Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Jelsa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 pm
JackFrost and Elsa Of Arendale  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 pm
Luxy321

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack Frost

Jack Frost was racing quickly down the mountain side as he found himself huffing for breathe in the subzero terrain. He looked behind him dark frosty ice shards shooting at him from the black birds that pitch created. As someone in a metal chariot pulled by the massive birds hooded and cloaked in armor followed close behind and for once He found himself scared of this strange tremendous force... He was rounding the bend of the mountain when he turned and shot out a ray of ice magic at the figure's chariot causing it to warble giving him time to drop quickly down as he seen the chariots control losing its insight they would be battling on the ground soon enough...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

Slowly, I rounded the bird-like creatures down to the ground, landing in a whirl, and re-fixing my cloak. I let the tips of my braided hair peek out of the black cloth. Slowly I readied my magic, tunneled down and threw multiple ice-spear spikes. Aiming them around the person, and right at him, If he moved, he'd get shot, if he dodged, he'd get shot. Standing still would slice him too. Under my cloak, I winced as I mentally prepared myself for what was to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:17 pm
Luxy321

Jack Frost

Jack made a ice shield just as the sparks erupted and it stabbed through as he threw back a powerful wind attack as the barrier of ice shield was thrust into the mountain face he finally landed infront of the figure his staff in a striking position as he demands,"Who are you show yourself!", he said his eyes narrowed as he prepared to strike back at anything she was going to throw at him.. It seemed they both had the ability to use ice which was no advantage to either party...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

Ice continuously rains down onto jack, spiked and gleaming from the sky. Elsa walks across the ice, revealing herself. She then made huge spikes from underneath slamming into him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Luxy321

Jack Frost

For one milisceond Jack, forgot about the threatening world around him at the sight of Elsa's face but that soon changed as he let out hoots and scream of terror as he dodged the spikes nad blocked them with an ice dome,"What the heck!!! Stop!! We can talk this out!", he said seeing her endless pursuit of spikes,"Why are you doing this!! Who are you!", he shouted as he used his powers to cause a spiral of spikes to break the dome and then he began to dodge her spikes with his own using his ability to fly to dodge the spikes from below.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

The wind blew off her hood and let her face show. She then sighed and said "I can't, I have people I have to protect" before more ice continued to trap him, she hoped to capture him in a prison of ice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:05 pm
Luxy321

Jack Frost

At the sound of her voice the way she perceived her self he managed to try to find a way to break through to her he didn't know why he was being chased only that these strange bird things were pitches minions and he could only assume so much that she was working for pitch. As he fought against her dodging her attacks with his own display of magic he found a way to destroy pitches birds finding her completely isolated alone he reached out to her once more,"I can try to help you!", he said,"Tell me what happened maybe I can help instead of us fighting each other til we both pass out from exhaustion!", he explained. Dodging another array of attacks he could feel himself getting tired,"Come on work with me here!", he said under his breathe.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

"How do you suppose you're going to do that?" her voice echoed through the snow. "You, out of all people, the shadow has eyes on us all. Whether it be through nightmares or dreams." She then turned to him, wind blowing her hair from her face. Tears ran down her cheeks "you think I haven't tried to dethrone him? He's gone too strong, and if I don't do as he asks, everyone I hold dear to me will pay the price." The gauntlets she had at her wrists glowed, physical proof of her enslavement to pitch. She then cried out, as a dark force burned at her neck. Then throwing out her hand another wave of glacial weapons chased after Jack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am
Luxy321

Jack Frost

"Everyone she cared about?", he thought to himself as he kept dodging the relentless attacks.. he began to analysis her as it seemed the Gauntlets were possibly having a control over her actions more than her own control and he wagered getting closer would be risky but he had to try to remove them somehow... Quickly jumping forward smashed the last attack she throws out and body slams into her dragging them both to the ground and with that he struggled to keep her down as he managed to rip off one of the Gauntlets it was hard but with that being said and done he rolled off and put up a self shield around his body as he waited to see if she would attack again.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

Her body shuddered as if something was being ripped from her. Her eyes grew more vibrant, the ice that she had in her hand looked living. Her breathing finally steadied, and she looked at him in awe. "How did you know..." He finally got a good look at her, as she lifted her head from its staring competition with the ground. The icy winds stopped before the girl shrieked again. Dark shadow like marks were on her neck and she gasped, before throwing another icy javelin at jack.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:42 pm
Luxy321

Jack Frost

Jack noticed the light in her eyes returning so his hunch was right!! and he dodged the next attack flawlessly,'Hang on its almost over!!", he reached out using a shield he created from ice which he continued to make until he could grab her other arm and pulling and yanking with all his might ripped it off to, he then gasped with delight at setting her free but was breathing heavily from the affect of all the struggling he pulled himself up with his staff and hoping it was all over offered her his hand to help her up,"Okay...now that your done trying to kill me let just get introductions over with I'm jack frost nice to meet ya", he finally said smiling at his near death experience he just knew the worst was over for now...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luxy321

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Elsa

I blinked for a second, realizing the freedom I was given by this stranger. "It isn't safe here, the shadows are watching." As I said this, several ice spikes launched around me, aimed precisely at shadows. In several spots soft thumps were heard, little feathered lifeless bodies lay where I had shot. "Let's hope they didn't report back yet, I know a place, follow me before its too late... Frost"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:19 pm
Luxy321

Jack Frost

Jack nodded vigourously she was a woman that took charge thats for sure but he was.. actually okay with it for once now that she stopped trying to kill him hopefully he could find out more about this mysterious lady,"Right Pitch probably has spys around..", he said skeptically,"If you know a place where we can talk I'm all ears lets get going", he told her seeing as the situation was grave her introductions will have to be said later... He knew it was a risky factor following her so soon after there conclusion but he did say he would help.....  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers