Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:57 pm

.. ..
User ImageUser Image

The council member was a familiar face to her, and one she liked to consider a friend. He had come to her earlier in the day asking a favor and she could not turn him down, of course she would accompany him to check over his pregnant mate. While she held the title of healer she was quite skilled in all forms of health and welfare as well, she just happened to focus on treating the injured a great deal more.

She had wished he would have come to her much earlier on so that she could have laid out a plan but given it was Otea, the lioness was no stranger to being a mother so she truly wasn't that concerned that there would be anything wrong.
"I'm very happy for the two of you, are we almost there?" She just enjoyed expecting mother's, especially cub-birth because she just loved the tiny figures and their helpless need for the adults around them. One day she'd know that feeling, but for now she was content with experiencing it through others.

He knew that she couldn't turn him down for this, it had been possible that she might have said no, he never knew how busy she might be. Luckily her schedule was pretty vacant so this was quite exciting. It had been a number of weeks now since they had found out they were going to be parents and this was really just him wanting Otea to be looked over to make sure everything was looking alright. He didn't doubt her judgement given she'd done this before but this was his first litter and he was a quite bit nervous.

Obviously.

"Yes! The den is right over here." Leading her towards the entrance he called out towards his mate. "Otea? I've brought Diora with me, may we enter?" Calling out to her before just barging right on in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:59 pm
AstoriaFallen

This wasn't Otea's first rodeo when it came to cubs, and already she truly felt no different than her other pregnancies. She definitely did not miss the feeling of being so big, which likely had indicated either very large cubs, or a nice sized litter. Otea's litters previously were always on the bigger size, with her first being both large in number and in size. She was always curious of that mysterious rogue.

It was more comfortable for Otea to lay on the ground, on her side, so that's where she currently was. Her eyes were closed as she rested, although she wasn't completely asleep. Maybe just a light doze.

When the soft sounds of others padding towards the entrance, her bright blue eyes peeked open, focusing towards the entrance. The sound of Hari's voice made her smile, as she called out to him. "Of course," she said softly, shifting slightly so she lay on her belly, before rising to a seated position.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:06 pm

.. ..
User ImageUser Image

Diora followed along after Madelhari and watched as he called out to his mate to see if it was alright that they enter, she could see why he'd ask. Some mother's didn't like company but she seemed agreeable as she heard her voice call out from the safety of the den. "Let's go look at your wife now shall we." Smimling she walked into the den after Madelhari, only because it was his home and not hers.

He was a little nervous, this was his first litter and it was with the lioness he loved more than anything in this world, flicking his tail in anticipation he was relieved when she said it was alright to enter with Diora. Leading the way he approached her with a happy grin and nuzzled the side of her face affectionately.
"You're doing well today? Nothing out of the ordinary? He couldn't help it, he wasn't usually this worried about anything, he knew she wasn't a novice at this sort of thing but he was. He had never been a parent before and the idea of being a dad scared him.

Would he be a good father?

Diora could tell he was a bundle of nerves and this wasn't going to do, not one bit. "You're going to have to forgive me Councillion Madelhari but you're nervousness isn't doing anyone good. She is happy and healthy from a first glance but your anxiousness isn't needed in here at the moment so I'm going to ask you to step outside. As your friend and most importantly as a professional." She ushered him back out the way they'd come.

"W-wait? What? I don't-" But he was cut off by the persistent female and was promptly ushered from his home. Well then.... Guess he'd just sit outside until they were done.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea's bright blue eyes watched as Hari and Diora entered. The darker female she had seen around, although she was unsure if she had actually met the female before. She smiled warmly in greeting towards her, as Hari nuzzled into her neck.

"Just a little bit of kicking is all. They are certainly some rambunctious cubs." Otea joked, trying to put the nerves out of Hari, but unsure if she would be successful. All new parents were always nervous. It usually wouldn't dissipate until the cubs arrived fat, happy and healthy.

She quirked an eyebrow at Diora's comment of having Hari wait outside, and the rather forcefulness of the other to get him out there. Once Diora returned, she shook her head with a small grin. "I think that will just make him panic some more." Otea said truthfully.

"Have you ever had children before?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:53 am

.. ..
User ImageUser Image

Smiling warmly she was pleased to hear that all sounded right, knowing this wasn't Otea's first and probably not last she was thrilled the lioness was fairing along nicely. Nothing out of the ordinary and she seemed in top health. "I'm sure the worry will be good for him. It just doesn't anyone any good when they're fussing about something and just getting in the way." Knowing he meant no harm she had been reluctant to make him go outside, but it was needed as he was rather large and just in the way.

Shaking her head she hoped it didn't take away from her job, "Not yet I'm afraid, maybe one day." She longed for a family and had thought she had found someone she might spend her days with but that hadn't meant to be so she was once again just biding her time until something came along. "I have been around many birthings and helped raise children." At least she had some mothering type experience behind her, perhaps it would prepare her for when her own time came along.

To say Hari was ruffled would be an understatement, he WANTED to be in there but with three adult lions in their home had been a bit much and he knew that, plus he couldn't keep still. Just wanting to know everything was okay was just a lot for him emotionally and his thoughts raced. No doubts Otea knew what she was doing but it didn't keep the anxiousness at bay that filled his every senses. "Everything is alright so far though?" He called into the den towards them, knowing the answer was likely yes, but he still wanted to hear it.

Taking a seat he let out a heavy sigh and allowed himself to focus on the rise and fall of his chest, he could stay calm and he could do this. HE was a COUNCIL LION, this shouldn't phase him after everything he had witnessed but the of being a father to creations of his own and the love of his life's very essence made him increasingly nervous. It also made him wonder if he was worthy of such a title as "Father". The breathing exercising not doing it's job he went back to pacing.

KasaiLoki
If we actually do a birthing rp he's going to be all "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" -breaths into a bag-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea nodded, resting on her paws. "One day I am sure you will. After all, there are quite a few bachelor's here in the Pridelands I am sure who would love to be fathers." Or, enjoy a nice little fling, depending on what Diora was looking for. She gave the darker female a knowing smirk. "This will be my...third litter. I guess you could say I am a seasoned veteran at births." Another chuckle, before Otea sighed softly. She enjoyed having the small cubs in the den. She could never say no to not having them around.

"Everything is fine, love." Otea ended up calling out to Hari as he called into the den. She glanced at Diora with a devious smile. "I wonder what would happen if I just, 'happened' to go into labor. Think he'd pass out?" She joked. She was getting closer to her due date she could tell, but the cubs would not be coming today.

But did Hari know that?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:12 pm

.. ..
User ImageUser Image

Birds flew overhead as he waited outside the den, and he took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Diora was in there with her, so even if something did happen she'd have very capable paws to assist. Flicking his ears he relaxed as Otea informed him everything was alright, he just wasn't sure if he was going to be a good enough father to this cubs. Taking an exaggerated flop to the ground he made himself comfortable close to the opening of the den. "If you need anything, I'll be right here. Of course they knew that, why he'd said it, he wasn't sure, probably just a way to make himself feel better, announcing himself as someone who could be helpful if needed.

Giving a heart felt chuckle she smiled at Otea, "I'm sure you're right, I haven't exactly been advertising my singleness" She wondered if that was something she should be doing, though at the same time she didn't want to come off as desperate. Diora knew she wasn't a spring chicken anymore and she should get around to finding someone to settle down with, but she figured it would come in time. Nodding her head towards Otea she had to say she was quite impressed with her working on her third litter. What it must be to have such a large family like that, to be a mother that many times. It was making her realize she needed to work on her personal life a bit more.

"I think he might just have a stroke." Giving a laugh she wondered if perhaps he actually would.
KasaiLoki

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff