individuals depressed, that it was more the energy they probably leeched, rather than the emotional feeling. She wasn't sure though, she was just a simple earth pony that wanted to live next to the beach the rest of her life. And surely any sharks there would be more dangerous than the changelings!

Serene Seas believes that everyone can live in harmony! The changelings should be allowed to stay with them!

-------------------------------------------------------

User Image Aurora was quite surprised at all of the positive support that the changelings were getting. For such simple ponies, he was surprised that they were okay with all of these changelings, even though they had gone about and had used subterfuge to join in with all of the other ponies. He didn't know if these ponies were just happy all the time or naive. Either way though, he had no vote in any of this, and could only watch as the rest of them gathered in small groups or addressed the queen.

He sighed. He should have stayed inside of his home in the mountains.

((Aurora is open for interaction!))

-------------------------------------------------------

User Image In the meantime, Sunny had gone around checking out all of the booths and other shop fronts that had opened up once again. Unfortunately most of them were still closed, what with most of the other ponies still gathered around the queen. Either way though he had managed to snag some food, one being a nice smoothie and a salad and had finally filled his stomach enough that he could concentrate on... whatever was going on. He still wasn't sure what was happening, but at least no one seemed to be angry now!

And maybe the other shops would open soon! Or at least that's what he kept thinking, but it almost seemed as though everypony had forgotten about them entirely!

((Sunny is open for interaction!))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:58 pm
So Long Gay Bowser
RozeyBear
houllow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cherry said nothing in response to Firelight, tucking her chin in to her chest shyly. She was pretty overwhelmed by all the ponies but was determined to share her snack.

When the Queen took it and thanked her she smiled and immediately scampered back to her dad's side.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "That was very nice of you, Opal." He smiled at his daughter and backed her out of the crowd.

---
"You're telling me! All this worry is ...exhausting." replied Piper with a sigh.

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:17 pm
Razzle Dazzle frowned a little maybe he had gone a little over board like always. "Sorry...I just...I'm not different...." Razzle blinked as she excused herself. "Bye...." His ears drooped a bit well he wasn't doing very well to act as a best hoof forwards here. He sighed a little bit before looking around. Looking to Just Lance he wondered what the out come would be if they voted not to help his kind.

"I'm still open for questions if anyone has some?" Razzle called out and waited to see if anyone wished to speak to him. In the mean time he wandered over to Bullseye to see who she was speaking with. "What's going on over here?" He asked with a smile to Mute as he didn't want to give a bad impression to another pony. He remembered this one he had voted with them one time during the chaos of looking for the changelings.

Niyaru Delacroix

Hattaki

ChexaRain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:29 pm
Solar Flare seemed to listen intently though it almost seemed like there must be some information missing here and there, but the pony did a good job of painting a picture for Solar for the most part. "I'm glad to hear that everything for the most part has gone down smoothly. Though I still have concern about Just Lane's wife. Even if Queen Morpho releases her the original kidnapping should not be so easily over looked?" Solar looked to the queen for the moment and considered it. "Thank you so much for you time in explaining things to me." Solar gave a nod of his head before seaming to move along. He heard the announcement and pinned his ears he had not even been able to speak to a changeling yet. He was not wiling to make a vote at this time.

Solar Flare moved through the crowd till he spotted one of the changelings. He headed for Piper and some of the other ponies about them. "Excuse me when you have some time, I would like to speak to you about what happened here?" Solar asked gently he did not wish to interrupt but then again a call to a vote had been made and he still wished to speak to at least one changeling.

SSBrosB

Abeno Seimei

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Valdmir Talamore

"Oh! Sure. I was just checking in here. um..What would you like to know?"
Piper was a little nervous about being questioned. Hopefully, She could help shed some positive light.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:11 pm
"Well." Solar seemed to consider it for a moment before speaking again. " I wasn't here when everything happened as you might well have noticed, but by my understanding you are here peacefully yes? You just wanted to enjoy the festival? He asked. "Please don't think this rude, but did you know the Queen had kidnapped Just Lance's Wife?" He seemed to give off an air that would say she had nothing to fear from him he was just asking questions.

Abeno Seimei

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:58 pm
      Glitch didn't have to consider his answer. Piper... Cherry.... Starshine.... Royal... they were all his friends. Ponies he had held close. They were all changelings. His vote was clear. It always would be.

Changelings should be welcomed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:48 pm
User Image Sunny had been wandering around the festival, missing some of the vendors who were now open because of his mess of hair, but he was still enjoying what he could see! Which wasn't much.

And that included other ponies. He felt himself bump into somepony. "Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! Are you all right?" He wasn't sure if they were hurt or not, he couldn't see after all. And sometimes he was a bit stronger than he meant to be.

He made sure that they were all right, or at least that the confirmed that they were okay. "I can go and get you something if you need it! Food, water, bandages?" He was happy to help if they were unable to move since he did bump into them. "I was just looking around and didn't realize! I'm so sorry!" The mangy pony seemed to be going back and forth on what he was saying, slightly panicking at the thought of having hurt somepony else.

Abeno Seimei
Who did he bump into? You can decide! XD

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:05 am
SSBrosB

Copper backed Cherry out of the crowd. He got her some water.

"Thanks Daddy."

"You're welcome, Cherry."

Copper was deciding if he should just leave but he was interested in the outcome of the acceptance of the changelings. This is a historical event he's now witnessing. He was deep in thought when suddenly, he was bumped into from behind. "oh, excuse me."

The golden maned pony seemed concerned. "Oh no, I'm fine, Really. It's ok." He chuckled. "It was just a little bump."

"Did you jut arrive too?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:10 am
Valdmir Talamore

She nodded and thought. Wanting to be honest with him but still a little nervous.
"I was not wholly aware of it until Plot Device said something to Just Lance." She stood back up.

"I had been outside of the Hive for a while and came here of my own accord, with my Pony Family."  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image Sunny let out a sigh of relief. "If you're okay then, that's good!" Sunny said, instantly feeling better. He was a pony who lived in the moment quite a bit after all. If one forgave then there was no point moping about and feeling guilty about it forever!

In response to the purple pony's question, Sunny shook his head. "I've been here for a while! But no one seems to have opened yet. They all disappeared for a while and then there were those cool changeling ponies and now I think it's done but... I thought everything would be open again by now." He said, taking a sad look around, wanting to buy a few gifts.

"But I am glad to see others around here though! Did you just get here? It was exciting for a bit there! I am hoping that the market is still going to continue though. It would be disappointing if it didn't." Sunny gave the other a smile. "I was hoping to buy my friend a present at least. Do you know of any good stalls I could get anything from?" He asked completely ignoring the fact that the other pony may have only just gotten there.

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:38 pm
With the other opinions considered, Just Lance had reached a decision. With a wave of his hoof, he beckoned the changeling queen away from the crowd, to speak in hushed tones of things to come. As the conversation went on, she seemed to soften, finally bowing her head quietly. It was... terse, but not so bad, perhaps. Finally, the captain of the guard returned, and spoke to the assembled ponies.

"Thank you all very much for your help. The queen and I shall be approaching Wynter, and... perhaps this is the new start the changelings need."

The rest of the guard would remain, for now, to ensure that the market could carry on. But the queen and the captain departed, off to find a future in the new world for the changelings.

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:16 pm
Seastone Embers was more than happy to be cuddled by her sister, even if it meant getting pulled away from Morpho when all the other ponies approached. It was a bit annoying that the twins had to share when they were there first but her dads had always told her she needed to have good manners. She didn't want good manners, she wanted to be with Firelight and talk to Morpho and maybe.....this new foal who looked familiar. Whatever. "Hrnn." From the tone of her voice her pout was evident, but the little aquatic filly didn't make any moves to do anything, especially when Morpho was called away by that Lance Guy to talk.

"It'd be cool if they had something we could take home with us, like a fish." She was aware some places gave stuff away for free, though others involved money. Her dads had money, right? "We deserve something cool after what happened or else everything would be really boring."

RozeyBear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:45 pm
The sudden change of hue in his companion's face pulled a soft laugh from his chest as Starshine shifted, allowing the other pony to lean closer into him. Royal was so used to him simply teasing him, he figured he wouldn't be entirely sure of the sincerity of his confession. With a smile, the changeling turned his vibrant gaze to him as he questioned their course of action.

For a moment, he took the time to simply be silent and listen. He was positive at least most of the chaos had died down, and from the sounds of it all, everything was returning to normal. He leaned his forehead against Royal's, angling his head so he could nuzzle his cheek before he pulled away.

"Anything we want."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 am
Quote:
Royal hid his face in Starshine's side. Oh by the grace of the Seasons, what was wrong with him?!? Here he was basically putting his heart out there for Starshine to feast on and strangely enough he trusted him. Royal honestly trusted Starshine with his emotions. Why?!? Why was he trusting him?!? Starshine had teased him up till this point....so...why?!? Royal groaned as the final thought hit him. He trusted him because Starshine was honest enough to seek him out. When no one else he knew now to be of the Hive cared to seek him out...Starshine did. Royal turned his head to look at the other male.

"You can...speak with your siblings right? Can...can you tell Cherry that I hope they and Delicate have a happy life. Also...I'm totally willing to babysit any future foals. Oh...let Piper know that she's not grounded, but I am going to give her a stern talking to. She's still my baby sister and her siblings are owed at least snuggles." he paused to think about a few other things. "I would like to talk to Bullseye...and Razzle...Bullseye, is one of my penpal besties. I wanna make sure she's okay. Razzle is the brother to my other bestie, I wanna make sure he knows he has a second home if he needs a safe haven. Oh...tell Cassie that I'm glad she's being honest with ponies, but if she's using Prism we're going to have a long talk." he hummed. "Oh...and as for you, dinner tonight at my place?"

Okay that last part was muttered and he nearly lost the nerve for it.

RozeyBear
if you picture Royal mentally squeaking as he questions himself...your spot on.

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff