Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage One] The Spring Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:27 pm
Razzle couldn't seem to catch up with the singer so after a stop by his wagon to put his dragonfruit away he moved to head back to the market place for a little while he still had plenty of time before his performance. He moved through the crowd looking at each stall. Razzle really should go pick up his costume or maybe just look for more ponies to talk too. He then spotted the flutter of butterfly wings and he was drawn to them like a little moth to a flame. Razzle found butterflies simply elegant and he moved to admire the terrarium that held the little creatures.

"Your butterflies are beautiful." Razzle Dazzle looked up to try to find who owned this stall. That's when he spotted the hair clips on the rest of the table. "Oh these are beautiful too!" He exclaimed with excitement. "Hello who are the owners of this fine stall of goods." Razzle asked with a smile but while he looked at the ponies there he noticed one in particular.
Butterfly markings, one of the things he was supposed to do at the festival was introduce himself to a pony with Butterfly markings, was this them? If it was that was lucky for him.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 am
User Image

Calliope pranced about the grounds where the festivities were being held. She "oooo'd" and "ahhhh'd" at the many things going on. So many games, ponies, and just everything! The little lady couldn't help scooping up a treat here and there as she went.

[[I can't process a lot of words at once very well, so don't feel like you have to include her]]  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:40 am
Serene was only happy to help! "You're welcome!" She said as she watched Miss Bullseye contemplate which drink she was going to take. When the orange pony took two of them, which was completely fine since they were for Miss Bullseye in the first place, Serene was just happy that the other had accepted what she had gotten for her. Serene was surprised that she got a couple of bits in return, and before she could say she didn't need to be paid back, the other one was already off, most likely getting ready for her next performance.

Serene could only sigh and then chuckle. She was here to help! If others needed something she would only be too happy to go and get it for them... Oh no!

Suddenly she remembered that she needed to find her siblings! Or at least try to find them before their performances were done so that she could help them if they needed it! And with that she was off, to continue looking through all of the stalls and other wares, hoping to run into one of her siblings.

((Serene is open for interaction once again!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm
Everything seemed to be happening at once; a chaotic whirlwind of ponies and voices, introductions and proposals. Still, the winged stallion smiled through it all. He'd always rather enjoyed being amongst a crowd, whether that crowd was centered around him or not didn't matter.

When Sunset turned away from his becoming, Starshine let out an odd combination of a snort and chuckle. He was aware the sound was very unattractive but it couldn't have been helped. He honestly hadn't fully expected them to come over, though nor had expected to be ignored. It didn't matter, he'd just go see them later.

His eyes followed Mango as she slunk up to the cart, offering up a smile to her before she scurried away again. He watched as Cherry flawlessly ushered Piper and Glitch together, an action that earned the green pegasus extra coin when he collected the funds to pay for his fruit from a small satchel hanging at his side. He always enjoyed seeing the sour pony play match maker, considering one would never expect it from them of all ponies.

"If you'll all excuse me," Star spoke to the ponies around him in general, whether they listened or not was not his problem. "I'm going for a walk around the market while I can." He lifted a hoof as a small wave before he moved away from the small crowd. Perhaps while he meandered through the stalls he would find something worthwhile.

((Strolling alone now lol))  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Porcelain Pinch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well this was..new. Lavender Meadows stumbled into the spring market, inundated with so many sights, smells---everything! It was all too much. He ducked his head down, as he tried to keep as much to himself as possible. And..promptly ran into someone. He shook his head as he tried to right himself. "S-Sorry!" The pony looked up. Just who did he run into?

[[Lavender Meadows is open for interaction!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:15 pm

It was all a blur to the young mare. One moment she was trotting along, eyes having a feast on the odd little trinkets on display, and then the next she was down on the dirt. Her father might have described it as laying with the filth. Didn't matter if the grass was as crisp and refreshing as possible, it was of the Earth, and certainly not worthy of cushioning his hoof-steps. Cassiopeia was thankful though that it had broken her fall. Her bright eyes flicked up finally, coming to rest on a purple pony with such radiant hair. It almost seemed to glow from how brightly it was colored.

"Y-you're sorry?" She twisted her face as her eyes flicked over the other. They had been knocked off their feet as well. Perhaps she should be apologizing as well, but she was raised never to be at fault. She had to be perfect, and if she never admitted she had done wrong it might lead other to believe she was flawless. However, it still felt wrong. Just as she was about to forgive the other for their collision a sudden shadow fell over the mare and her eyes quickly snapped up to see a wing sheltering her.

"Oh- is that... Prism?" Her rather disheveled look shifted to a smile. "Ah, yes. I am perfectly fine. Just a bit ... dirty." She seemed to grin all the more at the confession. Oh, if her father could see her now. He would be outraged. The fair maiden gave the other mare a quick nuzzle to his chest while she was down on her sore knees before she stood.

"It seems this unfortunate pony had not been looking where they were going," she once again placed the blame on the other, trying to hide her mistake.

wc: 302

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
ooc || Sorry this took so long. ;-;

Porcelain Pinch
ooc || And I'm dragging you in! biggrin

Marzipanz

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Cherry Blossom, just Blossom for short, finally got her cart pushed into place.
She wasn't exactly built so it had taken her longer to get to her station than she would've liked.
Everything would be in full swing soon so without further or due she ducked behind her cart.
She starting inflating balloons and tied each off with a pretty ribbon like the one in her hair.
It wasn't the most unique idea for a booth but it was something simple and easy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:48 pm
When Sapphire stepped in and sent the stranger on their way (with something they purchased, and some parting comments that sent shivers over the mare's haunches), Shadowed breathed an audible sigh of relief. She wasn't good with assertive people despite coming from a massively large family of just such a type, and she turned a very happy and thankful face towards her older sister. "Of course, let me come around." The mare moved from where she'd been rooted to the spot over towards her sister and her cart, swiftly helping unload the tanks and other items that contained Sapphire's more...interesting hobby.

Was it a hobby? It could be considered on par with her love of making hairpins, or Piper enjoying sewing, but here Sapphire seemed to enjoy the idea of making profit while Shadowed didn't even want to have her wares looked at. Perhaps that was a large indication of the differences in their attitudes over their crafts? It didn't matter since she was more than happy to share the space, or even have her items removed and the butterflies taking over.

"If you want me to place them in any specific order let me know." Shadowed's ability to actually hold conversations was evident with her siblings, and she was about to say more when a familiar and hauntingly lovely voice filled the air. It seemed as though Azure had decided that it was time to perform one of her original songs, and the small Earth pony paused to listen. She loved her sister's voice and had some of the fondest memories of falling asleep to song, or sneaking around to hear music. She couldn't see Azure though, but it was comforting to know at least the mare was here; that thought also applied to Selene, another sister whom must have been walking around too. Was all of the Cobalt Blue family here now?

That thought made her want to shrink back and stay beneath some shadows far, far away. It would be inevitable that someone would remark on the....nature...of the family and her clear lack of it. Maybe if Shadowed Flower was lucky enough she'd only be confused as a servant once or twice before the festival was out. She could handle it well enough, but sometimes it seemed to irritate her siblings for reasons she didn't quite understand.

And speaking of understanding, or speaking - someone had approached and Shadowed stopped short of launching herself back over the booth's table. The approach hadn't even been subtle, nor had their comments, but the mare wasn't expecting anyone else and had been so wrapped up in helping her older sister that she'd all but zoned out. "We....wel...welco..me." Oh, her voice sounded horrible and she tried so hard not to melt into the ground.

Fuzzy-Gumdrop
hi sib sib
Ice_Dragon_Demon
yooo sib sib
SSBrosB
even more sib sib
Valdmir Talamore
STRANGER DANGER

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:42 pm
pic in spoiler <333
User Image

Darling was in a happy mood. It was that time of year! Time for the Spring Carnival! She practically skipped along, hauling her cart full of chocolates. All of them carefully made and specially designed for this special day. They were all so beautiful to look at, and delicious to taste.

“This is so exciting!” she said with a giggle as she stopped in her spot to set up shop. Setting up would be pretty easy though. All she had to do was unhook the cart and put up her sign. As she got things ready she glanced around at her surroundings. There were so many other ponies around! She desperately wanted to go socialize but she didn’t want to leave her cart unattended either, so she forced herself to stay put. Instead she waved to all the passerby, hoping someone might stop by for a conversation.

Maybe if she was lucky, she could take a better look around later on. In the meantime, she would stay here and sell her sweet treats.

((Open for interaction))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:55 am

After sorting the limes with glitch for a while, Piper runs back to her sister's stall. she could no longer hide her blushing.

Plus, she should be easier to find for Zen.

Pixel: actually, there's a lot of ponies at the fruit stand. wanna meet my sisters' stand?

X Moonfighter X

houllow

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:04 am
PROXY POST FOR MEWSINGS OF AN ANGEL

Here we go again, they thought, pushing the drape back on the entrance of their tent. The fabric was thick and blocked the light from the outside near completely, save for the door. This was how they liked it. Abyssal Jewel flicked a lock of sweaty hair from their gold eyes and peered out for a moment at the bustle of festival workers, as well as some townspeople. But for now, it was mainly only the festival folks. That was fine. Grabbing a pillow from the crate next to the entrance, they walked into the tent to find it a comfortable home, soon to be sat on by strange behinds. ...It must be an awful life to be a pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:26 pm
Cherry flinches as Razz bursts into song right in front of the cart. They shake their head and then nod at Starshine for leaving some coin for the Starfruit. They also watch as Piper slips away from Glitch, snorting that their plan didn't work quite the way they wanted.

Reoakee

Cherry watched as Teal Tale approached their cart. "Ah, Hello Teal Tale. A sour cherry for your thoughts?"
They say as they hand the blue mare a cherry.

((I think that is everything happening at the cart.))  

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:58 pm
X Moon Fighter X
With a groan Sunset Haze's eyes darted at the hollering. Starshine was always surrounded by other ponies. Did they really have to go over there? They finished putting away some fabric before they headed over.

They immediately stopped when they heard an attempt of a tell. Starshine could wait. They approches a pink pony. "...Are you lost?" They hopes their disposition didnt scare the other.

As the words spoken registered in her mind, she turned around to greet the stranger with a smile. She was happy to know that someone had heard her by some chance.

"Oh yes! This is my very first time here, I was hoping for a guide?"
She raised it as a question so that the other could give a proper response.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image

There was a moment that Royal was perfectly fine, then...okay that was a lot of noise. And more scents...yeah there was so many more here. His flank flinched as he felt Starshine tease his side like the male always did. Royal cursed his bodies reaction before he backed up a little more. He quickly nuzzled Cherry with a soft, "I'm going to retreat towards Prism. I'll bring you her new bath salts later."

With another quick chuckle and a flicker of his tail towards his sister the stallion did indeed back off towards Prism. A long sigh as he tilted his head to recall where exactly she was again...ah well. He followed his nose to a place where there was the least amount of pony scents. He soon smelled...aha. Flowers. Soft, gentle. Oh...he knew someone here with that scent. He stopped with a upraised tilt of his head. "Momo?"

Nymphiea
You get hugs...

Tigeria
And you get hugs!!!

RozeyBear
You get a flustered pony.

Valdmir Talamore
You...you walked away lmao..oops

Abeno Seimei
You, lil sis...you get nuzzles.

Darddu Asgre
You get a Royal.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

19,375 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Midnight Holographic

Devoted Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Water awoke from the back of their travelers cart to the busy noises of the Spring Market. Just how late had they slept in they wondered as slowly they became more aware of the sounds associated with the busy daytime in the market district. They often slept in, but never this late. "Must have been exhausted from setting my stand up yesterday. Well better late than never." she said half yawning and raising her hoof to rub the sleep from their eyes.

"I should mosey myself towards the front end and see if I can't sell a few things before heading off for some brunch."  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff