Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
[EVENT ORP] Heart and Hooves Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:42 pm
User Image Sunny nodded to her. "I'll get it for you, don't worry!" He said, picking up another ball with his nose and tossing it. This one jumped around a few times, and landed in the medium-sized baskets. Which still wasn't good enough to get the plush. He had one more chance though, and he would make sure that he got it. After all, he couldn't let Aviary down!

He took the last ball and balanced it, squinting at the baskets through his mane and then tossed the ball. This one landed straight in the smallest basket without even looking like it was going to jump back out! The pony who was operating the stall seemed to grumble under his breath, but grabbed the bird plush that Sunny pointed to.

He quickly grabbed it from the vendor and offered it to Aviary. "Here you go! I knew I could get it for you!" He was quite proud of himself. He did love playing after all, but he never knew why he missed most of the time when he could swear that he was aiming at the right thing.

"You want to see the rest of the festival together? Oh, and then maybe we ca go to one of our places afterwards! But if not, then we can arrange a meeting time so that we can talk to each other again! At least, more than we used to!" He said, trying to figure out how they could see each other more. After all, the festival would end, and they couldn't just be meeting during events!

"I'd really like to be with you more."

Abeno Seimei
end post from me here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 pm
SSBrosB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aviary cheered as Sunny got the winning shot. "Thank you so much Sunny! I love it." She hugged it and put it in her bag.

She blushed at his question. "I would love to."

She leaned down and nuzzled against him.

twc 574 + 41= 615 3 points total

Quote:

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm
Nymphiea

After wandering for some time and looking around for where she can get a flower crown. She finally asked a stall pony who then directed her to the Alicorn of Love.

She had her reservations about going up there and bothering him but she decided to swing by. "Um. Hello. I-I was told to come see you for a flower crown? I'd like the White one please.."

After a moment, she chimed back in "Oh! uh, um... My wish is that some pony finds me and can look past the tensions I represent and only see me.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Valentine glanced down at the pony who approached him, wings folding neatly against his back. For a moment he considered her response before delicately placing a white crown on her head.

"May you find what you seek," he spoke, voice low and deep. The crown felt warm to the touch, perhaps blessed for a short period of time to enhance her love seeking. With that, he returned to his work; sitting with a look of pure misery.

Abeno Seimei

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:58 pm
It was good to know that he'd some friends at least that took him places, even if it didn't exactly mean that he liked them, for if he hadn't come here with his friend then... well she wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet him. And that thought made her sad, so she made certain not to step too closely and get in his space when she wanted to look at his beautiful glowing eyes.

Did she just think that?

A blush settled even harder over her pale white cheeks and she touched a hoof to one of her cheeks shyly as if she could hide it, but the smile never left her face. This was a good decision to come here, she could feel it.

"It's not fair of him to drag you, but I can't say it's bad since I got to meet you because of it." Rari swallowed slightly when she admitted that out loud, such an awkward thing to say but... her ears swiveled up when he mentioned trinkets. "That's... so that's what you do at festivals?" This was all so new to her and it showed, so she hoped that she wasn't bothering Ishmael very much with her ignorance. "If that's the object of Festivals then did you want to come with me and look? I was about to go and look at some of the stalls, but I got distracted by all these candles. B-but only if you want.."

Her little nervous laugh returned when she asked, but she hoped that he couldn't tell blatantly what her own wish might have been for an answer.

Nymphiea

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces