Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uranus had taken care of the two other men when he heard the front man scream. He snapped his head to see what was going on. When he heard the man insult Gaia his eyes flared up he calmly walked over t the mortal. "Foolish mortal." He growled. "I should strike you down where you stand, but alas my lovely woman Gaia has asked me not to shed any blood. Instead I'll break a few bones." He said menacingly. He picked the man up and proceeded to knock the man unconscious. "We must restrain ourselves love. If we were to go around smiting the humans I doubt even our magic together could keep the other gods from punishing us." He told her as he walked over to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:17 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Gaia blinked cooly,"I have seen them as well..", she measured,"After the ancient gods of our time came there was more in different regions that began to sprang up I wasn't sure if it were rumor but I assume it not", she told him,"Regardless once we have collected all the amulets we shall have our full powers and even those gods will fear us", she told him,"Actually we shall pay a visit to each of those gods and remind them of there place in the mortal realm", she told him,"I did not resurrect myself to have to be put back down by a bunch of other gods...", she then began to walk out and with that in mind she turned down the hall hearing people coming she ushered her and Uranus into another room locking and shutting the door,"We need to find cloaks to mask ourselves until I can lead us to Avalon", she told him,"Let us search for some here..", they were in a bedroom and she began to open the wardrobe to find they were already 2 there both were lords cloaks but she didn't mind the extra coverage it just draped lower on her,"We need to find a way to escape come", she told him going over to the window she seen they were on the second floor but right below this room was a small building and she turned to Uranus,'Do you believe we can jump that with these fragile bodies and live?", she asked..

[if your referring to the Egyptian and Norse gods I am assuming also lets leave 'God' because of my own personal reasons I rather he just not be involved in this whole lot or world]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Uranus followed Gaia through the building. He was quiet for the most part the only noise coming from him was his low growl as people were rushing their direction. When Gaia led them to a room and locked the door he donned his cloak and walked over to the window. The drop was a decent one, but he figured that they could make it without too many injuries if any at all. "We'll live, but if we land wrong we could end up with an injured leg." He told her. "If we want to get out quickly though it's really our only option, unless you can come up with a better plan." He told her as he looked back at the door to the room. He heard people running past it and down the hall. "We could slip out behind the humans if we act quickly enough, but we have to decide now if we're going to do that."

[I was actually talking about the other greek gods. I assumed they were still alive and ruling on mount Olympus, but we can go with that too I guess lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:34 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia blinked slowly deciding what would be the best course of action in a quick notion,"We shall slip through the castle now once they mortals are distracted we can get away from them...", she waited for there footsteps to falter and then she opened the door and headed down the opposite direction in hopes to reach the lower floor she heard the exclaimed excitement as they found there master lying unconscious on the floor as he told him,"I fear these weaks bodies are going to be an issue... I hope after the first amulet we shall feel some kind of strength return to us", she told him, as they fled down the stone stairs she reached the bottom slowly only to find the hallway crawling with persons... she blinked slowly turning to Uranus,"We must find a distraction..", she told him quietly,"If not we shall not be clear and the others will be descending soon...", she turned toward an open window it seemed if they were careful they could slip out undetected but they were going to have to start something crazy...she slipped off the hood and handed it to Uranus,"Stay here wait for my signal", she told him walking out she approached the men who were loafing int he hallway and began to command them,"What are you doing standing here?", she demands as the men looked at one another confused,"We are at guard Milady..?", said one before she shook her head rather angrily,"There is an intruder on the premises he wears a green shirt and dark pants he has stolen something from me", she informed them watching as she seen a man of that description whistling as he passed by the door near the entrance she gasped and pointed,"There he is after him!", the guards turned and seen the man raced after him seizing him for question as she turned to open the window on that floor and motioned for uranus to jump out as she slipped out next landing in his arms before she found her footing once more she doned the hood and then told him quickly,"Come we must be clever and cunning", she told him racing toward the garden of the estate..

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Uranus followed her and watched her closely. He never was good with talking things out, but he had a sharp mind in this new body and later when they had the chance he would try to see what kind of things this boy had done in his past. He listened as Gaia came up with a distraction and quickly jumped through the open window. He landed and looked up to see Gaia falling down to him. He caught her and gave her a quick kiss before putting her down. "This time if you'll follow me I can get us out of here." He told her as he rushed in front of her. They made it to the garden and saw a few people standing about.
He ducked behind a few plants and started looking around. He spotted a low wall on the other side of the garden. He pulled his hood up to cover his face.
"With this hood they should think I'm a noble so while I distract them I need you to make it over the wall on the other side." He told her as he stood up. "Hello there fair people. Might one of you be a botanist by any chance?" He asked in William's voice as he moved closer to the people.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia nodded in agreement as she made her way to the wall she watched Uranus take the lead knowing he was better with direction because of his power over the sky and winds. She climbed over and waited on the other side crouching low to keep out of sight, she listened in to make sure he would be alright her heart pounding the mortals were very clever in this day and age so she feared he would be caught out if he wasn't careful....

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus walked up to the group of men. "Perhaps you could help me pick out some flowers for my wife." He told them. "Or did my friend give me the wrong address for the flower shop?" He asked. He walked past them towards the wall. "You see my wife's birthday is coming up and I would love to get her some nice flowers to celebrate." He told them before he turned to face them. They all looked at him oddly before walking towards him.
He smirked under his hood before throwing his cloak in their faces and jumping over the wall. He grabbed Gaia's hand and started running down the street. "We can get out of the city this way." He told her quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:08 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia took everything in consideration hearing him talk to the mortals with the strange dialect of william only for him to jump over the wall and take up her hand she raced along with him as she told him,"We need to seek out Avalon you know this place shrouded in Englands deepest forest under the protection of an ancient magic... we reach this we shall grab the Exsclabar from the lady of the lake", she told him rushing through the streets they seemed suspicious and as they rounded a corner she threw off her hood and then turned to hand it to Uranus,"Quickly", she told him,"We must keep you under cover a gentleman with a cloak is more likely than a lady", she explained as they came out of the ally with the intruders gone she took up his arm as she told him,"I can sense the forest nearby it was fortunate for us to have lived in these bodies than those of another where there isn't an amulet", she said slowly pondering upon this.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus put the cloak on after they stopped running. "I can sense the amulet as well. We need to get to it before Zeus and the others find out where we're going." He told her as he started walking in the direction of the forest. He didn't know why, but it felt like he was missing something. He pondered on this as they walked through the streets.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:12 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia blinked slowly as she laughed at his response about the greek gods,"You mean those foolish little gods? They were nothing compared to us titans in strength or power and don't worry about them my darling", she told him in a soothing nature,"I cursed them years ago they have long been dead".she told him blinking as they gathered into the woods outside of town,"It is nice to be one with my self once more...", she breathed feeling the trees,"To think this used to be all of the gods and now it goes to waste with humans..", she sighed,"So much has happened since the dawn of time..", she breathed.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus stopped walking when Gaia told him about the gods. "You managed to kill the old gods?" He asked her in amazement. "Do you think they were reborn like we were then?" He added before shrugging it off.
He would have time to think about that later. Right now he and Gaia had to focus on the amulets. "So do you know where the amulet is hidden in this forest my darling sister?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:29 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia scoffed at his comment seeing as he thought she was not as powerful,"I was the mother of the gods", she commented,"I created the titans and I thus created the gods", she then let out a soft laugh at his comment,"Uranus don't be such a tease..", she complied,"We are married there is no need to call me by that name", she chided him,"Just remember you are the direction to this mission we shall head north east in the forest and upon that we shall encounter the amulets", she told him,"Until we recieve our first amulet our powers are not here", she confessed,"So we must proceed with caution", she then asked,"Did you grab the mortal weapon?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

"And here I was thinking you enjoyed me using that name."
He joked with a chuckle. He then got serious as she mentioned the amulet.
"Yes I have the sword that you gave me back in the room." He told her as he closed his eyes. He turned in a circle and stopped suddenly. "North east is this way. We should hurry. Even a little bit of power is better than none at all." He said as he took off running in the direction that Gaia told him to go.
He weaved through trees and under branches as he ran through the forest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:07 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia followed suit but it wasn't very long until she became out of breathe and called out to Uranus,"Stop we must take rest",she begged him settling herself upon the forest floor as she caught up with her breathe,"This mortal body is so weak it is as if she never knew work a day in her life...", she blinked slowly regaining her breathe she would find it a waste to have to be reincarnated and old enough to walk once more,"We must be careful and take time my darling... If we break these bodies before we receive magic then we shall have to wait again for us to be reincarnated again", she explained to him.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Uranus sat beside Gaia on the ground. "This body is handling it fairly well for the most part. It's as if this William person had been training himself for the day I would take his body." He told her with a small smile.
He knew that was impossible, but it was nice to think that his vessel was doing this for his sake. He then looked over at Gaia and kissed her forehead. "Just let me know when you're ready to continue my love."

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff