Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Two] The Reveal Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab With his beloved on vacation, there was nothing to distract the captain of the royal guard, Just Lance, from the military parade for the spring market. His heart ached that Blind Love could not be here, but… wasn’t that a part of love? Doing your best for one another, even when they weren’t there? Sure, she was waylaid in her travel plans, but Lance would persevere without her.

tab The parade was at its zenith. Ponies of every kind assembled in the streets of Drizzletown, watching the baton twirlers as they proceeded. Lance waited in the wings with his troops, surprisingly chipper despite the heartache. Perhaps there would be a recording of the show for his darling Blind Love to see later. All that was left were the last few twirlers, a sword-swallower, and his troops would be up.

tab The stallion turned to speak with Step in Time, asking for her readiness report, when it happened. The sword swallower’s magic glitched out, a single blade slipping from her hold and spun through the air. It was just a shallow nick, something easily patched up with a bit of magic. Still. Just Lance leapt into motion, grabbing his second in command’s leg to inspect.

tab There was an unsettling quiet over the market as a gentle trickle of rich, blue blood flowed onto Lance’s hoof.

tab Time seemed to stand still. With surprising calm, the unicorn general wrapped a bandage around Step in Time’s limb, making sure it was secured. Then the world exploded.

tab Several things happened at once. Step in Time was bound in shimmering, magical bonds and fell to the ground. Her skin seemed to vanish completely, revealing a dark carapace in place of fur. The insect-like creature stared up at the unicorn, fear and fury whirling in its buggy eyes.

tab “Where,” Lance said, voice low and dangerous, “is my second in command?”

tab “I—I won’t tell! Our numbers are strong enough that we will persevere! Your second in command and your little love battery—“

tab The environment turned cold.

tab “Where,” he started again, but this time his horn crackled with furious energy, “is my wife?”

tab The intruder stilled, and very suddenly, went quiet. A single blink, and their eyes were replaced with slit pupils.

tab “Don’t you dare hurt my children,” a new voice spoke through the bug, furious and hateful. Just Lance scoffed, raising his chin in defiance.

tab “You tell me what you’ve done with the ponies you’ve replaced, face to face, and nothing will happen to your ‘children.’ There’s more of you, aren’t there?”

tab The vessel gave a quiet, angry hiss, pinning its ears back.

tab “They’re more clever than all of you combined. You won’t find them to hurt them, even if you wanted to! Lay a hoof on any of them, and you’ll answer to me!”

tab The changeling stilled. Breathing, still alive, but perfectly still.

tab Just Lance stood, and closed his eyes. From his horn there was a great surge of light, spreading over the entirety of the town. Around Drizzletown, there was now a glimmering magical barrier. There would be no ponies entering and no ponies exiting.

tab “LISTEN UP!” Just Lance called, voice booming over the town. “AS OF NOW, THIS TOWN IS ON LOCKDOWN. NOBODY COMES OR GOES UNTIL MY SAY SO. DRIZZLETOWN IS OFFICIALLY IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY. I NEED ALL PONIES ABLE TO COME TO ME, NOW.

tab It was hard to say what was happening, but whatever it was could not be good.

tab With everypony assembled, Just Lance paced along the stage. His demeanor had gone sour, nervousness radiating off the unicorn. He turned his one good eye to the crowd, inspecting them.

tab “There are, as of now, intruders in our midst. I don’t know how many there are, but we need to find them. They’ve taken our friends and loved ones for reasons we don’t know. We need to work together to figure out who they are and what they’re up to.”

tab “But—but they haven’t done anything, yet!” A pegasus in the crowd called, garnering some murmurs. Just Lance nodded, thoughtful.

tab “True. They haven’t done anything yet. But our friends could be missing. We don’t know where they are or what’s happened. We can try to find the intruders, and what they’re up to, or choose to let them be. I’ll leave that up to you, but we have to make a decision either way.”

tab On that, the crowd seemed to agree.

tab “I can only assumed we’re on a time limit, until that voice arrives. We’re going to have to make a decision before then. I’ll… be seeking some of you out on my own for your help. But no matter how we do this, we’re doing it democratically.

tab And that was that. The stallion left no room for debate or question, descending down the stage.

tab The search was on a countdown, and was starting now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:47 pm

tab Under the guise of the spring market, the changelings have invaded! They hide among your midst, and could be anyone—they could be you! They could be me! It is your responsibility, as the players, to determine the course for the second half of the spring market meta. This will be carried out through a spring market meta, which will be played as an IC game of Werewolf/Town of Salem.

tab There are a set number of changelings hidden amongst the players. You will not know this number or who they are until the game ends, one way or the other. The game will take place over a series of ten rounds, with each round lasting two OOC days. Ponies must vote through IN CHARACTER POSTS on whether or not they wish to take action, and who they suspect to be a changeling. You must post your ponies vote at the end of your post in bold.

tab Be wary! Some of the changelings have powers, and will be working outside the mechanics of the game to keep themselves hidden. It is their ultimate goal to outlast the normal ponies to the end of the game.

tab Accusations will be conducted on two bases—if the majority of ponies vote for Action or Inacation, and which pony is suspected. If a pony is voted as a suspect, and Action is taken, they are out of the game for future RP as well as voting. Be sure to vote carefully! If the changelings are not uncovered in ten rounds, the changelings will win!

tab If a pony is voted as a suspect, and Inaction takes the majority, the pony will be barred from voting – however, they will still be able to participate in RP. Choosing inaction is still a choice, and opting for this route changes the ending of the meta. Which ending is picked is entirely up to you. Will the changelings win? Will the ponies determine why they’re there? Or will the changelings be caught and revealed?

• When your ready for your pony to vote, you must put in bold at the bottom of your RP post their decision.
              Even if you (and you should) RP them saying their decision, we need to have it clearly at the bottom when we quickly make our lists/tally votes. This will speed things up considerably.
            • Your event pony does not need a cert to RP in the META.
              Due to the fact this is a timed event, you may RP your pony without a cert, but only in this META and the threads associated with them.
            • Do not RP the META pony anywhere else yet.
              For very specific reasons pertaining to the story of the META, you may not use your META pony anywhere but in this event. That means they cannot breed, meet other ponies via RP, or be entered in the Heart and Hooves ORPs. They may be back plotted and RPed in the Discord!
            • This takes place at the Spring Market.
              Please ensure your pony is RPing where everyone else is; The Spring Market! This is basically an ORP, so post your response here.
            • You may change your vote!
              You may change your vote! Just either edit your post or even better, post another RP post with them reasoning their new vote and putting in bold the new vote.
            • If you have any questions, ask Moonstone Dazzle (So Long Gay Bowser) first.
              They're the creator of this META and the Head RP Manager! Please approach them first for questions, as they know more than Nym does about this META!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Delicate Trinket's blood ran cold. There were... bad ponies? Who had taken her friends? Her mind went to Cherry, to Teal, to all the friends she had made over the years, and her hooves trembled. Could any of them be invaders? Were her friends hurt?

"I- I think Shadowed Flower has been... kind of quiet. This market. Did anyone else notice that, too?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Piper was shocked but even more shocked when she overheard another pony mention her sister's name. over her being herself too!

"but Flower being quiet is normal. I would know." Piper mentions to Trinket. "Its so hard to think of who i would suspect with my heart racing already. I need a moment to think." she stepped to the side to take a breath.

So Long Gay Bowser

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:23 pm
When the crowd had been called over something, Shadowed Flower was ridiculously thankful that all attention had been pulled from her. She followed her siblings to the meeting point and stood aghast at the accusations of what was going on, about everything else, and then -

She'd heard her own name being used as a bartering point. Someone calling her out, saying she was a changling. One of those creatures, unlike anyone else.

Bitterly, she turned to look at Delicate Trinket with a smile on her lips that could break a heart. "Oh, if only I was a changling. Maybe then I'd finally understand why I don't look like the rest of my siblings, or why everyone insists on letting me know as often as they can."

So Long Gay Bowser
U DARE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:26 pm
Delicate Trinket flinched, folding in on herself. Her cheeks colored crimson, and tears threatened at the corners of her eyes.

"I- I, no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I just. I mean. What do we even have to go on? If... if they... took one of us... how are we supposed to figure it out?"

houllow

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Teal looked around in horror. She stared at the sour cherry she had been handed. Looking around she wasn’t sure what was going on? There was no way their could be imposters right. She heard her own sister say that Shadowed was an imposter. “No...” She tried to scream but came out as a squeak. There was no way that Shadowed was a fake. Stamping her hooves she headed toward the other ponies who were gathering. Shaking her head she couldn’t believe it. Looking around she couldn’t imagine there being any fakes in those she knew still the faces of strangers seemed scarier now.
So Long Gay Bowser

{Teal Tale is too scared to do anything inaction on Shadowed Flower}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:44 pm
The moment the parade had turned sour, Mango Lemonade had stuck to her brother's side like glue. She had become fretful, fearful even of him, but she couldn't bear to be apart from him. She had followed him the entire time, even with how uneasy she felt. Now, she was crouched beside him, pawing at the grass.

She flinched at all the accusations thrown around. All of these ponies were so friendly... Could any of them really be bad? Someone in disguise? They were even nice to her... No one had truly been mean or rude... From beneath her bangs, she stared around at everyone. For now, she would stay quiet.

PeterPan_da144

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 pm
Darling watched the scene unfold with a look of horror in her eyes. Bad ponies had shown up and taken away their friends! Now what were they supposed to do?!

Breathe Darling, breathe. She tried to keep calm about this.

“I-I dunno,” she stammered. “Isn’t this what they want? Putting us against each other? If we go around accusing one another, chaos will ensue!”

She watched as Delicate Trinket accused Shadowed Flower of being suspicious. Things seemed to already be going downhill.

“Umm I-I think maybe we should take a moment to stop and think. I mean, before we start accusing everypony.”

(( edited xD; whoops ))

houllow

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image Cherry jumped when a booming voice hit their ears dropping the other cherries they had been about to place in their display stand. Looking around trying to see what was going on they caught sight of the amassing crowd. They stared at the grounded fruit a deep frown etched in their face. Sighing they left the cart to pick up the downed fruit and to see what had happened in the short time they had set to sorting their display stands.  

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:54 pm
Royal was standing near Momo when everyone was called to the main stage. He rose his head up a little, the flower crown doing its job of shading the harshest of the light. There was a moment he paused before the indigo stallion stepped between Shadowed and pretty much everyone else. Though Morning would be able to stay at his side if he so wanted to.

"I will not, as the eldest of the Cobalt children here. Allow anyone to start throwing stones and hurtful words without the proper evidence. My younger sister has always been the shy one of us siblings. Her maintaining that shyness is not out of character. Let's not turn on one another so soon, Deli. That's exactly what the Changling's would want." He stood there. Then glanced back to his little sister. "Regardless, Shadowed Flower is my little sister."

He looked around to his friends. The shadows under the crown held the light from his eyes. White-blue in a sea of black. Only those who saw him at night got to see the truth of his eyes. Though he was quick to close them as the sunlight caught on a bright color.

houllow

So Long Gay Bowser
Brace yourself...she has a lot of siblings...xD

Darrdu Asgre
Letting you know he's within sight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Navy Passion was minding his own business and making sure that his fish were doing okay in their little containers and chilling at his stand as he watched everything go down, he tilted his head slightly. "how intriguing..." he mentally thought to himself. As his attention was drawn to what seemed like a big thing that went down.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"N-no, you're right. I'm sorry," Delicate Trinket was crying now, a gentle stream of tears on her face. She looked over to the unicorn, and to Shadowed Flower, and hiccuped.

"I-I just feel so bad. They took that guard's wife... and his friend. I just want this to be over. Figure out what's going on, so we can all be okay."

She was scared. She was so, so scared. They had to make some choice, didn't they...?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:08 pm
Everything was going fine, the parade was going as planned and Silver Gale was preforming her routine as expected. It was the loud voice that caused the smokey grey and grey markinged mare to stumble over her own hooves and tumble to the ground. What was that all about? And right in the middle of an important stunt too. Frowning, Silver righted herself and smoothed out her black sequined skirts. Her crimson gaze turned towards where everyone was gathering... Something was going on...

When she reached the back of the crowd, seems there was something going one. Ears twitching forward trying to hear, there was something about strangers taking ponies and replacing them. Someone seemed to accuse someone, a Shadowed Flower? Frowning deeper, Silver stayed at the back of the crowds, she was new to these parts. Having traveled with a caravan to the market to preform for the ponies here. See what sites there were in her off time and then move on to the next town... Perhaps this had been a bad time to stop by?  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm
User ImageDarling felt bad that Delicate was now crying. She pulled out a packet of tissues, offering them to the other pony. “I-it’s okay. We’ll figure this out,” she said, trying to sound reassuring.

Surely there was something they could do. Wasn’t there a better way to figure out who was a changeling? It made her feel terrible to just start pointing hooves randomly. But was their a better option?

She watched as a lot of ponies came to Shadowed's defense. From what Darling could tell, a large family of ponies was present. She didn't know them well, but she thought it was nice that they could rely on each other. She on the other hand, had come to the carnival alone. Probably not the best idea on her part. She silently wished she had someone to rely on too.

So Long Gay Bowser
here have a tissue xD

▶ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas