Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] The Big City
Lucifer's Ink[Tattoo Shop] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:46 am
User Image
Welcome to Lucifer’s Ink! its is a tattoo shop owned by Alistair Osius, who is labelled as Lucifer’s spawn. Alistair is known for being able to tattoo perfectly in complete darkness! Thanks to his peculiarity, he is able to see in the dark with no trouble at all. Come in and get your next tattoo today!~ Currently, he is out of shop and left a good friend in charge to run the place with the other artist.

Artists:
- Alistair Balthazar Osius - Owner/Out of City
- Seth Wilson
- Kazuya Asahi - Manager

Apprentices:
-
-
-
Owner:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:18 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image

User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Hero/Tattoo Shop Owner | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Excited | Who am I with?: The Voices | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He was always excited to start his day. Anything could happen each day, so he looked forward to the endless possibilities. he could get a new customer, see his true love, make new friends, battle some bad guys. or....he could scare himself by looking at the mirror while half asleep. That would do the trick. it was sad that he has reached a whole new level of self insulting. He scared himself by looking at his own reflection.....sad. he wasn't that ugly! R-Right? oh he hoped not...was that why he is single? Oh world, was he doomed to forever be alone? Ugh, was he still half asleep this morning? Scrubbing his hands up and down his face to wake himself up, the artist leaned back in his chair. He needed to snap out of it so he could look forward to the day with a fresh mind and childlike excitement.

He looked around his office, the lights off and his windows blacked out with dark curtains. It was pitch black in the room despite it being the morning. That was how he had to have things. A dark black space where he could relax in comfort. "You get too comfortable if you ask me.” His gaze turned to look at glowing red eyes to his left, his arms resting behind his head as he sighed and looked away. "Well I didn't ask you so, shut up." His eyes closed for a moment, until he felt hands grazing over his body, thick smoke like clouds around him in the room. "You don't like us anymore Ali? We can't live without each other can we?” He cracked open an eye as pink ones on his right looked to him, a wide white grin spreading over the shadow like figure's face. He wanted to say that he didn't know what these voices were...the parasites that infested his body. He didn't like to give the name he knew which fit them best, so he just labeled them as "the voices", or his parasites. "Don't try and ask so innocent. You're the worst of them all." There was a cackle behind him as fingers closed over his eyes, and another over his ears, two over his mouth."You shouldn't speak, hear nor see us evils our beautiful Alistair. but you do, so we must learn to love one another shouldn't we?"

As the shadowy hands moved from his face, he slowly opened his eyes and watched the figure place a kiss on his forehead. ”I suppose so. We have been together all this time after all.” A smaller dark figure rest itself onto his lap, its hands resting on his cheeks. "One cannot survive without the other. We are bound by this darkness that connects us. Without an Alistair, we will surely parish. Your life is ours isn't it?" His eyes closed as the shadow's lips pressed against his own, the dark figures surrounding him again in a cocoon of their darkness. It was always like this when he was alone in the dark. Smothered by the voices that keep him alive. Showered with the emotions they imprinted on him. It was like being in a dream like state, not quite there mentally, but still somewhat aware. It was like being in the embrace of a possessive lover who had you forever in their grasp; making you weak to their advances.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:09 pm
    User Image
    𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚
    Profile | Perculiarity: Zero Gravity | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Bored

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄

Red orbs stared blankly down at the device in his hand, a slow exhale leaving him when he saw no new messages from his partner. It was looking to be one of those slow days, where nothing exciting would happen and he was nowhere closer to finding those that had taken his brother. Watching the screen go dark, the man shoved his phone into his pocket before letting his gaze lift to look at the building in front of him. While this hadn't been his intended destination, Shiro shrugged his shoulders and figured 'why the hell not?'

Pushing the door open, his eyes swept over the inside of the tattoo shop. The interior was.. interesting. Stepping further into the building, he was uncertain if he should even venture further in or just turn around and leave. A tattoo had never been a thought to cross his mind, but.. perhaps he could look into ideas for one. His hand shifted to his side, fingers brushing over the material of his t-shirt. Maybe he could get something to cover up the scar on his body.

Again, his eyes scanned the inside of the shop, searching for any of the workers. The door had been unlocked, so someone had to be working, right? He figured he could wait for someone to make an appearance, but for now, he'd take a look at what he might be dealing with. Taking a binder that appeared to be filled with previous work, Shiro flopped himself down onto a chair against the wall as he flipped it open to look inside.

▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
    Companion: Nobody
    Holding: Binder of previous work
    Voice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm
    Bansheeava
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

User Image

Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Friendly | Who am I with?: The Voices/A customer | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

There was a hiss behind him before his tongue was finally released from the figure who had been sucking on it. He was getting lost in the embrace of the shadows again, but the sound of his door chiming roused him out of it. The hissing completely snapped him out to where he was gasping. "You have to stop doing that." He said in a hushed and angry whisper to the voices, before they started to cackle once again. They never listen and do as they please. It drove him insane. He quickly stood from his chair and right his skewed clothing, taking deep breaths in and out to still his heart. It had felt like he was being suffocated.

The man walked out of his dark office, the lights in the hall dimming as he passed until he came to a stop in the lobby area. The lights began to flicker in the room as he stepped in. "Welcome to Lucifer's Ink, I hope you don't mind me turning the lights down a little. I am quite sensitive to it.” He approached as the lights lowered in the room. He made sure it was still bright enough for the customer to see, but enough for him to not be bothered. He was pleased to see that they already took the initiative to flip through his book and not just stand around."I am sorry for the wait, I am Alistair the owner. Do you know what you want, or are you looking to get some help with your pick?" Sometimes, when he had come across new people, Alistair had the issues of the voices causing problems for him. Manifesting as a thick black cloud that started to surround the customer to scare them off. Or they would start to howl, making Alistair feint from blood loss. For now, they seemed quiet. Content on the emotion they were leeching off of him moments before. Sometimes he wondered if the give an take was worth it. Was his life worth living with demons everyday who tainted your body to feed themselves? He wasn't sure about that.

His focus directed to the customer, looking down at the book with his ruby eyes. He wasn't sure if he picked up a random binder, for if he found the tribal tattoos to be something he likes. Alistair himself had a ton of tribal tattoos all up his arms. Which were on display now, as he was wearing a sleeveless gray shirt and a pair of black jeans. His raven hair, which was shaved one side and pulled back into a messy ponytail. ”I wouldn't recommend getting any foreign languages unless you actually know what it means. I had a customer bring me a set of characters in Japanese that he thought said 'Strength in bonds', when it actually said 'I love noodles.'” He gave a small smile at the thought. That really gave some of the artists a reason to laugh for awhile. It was a good thing Alistair was bilingual...or else that guy would be so embarrassed after he got it.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:46 pm
    User Image
    𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚
    Profile | Perculiarity: Zero Gravity | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Guilty and Uncertain

As the lights began to flicker and dim, Shiro looked up from the binder, gazing up towards the ceiling lights before his gaze lowered to where the shops owner made his appearance. His eyes flickered over what he could make out of the other man in the low lightened room, spotting the glisten of piercings and the ink that covered most of his exposed skin. Oddly enough, he looked like he fit right into the tattoo shop. Slowly closing the binder, the Hero moved to stand from his seat.

"I was actually just looking." He told the other, moving to set the binder down where he had retrieved it. He felt sort of like he would be wasting this guys time, by simply stating that he wasn't here with the interest of getting anything done today. But, again, it wasn't like he had planned on getting any tattoos.

Being given advice against getting a tattoo with a foreign language unless he was familiar with it, Shiro's mouth quirked up into a smirk. "I'll remember that if I ever want to get something like that done."Reaching up, he ruffled his fingers through his hair, his eyes beginning to wander away from the owner and around the shop once again.

"Sorry." He apologized suddenly, his hand moving away from his head and shoving it into his pocket. "I.. Wasn't really planning on getting a tattoo when I came in here." He explained to Alistair. His shoulders slumping, his eyes wouldn't focus on the other man as he simply continued to take in the inside of the building. The various decorations on the walls, the empty seats where potential customers would sit. Shifting on his feet, Shiro was seconds from retreating out of the shop when he stopped himself from leaving.

"Maybe.. You could help me decide on something?"

tiny14xx2

User Image
    Companion: Alistair
    Holding: Nothing
    Voice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:19 am
    Bansheeava
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

User Image

Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Friendly | Who am I with?: The Voices/A customer | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

Alistair gave the man a chuckle as he waves his hands in dismissal with a charming grin. "You don't have to apologize. We get that more than you think. Its okay to not be sure if you want one or not. There is no crime in being unsure." He said softly before his hand lifted up and he rubbed his chin in thought. To help the customer find what he may possibly want to reach a decision. One that would last him a long time. "That would depend on your personal preference. What would you typically find appealing when you see tattoo work? Small tattoos, big ones, tribal, words or portraits maybe?"

Finding what the man liked would be his first step in getting him the right tattoo. If he wanted to convince him that he should get one that he would be okay with having forever, then he needed to find his likes and preferences when it came to tattoo work. "I can get a better idea of how to pick based on that information.” If he still didn't want something after, Alistair could always thank him for coming and and invite him back if he ever changed his mind. That was how he did things with everyone. Try to help them find what they want and then wish them well when they decided to think on it more.

Once they found something that was appealing to the man, they could move on from there and talk about the steps, where it would be, what his pain tolerance was and the like. It was important to always go over such things, especially allergies.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:28 pm
    User Image
    𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚
    Profile | Perculiarity: Zero Gravity | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Uncertain

His body began to relax, relieved when Alistair reassured him that it was alright for him to not have an idea. Perhaps it was because of his appearance, but, Shiro would have figured the other man might have gotten irritated with someone coming in and not knowing what they wanted. Being asked for his personal preference when it came to tattoos, the man's lips pursed in thought.

His fingers grasping onto the hem of his shirt, he began to lift it up. "Actually, I've thought about something to cover this up." He stated, before pausing with his shirt at least lifted enough to begin exposing some of the scar that ran up his side. Now he was only continuing to make a fool of himself. "Sorry." He quickly apologized, dropping his shirt and shoving his hand into his pocket. He could feel his face beginning to heat up with embarrassment.

"J-just something to cover up a scar." He requested roughly, his eyes staring down at the floor as his foot scuffled at the tile flooring.

Forcing his mind away from what had just happened, Shiro tried to think of anything more he could provide the tattoo artist. Obviously, he needed more then just to be told that he wanted a tattoo to cover up a scar. He wanted something meaningful, something that wouldn't be regretted later on as he'd have to live with this tattoo for the rest of whatever amount of life he had left.

'Eijiro.' His mind provided him with a single name, one that meant a lot to him. His gaze lifting up from where he'd been so focused on the floor, he looked to Alistair. "I know this might seem a little childish, but could I get a lizard?"

Lizard's had been Eijiro's favorite animal. Shiro could recall those hot summer days spent outside with his brother's as the youngest would convince his brothers into helping him search the tall grass for lizards. The little buggers were always fast, but the boys always felt triumphant when they were able to get a hold of one. And just to see the smile on the younger brothers face. That always made it worth it for them.

tiny14xx2

User Image
    Companion: Alistair
    Holding: Nothing
    Voice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:30 pm
    Bansheeava
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

User Image

Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Friendly | Who am I with?: The Voices/A customer | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

Alistair noticed how embarrassed he seemed to be by his own actions, a chuckle escaping the artists as he once again waved away the man's concern. He's had to tattoo a pebis before...someone's side is nothing in comparison to a man's tiny meat that Kairo made fun of long after the man left. "I have to tattoo the area, which means I need to see it. Please do not be embarrassed, it is my job to see another's flesh to paint it." He reassured before he waited for the man to think over what he may want. In his time of opening the place, Ali has been asked for many weird things to be tattooed on a person, so he wasn't sure what he should expect from this customer either.

And then he finally spoke, and Ali gave a smile before he walked over to the binders with different designs. "If it means something to you, it isn't childish. I like to tell my customers to only pick what has special meaning to you. Every line or filling of color in your skin should be special." He runs his fingers along the spines of every binder filling the shelves, before he pulls one out and walks back over. His smile is kind as he hands the binder over to him to look at. It was a binder with reptilian creatures. "Don't let someone else tell you what is special in your eyes and what is childish. I personally love lizards. They are said to be the descendants of dragons, what is not to like?" He turned his focus back to the binder he handed him, tapping on the cover. "This has different reptilian designs in it. The lizard designs are the second species after the snakes. Please look through it as long as you need to find something you like. I personally like the tribal ones, but going off my tattoos, you can see I have a soft spot for them.” He said with a sheepish chuckle as he scratched his cheek nervously. He only have two sleeves of tribal markings down his arms, it wasn't obvious or anything.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:16 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Bansheeva

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

”Willing zombies walk the streets
    Golden age, dead century
    Brothers, sisters, lovers, whores
    Casualties of long and lost wars
    Dead. dead. dead
    We're a degeneration
    Get it on
    The same old song
    Everyday it will be the same
    Listen to the song that still remains
    Under violent clouds we break
    No time for healing again and again”

Seth Wilson
    Razor Web

Oh shiiiit he was running so late! He totally had a legit excuse, but that didn't make it any better. His boss was just...too freaking nice. It was one thing to inconvenience someone you didn't give a damn about, but to inconvenience someone who had taken you in when you had nothing and even now forgave your faults...gah! it was just the worst thing ever! In his rush to make it out of his apartment without wasting a second, he had basically just thrown on whatever he could find that wasn't in a dirty clothes pile and thrown it on, hence why he was now in low-riding super tight black jeans and a Blind Guardian t-shirt. No matter how much of a rush he was in, he always remembered to grab a pair of sunglasses. Didn't matter how bright or dark it was outside, he knew his bat boss would have the place at seance level or darker. Sometimes he had gotten there and the place was pitch black (hence why he carried a flashlight with him at all times as well). One of these days, he fully expected to see the man just standing upside down on a rafter with a cape wrapped around him. It would be creepy, but also kind of awesome at the same time, maybe? Anyways, he grabbed up his phone and a pair of headphones then began the long a** walk to the studio. At least he had the album Gunmen by Orden Ogan to listen to on his way.

He took his sunglasses off as he entered the front door, seeing that the lights were all the way up to seance level. He was about to apologize when he saw that Ali was currently busy with a prospective customer. He took this opportunity to slide by them and make it to the back and try to look super busy. Yeah sure, get all of the equipment ready and if he got done with that, maybe work on some of his own designs. Ali had portfolios for days. Seth had, like, one thick binder. That was it. He was still fairly new, so he would keep to that excuse. Still, he could at least be coming up with epic designs even if he didn't exactly have anyone to put them on at the moment. Oh well, at least this was helping him relieve some of the stress that had been building up. Between almost getting mugged last night and his b***h of an upstairs neighbor nearly flooding his apartment in the middle of the night, which ended up shorting out the heat which meant that halfway through the night he nearly froze to death. So the landlord had to get involved and it was a big mess. Eugh...at least it was a place to live, even if the people seriously pissed him off. Not that he was going to say anything about it around Ali, that would seem much too ungrateful. He would just apologize and leave it at that, once he got a chance.

”Memories are just where you laid them
    Drag the waters till the depths give up their dead
    What did you expect to find
    Was there something you left behind
    Don't you remember
    Anything I said when I said

Don't fall away
    And leave me to myself
    Don't fall away
    And leave love bleeding in my hands
    In my hands again
    In my hands
    Love lies bleeding”

With: Ali and a customerxxxxxxMood: AnnoyedxxxxxxStrings: nonexxxxxxOoc: _

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:35 pm
    User Image
    𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚
    Profile | Perculiarity: Zero Gravity | Appearance: Outfit | Mood: Uncertain

Even though Alistair told him not to feel embarrassed, Shiro was still a bit hesitant before slowly inching the material of his shirt up enough to expose the scar that ran up his side. He figured that the tattoo artist wasn't wrong, he'd end up seeing his skin anyways when they decided on the appointment. Still, it felt weird to undress yourself, even just a little, in such a public space.

Even if the lights were dim.. and it was just the two of them. Yeah, Shiro slowly rolled his shirt back down once he figured Alistair had seen enough to know what he would be dealing with. Reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, he pushed it away from his face as he watched the other man move over to the binders. He appeared to be looking for once specifically, and brought it back over once he found it.

Taking the binder offered out to him, Shiro held it carefully with one hand, while the other slowly scanned through the various reptilian designs inside. "If you were in the middle of something, don't let me take up your time. It might take me some time to find one I like." He told the artist, not wanting to hold him up if he had other things to do. Glancing past Alistair, Shiro's eyebrow slowly arched as movement caught his attention. The figure moved by quickly, but the hero was sure that they weren't the only two in the building now.

Shuffling away and into a seat, Shiro brought the binder down to rest on his lap as he navigated through the binder until he got to the section where the lizard tattoo's began. Giving a pause, he scanned the page, then the spine of the book for a name. Were each of these designs by Alistair, or were they by another tattoo artist? So far, he hadn't seen another employee, aside from that stranger who had slipped past them without a word. Unless he was like.. Alistairs boyfriend or brother or some other relation to him.

tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image
    Companion: Alistair and someone else
    Holding: Binder of reptilian designs
    Voice

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Doggone It! 100

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:28 pm
    Bansheeava
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
    Quote:

User Image

User Image

Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Drained | Who am I with?: The Voices/A customer/Seth | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

When he was given the chance, he inspected the length of the scar to give some mental measurements before he allowed the other to look through the different designs."You are a customer, not a hindrance. My whole reason of bing here is for people to take up my time." He said with a chuckle, though his focus shifted to Seth as he cam in. Not only was he late, but he didn't even try o greet the customer or Alistair. He didn't know how many times he would have to remind him to be a bit more inviting to customers than he initially was. Even if you were late and didn't want to draw attention to yourself, slinking in like that was bound to make a spotlight hit you even more. "If you have any questions or see something you like, please feel free to bother me as you say. I do enjoy being disturbed. The company is often nice."

With that being said, the artists makes his way over to Seth, giving a small pout."I hired you because you are good at what you do, but your customer service skills are very poor Seth. A greeting when you come across a customer is required. You can't just ignore people." It was hard to take a boss like Ali who was so carefree and friendly seriously. At least, that is what Iiro told him often. That he was far too weak and kind to his workers, and that is why he was walked all over. "Alistair...you're being too negative. It hurts." The lust demon whispered in his ear from the darkness as his hands glide along Alistair's back, making him press his lips together and hold back a shiver. "I didn't get nearly enough earlier. So please allow me just a bit more of your passion tonight. It hurts so very much when I get nothing but negative feelings. I so prefer pleasure and desire.” Sometimes it was very difficult for him to act normal when th demons were whispering things into his ears all the time when no one else could hear. Kairo already knew that he could not answer. "I do not hear a no.~ Does that mean we can all have a small taste of your greedy self when Kairo has you lusting for more?" His hand closes in a fist next to him as he grits out the next words. "Please try to be more sociable to the customers." He just needed to ignore them, that was it. Just act as though they were not whispering things to him. "Perhaps if you make him angry enough, I can feed off his wrath." There was a sigh as another covers his ears to block out their snickers. "He has more pride than to let you fools get the better of him." A hand gently bat the others away before kissing Alistair's forehead, a soft kiss of warmth in the darkness, it had his gaze shifting up to meet Kairo's smoky form. "Forgive me, I didn't mean to rile them up. Tonight I will let you rest after all. I suppose I myself have been getting too greedy and taking far too much from you. I apologize sweet Alistair. You're always so generous with me, and I always feel like such a leech." He blinks as Kairo gently strokes his cheek. "Kairo... The demon presses his finger against Ali's lips with a soft "shh". "Human gazes are upon you, son of Lucifer. Don't forget that you must act as though we aren't present." His eyes turn back to seth as Kairo shifts behind him to wrap his arms around his neck and peek over his shoulders. "Sorry Seth, I didn't get much sleep. I keep daydreaming today." God he probably look like such a weirdo all the time.
  •  
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:39 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Bansheeava

Golden age, dead century
    Dead. dead. dead
    We're a degeneration
    Get it on
    The same old song

Seth Wilson
    Razor Web

Oh s**t, he was definitely going to get a lecture, wasn't he? He tried to do right, but somehow he seemed to fail more often than he succeeded, and it hurt him to know who he was failing. As was to be expected, the reprimand wasn't particularly harsh. Ali was much too kind to really come down hard on anyone, hell, it wasn't much of a stretch to imagine him apologizing to a mugger for not carrying much cash. But he barely seemed to get his words out before the other world cascaded in. Well, maybe "other world" was a misnomer, but in the year that Seth had known him, he would often see the man distracted by things he couldn't sense. It was like there were lively conversations and dramatic scenes going on all of the time in some sort of space between time that no one else could witness. Maybe fantasy world would have been a better term, but whatever this fantasy was, it seemed more Mordor than Shire. Even though the second part of the reprimand was the only one to include a "please," the way the words were forced out, it would have scared him had he not known any better, but he knew only a small percentage of the anger was directed at him, most of it was for this other world. His suspicions were confirmed when he heard Ali ever so quietly say the name of the ruler of this other world: Kairo. Seth didn't know what was going on per se, but he had definitely heard the name Kairo a few times, and those few times were always when he was super distracted like this.

After an eternity, Ali returned back to the visible world and turned his attention back to Seth. He put a hand on the man's shoulder; it probably would have been a hug, but he didn't want to get too touchy-feely when there was a customer around. "Yeah, I can tell. Why don't you head on to the back, and I'll take care of things up here? I'm not as good as you, but I won't screw anything up, I promise." Sometimes Seth really did feel like a glorified assistant here, but he was more than that. His social skills were shite, but he could do the work, and that was the harder part, right? And if Ali was counting on him not to screw up, then he knew he would work that much harder to make everything right. He gave Ali a slight smile and a nudge towards the back before making his way up front. He glanced over the page the customer was looking at, noting it was the lizard section. Interesting choice there, but then again he probably had some reason for choosing that. Most people got tattoos with a symbolic meaning, or something they had loved for a long time. Well, at least they typically did for the first few. After a while, or with people who favored a certain aesthetic, it was less about symbolism and memory and more about what caught their fancy. Of his five tattoos, four were symbolic and the fifth was just something he had seen on someone else and liked. Yep, the star held absolutely no significance except that he had seen it on the lead singer of a band he liked and really liked the look. Theirs was a black star, but he didn't want to be a complete copycat, so he had done his in red, and yes, he had done it himself.

He wished there was a way he could make himself a little smaller, but non-awkward methods were alluding him at the moment. That was the biggest problem with being almost seven feet tall: he ended up towering over basically everyone. And for a lot of people, the tattoos and piercings didn't help him look any more friendly. Hence he had trained himself to almost always speak very gently, lest he scare people without intending to. "Lizards are pretty fascinating little creatures, it'll make for a great tattoo," he said gently with a smile. "The name's Seth. Sorry for not offering my help earlier, I thought you and Ali were already in the thick of things, and I didn't want to interrupt." If things seemed to be going well, and the customer continued talking with him, he would try to find out what drew him to lizards so that he could start working on customizing. If it was a memory or sensation that you were trying to capture, all of the little details had to be just right.

Don't you remember

Don't fall away
    And leave me to myself
    Don't fall away
    In my hands again
    In my hands
    Love lies bleeding”

With: Ali and customerxxxxxxMood: WorriedxxxxxxStrings: NonexxxxxxOoc: _

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:49 pm
    tiny14xx2

Golden age, dead century
    Dead. dead. dead
    We're a degeneration
    Get it on
    The same old song

Seth Wilson
    Razor Web

Ever since getting in trouble last week, Seth had made extra damn sure that he left home early so he could get to the parlor on time if not early. He was a diligent worker in general, but he genuinely loved his boss like a brother, and the idea of disappointing him haunted him. Worse, maybe he hadn't noticed it before, but Ali seemed to be getting worse and worse. Practically every day Ali would apologize for being a bit tired, always saying that he hadn't slept well. And he was never particularly amenable to help: the man would give the shirt off his back for any stranger, but would just about fight you if you tried to help him when he clearly needed it. So the fact that Seth was always trying to help out was definitely putting a strain on things. He pondered on all of this as he changed into nearly white extra tight and low riding jeans with only modest holes in the knees, and a black sleeveless Sabaton shirt. Sure it was still early-ish morning, but he could tell it was going to be a hot day, and he did not enjoy frying one bit. For once his upstairs neighbor hadn't tried to ruin his apartment in the middle of the night, so he was able to slip out with no fuss, and even the walk to work was fairly pleasant, especially with the clouds and End of Green. He felt so good, he went ahead and picked up coffee and half a dozen cinnamon maple doughnuts for the both of them.

Arriving at the parlor, he found the door locked and the lights out. He unlocked the door, slipped in, and locked it back. Looking at his watch, he found that he was about forty minutes early. No need in starting things up so early, so he would just quietly make himself useful. He shone his flashlight around the main room (yes, he always kept one on him after nearly killing himself trying to maneuver through the building one time before Ali had turned on the lights). He knew it was stupid, but once he checked ground level of the main room, he scanned the ceiling, halfway expecting to see Ali perched upside down on something with a cape wrapped around him. He wasn't entirely sure if he was pleased or disappointed to not see his bat brother up there. He set the food and coffee down off to the side, far away from anything they could possibly mess up, then set about tidying up or something to wile away the time.

Don't you remember

Don't fall away
    And leave me to myself
    Don't fall away
    In my hands again
    In my hands
    Love lies bleeding”

With: No one?xxxxxxMood: OptimisticxxxxxxStrings: NonexxxxxxOoc: "Here batty, batty, batty..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:05 pm
    Quote:
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
    Quote:

User Image

User Image

Do I have a preference?: Any and All | I am feeling: Confused | Who am I with?: Kairo/Iiro/Seth | Where am I?: The Big City - Lucifer's Ink | What is my suit?: My Hero suit | What is my voice?: This~

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

He was woken up by Kairo, the demon giving him a gentle shake before he sat down next to him. "You're going to be late Alistair." He said with a soft tone as the man opened his eyes slowly and looked at him sleepily. It was blurry at first, but when his eyes adjusted, he saw Kairo's form and reached out. "Kairo? Am I dreaming. Somehow I feel like I can see your skin color." The demon takes his hand and holds it, his gaze dropping down on himself before he shook his head. "It is because i fed from you last night. I seem to appear the most after a feeding. It will probably fade when the others awaken and feed on me." Ali's eyes cascade down the demon's form, drinking in the defined shape of his arms, legs, his hips and his horns. It was so strange to be able to see him so clearly, and not as a darkened figure. "Your eyes...they're blue...they've always looked white in color before." Kairo gave a small smile before he moved to press a soft kiss to Alistair's lips. "Sometimes I wonder what things would have been like had we met under different circumstances. A timeline in which you weren't dying and reaching out for help." His hand stroked the man's hair gently, as Alistair looked to him in the darkness of the room. "Perhaps then, I wouldn't have to watch you fall in love with someone else." Alistair placed his hand over Kairo's, until the demon sighed and pulled away. His form looked like it was flickering between the shadowed figure and the clear cut version he was seeing. "They're waking up. As should you." His color was gone, and Alistair was left in the darkness alone again, the thick smoke returning to his body. he wasn't really sure what to make of that conversation as he lie there, his hand lifting to rest on his forehead.

Eventually he forced himself to get out of bed and get ready. In the darkness of his home, he showered, dressed and made himself some breakfast. The others were quiet this morning, and it somehow made him feel a little lonely. Was it possible that he was actually growing used to their antics? When he was finished up at home, he drove to the shop, his thoughts still on what Kairo had said to him. What did he mean by that? he always thought that the demons only felt the emotions that they fed off of. Their personalities seemed to reflect what kind of demon they were. So then...did that mean they felt more than what they projected onto him? Was there more than the surface he saw from them? He wanted to ask Kairo, but he knew that with the feeding of the others, Kairo would most likely be gone for the rest of the day until about night time. Kairo was always more active at night. It was the best time for him to feed off of Alistair in case Ali was feeling weak afterwards. He could just sleep.Perhaps he would ask him tonight, what he meant by that. If Kairo even let him speak. Most of the time, when he was really starving, the demon wasn't very chatty and mainly bought his time with drawing out Alistair's lust.

His thoughts made the drive to the shop seem to go by quickly. He was soon pulling into the parkinglot of the shop, his eyes noticing right away that the lights flashing inside. Seth probably came by earlier than him. He stepped out of the care after shutting it off, grabbing his bag to make his way to the door. He unlocked it and stepped inside by locking it back up behind him. "Seth?" He called before making his way towards the man's station."You're early today." He mused with a raised brow before glancing towards the flashlight. "You could have just put on the lights you know. It isn't like they will hurt me. I can just wear my sunglasses if they give me a headache.” Sometimes he really felt like Seth thought he was some kind of vampire that would burn in the light. Though that wasn't...entirely off with the burning part, he wasn't going around drinking blood. No, he was probably considered as worse than a vampire. if the demons inside of him calling him Lucifer's spawn was any indication as to what he could be considered as...he kind of wished he was a vampire instead. He knew that he probably wouldn't entirely be considered as a demon himself, but what would you call a man who was the host of many demons? "Kairo seemed upset today...did you say something to him again?" He blinked for a moment as he heard the demon's voice in his ears, his gaze shifting to look up at the floating mass with eyes. He turned back to Seth. "I am gonna drop my stuff off in my office, please turn on the lights do you don't trip on something and hurt yourself." He said with a soft chuckle before he shook his head and went towards his office, perfectly navigating in the darkness. When he reached the office, he slipped in and shut the door behind him before locking it. "What do you mean he was upset?" Alistair sets his bag down on the desk, his gaze shifting back to Iiro, who sighed. "It was just strange. He isn't normally so quiet. He is always joking and cheerful like you. But sometimes when you two...spend nights together for his feeding, he gets really quiet." The man blinks before he runs his fingers through his long hair. "No, I haven't said anything to him. He was acting strange this morning as well." Iiro hums softly in thought before he disappearing inside of Alistair, leaving the man alone again in his office.

At this point, he didn't know what else to do, so he just left his office to join Seth in the main area once again. His expression was cheerful as he dropped his sunglasses from his head down over his eyes."Have you been enjoying your morning so far Seth?" What he needed was nice conversation to distract him from the demons that were always giving him hell.
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:28 pm
    tiny14xx2

Golden age, dead century
    Dead. dead. dead
    We're a degeneration
    Get it on
    The same old song

Seth Wilson
    Razor Web

Seth didn't mind the dark really, it was sort of comforting. If no one could see you, then you weren't necessarily a giant who tended to scare "decent folk." You might just be a kid who really missed his parents, or a little brother trying to make things easier on his big brother. Or, you know, the employee of Ali the Friendly Vampire. He couldn't help but smile at that one. If Ali was a vampire, that would be what kind he was, probably sinking his fangs into tomatoes or something and helping little old ladies cross the streets at night. He almost laughed at the thought when he heard someone unlocking the front door. If it had been a thief, they probably would have just broken in, so it had to be the friendly vamp himself. The voice confirmed his suspicion. He waved slightly when his name was called out, though whether he got a wave back or not he could not tell. He didn't have super hearing, and he couldn't see a damn thing except for where his flashlight shone...well actually...he could see two softly glowing red orbs. First time he had seen Ali's eyes glowing, it had sort of freaked him out, but that was before he knew the man well. These days it was actually really comforting, like two beacons in the darkness guiding him to safety. He could hear the man's steps, plus the orbs were getting closer, so he knew he had to be heading his way. Just to be safe, he pointed the flashlight towards the floor to minimize chances of blinding the man. "Yeah, making damn sure I'm not late again" That was the one thing he hated about being in the dark like this: he couldn't read body language or expressions. It was such an integral part of communication, and he knew Ali could read his, but Seth was left clueless. The man's tone hadn't suggested any reproach, but was it really alright for him to be this early? Or did that cause trouble? And then there was definitely a slight reproach. Yes, he could have turned the lights on when he got here, but there were more reasons not to than to do it. Just because Seth required light to navigate didn't mean that everything should be customized for him. Or was that just a rebellious feeling? s**t he felt like such a juvenile.

"Yeah, I'll get them. No need to break my arm first thing in the morning." He played it off like he was just messing around too, but his mind was elsewhere. Keeping the flashlight pointed at the floor in front of him, he navigated towards the main light switch, waiting to hear the door close before flipping them on. "Goddamn it. Why do I keep f*cking up? No wonder he keeps everything to himself, doesn't look like I can even manage myself, so how could I help him any?" There was always the dramatic option of saving Ali's life, but he doubted that would ever happen. He was pretty sure the man could take care of himself, at least in that regard. Keeping some alternate world from driving him crazy? That apparently he could use some help with. Also needed to put his foot down more often and stop putting everyone and their brother before him, but that was a work in progress. Seth would just have to keep being a constant support and eventually worm his way in. It was going to take forever, and he worried what might happen in the interval, but he wanted to be someone that Ali could count on no matter what. And to be that person, you couldn't rush things. He put the flashlight back in his jacket pocket then hung it off a peg in the corner. Silent pep talk over, he was ready to take on the day, but first...coffee and a doughnut because whoops he had totally forgotten about breakfast in his quest to get in early. Probably ought to take care of that before his stomach rumbles and Papa Ali gives him another lecture.

Speak of the chibi vampire...he returned after only a few minutes in the office, his disposition as cheerful as usual. "I got doughnuts and coffee for both of us, so what could be better? Please, have as many as you want. They are cinnamon maple. Maple isn't Canada good, but still pretty good." He hadn't been to Canada in over a decade, but he was still a citizen and he felt pride in his heritage. That and hell, maple was freaking addicting. He gave Ali a few moments before continuing, "I don't mind keeping the lights off until it's time to open. It would be a d**k move to blind you first thing in the morning, like the assholes who throw open the curtains to wake people up in the morning. Besides, as long as I have my flashlight to get around, I kind of like the dark. It's a whole new world right in front of you that most people don't pay attention to." There, he presented his side of the argument using solid logic and nothing that would particularly betray him. Still, no need to linger on the topic, he didn't really want it to turn into an argument. "Anyways, what's good with you? Help any little old ladies across the street, Batman?" Yeah yeah, it wasn't his hero name, but he got the feeling that sometimes Ali was a bit self-conscious about how people perceived him. Call it a hunch, but from observing the man for about a year now, he was starting to get some suspicions. Referring to him by a well-known hero's name, even if it was a fictional hero, would probably be a compliment, hopefully.

Don't you remember

Don't fall away
    And leave me to myself
    Don't fall away
    In my hands again
    In my hands
    Love lies bleeding”

With: AlixxxxxxMood: ChillxxxxxxStrings: NonexxxxxxOoc: Need to think of more vampire references...

[Off Campus] The Big City

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff