Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Female RPer Looking for Male RPer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyrodragon25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:53 pm
I'm looking for someone to play a male character to my female characters. I would like the perspective roleplayer to be 18+ because I'm in the + part.

To tell you a little about myself:

1. I'm a female roleplayer, who has roleplayed on here for 8 years.

2. I classify myself as being sem-literate -- I can write 1-3 paragraphs if I'm very intersted in the roleplay. I understand that there are people who are literate. I commend you. However, if you're a literate nazi, I don't want to roleplay with you if you're going to knit-pick on every mistake I might make and/or on every post. Also, if you don't mind, I write in the third person. So I ask you to please do the same.

3. I'm a romance junkie -- I have it in every roleplay I'm in.

4. My character plays slightly stubborn with her love interest. However, if you don't like this please let me know.

5. I don't play a dominant character; I play an equal character. If you want to be the dominant character, that's fine with me. Just don't be too commanding.

6. I suck at zombie roleplays; so please don't ask me to do it if you're super strict on the zombie surviving and fighting rules.

7. I know we all have our own schedules. Please let me know if you're not going to be able to RP. I will do the same for you.

8. I respond daily. If you don't get a response the next day, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:55 pm
Here are my pairing ideas:

Student x Teaching Assistant

Bad Boy x Smart Girl

Employer's Son x Maid's Daughter

Teenage Hearthrob x non-fan

Pop/Rock star x non-fan

Summer Camp - Counselor x Camper

Camper x Camper

Step siblings

Pretend Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Bandmates

Boss x Employee

Band member x Band member

Rival bands

Boyfriend/Girlfriend x Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's sister/brother or best friend

Prince/Princess x Normal person (hidden romance)

Assistant x Celebrity

Country Singer/Pop Singer

Disney Theme Park Workers

Movie Star/Bodyguard

Movie Star/Director

Professor/Student

Student/Exchange Student

Jock/Nerd-Goth

Singer/Band Manager

Cursed ghost/human (plot idea in mind)

And any others... except Medieval -- only if you have a plot that I can roleplay with

Or whatever ideas you have you want to do.

I also have other plots idea as well.

If you have any roleplay ideas and/or twists for the ones mentioned, don't be afraid to say so. If you want to do more than one, just say so.

We can roleplay through PMs or Discord -- PyroDragon25#0376.

I would like you to at least write more than one line please, but I do understand writer's block. I use anime pictures for the description of my characters, but if you want to describe your character that's fine with me or use real life pictures.

You can either PM me or post in this thread. Just make sure you fit the age requirement because I really seldomly make exceptions. I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just the way I would like it to be.  

pyrodragon25

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:56 am
hi i go by Soko, and have been trying to get back into RP'ing and was wonderig if you wanted to do stepbrother/sister RP with me i am semi lit and very ax as i have horrid spelling... but sounds good to me if you want to  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:52 pm
Hi there, Death here
I've been RPing on and off here since 2008, and I'm 26 currently
I was wondering what your idea was for the human/ghost pairing, and I'm also looking at a summer camp or college setting
Discord works for me, as do PMs. Love to hear what you think!  

xXJustified_DeathXx

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff