Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Pandora Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aedrie Araxie

I woke up abruptly as a storm rocked the waters. I grabbed my glaive and flew up to the main deck. I grabbed the shrouds and attempted to stand in the strong winds. I flew strongly towards the stern side, breaking through the wooden door frantically and waking up the sleeping sorceress.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:25 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Opalina Aqua

Opalina and Aedrie had been sailing for a while now and within that time she took a brief rest it seemed though as she did she heard a thundering on her door as she woke up she seen Aedrie burst in through her door the storm behind her,":Whats happening!!", said Opalina as she get out of bed and within that she fought her way on deck as she began to conjure up a repelling water magic to cancel out the storm...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aquoris

I peeked up from my coral spot and saw the mermaid swim away. I then got back into the current, knowing there were many more riches to be stolen. My eyes glinted in excitement as I rounded the corner back into the grotto. Quickly, I created a new current, leading to a hiding spot unknown. I grabbed claw fulls of gems and riches, throwing them into the current. After a few quick minutes, half the grotto had been cleared. Using my skillful eye, i rearranged the gems, making it look like there was more there than it seemed. Then I used another swift working of water magic and swam away as fast as possible, grinning with delight at the stolen goods. Once i reached the hiding spot, I cancelled the current. No trace of the thief could be found now. Then, after re-hiding portions of the jewels, I swam to another location, making the stolen goods even harder to find. Only I knew where they'd be.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Pacwick

Avalan
In the Wind capital...

Avalan had been moving for a while now and he finally reached the wind capital after a long day of travel.. using the winds currents that were strong in this area of the world he made his way onto the floating island capital, upon entering the capital he asked around until he was directed to a well known local tavern in which he entered,"Hello stranger we haven't seen someone like you in our parts in a long time", Avalan smiled at the bartender and sat down,"yes well I'm traveling a long way", he explained as the man chuckled,"Where are you heading?", he asked as he poured him a drink as Avalan produced coin to pay,"I am making my way around the whole world I haven't got to travel it yet and hopefully along the way meet powerful people such as myself to make up a guild", he explained the man raised a brow as Avalan explained,"There were small groups back in the ice nation that were like adventurers that did small odd in jobs I want to make a massive guild one day that has everyone nation involved and many adventurers who like to explore and help others with there special powers", he laughed,"Though I'm sure It wont happy so easily", he explained,"No one is just going to follow a leader so easily will they?", he smiled. As the man chuckled,"I guess not", avalan nodded in agreement and drank his beer it was a nice flavor a lot lighter and less cold than what he was used to but very good indeed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:37 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Not realizing the power of her opponent, Selene is taken back. Now being at a stand still, Selene must think quickly.
"If I can't take them down with my hurricane, then maybe a song will do the trick." She swims to the surface and begins to sing a soothing song.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aedrie Araxie

My eyes widened in fear once I heard the song, it was too late before i was slipping to the spell, nothing i could do could help me. In a last desperate attempt, I threw my glaive, using some wind magic to guide it right at the singer.  

Luxy321

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:42 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Opalina Aqua

Tropical waters/ Open Ocean

Opalina found her concentration leave her body at the sound of the siren's song and with that power in her eyes faded dull as the hurricane began to gain control by the caster of the music and her arms went limp to her side as her gaze turned to the sea and in the dark mist of that storm she found herself producing a bubble over her head and she went to the edge of the sea reaching out her heart leaping into her eyes at the sound of her love,"WHERE ARE YOU DARLING", she called out before she stumbles into the seas crashing waves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aedrie Araxie

Tropical waters/ open ocean

I screeched, unable to take it anymore, before grinning madly. My eyes unable to focus on one particular thing. Only one thought ran through my head, GET OFF THE BOAT. My thoughts screamed this, over and over again, as the song continued to be played. Then with a huge effort, my glaive returned back to me (After hopefully stabbing the mermaid) and sheathed itself. I flung myself violently into the ocean. All while madly laughing towards the sky. Far, far, far, far away in the distance, a roar was heard, as a scaley beast overrode all means to get to its trainer.  

Luxy321

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:15 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Selene looks down at her arm and notices the small gash. She winces as she traces her finger over it, but in an instant it's healed.
Angered by the attack, she sinks the boat. She puts her attention on the women swimming towards her, and seductively motions for them to follow her.
They swim deeper and deeper into the ocean until the reach her grotto. She giggles at them and responds "Someone's eager to impress me."
She leans in and kisses the blue haired woman. As she pulls away she whispers in her ear
"we're gonna have some fun, I want you to start kissing the winged woman while I sit and watch."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:27 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Opalina Aqua

Between the transfers of the ocean she found herself slowly realizing they had a companion and with that her friend was gifted with a life bubble until they reached the underwater grotto of the mermaid she turned her attention to the mermaid whom she kissed as if she found herself intensely in love but since the song was wearing off she was slowly coming to her sense so at the request of being told to kiss the other woman finally broke the spell seeing her surroundings the sorceress began to deduct she was under the spell of the mermaid and in her grotto she decided to be cunning and grasped the mermaid by the face passionately telling her,"But darling I wish to kiss you!", she said leaning in her eyes turning into slits of lust as she turned to french kiss the mermaid in hopes to pursuer her she was still under the spell... on the side note she hoped the spell was wearing off for the Valkyrie because they needed to get out of this sticky situation.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aedrie Araxie

i slowly shook my head, confused with the situation. I quickly calculated the situation. Then threw my glaive right at the mermaids tail, pinning it to the rock behind. Then used my wings and swam over, grabbing a thick chain necklace and gagging the siren. After that was done I slammed the blunt side of my dagger into her head, hoping its enough to knock her out....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Chwance

Luxy321

SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Opalina Aqua

Opelina watched the quick action of the Aedrie did to the mermaid,"Quick lets leave now!", she grabs the valkryie by the hand and using her own power she used a tornado of water to torpedo them out of the grotto and onto the surface above...
Once they break the surface she gasped for breathed and said,"Hang on!", she used her magic to produce a water boat with a steady stream that anyone could walk on because of how fast it was moving and she dragged her friend upward as she created a wave for them to ride across the water, unaware she was still naked she finally redeployed her clothes letting out a sigh as she said,"This is a lot of work just getting to the fire nation", she concluded,"You should fly upward in case the mermaid returns that way one of us makes it", she said.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aedrie Araxie

Follows her guide, amazed by the amount of leadership just radiating from the sorceress.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Aquoris

I sniffed the water, it smelled of blood. that wasnt good. I instantly made a current, attempting to find the wounded. My fins swam as fast as possible dashing to whoever was injured.  

Luxy321

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:52 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThroneKitsune

Luxy321

Selene wakes up with a killer headache "Damn it... I was just trying to have some fun. That chick was brutal..."
She doesn't have the strength to heal herself and loses conscience once again.

Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff