Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Open Legends]Welcome to the Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:58 am
I will allow it. 3nodding

Kosmic Khaos
Howdy! I was wondering if I could join in

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:08 am
SCN_ Grey_fox

Thanks! Here is my character.  

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:17 pm
Kosmic Khaos
SCN_ Grey_fox

Thanks! Here is my character.

I will build a lot of the story off of your character. So, tell me about your character.

At the moment, I am seeing a lot of Natsu from Fairy Tail in him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:02 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

I will build a lot of the story off of your character. So, tell me about your character.

At the moment, I am seeing a lot of Natsu from Fairy Tail in him.

Honestly, I have no idea who that is. sweatdrop

Zion Carter (aka Blitz)

Zion stands at 4'7" which is relatively short for a 16 year old male. He often gets teased about it which tends to set him off. Outside of battle, Zion is relatively easy going and makes jabs at his friends from time-to-time. His can be quite emotional, at times, and when he is in battle it shows. The more he is worked up, the more reckless and aggressive he becomes. When the male is detached from emotions, Zion is very calculating and can detect things with ease.
His weapon of choice is his flame conjuring and manipulation. Zion is able to utilize his flame manipulation in a variety of different ways, including area attacks. He dreams to beat his own father in battle one day as he considers him to be the best of the best in his family. He also relies heavily on his agility as well as his above-average intelligence and quick-thinking... whenever he can keep it together.
Blitz suffers from a moderate case of Borderline Personality Disorder and it causes him to act out at times, thus affecting his ability to keep his composure amongst his peers and foes.
In his spare time, he likes to read books, particularly those that deal with his family history and skills that are known amongst his family, which are heavily guarded from those outside of the lineage.  

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 pm
Natsu is a fire elemental wizard, but I digress he is no one of importance in this arena.

So is your character a part of a secret school or something? I ask, as magic is rare and kept silent in this game. Yet, I am getting the picture your character uses it as a martial art form. Almost flanting it about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 am
Sounds like Todoroki.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:39 am
I wouldn't say flaunting, there's not much else he can do. Zion tries to limit his power as much as he can... but with his short-fuse and personality disorder, it makes it ridiculously hard to keep under wraps.

Also, it's not a secret school, per se. His family is skilled in a variety of ways but he lucked up and was able to develop fire elemental skills just like his father (which, as you said, is pretty rare). As such, he has someone to train him within close proximity. That's what makes him so powerful. He wants to get stronger, though, and ventured out from his family in search of knowledge  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:59 pm
Sorry for the delay, I was heroicly battling an unknown enemy. I am going to call it a stomach bug. But, it is hard to say...

So he is homeschooled or is it a school of *freaks I am just trying to figure out how a person with power over flashy magic remains unknown in the age of Social Media. As you said he doesn't know anything else, and he has a short fuse. Just leads my head theater to play a simple schoolyard brawl and one of the kids throw a bolt of fire.

*Freaks, in this case, revolves around anyone, not normal mundane human.
Schools like
Xavier's School for the Gifted( I know most know of mutants in the X-men universe. But it works for the school example)
Hogwarts
SkyHigh
I am sure there are other examples, but I am under the effects of Nyquil and can't think of any more.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:17 pm
1. Get well soon!

2. Yeah, homeschooled. Considering how his family isn't tech-savvy and they live in a remote area of the world, it explains why no one knew about them. He left his home a little under 1 week ago and never had to use his magic. The first time he ends up fighting will be the first time he'll use it outside of the home.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff