Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:45 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mary Hamilton

Mary found herself blinking slowly as he snatched up her hand and they began to run,"Why..?", she turned back to see some people chasing them and out of fear she kept up with William as he began to maneuver them through the streets like it was nothing they finally came to a pair of stairs well hidden from view as she lowered her breathing even after the run she remained silent and closed her eyes hoping that they would go away like some monsters in a nightmare.... What seemed like an eternity she felt him pull her up seeing as it was safe once more she let out a sigh of relief,"Who were they?", she asked gazing up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

William looked her in the eyes after helping her up. "I don't know, but it seemed like they were after you for some reason. What I would like to know is how they knew we would be here." He told her as he hugged her.
He then took her hand once more and started leading her back to the main road. "But now that they are gone we can get back to looking for that fortune teller." He told her with a smile. "We'll just have to be careful not to run into those guys again."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:00 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary was worried that her father had sent a search party to find her.. since she never showed up for her wedding.. and with that being said and done she felt more than happy and warmed by his touch as he hugged her and she smiled up at him with a light blush as she took up his hand and nodded,"Yes... I think that would be a good idea", she concluded,"Maybe my father is searching for me we must be cautious"..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

William smiled down at her as she took his hand. "If your father is looking for you he would have to go through me to get to you." He told her confidently. He started leading her back through the streets towards the fortune teller. It wasn't long before they were almost at the main.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:56 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

She smiled at his confidence,"Well I'm sure you will", she told him with a smile they were making there way back to the main entrance, and with that being in place she found the tent with the fortune teller the woman greeted them,"Good evening come in..", she looked at them oddly as they both sat down on pillars down next to her,"We have come to have our fates read", she explained she seen the woman hesitate,"Please...", she dropped the sack of gold onto the table and the woman sighed slowly and shook her head,"I can tell you now.. it will be a very large shock.. but I pray that you will not harm me after wards", she concluded. As mary looked at william oddly,"We shall not...", she said oddly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 am
GuenivereOrion

William gave the old lady a weird look. "Why would you think that we would harm you?" He asked her. He looked around and saw no signs of any mishaps she may have had in the past. "Whatever the reason I can assure you that this dazzling girl and I mean you no harm in any way." He told her with a smile. "I will tell you why we wish to have our fates read if that will calm your nerves any."  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:15 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

The older woman sighed as she demanded there hands,"Let me see..", she tried to word this slowly so they wouldn't be so shocked,"You were both lovers in a past life...", she replied slowly tracing the lines on there hands,"You both were great beings... something of another world... another time and place... your past lives were ancient", she agreed,"But it seems its far greater than this...", she concluded,"Your past lives you both made huge mistakes that changed your future and this one...", she eyed Mary closely as the girl felt awkward,"Cast some kind of magic spell...", she remarked. Mary blinked slowly as she said,"What me? I dont know magic", she argued the woman cackled,"Your past life was the beginning of magic and all that was known as earth today look into the crystal children see who you originally was...", she waved her hands over the magic crystal and mary leaned forward as she seen the massive earth woman from before and she gasped,"She has been in my dreams..", she said glancing up the woman was gone if William had looked in the glass it seems he would have seen the sight of uranus..,"What does this all mean?", she said but before she could get an answer from william they were both ambushed and she let out a shriek and the world went dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

William let out a grunt of pain as he was shoved forward. "What the hell?" He asked as he turned to see a group of men with Mary slung over one of their shoulders. "b*****d put her down!" He demanded. The men all grinned before a big muscular guy walked up and hit him in the forehead with the hilt of his sword. The world went dark for William after that. He had a dream about himself once more. "I see you know the truth about who I am now do you not?" The other him asked. William nodded. "You or rather I am the god Uranus, but why did we decide to become mortals?" William asked.
Before he could get an answer though he was woken up by water being poured on his head.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:29 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

In her dream mary began to fall in an endless darkness but then she was caught by a warm hand and she turned to face the titaness gaia who smiled at her and placed her upon the ground she then transformed into marys form walking forward as she spoke her voice loud and clear,"It is time my dear..", she seen the mortal tremble and she hugged her,"Your vessel is great you and william will live in your own paradise a world within me and Uranus's hearts were you can see our lives but for now I shall commence to taking over your body.. It is time for my resurrection and the resurrection of my love to begin", she concluded. Mary felt a sense of warmth wash over her and before she knew it she was on a beach and within that beach she stared in the distance she could see William and her heart swelled she began to race to him...
Back in the normal world Gaia opened her eyes and they were a swirling mist of grey,blue,green, and brown. She blinked slowly as the women in the chamber were speaking,"Mary!!", claimed a woman as she approached gaia helping her sit up,"You were kidnapped by that rogue and we thought your husband was going to have a fit but he is a kind soul and brought about capturing such evil man he is going to be tortured and hung for his actions", the woman confessed as gaia blinked slowly as she then replied in mary's sweet voice manipulating the woman,"But.. Mother he has tooken something from me I wish to see him before he is tortured", she concluded she began to walk toward the door an air of authority as the women looked oddly obdient,"Oh dear!! you can't!", her mother said pushing her towards the bed,"We have to examine to make sure you are a virgin!", she concluded but gaia took up the womans hand and gazed into her eyes,"I must see the man who was my captor..", she spoke and her intense stair caused Mary's mother to tremble as she said,"Who are you...", she stepped back as Gaia moved forward into the room and turned to the maid snapping her finger,"Show me the man who lay claim to me", she demands as the girl to startled and scared raced down the hall showing her the room in which they would have uranus. The maid burst through the doors as the men turned who were about to torture william as they gazed at the girl in the doorway... but she was a thundering woman with strange exotic and fiery eyes that commanded respect and would take non the less as she stepped into the room they all sensed a horrible dread in there stomach as she stepped forward and gazed at William. She then commanded all in the room,"Leave!", they all shuffled out as her gaze pentrated Williams,"Do you know who I am?", she asks as she hears the door shut.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

William slowly blinked the blurriness out of his eyes as he heard a strange yet familiar voice talk to him. He then looked Mary in the eyes. "You may sound different, but you're Mary. How could I ever forget that?" He asked her with a small grin on his face. He then looked down at the ground.
"It's too bad I won't get to see how being a god feels though. I'm supposed to die today." He told her. He then chuckled to himself. "Now that I think about it. That whole dream wasn't real was it?" He asked as he looked into her eyes once more. "At least I'll die knowing I found out what being in love feels like." He added softly.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:53 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Gaia leaned down smiling in amusement from his words as she let out a soft chuckle,"Ah yes you are indeed connected to my darling... It seems so long now..", she said tenderly stroking his face in such a loving gesture,"You will be with your love soon enough William go to her..", she leaned forward her lips meeting his as when there lips touched inside of his mind the waves crashed sending William to the beach to see a running Mary heading to him,"William! William!!", she breathed happily. Though when this man opened his eye she would see her darling Uranus and her own gaze filtered to gaze upon him as she said,"My darling.. the centuries have kept us torn apart for what has been ages... my love for you is undying and yet we acted so foolish in our past lives..", she breathed she sat up and took up a knife from the weapons rack in the room and she cut the bounds from him and dropped the knife fling herself into his arms,"Our love has journey so far... the years have been mere seconds to a god...", she breathed,"I wish I had been able to be with you longer my love..", she blinked gazing up into uranus's eyes,"Uranus", she spoke his name like enraptured woman madly in love, as she clung to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

William heard the waves and his name being called. His eyes were glazed over he was deeper in his own mind at this point. He opened his eyes to see the vision of himself smiling like a goofy kid in love. "Well kid it took you long enough to get here, but I have to say it's been worth the wait. I'll finally get to be with the love of my life again. You see boy I'm the god Uranus, and as of today your body will be mine, but worry not. While I live my life with Gaia you will live peacefully on the beach with that woman Mary." He told William.
"Go to her now young man. It's not proper to keep a lady waiting."
He added as he gently pushed William. William woke up to see the waves, and to see Mary running to him. He smiled brightly and started running to her as well. Meanwhile back in the real world Uranus opened his eyes. He was staring into the eyes of Gaia, and he once again smiled a goofy smile. "It's nice to see you again my love." He told her as she cut the binds around his wrists. "The years have been so kind to you." He added as she flung herself into his arms. He held her tightly. "We shall never have to be apart again. I can promise you that."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:55 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia

Gaia smiled at the sound of her once loved Uranus and she nodded slowly,"Yes from this day forward our legacy begins once more but this time..", she said releasing him,"We shall proceed of doing it right", she concluded she heard pounding at the door as men outside and a man said,"Mary! Mary! this is your soon to be wed come out this instance!", the man bellows as gaia turns to the door,"It seems we will have to play safe for the time being my darling we have no powers until we collect 12 amulets they are scattered about the world", she told him,"Once they have been collected we can stage them once more for our growing children and rebuild Olympus to be ours but first...", she handed him a sword and took up the knife,"I will have to conclude to make this man bend to our will", she told him turning to uranus she lowered her gaze,"We shall not kill any mortals unless we need to..", she concluded,"Its still a harsh world but this one is beginning to have mortality to it and I believe that is what will set us different from our past lives", she concluded. She then turned to the door and her voice was soft like mary's as she called out,"My Lord fear not for I am well it seems the captor is not giving me my item... please come in and persuade him like wise", she turned to Uranus and turning her gaze to the chair over in the corner she nodded for him to grab it and motioned for him to stand behind the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Uranus nodded to her his golden eyes sparkling as his love devised a devious plan. He slowly walked to behind the door being careful not to make a sound. He readied himself as he grabbed the chair. If she didn't want these men dead than he shall honor her request. Especially since this body could not command the powers he once did.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Gaia

Gaia waited patiently on the other side of the door while she watched a rather dainty looking fellow with a large nose and a preposterous mustache came through the door followed by 2 men,"Mary! where is the scoundrel I shall have him whipped", he concluded as gaia stood there amused,"Wait he is gone!", he concluded shoving her to the size as gaia seized the mens wrist and twisted it rather harshly hearing a high pitch squeal come from the man,"how dare you mortal...", she seethed, as she was sure Uranus had already knocked out the first two men,"You dare to shove aside a goddess", her eyes blazed as she seen the man reply rather pathetically,"But Mary... your just beautiful your no...t..", gaia released him as she watched Uranus take care of him rather slowly she cooled her head,"I fear.. even though I say no bloodshed... it seems that even we shall both have a hard time not punishing those who defy us..", she replied quietly. .  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff