Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Two] The Reveal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm
      tab Glitch stayed in place when Piper began to wander towards the queen, eyes wide and mouth parted slightly. Oh no, she was going to -- his ears perked as she called out to the queen, wings shifting nervously. It took a moment to unfreeze himself; posture tight and eyes progressively widening as Piper was snagged into a hug. Him? Meet her, the literal queen of her kind? Yet, Piper seemed happy, and he trusted in her. He tentatively trotted over, ears flipping back nervously once the queen looked at him and spoke towards Piper. He stumbled as he was pushed forward, catching himself in time.

tab "H-hello," he greeted, voice small once more. Sure, she was a queen and very tall on top of that, but the fact she also was a stranger didn't help his nerves. He was always awkward with new ponies, but Piper had gone out of her way to include him in something she held dear. That warmed his heart, honestly. He didn't really have family to speak of, and the fact Piper wanted him to meet hers? Well....

tab It was nice,

tab "I, um, h-hello. Welcome to the festival." He was an idiot, he knew that, but... she was a pony, like anyone else. She deserved a welcoming. His cheeks heated as he realized earlier she probably heard his comment, wings twitching. "I didn't mean offense earlier about my.... comment. The princess comment. You just... look a lot like a princess in one of my games. I...." Four be damned, he was screwing this up. "It's a pleasure to meet y-you."

tab Kill him.

Abeno Seimei

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:56 pm
Razzle grumbled at the hug he just wasn't a touchy bug, but it was rather like a spoiled kid not wanting hugs around others since he would have been ok about the hug any other time, and only from Queen Morpho. He had smiled when she spoke fondly to him, but then frowned at being told that she trusted his siblings. Not so much that he disagreed with the Queen but rather he felt dumb for panicking and calling her like he did. "I'm sorry I caused such a stir." It was then his mind caught up with him he looked to Bullseye once more he was probably gonna have to deal with his rare show of affection to her later but right now he was a little more worried about some pony else. He eyes searched and found Prism.

Prism looked shocked and upset and she had every right to be. He flattened his ears and tucked his wings away. With much hesitation he headed over to her just about the same time that Cassiopeia caught up with Prism as well. "I have a feeling she isn't in the greatest mood, but she is physically ok."Razzle said to Cassi as he came closer. Cassi would see that Razzle Prism's brother was now a changeling unlike the pony she has met with Prism earlier. "Prism...I ...honestly...don't know where to start...." He fluttered his wings nervously and waited to see if Prism even wanted to talk to him.

So Long Gay Bowser

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Marzipanz

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shadowed sighed a bit as Royal came to her side, and she leaned against the stallion in an effort to collect herself. All the while she kept her eyes on what was going on, on the affections of the Queen towards the ponies and those that were introduced. It felt like she was watching a play, one that she should have been watching from the wings rather than in the audience, but nothing was going to change that. She was taking this all rather hard considering how she'd been acting, and in hindsight she understood that she'd need to openly accept the fact Piper probably hated her after how she'd more or less body checked her.

If the mare decided to never talk to her again she'd deserve it, and even as she cried over being used she understood it was Piper's choice. At least she wasn't like Royal, who seemed to be getting blindsided by so many changelings in the forms of his friends and family. It would have been laughable if this whole situation wasn't overwhelming to the point of being mentally numbing. "...t...I..."

Shadowed couldn't even properly say anything and instead leaned more and more against her brother, willing herself to stop crying. Tears wouldn't help.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:27 pm
Pulled into Morpho's embrace, the small changeling tried to swallow all of her tears, even if they were simply from stress. It had been a day and a half and it seemed that barely any time had passed at all, which was ludicrous as so much had happened. Never in her life would she have believed that she would have revealed herself out to the open like she was now, but after everything, being frozen, seeing friends frozen... Razzle. A blush lit her cheeks up and her wings fairly fluttered when the blue changeling smiled at her, she would need to see about keeping this more contained for certain. Surely such as him would never think anything of tiny little her. Even if his words had made her heart hammer in her chest.

Using her small hooves, Miss Bullseye wiped the blue tears that were running down her cheeks away and leaned into her Queen Mother's embrace, overjoyed that she'd come for them and that finally everything would be safe. All the ponies seemed borderline surprised and afraid if nothing else, but most of them were being friendly enough now that things had calmed down a bit. With it all coming to a head there for a moment the little orange changeling had been deathly afraid that violence would start to happen and was relieved. But there was something that stood out to her all the same.

Gently she hugged Morpho once more and slid out of her grasp so that she could have time with all her other drones and a new pegasus that... Bullseye had seen him before but he'd talked much clearer. She suppressed any smile that might cross her face and glanced over towards Royal as she walked, with Shadowed Flower at his side then he was surely okay as well, or would be shortly. There was still time to apologize and beg forgiveness, if there was any that needed said at all. He had to process that Piper had been his sister, that would take a while.

No, she instead focused on a pony she'd seen before but hadn't heard, a pony that spoke with motion. "Are you okay, over here by yourself?" Bullseye asked as she got closer to Mute Point, making sure to keep her distance unless the other was afraid of her, as most seemed to still be underneath it all. Over the years she'd seen the clown pony before and been interested in talking to her, even if she was inherently quiet herself. The other seemed to be really fun and deep down she hoped that there was no lasting fear. Sure, they were changelings, herself included, but they weren't a threat!

So Long Gay Bowser

ChexaRain

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 pm
User Image
Mute wasn't sure what to do. It seemed like changelings were jumping out of the woodwork left and right, and for the moment everything was chaotic but... organized? The whole thing had Mute's head spinning.
And then she was approached by one, and Mute stood like a deer in the headlights for a moment too long, trying to figure out how her brain would work, before responding in a soft smile and a nod. She gestured to the other pony and made a twirling motion with her hoof, gesturing to her eyes with the other.
"I've seen you around before.
Her eyes gave a slight wary blink before she gestured again, shrugging at the end of it.
"So... changeling. That's.... new."

Hattaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:40 pm
houllow

So Long Gay Bowser

Royal instantly curled around Shadowed more as he felt her cry. "Hey...hey, hey, hey. Come on..." he tried soothing her with nuzzles and a soft hum. When he felt the need the stallion rose his head up to call out. "My apologies, Your Ladyship. I would like your child, who's become a irreplaceable part of our family to please join us..."

He looked around. "AZURE!!! SERENE!!! SAPPHIRE!!! YES YOU TOO NAVY!!! Can I have all the Cobalt clan over here please!!!" he looked to Piper. "I mean...all of us." he turned back to Shadowed to nuzzle her again. "We're getting a family snuggle. I know you were upset earlier, but we both know this helps."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Marzipanz

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:36 am
User Image

The young mare was busy looking over the pony's features, trying to spot any sign of distress so she could sooth it with her affections, but she didn't have the time. Soon another was joining them. A changeling, but surprisingly enough Cassiopeia didn't seem alarmed by their appearance. She simply listened closely, hoping that they would have good news about her Prism's well being. Surprisingly, physically okay was more than enough to calm the mare's racing heart. Why did she feel such a protectiveness over this poor mare? Had being here for this long start to mess with her mind?

Her eyes slipped away from the sweet beauty of her close friend before resting on Razzle. This was- Prism's brother. Oh, what a heartbreak that must have been. Deceived by her own 'flesh and blood'. It would make her look much better, and with a small smirk she felt that perhaps his reveal might have aided hers. She bowed her head to Razzle, showing her humble appreciation for his words before she stepped back a few paces. Magic began to envelope Cassi, radiating a beautiful shine before it fell away to reveal the truth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I should go and speak with Mother," she explained to the cool hued pony, lowering her bug like eyes that lacked any form of sclera. With one final glance at Prism she offered an apologetic expression. Having words with the pony right now might be a bit overwhelming for her, and the last thing Cassi wanted was to scare them away. She didn't want to loose that feeling of being special to someone. Her steps were dainty, just like they had always been, as she approached the queen with adoring changelings surrounding her hooves.

"My apologies, mother," the sweet mare gave a very brief brush against her legs, much like a cat would rub against her ankles for attention. It was affection- something that her people rarely seemed to show, and yet here it was plentiful. It was intoxicating to the young changeling and simply thinking about abandoning it would sadden her. "I did not mean to keep you wondering of my whereabouts." She kept glancing away though, looking off towards Razzle and the mare she had deceived so easily.

wc: 374

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Valdmir Talamore

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:27 pm
Prism just continued to watch Queen Morpho with her children silently, smiling just slightly at the happy family as one more newly revealed changeling joins the fray. The shock of it fading, especially since no harm or violence seems to be coming out of it. Watching the affectionate show did make her heart yearn for something. Then she remembers. Oh shoot…. Cassi! The Pegasus’ heart sank once more time at this revelation. She left her precious jewel Cassiopeia behind in her worry for Royal, and her frazzled feeling at seeing her brother change before her. How can she live with herself? She let down the most important person in her life besides her family and friends. The other mare probably hated her now, she wouldn’t blame her either… she would deserve it.

The moment that brown and spotted mare runs up to her and questions about her current condition, a large frown forms on her face as she falls to the floor; head lowered to the ground in almost a bowing position, covering her head with her wings. ”Cassi! I’m so sorry that I left you behind! I should have been glued to your side. I didn’t mean to leave you behind.” Her voice wavered as she started to cry, just not able to stop worrying about what could have happened to her if any of the changelings ended up being more… aggressive than the rest, or thinking about the most terrible thought ever; Cassi hating her forever. ”I mean, I even had the nerve to cause you to run for me. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it. P-please, please forgive me.” The tiny mare pleads, lightly nuzzling into the other mare’s legs. Besides being an emotional mess, she was otherwise okay… something her ‘brother’ seemed to have mentioned to her already. Realizing that Razzle was with them, her head slowly peeks out from among her wings to gaze at him; fur stained from the tears running down her cheeks. Her ears flatten briefly, still a little nervous of her new sibling; not quite able to get the stories of changelings out of her mind, but still loving her brother despite him being something a little different. ”Razzberry… w-why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

Noticing Cassi move away, Prism’s attention shifted to the mare, about to question where she was going. Anywords she was about to say was quickly taken from her when that familiar glow radiates from the other mare, leaving her with her mouth agape. There was a look on her face that read slight betrayal, like with her brother; as if silently asking ‘Cassi… you too?’. Nothing she tried to get any words to come out, wanting to stop her from going to her mother but she just remained silent. Not hurt from the reveal, but more in awe. The Pegasus was simply amazed and dumb-struck at the amazing beauty that Cassi still was even after her change. It rivaled… no, it surpassed her mother’s, and she just couldn’t believe what she was seeing. A frown forms on her face the moment Cassi goes to join her mother, worry and grief swimming around her head. Was this the last time she was going to see the wonderful mare? Or her brother for that matter? Will they return back with Queen Morpho, never to be seen again? Prism would die if this were to happen, but still… she just couldn’t find the words to say. So, for now, she remains quiet and on the ground with a forlorn look on her face.

Word count: 598

Valdmir Talamore

Marzipanz

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm
User Image
Teal was watching all the ponies gather to the changeling mother. She was in fact affectionate and loving toward them. That was both touching and a bit surprising. Cherry and Delicate were alright though and it didn’t’ seem the changeling mother was going to harm her sister so Teal was doing alright. Had the mother been abrasive or mean to Delicate Tea would have been ready to charge in an instance no mater if she had no chance of winning, but with things being so peaceful she found she had no anger but lots of fatigue and concern for poor Mango. Trying to help settle Mango she started to hum softly to the earth pony. It must be so unsettling to find that their sibling hadn’t trusted her enough to tell her their secret. Still Teal had faith that Mango would come around in time and the pair would make up. After all Cherry had always protected and supported Mango and Mango wasn’t the type to forget such things. it was something that Teal knew full well as she was rather blunt and forward at times but Mango was still gentle and kind to Teal in spite of that. Shifting the security blanket a bit so it covered more of Mango she look at the other pony. “How are you doing? The cart has fruit in it but some of them might be bruised… would you like any?”

PeterPan_da144
guard Teal still on duty

Wc 238  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:49 pm
Razzle Dazzle watched as his sister fell to the ground upset over leaving Cassi behind, honestly she seemed more distressed from that then she did about her brother being a changeling and that was oddly comforting to Razzle. He frowned a bit though as Cassi smirked, after all he knew she was a fellow hive mate and could put two and two together on what she was thinking. Wait she was just gonna change then go talk to mother? Leave him to deal with Prism alone after a double reveal. Damn it he was not the best bug for this kind of job! He was better at wrestling with Rosewater then he was at being comforting sibling with Prism. Prism was the sweet caring type unlike Razzle who despite doing well to act like a pony he still wasn't good at showing his affection.

Razzle Dazzle took a deep breath and came closer to his pony sibling. She would still see his body language was the same as it always had been. He was clearly uncomfortable and worried for her sister. "In all honesty Prism, I was scared of what you and Rose Water would think. We were supposed to stay hidden, for our safety. At the beginning I was following instructions, more recently it was because I didn't want you or Rose Water to reject me..." Razzle Dazzle looked away for a moment before approaching his sister with caution.

"May I help you up?" Razzle almost looked like he wanted his rare nuzzle, but he was to scared to assume he had a right to it anymore. He hadn't done it often when they were growing up, but he had always come through with it when one of his sisters were upset. And this time he looked upset too. "I didn't...mean you distress, I should have trusted you and told you about this long ago..." If Prism let him he helped her to her hooves before speaking again. "I would understand if you never wanted to see me again.....I am not truly related to you after all...." Razzle pinned his ears and looked at his hooves, he wouldn't blame her if he told him to go away he had kept the truth from her for so long.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Marzipanz

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items