Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
× ✖ × I Like You A Latte :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιт'ѕ нαя∂ тσ fιи∂ тнє ωσя∂ѕ тσ ѕαу
                                                      ι'ℓℓ gσ αнєα∂ αи∂ ѕαу тнєм αиуωαу
                                                      fσяgєт уσυя вαℓℓѕ αи∂ gяσω α ραιя σf тιтѕ
                                                      ιт'ѕ нαя∂, ιт'ѕ нαя∂, ιт'ѕ нαя∂ συт нєяє fσя α вιт¢н

spaceGwen could see the exact moment her request made the boy nervous. Well, good, he ought to be nervous. This was a job interview, after all. He had to prove himself. "Well, since you've already tried it, I'll have you throw together the cous cous salad," she told him. "You already know how it's supposed to taste, and it's pretty easy to prep. The cous cous is already prepared for it, so no waiting around for that to cook. You'll make the dressing as well." If he did well with the salad, she could try something he actually had to cook, like one of the soups.

spaceShe was glad he had some experience in working the front, and with clean up. She'd need him for all of that, most likely. But, she shook her head when he offered to learn drinks.
                                                      "Like I said, I don't want you on the coffee. For one, I have people who do coffee and not food already, I need someone in the kitchen to help me out. For two, I don't want anyone to be able to use you as a crutch and put you to work doing things that aren't actually you job."

spaceAs if she'd been summoned directly by that statement (because Yenifer would absolutely ask the boy to help her with drinks he she could), the shop's second owner breezed through the door at that exact moment. Gwen gave a distracted greeting, then frowned at her best friend when the woman asked who Theo was. Or, more accurately, implied they were on a date. "Me das asco," Gwen replied, face scrunched up. "Lo último que necesito es un novio que tenga que cuidar, gracias."

spaceGwen held up the paperwork for Yeni to look at. Not look over, because she had a bar to get behind. "This is Theo. He's interviewing for a job," she explained, tone still exasperated. "And, now that you're here, I'm going to take him into the back for a working interview." She didn't bother to ask Yeni's opinion on the matter. Technically hiring was supposed to be Yeni's area, but Gwen figured she should have dominion over the kitchen, at least.

spaceThe blonde stood, gesturing for Theo to do the same.
                                                      "C'mon, kid, let's see what you're made of." She gathered up her mess from lunch, throwing it away as she passed the trashcan. She then waited for him to follow, somewhat impatient. She mostly just wanted to get him away from Yeni, though.

∂σи'т уσυ ωαит тσ нανє ѕσмєвσ∂у ωнσ σвנє¢тιfιєѕ уσυ؟
                                                      нανє уσυ тнσυgнт αвσυт уσυя вυтт؟ ωнσ'ѕ gσииα тєαя ιт ιи тωσ؟
                                                      ωє'νє иєνєя нα∂ ιт ѕσ gσσ∂, υн-нυн, ωє'яє συт σf тнє ωσσ∂ѕ
                                                      αи∂ ιf уσυ ¢αи'т ∂єтє¢т тнє ѕαя¢αѕм, уσυ'νє мιѕυи∂єяѕтσσ∂

wнere - At the Bar
                                                      wнen - Fall 2044 - Late Morning
                                                      wιтн - Theo
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      You disgust me
                                                      The last thing I need is a boyfriend I have to babysit, thanks.

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Gwen, Theo, Cleo
Mood
Chipper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

You know I talk too much
Honey, come put your lips on mine
and shut me up
We could blame it all on human nature

Jutting out her lip in a pout, Yenifer crossed her arms over her chest. "Hey no judgment here girl, I was just asking." she muttered under her breath as Gwen introduced the young man. Yenifer was honestly pretty grateful that Gwen was taking this interview, Yenifer loved people but doing interviews had a tendency of being exhausting because of all the things you had to remember. So she turned her attention back to the possible new hire and grinned "Good luck Chiquito, she is a bit of a terror." Of course Yenifer was...mostly teasing. Gwen was a little hard on people because of her over all....dislike for dealing with people. Yenifer found it amusing.

So with that she quickly got behind the bar, greeting Cleo the same as she had Gwen. She was glad it was Cleo she got to work with, the girl had just about as much energy as Yenifer herself

Stay cool,
It’s just a kiss
Oh, why you gotta be so talkative?
I talk too much, we talk too much

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Translation: Small boy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? I Like You A Latte
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gwen and Yenifer
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Applying for a Job
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm not on a date...

Theo nodded along as Gwen explained he could make the couscous salad, then spoke about how most of it was already cooked, save the dressing. Didn't that mean there wasn't really any cooking? Because he had hoped this job would involve more... cooking and baking. "That sounds like a plan for me. I can do my best to make this again, hopefully as nicely as it was bade before." With that, he sent a small, hopeful smile toward Gwen. Luckily, she said he wouldn't have to learn coffee, on account of already having people to do that job. He was also glad not to be used as a crutch, since he firmly believed hard work was important.

Suddenly, another woman practically danced over, calling to Gwen in... Spanish? They exchanged kisses, then she looked over at him. At the notion that she was interrupting a date, Theo blushed vividly. He was... very much not on a date. Not that Gwen wasn't pretty... but he was very much gay... and very much taken. She then spoke more in spanish, ha figured about him. Too bad it wasn't Greek. She then claimed herself rude and offered her name, one Theo recognized as the other owner of the shop. Thank the gods. Luckily for him, Gwen took the reigns, introducing him quickly to the other woman. She then said she was going to take him to the back for the rest of the interview. It was just like his OWLs, with the exam and the practical. Except... he'd studied for his OWLs. Oh boy. When Gwen stood, Theo followed suit. He was about to step away from the table when Yenifer spoke, wishing him luck. "Oh, thank you, ma'am. But... she's lovely, don't worry." He grinned softly, then followed Gwen back toward the kitchen. This part should be easy. He could cook, he'd proven that for years. He just had to do so while someone was judging his every move. Oh boy.

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:49 am
User ImageUser Image

ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιт'ѕ нαя∂ тσ fιи∂ тнє ωσя∂ѕ тσ ѕαу
                                                      ι'ℓℓ gσ αнєα∂ αи∂ ѕαу тнєм αиуωαу
                                                      fσяgєт уσυя вαℓℓѕ αи∂ gяσω α ραιя σf тιтѕ
                                                      ιт'ѕ нαя∂, ιт'ѕ нαя∂, ιт'ѕ нαя∂ συт нєяє fσя α вιт¢н

spaceGwen resisted the urge to throw something at Yeni when she warned Theo about her being a terror. It was true, but the last thing she needed was the woman scaring him away right off the bat. She could do that just fine on her own, thanks. She settled for shooting the woman a glare before ushering the young man into the kitchen space.

spaceShe gestured towards the sink, as well as the rack against the wall where their aprons and things were hanging.
                                                      "Suit up with an apron or prep shirt, then wash your hands. I'll grab the recipe for the salad." She wandered over to a cabinet, flicking through the pages in the middle drawer until she found the recipe she needed. She pulled it out, wincing a little because it was one of the ones that was still strictly hand-written, and her handwriting at times left a lot to be desired. Plus there was some staining on the page. Oh, well. She settled her hip against the work bench, waiting for Theo to join her.

space"So, generally we don't do a lot of cooking on the stovetop, mostly the savory stuff is either still baked, like the scones and croissant, or it's largely prep work. But I figure this is a good way to check out your knife skills and see how well you follow instructions," she explained. Normally when training someone, she would show them what to do rather than make them work off the recipe the first time. But, this wasn't training, it was a test. It shouldn't be any trouble for him, anyway. "Normally, I'd make you gather all the materials yourself. But, since this is just an interview/test situation, I'll get them for you." She took out her wand, summoning the necessary bowls and tools to the bench, as well as the ingredients. The only thing she carried over was the couscous; she's learned the hard way that trusting a summoning charm with any small grain type foods was asking for trouble. And a mess. "You're allowed to use magic to summon things, but. For the first couple of weeks, maybe month, I'd prefer you to grab them by hand so you can get acquainted with where everything goes. We don't have a dishwasher so you'll have to clean up after yourself, that includes putting everything back in the right place."

spaceAgain, she leaned against the counter, clicking her tongue a little. Going over the mental checklist, she made sure she had all the required tools and things, then gestured to it. "Just jump right in," she told him. "Read the recipe a couple times, and if you have questions you can ask. But I wanna see how intuitive this all is for you." She was pretty sure by now he ought to know that he was getting hired, but it wouldn't hurt if he hadn't figured it out. She also needed to know that he wasn't going to make stupid mistakes under pressure. Like cutting his thumb off because he was too nervous to properly handle a knife. Been there, done that. Although in her case it had been exhaustion, not nerves.

∂σи'т уσυ ωαит тσ нανє ѕσмєвσ∂у ωнσ σвנє¢тιfιєѕ уσυ؟
                                                      нανє уσυ тнσυgнт αвσυт уσυя вυтт؟ ωнσ'ѕ gσииα тєαя ιт ιи тωσ؟
                                                      ωє'νє иєνєя нα∂ ιт ѕσ gσσ∂, υн-нυн, ωє'яє συт σf тнє ωσσ∂ѕ
                                                      αи∂ ιf уσυ ¢αи'т ∂єтє¢т тнє ѕαя¢αѕм, уσυ'νє мιѕυи∂єяѕтσσ∂

wнere - At the Bar
                                                      wнen - Fall 2044 - Late Morning
                                                      wιтн - Theo
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      I love it when Gwen gets auto-biographical

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image

ι αм α fα¢тσяу gιяℓ, ωσи'т уσυ ραя∂σи мє؟
                                                  ѕєє ι ¢αи мαкє му ωнσℓє ωσяℓ∂ ιи α вα¢кѕєαт
                                                  ℓσѕт ρσιит, ωαит α נσιит, ѕнσω мє нσω тσ тяєαт α נσни
                                                  ѕσмєσиє ѕανє мє, ѕανє мє fяσм ωнαт ι'м σи

spaceCici had been quite excited to hear about the new coffee shop at Diagon. Honestly, how they'd managed to go this long without one was beyond her. It wasn't as though wizards didn't drink coffee. Maybe not as much as muggles, since they had other, magical solutions to exhaustion and the like, but coffee tasted better than potions. Well, good coffee did, anyway. The musician breezed through the door, curious. In the muggle world, these sorts of places often had bulletin boards for advertising and the like. Since she was about to be down a band member, it seemed like a good idea to put postings up wherever she could. Hopefully the owner of this place would have something of that nature available.

space... Or, if they didn't already have one, maybe she could convince her to put one up, Cici thought with glee as she approached the counter, grinning excitedly. There was no way in the world Yenifer Desai was hard up for cash, certainly not enough to be working as a barista. If the woman worked here (which she clearly did, seeing as she was behind the counter and making drinks), she probably owned the joint.
                                                  "¡Hey chica! ¿Cuándo diablos llegaste a Inglaterra y por qué no me lo dijiste?" she asked, practically vibrating with joy. It'd been a long time since she'd seen Yeni, not since she'd left Spain years ago. They'd kept in touch, somewhat sporadically, thanks to both of them having the attention span of a goldfish. She had no idea how she'd missed that the woman was moving to the UK, though.

ωαιт α мιиυтє gιяℓ, ¢αи уσυ ѕнσω мє тσ тнє ραяту؟
                                                  נυѕт ℓєт мє ιи тняσυgн тнє вα¢к∂σσя, נυѕт ℓєт мє ιи
                                                  ωαιт α мιиυтє gιяℓ, ¢αи уσυ ѕнσω мє тσ тнє ραяту؟
                                                  ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α яєαℓ gσσ∂ тιмє

wнere - Coffee Shop - Front Counter
                                                  wнen - Fall 2044
                                                  wιтн - Yeni
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Hey, girl! When the hell did you make it to England and why didn't you tell me?

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gwen
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Applying for a Job
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this!

Theo looked around the kitchen, trying to identify everything he might need for this recipe. Instead, Gwen promptly told him to suit up and scrub up. Good plan. He quickly tied an apron around himself and set to scrubbing his hands while she rooted through a recipe book. Thank Hera, he figured he'd be stuck trying to get it right through memory. When he was all clean and dry, he walked over to stand beside Gwen for further instruction. Luckily, she was quick to set into it. Apparently a majority of their cooking was done through the oven, rather than the range. Perfect. He preferred baking over stovetop cooking. Then she did something truly wonderful in gathering everything he'd need for him. She did also add that he'd be able to do magic, though she preferred he learn where things went the hard way.

Theo took the recipe and glanced over it, trying to commit it to memory. He loved using recipes, but he vastly preferred calling them from memory so he didn't have to stop to read over them constantly. He set to work, trying to focus on what he was doing so he didn't end up needing a healer. Luckily, it wasn't a terribly hard dish to make. Within too long, he was all done, save the dressing. He hummed softly as he mixed it together, then stirred it into the salad proper. "Απολαμβάνω! That should be correct, I do hope." He offered over the bowl, hoping Gwen would be happy about the final product. After all, this was a test to make sure he knew what the hell he was doing in a kitchen.

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cici
Mood
Surprised

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

You know I talk too much
Honey, come put your lips on mine
and shut me up
We could blame it all on human nature

Yenifer's eyes lit up at the familiar face that had just entered her shop. It had been forever since she had seen Cici, far too long actually. So even though she had just gotten behind the counter, she dashed around it so that she could give Cici a firm hug. The best reuniting action. When she pulled away she was beaming at the female."Oh tu me conoces! ¡Nunca sé cuándo voy a estar donde!" It felt nice to speak in Spanish, ever since moving to England she had been speaking so much English she thought she was going to go crazy. "¿Como has estado chica? No hemos hablado en años"

Yenifer did feel a small twinge of guilt about that. Sure the woman tried her best to keep up with people, but she was just the WORST at it. She had gotten multiple letters from her Step-Mother that she had continuously forgotten to reply to. She was honestly expecting the woman to show up on her doorstep, angry and demanding Yenifer to answer her letters in a timely manner. It sounded like something Josephine would do.

Stay cool,
It’s just a kiss
Oh, why you gotta be so talkative?
I talk too much, we talk too much

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Translation: Oh you know me! I never know when I will be where!
How have you been girl? We haven't spoken in ages,

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:33 pm
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions
and rainbows have nothing to hide
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

คɠє 10 🌠 гคเภ ๔คภςєг 🌈

☁☼☀✰Lulu trudged along to Theo's cafe still thinking about her school day and the note she'd inevitably have to give to her mothers. She hadn't even touched him (thought about it definitely) but he still went running to their teacher and she had to give her mom's a "I Could've Done Better" Letter. She hated writing those! She never really knew what she could've done better because if she did, she would've done it! Sighing, she waited in line while fishing through her backpack for her money and once she was at the counter, she slapped down enough coins for a cookies and creme hot chocolate; she thought she definitely earned it after today. After receiving it, she gingerly walked to her usual table towards the facing a window with a bunch of pretty plants placed around it like a secret jungle hideaway. She put down her drink and then started pulling out her homework along with the letter deciding to just get that over with first. Lulu followed the instructions first writing the "incident" that caused the letter and then, as usual, getting stuck at the second part. After writing and erasing a few times huffing, she finally got up and went back to the counter asking if Theo was busy and if he could talk to her. Usually she'd ask Galen since he came up with good stuff to get her teacher off her back but she figured Theo could help out with this one.[color#B62084]"Typ

Miss GryffindorK

So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong wait and see
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:59 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lulu
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Brothering
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what happened?

Theo had been working on preparing everything he'd need for making salads later, but Cleo came back and told him someone was asking for him. Who could it be? Maybe Nath or Galen needed him for something. Either way, the brunette washed his hands and hung his apron on the peg before walking out. He looked around the lobby for a moment, before spying his baby sister sitting at a little table. He hurried over and sat with her, looking down at her paperwork. "Hey there, μικρή αδερφή. What's going on? You look upset, Lu." He hated seeing the girl anything but happy, especially so shortly after school. Maybe something had gone down in class?

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:56 pm

คɠє 10 🌠 гคเภ ๔คภςєг 🌈

☁☼☀✰Lulu went back to her table to wait knowing the lady had gone to get her brother and placed her face in a palm as she stared down at her incomplete assignment. It was dumb and she'd rather be forced to sit with no recess (the penalty for not completing it) than actually write this stuff. Thankfully, Theo came out pretty quick and came to her asking what was wrong and that she looked upset. "I need help with this stupid essay thing. I'm supposed to write about what I could've done different than I did but I can't think of anything. I didn't even do anything and I still have to write this!" she complained pouting and huffing more. She'd done everything she was supposed to do anyhow; she'd told the teacher exactly what dumb Mathias had said. It wasn't her fault the teacher had though she was the one with the potty mouth.

"By the way, how do you spell 'lesbian'? I don't think I'm spelling it right and I have to write it allot." Lulu suddenly asked going over the first part of the paper. before passing it over to Theo. In it, she wrote about how Mathias had come up to her and her friends at recess saying that she was a lesbian because her mums were. She didn't really know what a lesbian was, she thought it possibly had to do with one mum being dark like she was so she just shrugged and said "so?" This had caused him to run to the teacher saying she was talking about lesbians with other kids and the teacher had made her sit the rest of recess out talking about her potty mouth or whatever and she'd tried to tell her that it wasn't true and that Mathias was just being a butt. Then the teacher said she should've come to her and not called him names and pushed him (it wasn't even a big push!) so now she had to write this dumb essay. Lulu had a feeling it wasn't spelled "lesbean" but she just wanted to be sure since she'd written it like ten times.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:49 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? If I have to go down there....

Theo lifted an eyebrow when the girl said she needed help with an essay on why she could've done differently. But what was is she could've done. He was just about to ask what had happened, when she pushed the paper at him asking how to spell 'lesbian'. He looked over the page, then back at his sister. "'L-e-s-b-i-a-n'... but what happened, Lu? Are you in trouble for talking about our moms or anything? 'Cause I'll go down to the school and talk to your teacher if needed." No was was his baby sister about to get in trouble for something perfectly normal and fine. Heck, he was gay too, so it made him a bit mad that she might've gotten in trouble for something so natural. Shame on the school systems.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:22 pm

คɠє 10 🌠 гคเภ ๔คภςєг 🌈

☁☼☀✰Lulu sighed hard, both at the fact that she had to erase "lesbean" like ten times and rewrite but also because it was just like her brother to make her say what happened after reading it. "Me and my friends were just minding our business and Mathias came over bothering us and we told him to go away. But then he told me that he knew my mums were lesbians and if they were then I must be too 'cause I'm a girl. I didn't really know what that word meant-what does it mean anyway? I thought it was about how mummy Nell is darkskinned like me." she asked Theo curiously. She thought both her mums were pretty and she liked that allot of her new extended family looked like her but she still sometimes caught the weird looks her and hum mum Rose got whenever they went somewhere together. It used to bother her until her mum told her they were jealous of her pretty skin which she supposed made some sense.

She took a sip of her hot chocolate before continuing on. "Anyway, I just told him so, because it's not a big deal, and he started on about how we were gross and that he'd tell Ms. Simmons that we were talking about gross stuff and then I told him to just go away and like, pushed him away a little. Not hard, just a little! Linny pushed him way harder than I did which is when he ran to the teacher like a total nosepicker." Lulu huffed. Her friend Linny also had to write a letter about shoving which was also unfair but at least she hadn't been labeled a pottymouth. "So then Ms. Simmons came over and told me and Linny we had to sit out the rest of recess, especially me 'cause I was talking inappropriately and even when I tried to tell her I wasn't she didn't believe me with crybaby Mathias standing there like the sniveling wan-toad he is." she hurried to cover up. She was already in trouble for her supposed language, she definitely didn't want to get in trouble for saying "wanker." Even if that was what he was.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? If I have to go down there....

Theo genuinely felt Lulu's mood when she issued a heavy sigh. Same kid, same. He ran a hand through his hair, leaning back a bit to listen to Lulu's tale of what had happened. As she spoke, a few thoughts crossed Theo's mind, only one of which was that someone should slap that Mathias kid. How dare he take something beautiful and use it as an insult? The elder sibling was content to simply listen until Lulu asked him a question. Oh boy. It was brother time. "Lesbian means a woman who loves another woman... like... romantically. Just like I'm gay 'cause I love men. It's nothing at all to be ashamed about." He sighed softly, hoping it wouldn't come down to a birds-and-bees talk right here in the middle of his workplace.

Theo watched Lulu sip her cocoa, vaguely wondering why she spent money here when she knew he'd buy her all the treats she could want. But she continued, and his focus returned to the girl. She carried on her tale, saying he was teasing her, then she pushed him - only a little - but he went and tattled to their teacher. What a little gremlin. At the end of the tale, Theo felt a bubble of anger, but didn't show it. Lulu didn't need an angry brother, she needed a calm, rational one..... probably. "Well, first off, let me just say that apart from pushing - at any strength - you handled that well. You weren't talking about anything inappropriate, and if anything, it's that little arsehole Mathias' fault." He paused for a second as he realized his own words. "Don't tell mums I said that. But either way, I'll be there when you tell them. We'll make sure you don't get in trouble." He nodded once, looking determined. He fully believed Lulu didn't do a darn thing wrong.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? I Like You A Latte - Diagon Alley
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A Muse, hopefully
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Songwriting and Coffee
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a really nice day

Kylian was glad to finally take a break. It had been an incredibly busy morning, but now he had time to relax at a cafe in Diagon. He was planning on spending the break sipping coffee and working on lyrics, so he ordered, adding in a nice treat for lunch. His violin was set beside his feet, as was his bag, where he pulled out a small notepad to work on ideas. He had a few lines already, but he had to bridge that into a full song.

When his coffee and food were ready, Kylian happily took a small break from writing, humming happily as the drink warmed his very soul. It was a lovely day as summer began to fade into autumn, the young man reminiscing his frantic preparation for school around this time. Train rides and changing leaves, it was wonderful. And poetic. He jotted down his thoughts, his elegant cursive flowing across the page. He took another bite of his salad, debating on getting one of those rather delicious looking pastries.

kiska166

Gʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
          Dʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ I'ᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ
          Tʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ, ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
          Wᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʟᴛ sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Sᴏ I ᴘʀᴀʏᴇᴅ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          I'ʟʟ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜰʟʏ. I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 'ᴛɪʟ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
          Aɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪsʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Oᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          I'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀɪsᴋ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀᴡᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:31 pm
User Image

I can't help but feel like I'm one in a m i l l i o n
                                              I'm worth all the c r a p that I'm putting you through

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Quimby

Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty Seven Years Old - Pureblood
                                              Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe stood off to the side, waiting for her order to be made: a small iced cappuccino and a hummus veggie wrap. She stupidly agreed to a split shift since the salon was understaffed today, but it meant she would be making more money and she had a longer break. So, instead of eating in Hogsmeade and dealing with the overcrowdedness of the village with students and their families who were back to school shopping, the Frenchwoman thought it might be a good idea to get food and her much needed coffee in another town because apparition was a thing. Once her order was ready and her name called, Zoe made her way towards an empty table.

However, a violin leaning up against another table in front of hers caught her eye, and even more quickly, she noticed the handsome man sitting next to it. He looked as though he could have been her age or maybe a little younger. So, the purple haired woman decided she’d make her way over to the empty chair across from him and ask, “Is this seat taken?” in her thick French accent. When he looked up at her, Zoe felt her stomach sink a little. His eyes were just so blue, like a sky crystal, if that was even a real thing.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces