Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Three] The Vote Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:51 pm
Interactions such as these were somewhat hard on Bullseye with the way her bangs covered her eyes when she was standing still. Only when she was moving did they part, or when she was performing, but she smiled in return none-the-less and tilted her head a bit as she payed rapt attention to the motions Mute Point made. "Not entirely new, but... the horrors of the past made it necessary to hide." Both of her ears fell backwards as she skirted around mentioning exactly what horrors. Slowly she perked them back forward again and looked around. "Have you been coming to the Spring Market for long? I know I've seen you around before, certainly."

It would be extremely hard to miss a clown. Especially one with such a vibrant mane.

Really her goal was simply to put the other at ease, because she looked so out of sorts, but Miss Bullseye was out of sorts herself, standing in her true form for the first time in years. She simply wanted everything to be... what was normal exactly? Something like normal. At least for them to see how wonderful Morpho could be and was to her drones.

ChexaRain
Forever later, omg I'm sorry. XD;;

~~~

Vibrant green eyes peered out of Raripila's face towards the Spring Market ahead. She'd been locked inside her home with the barrier the way that it was, or rather the barrier had gone up and in the face of such magic and all alone she scampered back to her home quickly. Drizzletown didn't seem like the sort of place that magic would appear, but first the barrier and then what had looked to be stormclouds of a nightmarish sort had darkened the sky. Now there was... nothing? Everything? It was extremely loud with the voices of other ponies as she slowly made her way over to see what the commotion was. Being near danger wasn't at all her interest, but she lived here and anything that put herself or others living in the beautiful and often drizzly little town had her worrying.

Would her little town in Spring be okay?

The closer that she got the more interesting things seemed to become as well, there were ponies the likes of which she'd never seen before, full of holes and with wings that shimmered in an insect shaped way. One stood far above them all and the little Aquatic could only admit that she was beautiful, it was the only thought she had.

Quote:
Raripila's open for any interactions. XD She's just stunned by Morpho right now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:03 am
From his place by Morpho's side, the yellow changeling watched as Royal gently pushed away from his siblings. A soft frown settled on his lips when his emerald gaze followed the blue hued male until he disappeared behind a building. Starshine's ears curved back against his skull, glancing between his mother and hive mates. They all seemed to be otherwise engaged so maybe, just maybe, he could slip away to try and make things better. He knew the other pony well enough that the slump of his shoulders as he walked told him exactly what he’d needed to know. With one final look to his Queen, he bowed slightly, murmuring a quick, “Please excuse me.”

Carefully, he wound his way through the ponies around them until he reached the building he had seen Royal duck behind. The thud of his hoof against the stone and...was he crying? Star’s eyes narrowed on his slightly, trying to discern whether or not the stallion was indeed as upset as he seemed. His own heart clenched when he realized that he was. Without thinking, he took a step forward as he watched him crumple behind some boxes, effectively hiding himself.

He wanted nothing more than to comfort him, but honestly… What could he say? With the revelation of who he truly was, Star doubted the other male would want much more to do with him. He knew the other knew how he and his kin survived and by the looks of it… he believed that to be the only reason he’d been surrounded in changelings. He couldn’t speak for the others, but he knew that was not why he’d gotten close to him. Perhaps he could start with that, provided he even wanted to speak to him.

“Royal?” Star kept his voice low as he took another step toward him. “I… I know how this seems..” The words weren’t coming out right nor were they coming easily. “I didn’t… we didn’t…” He paused, huffing at himself for having such a difficult time of stringing together words to convey how he felt. “What I mean to say is I didn't… I didn't want to hide from you.” It wasn't exactly what he had hoped--or planned--on saying, but that didn't make it any less true.

//SwordOfTheDarkOnes

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:15 am
Royal's entire body gave a harsh flinch. The blue male looked up and hurriedly rubbed his eyes as he had opened them fully in his shock. That...that was a mistake. Ouch. For all of five seconds Starshine saw those icy-white orbs watery before Royal had to duck his head. He took a few deep breaths before he raised his head. "Could you...could you step more into the shadows back here. Your a little bright."

It was one of the things Royal had fallen for with the other male. The other would of been how easily it was for Starshine to have the confidence to show off the way he did. After a few minutes Royal sighed deeply. "I'm not upset with you. If anything I hope things go well. I just wish your Mother had chosen a different method. Kidnapping. That's not going to paint her in a good light with Milady Winter." he shifted so that Starshine got the hint they had room to lay near him. He needed contact of some sort right now.

RozeyBear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:53 pm
Jiniya had been safe by some miracle by hiding but as she poked her head out once more she realized that things had escalated a large degree. She chose to stay hidden but observe and listen to what was taking place. She had observed the queen coming and the emotional roller coaster that seemed to take place after the changelings revealed themselves.

This led to her wanting to communicate with one of the changelings. She needed some answers but probably not what the other ponies were even thinking about. The mare made her way out from her hiding spot once the pony spoke about being open to speak with, her mind was made up.
"Excuse me..." She spoke rather quietly but hoped that the pony could hear her voice. "May we talk in private?" She was a little embarrassed but really wanted to get answers. She didn't want to bring attention to her and the fact that she wanted some privacy with one of them. Not that it was going to make any difference if all goes according to her plan.

Valdmir Talamore

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:40 pm
Razzle Dazzle fluttered his wings as someone replied to him. He turned to face them and tried his best not to look intimidating to the pony.
"Uh....sure? In private how? Shall we step over to the side?" Razzle offered before moving to step out of the crowd of ponies and putting them just away from the others but still well within the gaze of his Queen as he knew she would watch over him. "What would you like to ask me?" Razzle asked giving her a smile.

Niyaru Delacroix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Navy Passion was still stunned at how this year's Spring Market was completely different from the previous years he attended. It wasn't a completely bad thing, I mean he did learn that there were other types of ponies in the world but it was also the first time he had seen such a type, it was almost scary but intriguing at the same time. He had found out that his cousin Piper wasn't really a Earth pony but he still considered her family in a way he supposed.

He ran into some previous ponies he had seen at previous Spring Markets and he definitely needed to make it a goal of his to know each of his cousins names and put faces to them. Morpho, in his opinion wasn't all that bad a bit intimidating that is for sure but seemed nice enough when you didn't get on her bad side. He looked around at the gathered ponies. It seemed him and every other pony were still coming to terms with what happened.

Quote:
Navy Passion one of the optimistic ones is avaliable for interactions

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:31 pm
"What is it like to be...different?" She chose to use a descriptive word instead of what they had been referring to them. "Come to think of it, are you called changelings or is it something different?" The mare hoped that she hadn't thrown them off to much by asking the rather odd questions.

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:03 pm
User Image While Serene was trying to figure out what to do other than find a nice bed to nap in, another pony came over and addressed the group of ponies that had apparently surrounded her while she was lost in her thoughts. She was a bit surprised as this one had bandages, and she wondered if anything awful had happened to them, but it would have been rude to ask, so she kept her mouth shut.

At least until he asked them if they were there before the shield went down. She thought she had seen some of the other ponies around that had been here, at least the sky blue one, but she knew she had some information. She raised a hoof and said so that the red one could hear, "I was. What are you wanting to know?" She just realized that this was the one who had been asking questions to the Queen, or at least she thought it was them. So she was surprised that they hadn't been here before all of this.

Valdmir Talamore

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 pm
Solar twitched his ears as Serene lifted her hoof. He made his way over too her. "Well in general what happened while the shield was up? Also what is your personal take on the matter? Do you think we should help the changelings find their place here?" Solar asked. It was just Solar's way and training to get strait to the point of things. He had felt bad enough not being able to help while the shield blocked him from the city, so he was going to help any way he could now. "If anything I'm hoping to get a conversation started here." Solar looked to the ponies about. Some seemed bewildered, some upset, others confused and unsure what was going on. And a decision had to be made so they all needed to start talking about it.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:01 pm
Well there was one thing to know about Razzle Dazzle, Changeling or no he was a singer performer and well all over drama queen. He raised a brow to the pony's question. " What is it like to be different?" He repeated the question. "I don't know as far as I am concerned you are the different one! You don't look like me nor do you live the same as I do. But honestly what is the measure of being different? Can you tell me that that pony over there lives the same as you? Or that one, or that one? And all of you look different too. That ones small that ones tall, that one is blue that one is red." Razzle Dazzle said pointing from pony to pony. Razzle didn't think he was anymore different then anyone else that was here. He took a breath though giving a flick of his mane before he spoke again. "We are called changelings, this much is true."

Niyaru Delacroix

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image Serene was surprised at how direct the other pony was, but she didn't consider it rude. After all, if she had come after all of the changeling stuff had happened, she wouldn't be concerned with being wordy or pointless banter. She gave him a small smile. She pointed at Just Lance. "That guard pony put the barrier up. One of the changelings had implied that his wife was missing. And then there was some arguing and Queen Morpho," Serene finally remembered the Queen's name. "she had a booming voice and had said that there were changelings among us.

"And then we had to find who which ponies were and weren't the changelings." She blushed at some of her guesses. "And my family's sibling, Piper, was the first to reveal themselves. After most of the changelings were revealed Queen Morpho broke down the barrier and came down along with the rest of the changelings. They haven't attacked or done anything "bad" per se, other than possible implied kidnapping? But Queen Morpho also said that perhaps those that have been "kidnapped" weren't really and perhaps they were changelings all along. And now we're here, and she would like us to speak to Wynter on her behalf I assume to let the changelings mingle around like regular ponies. But... we're just not sure how it would work." She took a breath. Perhaps she had said too much at once? But she didn't feel like she needed to get into too much detail.

"I personally wouldn't mind the changelings living as just different types of ponies among us, if we can figure out how they eat peacefully, but I can't say anything about what anypony else is thinking." She said, taking a look around and noticing that some ponies had left already, perhaps believing that it was all over.

Valdmir Talamore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:37 pm
Tigeria
checking out your fruit stand

unsure who all might be there, so quoting everyone.
houllow
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
SSBrosB
StarshineAngel01
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Anyone else who might want to be near by

Copper pondered the Queen's response as his daughter complained again. "I'm hungrrryyyy.." He pulled her in close and gave her a hug. He was unsure if there was anything he could suggest to Morpho but he could understand the plight of a mother trying to provide and care for her children.
"We will look for something honey." It wasn't long before he came across a fruit stand. "Cherries!" Copper looked around for the attendant. "Hello?"

After introducing her long time friend to her Queen, She felt as if he might need a moment. She could take a moment to check on the others she cared for during this time. She looked around for her blue family. Most seemed to have gathered in the same location.

She once again offered and exchanged warm greetings. "Is everyone ok?I know there is so much going on right now. I can answer as many questions as I can..."  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:33 am
With the way the pony flinched before him, Starshine just knew he was about to be told a series of words he most certainly did not want to hear. He wasn't exactly expecting to be met with the wide, tear filled look of surprise that greeted him, either. Both actions served to further freeze the changeling where he stood, lowering his own gaze. He'd only ever seen Royal open his eyes like that on rare occasion and it felt like he'd been kicked squarely in the chest to know that he was one of the reasons for that look.

He shifted on his hooves, glancing off to the side as he debated his best course of escape should he be asked to leave; that request never came. Instead, he had to take an extra moment to ensure he'd heard him right when he asked him to come closer. The rest of his words came through crystal clear and he nodded slightly while he eased himself forward. It wasn't until Royal shifted that he seemed to click back to himself. With much more ease, he moved around him and settled down onto the ground with him.

Star sighed softly, the sound a mixture of relief and regret as it spilled from him. He disnt argue because he understood. He had his own transgressions to answer to once news of him and his hive got back to Scarlight, but there would be time to deal with that later. For now, he took the chance to lean his head against Royal’s as he mulled over his next words.

“Mother… She did what she thought was best for us,” his voice was soft as he spoke, closing his vibrant eyes to take a deep breath on the heel of his words. “And if she hadn’t sent us here… I would have never met you. That counts for something, right?” He opened his eyes, turning his gaze just slightly toward the pony nestled into his side. He hoped the small way his voice cracked went unnoticed because, for a breed that feeds on emotion, he was no good at expressing his.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Fireside rumbled a little at Sunny's affections, knowing good and well the Aquatic was likely tempering his tongue. The pair hadn't been together very long and had only been united over their daughters, but there were a few tells the Unicorn felt he was picking up on. "You......are the only one I would allow to say I told you so to me, over this." The beach probably would have been a better idea and inwardly the stallion vowed they'd go there every year from here forward if it meant avoiding the Spring Market. It was a shame since he'd often come here as a foal himself with his family, but this experience with Changelings and all other forms had soured him greatly. "But for certain, the next family trip locations are all up to you and if I even start to suggest otherwise, remind me."

As for the daughters, well....Seastone looked over to her sister with positively sparkling eyes. A glance towards their parents let her know the adults were distracted, not that it would stop her if they were trying to pay attention. The little filly had an attitude and ambition to spare and it was only growing as she grew too. "I'm gonna see her right now an' you're coming too right?" The older of the twins nudged the little unicorn before taking another peek at her dads. "They're not gonna stop us from doin' it either."

Before she could take an answer or wait for an answer or do anything involving patience, the aquatic foal took off towards the Changeling Queen at mixture between a trot and a full run; she paused only now and then to make sure Firelight was following before she got the side of the far larger, far grander mare. "Hey!! You're the Queen??? You look so cool, are those really holes in your legs??? You got wings too! My sister an' I wanted to talk to you 'cause you're pretty." Instantly the Queen was peppered with questions, and a few legs back Fireside was about to have a stroke.

So Long Gay Bowser
here, have some curious foals!
RozeyBear
come along now lil sis

-----

Shadowed Flower had to bite back a cry when Royal walked away from her, leaving her where she stood with thoughts that echoed in her head unwelcomed. The mare was slowly coming to terms with everything that had been going on and how she wasn't the only one affected - her brother looked downright devastated over the fact all of his closest friends were changelings - but that didn't make things any easier. Serene was off talking to someone who appeared out of nowhere, a pony who'd been trapped outside perhaps, and for the rest of her siblings she had no idea. They were obviously around in states of their own and oh, how she wanted to be with them to comfort them. Her first thoughts were to go and be with Royal despite his need to be alone, but as soon as she'd turned there was a Changeling at his side.

It dropped a bit into her stomach, like a bad bite of a peach that left the stone in her teeth. Most of this was self-inflicted but there was more than enough anger behind the fringes. Changelings fed off emotions like love and it looked as though many may have accidentally viewed Royal as a delicacy. Or not on accident if she let her thoughts go there, but she wouldn't. Already she had likely turned the tides of opinion against her and she wasn't too keen on doing it again.

But then Piper approached and without thinking and meaning to, for the most part, Shadowed felt her haunches bristle. It was awkward and painful to see her....sister, if that word still applied, look like this. To process that they had been used without their knowledge and that Piper may still think of them as family, or something of a sort. A free meal, a safe place to hide? Did it matter? Could Shadowed blame her, knowing she would do the same thing in her place?

The answer was both yes and no. "What do you want?" The question wasn't accusatory, no, since her tone was more sorrowful than anything. What did Piper want now? For them to pretend this hadn't happened, or to acknowledge it had but keep it a secret? To forget about her if she went on her way, or to just....? What did she want?

Abeno Seimei
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:49 pm
The Queen seemed to visibly brighten at the approach of the foal, her demeanor becoming a gentler one. She smiled, perhaps sharper than the normal pony in teeth and fangs, but still seemed utterly delighted to see them.

“I am Queen morpho, but you may just call me Morpho, little one.” She cooed gently to the foal, surprisingly soft and gentle. Her wings fluttered as she bent down to better speak with them, completely and totally at ease. Even this bit of affection and interest was enough to sate some of the need for love, without even targeting anyone. Beyond that, the foal was simply kind and earnest, something that she secretly was terribly fond of.

“Why thank you so much! That’s very kind of you. Yes, my children and I have holes in our legs. We’ve also carapace instead of fur or scales,” she explained, sticking one leg out for demonstration.

“We were changed to look this way a very, very long time ago, and have been like this ever since.”

“houllow”
<3

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas