Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
[EVENT ORP] Heart and Hooves Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:16 am
Eyes widening a bit when he blew out both of their candles, a bit of the nerves that had been bubbling under the surface of her skin eased up and a shy smile crossed her face once more. She had been thinking that it had something to do with her mother, since she hadn't heard from the other aquatic since she'd left the darkness of the sea. Neither had she heard from either of her siblings she'd been looking for, but that didn't shock her since they'd basically turned their backs on she and her mother, and now her mother was doing the same. It hadn't been all that long, so the little blue flame had seemed to make some level of sense in that regard. Or maybe she was just so used to morbid given her bedtime stories had been about horror and panicked terror of war.

Gently she sat her candle down on the table beside his and nodded her head at his statement. Maybe it wasn't correct to call an Alicorn's ritual nonsense but Raripila had begun to believe that you could make your own path despite what life pitched at you. "And that ends that, fate reverted." She glanced upward at him and gently kicked at the snow beneath her hooves, marveling that he was so calm around so many others.

"I... lived in the dark for a long time with only one other. When I came up above the waves I promised myself to see something new, but.... at least this is different than the mixer last week. Someone told me there'd be flowers but, but they were a little different than I expected." A blush crossed her face and she reached up to tug at the bright red glow of her lure responding to that embarrassment. "M-my names Raripila." She wasn't so good with communication, which others had told her was a terrible thing, but introductions were a first step, right? While she'd never be a wallflower or comfortable around large groups like were at the festival at least one on one she could try to push past her nerves.

WC: 356

Nymphiea
Nervous girl tries!

RozeyBear generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image A festival seemed a decent enough place to chase away the boredom that seemed to cling around the young reindeer pony more often than not nowadays. Dancer donned one of her best dresses, similar to the one she'd worn to the nightclub not long ago and twisted her hair up onto an elegant chignon bun at the base of her skull. She'd even pinned small flowers in the mass of platinum blonde.

Though now, walking up the candle stand, she couldn't imagine why she'd gone through all this trouble. Okay, honestly, she'd done it because she enjoyed prettying herself up but other than that? No reason. She wasn't necessarily trying to impress anyone and if she did, then... Well, good for her.

Bright blue eyes blinked at the candle being slipped into her hooves and she was instructed to light it. She did as she was asked, laughing softly when the flame sparked to life as a brilliant shade of red. She stayed silent as it was explained that a red flame meant new love for the year and once she had stared at the dancing flame for long enough, she blew out the candle and thanked the pony at the stand.

As ridiculous as it seemed, she knew better than to shun a ritual of any sort.

Word Count: 218

Quote:
Dancer is open.

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Emalthya generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:42 am
User ImageSo this is Winter Bloom, thought Lalarit, rubbing his claws together. He may have a charm to keep the worst of the cold away, but he was a summer pony, and slightly reptilian, so the cold was not his friend, despite his extra fluff.

Lalarit had never had a significant other before. He had been too busy. But since he was trying some different things lately, he didn't see why he wouldn't like to try having a date.

He took a candle and lit it. He wondered if he believed in enchanted candles foretelling love. He decided he didn't but that it was fun to participate either way.

WC 108  
SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 am
Sunny Skies was now an officially full-fledged adult! In body. Not in mind. His mind certainly hadn't seemed to catch up with his growth spurt. Oh well, that just meant he was always looking at the bright side! He wasn't sure what to expect of this event, and had only been told that it was for "adult" ponies when he was a foal, but now that he was here, he could see what the fuss was all about! And when he approached for one of the candles, he got blue! His favorite color! Hooray! He didn't actually hear what the meaning of the color was, but the fact that it was blue meant that it was a-okay with him!

He wandered around a bit, trying to see if there were any games that he was interested in and seeing if any of his friends could be found, but alas, for him, he couldn't find any of them. It made him a bit sad, but if his current friends weren't here, then that meant that he could go out and find some NEW friends! Hooray!

((Sunny Skies is open for interaction))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 am
      tab He snorted at the comment of fate, although it wasn't ill-willed. He didn't care much for the tradition of candle lighting, especially when the Alicorn who represented it all seemed to hate the idea of the entire festival. He wondered what it was like to be an Alicorn; placed into a role that seemed far bigger than one ought to have. He remembered reading in school Alicorn's had to do their job or else they'd slowly begin to die. What logic was that? What was the point in forcing someone into a domain if they didn't enjoy it? For a moment, he glanced at Valentine, eyes narrowed as the Alicorn seemed busy handing out candles. Rough.

tab And then the other aquatic began talking, directing his attention to her. His head tilted, a short laugh escaping him. The mixer? That crock of s**t? Okay, maybe he was just grumpy, but Queeqeg had dragged him to that, too, and gotten absolutely hammered in the process, leaving Ishmael to drag him home and sleep on the hair dressers floor. He hadn't noticed her there. Maybe he would have liked to, he wondered. She was fairly quiet and seemed more agreeable than half the ponies he met there, although Dancer had been nice enough. Talkative, but nice, he supposed. His eyes watched her tug at the lure before he gave his own name.

tab "Ishmael," he offered, eyes dragging to note the festival stalls around them before returning his focus on her. "Were you at a singles mixer? With the loud music, flowers, and a lot of... glitter, for some reason?" A lot of glitter. It took him days to get it out of his hair. "I was there, too."

Hattaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 pm
To his credit he glossed over her explanation of where she'd come from originally, either understanding or just missing it and she was thrilled about that. For Raripila to explain much more than that would have made her flustered and her voice would have just been lost as she tried to tell the other she wasn't such an inexperienced fish.

She was, she was terribly inexperienced.

"Oh you were there as well? It was so very loud and I wasn't even sure what to do with the flower that they gave me, I ended up handing it over to an Alicorn... because I thought that was the point." Rari laughed nervously and looked down at her own hooves. "Turns out that was the wrong thing to do. I wish I'd bumped into you then, you're so much calmer than most of the ponies there were."

Did her heart just skip a beat when she admitted that she wished the larger stallion had bumped into her? But it was true! He was a very calm compared to how nervous she always was and seemed to think deeply before he answered anything. A blush settled over her face as she glanced back up at his glowing eyes and smiled gently. "What brings you up here? Did you come with a friend?" Raripila was always running off on her own little adventures by herself, as she hadn't quite gotten the chance to make too many friends since her arrival above surface. But at least she could count Aviary now as a friend, since the Alicorn had even commented so herself. So these little excursions were definitely worth her nerves!

WC: 276

Nymphiea

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:31 pm
SSBrosB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aviary decided to go to the festival because she knew a long time Alicorn would be there and she could see what its like being an established Alicorn was like.

She lit and snuffed out the candle she received as she started her time at the festival. She looked around and spotted a friend she hadn't seen since she was a foal.

"Sunny? Is that you?" She said cautiously as she approached.  
Abeno Seimei generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:32 pm
whoops forgot my roll!  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image Sunny had been wandering around the festival a bit, looking for any food or games that he could play! There didn't seem to be a whole lot of food besides sweets and while he liked cookies and candy still, his palette had changed since he was a foal, and he could no longer stuff himself silly with candy and still feel good afterwards. That had been an unfortunate discovery!

As he was looking at one of the scoring games for a plush, he though he heard his name being called and looked up and around him. It took him a moment to see his friend Aviary considering that his hair was blocking 95% of his vision. He waved his hoof at her and then trotted over. "Aviary! Where have you been! Though I guess it's not a surprise we haven't seen each other in a while." He looked at her, peering as much as he could through the fluff of hair that covered his eyes. "You look... different." He said, putting a hoof to his chin as he tried to figure out what it was.

"You changed your hair style didn't you! It looks good!" Sunny Skies, always the most observant one. Or maybe he should just get a mane-cut.

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:19 pm
SSBrosB

Aviary giggled. "Well, I did get it touched up recently..Your mane is as poofy and carefree as ever."

She actually found it a little refreshing that he wasn't freaking out over her being and Alicorn. It really helped her to relax. "I decided to check out the festival alone but now that I'm here.." She blushed. 'Would it be ok if I joined you?"

She had gotten a very favorable result on her candle. She can't help but be in the mood for strengthening a relationship.  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:55 pm
User Image Sunny beamed. "Thanks!" Though he didn't really do anything with his mane, which is why it looked the way it did, but he felt that it was a compliment all the same! When he heard her wanting to check out the festival alone he almost gasped. But he managed to instead focus on the rest of what she said. "Absolutely! I was looking around to see what types of games there were and some of the food, though so far I've seen a lot of sugary stuff. I haven't gotten to explore the whole thing though, so we can do it together!"

He pointed in the direction that he thought that the game booth he had been looking at before was located. "I was looking at that booth over there where you have to get some balls into a cup for some prizes. But there are others too!" This would be fun! One of his friends was here and they could wander around this place together!

Abeno Seimei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:00 pm
      tab Ishmael snorted at the flower confession, eyes flicking to the Alicorn of Love. Yeah, now that he thought about it, there was a lot of traditional gifting things to Alicorns. How dull. His ear flicked when she admitted she wished they had met at the mixer, eyes narrowing for a moment. Yeah, that would have been nice, actually...

tab And then she smiled at him. His mouth tightened, cheeks growing... warmer? He found that word floating back in his head; 'cute'. He glanced away before responding, focusing intently on a nearby game stall.

tab "I did," his voice was laced with irritation, a hint that his friend had brought him unwillingly. "He dragged me here without even letting me know this was the end goal. No warning." He paused, returning his gaze to her, eyes glowing under his long mane. ".... Although, I suppose I should return home with a trinket of some sort. I think that's how you're supposed to do festivals..." He glanced back at the gaming stalls, though crossing his features.

Hattaki

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:07 am
SSBrosB

"Oo! That would be fun!" She followed his lead towards the games. She tried keeping her head low as they walked along so that she didn't tower over him too much.

She eyed the prizes at the game tables. "Aww, the bird plushies are really cute!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:31 pm
User Image Sunny noticed that Aviary had gotten taller, but he didn't mind. Some ponies were taller, some were shorter! That's just the way it went! He managed to keep himself from bumping into the booth when they finally got there, and looked at the plushies that were available. "We can try and get one! Or I can try if you aren't good at it. But I can't say I'm too good at it either. But let's try to get one at least!" He said, putting a couple of bits on the table.

The operator of the booth then handed him a ball, and all he had to do was land it into one of the baskets. The smaller ones, which could win the plush, were barely big enough to catch the ball. But Sunny would aim for it anyway!

And so, he threw the ball using his nose!

One would say that he could have been great at playing the basket game. If he got a haircut.

Instead it sailed over way into the back, and bounced around a few times, before landing in one of the larger baskets. The vendor only chuckled. Sunny tried to see what had happened, but assumed that he didn't get it in, and grabbed another ball since he got 3 chances to make it.

Abeno Seimei

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:52 pm
SSBrosB

"I would love that...if we won one." Her eyes glittered. Aviary watched Sunny toss the ball and miss. Getting one of the larger baskets.

She clapped and cheered for her knightly Stallion anyways. I was ok if they didn't win one. She was having fun anyways.

twc 574

cashing in 3 points for this (sunny can win it if you want)
Quote:

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff