Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Pandora Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aquoris

Finally, I arrived at the grotto...which I had stolen gems from. I sighed before cautiously entering, then following the trail of blood.. I saw the wounded mermaid. She was beautiful, almost entrancing. I snapped out of it and got to work, closing my eyes and spreading my magic through the mermaid's frail body. Healing the wounds quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:19 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Selene awakens again to see a small sea creature swimming over her. Still groggy from the attack she notices her wounds have been healed.
"You healed me?" She asks. "Thank you for you kindness." She yawns "Sorry I'm still exhaunted from the attack,
I think I'm going to sleep a while if you don't mind." She dozes off in a deep sleep.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aquoris

I nodded, smiling and internally laughing. The little mermaid didn't notice the gems gone... Maybe instead of stealing i could help her... I channeled back the water, bringing the jewels back. Then swam out, finding new riches and adding them to the mermaid's grotto. After that much magic usage, the little dragon curled up and fell asleep next to the mermaid. Peacefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Asmodeus

Southern Fire Nation

Asmodeus was just laying around in a field, bored as usual. Playing with fire is fun and all unless you live in an area where there is fire literally everywhere.
"I'm losing my mind in this damn place, I need to get out of here." He sighs. "It's time to venture out." Without even packing up, He leaves for the Eastern Earth Nation. He doesn't even make it to the border before deciding that it's taking to long to get where he's going. "I could just teleport to the East Nation." He shrugs. Once he reaches his destination his eyes widen in awe. Not a flame in sight. His eyes glow yellow. "Time to do some damage." Using his fire magic, Asmodeus burns everything around him. Quite pleasured with himself, he let's out a crazed laugh. He wanders off deeper into the woods, leaving a trail of fire behind him, he stumbles across some swampy marshlands. While walking through the marsh, he notices random piles of skulls. "Interesting..." He is intrigued by how creepy this place is. "I wonder what would happen if I set these skulls on fire... I guess we'll just have to find out!" He exclaims, followed by an evil chuckle.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Xodira Hex

Xodira was in the midst of a tea party she was singing another one of her creepy strange songs when she felt another presence in the forces of her swampland.. her body dipped into the murky depths and as she came across someone with powers much similar to her own... There was a demon he was picking up her skulls and he was burning them she found her dark head peer from the water as as scratchy ghostly voice comes whispering from behind him,"What are you doing...", her breath black in the open air,"The dead do not like to be disturb..", with that an array of undead pulling themselves out of the swamps the skeleton heads are burning in his hand began to screech at his touch as they ran about in the murky swamp to cool there charred bones,"They seek new blood..", her voice cracked,"Blood...", she reached forward her eyes glowing red as blood dripped from her finger tips and her eyes blazed with uncontrollable blood lust.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Eastern Nation

Surprised by the ghastly voice, Asmodeus turns to face the dark, mysterious, demon. "Whoa there miss freaky deaky, give a guy some warning before for pop up like that." His eyes glow yellow, he slaps her hand away. "You're mistaken if you think I'm gonna be your next sacrifice. No ma'am, not today." his glare intensifies "No I don't know if you realized this, but I don't give a damn about what the dead like or don't like, they're dead! I've probably tortured most of them in Hell anyways.." His eyes return to normal. "Look, I think a great alliance can come from this, just think of all the havoc we can bring what with your necromancy and my fire powers. We'd be unstoppable!" He gives her a sinister grin. "Think about it, I'll wait."

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Xodira Hex

Xodira found herself looking at the hand that had just been smacked by the fire demon as she looked up rather shying away she started slowly sinking back into the misty swamps as her head was the only thing popped out,"Alliance?", she said,"What is this...?", she said, her head went under as the skeletons that remained tried to grab at the demon in a way to attempt to kill him like the others but they would not prevail if they became charred and ran away. She found herself sitting in the midst of the swamp trying to figure out whether or not that demon was right or if she should listen she never had anyone more powerful than her pass through this way...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

He laughs as the skeletons approach him "It's cute that you think you can hurt me, yo freaky deak I'm gonna need you to call off your spooky spooks before I turn them to ash. I'd say I don't want to kill them but honestly I kinda do." He sighs "Anyways, an alliance is basically just a friendship."

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:01 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Xodira Hex

Xodira found her whole body moving forward through the swamp until she floated above the water of the swamp standing near the demon as she found herself trying to figure out this friendship,"Friendship...", she said oddly,"Alliance...", she titled her head to the side as she extended her hand calming the dead as they lay to rest and she stepped onto the ground to stand next to the demon her eyes glowed red but her expression was curious despite her gruesome appearance,"Destruction... is a means to an end", she applied,"Nothing left to destroy... nothing left to enjoy...", she said to the demon boy poking him inbetween the eyes with her fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:17 am
Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aquoris

As dawn approached, I yawned, looking over to the mermaid. She slept so peacefully. With those winged fins she had, she honestly was a beauty. it was a wonder how she survived in the cold ocean. In fact, she didnt look hard worked at all. Maybe used to another life other than the harsh oceans. Too bad the area she was in would rough her up sooner or later...  

Luxy321

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:05 am
Guenivere ORion

Asmodeus rolled his eyes and groaned "Geez, you're so gloomy." His eyes glisten "Okay so um... I'm gonna educate you on fire. Fire has a lot of symbolic meanings depending of the context of it's use, many cultures and religions view fire differently. Divinity, inspiration, power, fertility, sexuality..." he pauses "It's not just destruction, it's also purification. Like if I were to burn down a forest, it would be looked at as a bad thing, but over time a new forest would grow from the ashes." Disgusted with himself, he continues "God I sound like the old me, the human me. The world has never been kind to me, why should I help it renew itself?" He looks down at his feet for a moment, clearly saddened. He looks back up at Xodira, meeting her gaze, he clears his throat and tries to change the subject "Anyways, I never caught your name. I'm Asmodeus".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Aquoris

As dawn approached, I yawned, looking over to the mermaid. She slept so peacefully. With those winged fins she had, she honestly was a beauty. it was a wonder how she survived in the cold ocean. In fact, she didnt look hard worked at all. Maybe used to another life other than the harsh oceans. Too bad the area she was in would rough her up sooner or later...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash