Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William woke up and immediately noticed the mist. "Does this have something to do with that dream?" He asked softly as he got up. He started packing up all of the things the two of them would need on the trip to the city. He even made sure to spread all of the evidence of their camping there.
After he was done he looked over to the river to see Mary washing her face.
"Are you ready to head out Mary?" He called out to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:14 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary looked up and nodded as she said,"I can carry something small if you need help", she offered,"Im not very physically strong", she told him, though she didn't seem to mind it she liked watching william carrying all that stuff it was rather masculine of him and her eyes inquired to gaze upon him in adoration while she did watch him,"I will have to sell my gown at a shop in town.. or we will be caught out", she explained,"I suppose something darker will do.. its not common to wear darker colors until a woman has been deflowered but it will deture unwanted attention", she told him. As she then turned,"I hope I have enough left over to see the fortune teller..", she observed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

"If you're worried about your clothes I have a formal garment that was brought from the east. They say it's meant to be worn by men and women alike. It's not too colorful, so if people aren't paying attention you shouldn't stand out too much." William told her. He put his pack down and rummaged through it for a few minutes. When he finally found the article of clothing he was looking for he handed it to Mary. "This way if you still want to sell the dress you can, and you don't have to worry about the fortune teller."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:43 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary blinked slowly as she took up the garment of clothing and nodded her thanks,"I appreciate this", she said turning to go into the misty woods alone so she may dress in privacy... she came back and handed him the dress,"WE keep this safe for now it will be worth several gold pieces", she told him,"A small fortune was spent on the gown it should be worth nearly the same if we go to the right shop", she explained. She then braid her long golden hair into a tight braid and finding some twine on the ground bound the ends so she looked more like a peasant woman,"Alright lets get going".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

William watched as she went to the woods to change. He waited until she got back and handed him her dress. She sounded like she was ordering him around in a way. He smirked and did an over-exaggerated bow.
"Your wish is my command mi'lady." He told her as he carefully packed away the dress. He noticed her braid her hair and couldn't help, but to smile.
"Somehow I just knew you would look dazzling in that outfit." He told her before leaving with her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:50 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary turned to him smirking,"You seem to have been excited to hand this over to see me in", she replied,"What is this teasing of playfulness anyways", she asked,"Being a stranger to me yet you are playing witty comments at my stead? It seems you are rather intrigued with a strange woman if I am understood", she commented, giving him a sideways seductive gaze,"Neither the less it would prove I fear to stand out so I hope non will notice us when we enter the big city", she explained.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Can't a man try to capture the heart of a fair lady he happened upon?" He teased. "Besides you're one to talk Mary. You have been stealing glances at me since we met." He added with a smirk. "As for standing out I would not worry about that. The big city is a crowded place we could be wearing bright colors and nobody would notice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:04 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary gave a soft laugh at his comment,"Your right I have been though you probalby think me a bold maiden to be looking at a man who was orignally my captor but now I find our situation whatever it is I a most comfortable with", she concluded,"I feel as if our fates being tied is a clue to things besides...", she stopped for a moment and blinked at william,"William...", she said,"Have you had any strange dreams since you met me?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

William looked at her for a moment. "So you've had them as well?" He asked her. He sighed softly and rubbed the back of his head as he looked down at the ground. "Yes I have had a weird dream about some cloud creature who turned to a human who looked exactly like myself." He told her.
"I told myself to seek out the prophet of the big city, and that the answers I seek will be there." He told her

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary's eyes widened as she said,'I've had a simliar dream to!! and she said the same exact thing except she was a woman and she was made of earth and grass and she turned into me of course..", said mary rather excited,"We have to hurry to the big city I'm sure that means are fates are intertwined I don't know how but I know its going to be good for us to go!", and she snatched up his hand and raced forward hoping they make it there faster if they began to run..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

William laughed at Mary's antics. "Calm down Mary. The city isn't going anywhere." He told her. Despite saying that he rushed forward with her. No matter what happened since he has been with her he keeps finding himself going along with it, and he didn't see that changing anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

They entered the city not to long after there conversation and him telling her to slow even though they both pushed forward rather hurriedly, soon they were in the bustling city and mary's eyes transpired into awe at the sight,"Its so wonderful!", she confessed spinning around in circles as she let out a sigh of happiness she then turned her attention to William ushering for him to follow it wasn't long they found the dress shop she was searching for that she turned to him at the door,"I'll only be a moment", she promised asking for the dress as he handed it over,"Stay right here", she smiled heading inside to bargain with the owner.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

William stood outside of the store. He was watching as people walked by and thinking about the dream he and Mary had. He then started noticing people watching him. He narrowed his eyes and waited to see if they were going to make a move, but they kept their distance from him. He would have to see if they were after him or if they were here for Mary. He didn't know how they noticed the girl to begin with or how they knew they would be in this city of all places.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:30 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary was in the store only for a few minutes but she managed to get a good sack of gold out of the merchant for the dress and she returned to tell william"I made a very fair trade on that gown now lets try to find a fortune teller I heard the shop keeper say that we could find one across that way", she pointed across the way to where they would see such a person in a tent.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

William grabbed her hand as he saw the men start to make a move.
"Sorry Mary, but the fortune teller is going to have to wait. We need to get away from here right now." He told her urgently. He dragged her down a crowded street. They headed east to begin with. He took them through a marketplace where he hoped that the guys would lose them, but to no avail.
He had to do something. That's when he got a mad idea that may just work.
He went through some back streets turning almost constantly. The labyrinthine layout of the houses was working to his advantage now. After about five minutes of running he pulled Mary into an alley and ducked behind a set of stairs. He put his finger to his lip to signal for her to stay quiet.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff