Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love story of Uranus and Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:36 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mary Hamilton

Mary found herself feeling rather warmed by the earth as William offered his hand she blinked up and took it the pain from earlier in her chest having disappeared,"I am fine..", she said quietly gazing back at him as she felt light headed and leaned on his arm for support,"Do you feel strange... William... I haven't felt this odd ever in my life and such pain I felt when we were nearly attacked it was as if.. I had encountered something similar in another life..", she explained. Feeling her sense rather hazy,"Is there a way to set up camp...?", she inquired gazing at the river and its flow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

William looked at her. "I can't say that I have unfortunately."
He told her. He looked around to make sure nobody else was following them.
"I can set up a camp for us. I need you to relax. We don't know what happened to you just yet." He told her as he ran around gathering things to build a tent with.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:57 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary blinked slowly and smiled as she seen him run about the place to prepare for them a camp...,"So odd when we were attacked I think I was the most calmed but at the sight of you I was even calmer isn't this strange...", she said fingering the grass below her hand in a suggestive manner while her eyes slide lazily to watch the grass spring from her fingertips,"I dont....", she felt oddly light headed as well still and she found herself growning tired as she yawned and stretched laying herself out onto the earth as she found herself already sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:38 am
GuenivereOrion

William rushed around gathering stuff, but he was still listening to Mary talk. "I do know that when I saw you the world seemed to stop. It seems weird to me that I feel like I already know you." He told her before he looked over and saw her sleeping. He smiled and walked over to her. He took off his coat bundled it up and placed it under her head. "Sleep well darling." He told her.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:44 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary found herself sleeping and then her eyes widened as they opened she found herself staring at a vast field and there were 2 massive figures a male made of clouds and a females made of earth and grass and they were embracing one another. Then they both turned to her as if she were a mere ant and they chuckled at her sight and there voices were loud and booming they spoke a strange language other than English and it caused Mary's head to hurt but she felt immense power from both and she was scared and trembled at there sight until she woke up in a cold sweat it was night and a fire was lit and William was sitting next to her prodding at the fire,"Such strange dream...", she concluded feeling cold she gathered the coat to her and shivered..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Ah you're awake. I trust you slept well." He said with a smile as he pulled a fish off of the fire. "You were out for quite a long time."
He added. "If you are hungry we have fresh fish cooked on the fire and we have some forest fruits I gathered earlier."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:56 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary blinked slowly as her mind gathered and she nodded slowly,"Yes I would like some fish..", she reached out and gathered up the fish and began to eat on it while she felt herself warming she handed him back hos coat,"Sorry for keeping it for so long", she told him eating her fish slowly,"I just.. was very cold", she replied blinking at the fire her gaze became slightly transquired as if she was fixated on the whole thing,"I don't know much about you william what are you anyways a highway man?", she asked as she blinked to look over at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:18 am
GuenivereOrion

William smiled as she ate the fish. He then grabbed his coat and put it back on. "Think nothing of it. I was happy to let you use it." He told her.
The she asked her question and he stiffened slightly. "Some would call me that I suppose. Other would call me a hero. It really depends on which side you look at it from. You see I take the money I get from doing this detestable job, and use it to help rebuild a small village not too far down the river. I used to live there when I was young, and the people there were like a family to me. I would always lie to them about where I get the money, but I know they all hear the rumors about the gang I traveled with." He explained to her. "What about you? What is your story?"

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary nodded slowly as she listened to his story intently her gaze upon his face the whole time she smiled at his story,"Well at least your heart was in the right place", she said,"Though its not rightly fair to steal from others", she concluded with a slight scold. She sighed,"You can say that I am a nobleman's daughter I was being tooken to marry a man i barely know and was inspected of this from a very young age Its your typical story for a woman of my position", she told him throwing her stick in the fire watching it burn,"I suppose our fates mingling saved me from being married which Its late for my age", she concluded,"Father thought it be best if I was at least closer to 18 years of age there was less risk of me dying in childbirth", she concluded,"My eldest sister married at 14 and died after giving birth to her second child a boy", she told him,"I suppose it would have been worse though if you weren't so nice... I could have been raped to", she concluded blinking at the flames,"I was told once.. I would bear many children my mother.. she... took me to a fortune teller..", she stopped in mid sentence and turned to William with wide eyes,"Do you know a fortune teller? I think it would be best to ask her about our strange fate", she concluded..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 am
GuenivereOrion

William watched her as he listened to her story. He shook his head at some of the things expected of her. "That is a good possibility. I have seen those men do some fairly horrible things to women on that road." He told her.
"As for the fortuneteller, I am sad to say that I do not know of any myself. Being from a poor village we never had things such as that. All of us just thought that we would suffer through life until the time came for us to die."
He told her. "Is there one that you know of?" He asked.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary shook her head slowly,"I'm afraid not...", she told him sadly,"But I think we may be able to find one in the grand city I think we should head there tomorrow It will give us a lead on what to do next since I have no interest in returning home... My parents will have you arrested and hung and I'll still be forced into an unwanted marriage we are both on the run now", she concluded with a smile,"I think I don't mind that though...", she told him playfully kicking his foot while she turned to gaze at the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:02 am
GuenivereOrion

William nodded to her. "It would definitely not do to be hanged.
It seems bad for my health."
He told her. "Then try to get some rest again Mary. We will set off for the city tomorrow morning. If we can find what we're looking for there then maybe we can find the answers we need." He told her as he put the fire out. He took off his coat once more and handed it to her.
"You know, in case you get cold." He said before lying down on the ground and looking up at the sky.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:08 am
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary blinked smiling as she took up the jacket and told him,"Goodnight..", before laying down and sleeping once more. This time her dream took her to a beautiful forested garden and she didn't know it was an ancient garden but there were Nymphs and Dryads in her dream and she seemed okay to see them and then she noted a woman then she seen the woman from before the massive figure of a woman made of earth and grass but she transformed and before her stood Mary an exact replica and the dryads and Nymphs re joyed to see her and she cradled them everyone one and kissed there heads and said,"Blessed are my children I am glad you exist to be with me", she then turned her gaze onto mary and her eyes changed as if the very planet was within them and she spoke,"Go to the human prophet and there she will tell you of your past... keeping seeking answers and you shall find them".... then the whole warpd reality of the dream sucked into a dark whole and she blinked awake of dawn the next morning..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Goodnight Mary." William told her. he rolled over and fell asleep quickly. In his dreams he was high in the sky. He was sitting on a cloud overlooking a sea of clouds. In the distance a figure that seemed to be made of clouds looked down on him. "If you keep on your path you will find what you seek. The prophet of the big city will lead the way, but for now you need to keep the girl close. Protect her for she is important" The figure said before reaching over to William. He started falling from the sky only to land safely on the ground. The cloud like man changed before his eyes and there stood a vision of himself. "All will make sense in time." He said before the world vanished into darkness and he awoke.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:24 pm
SilverthorneKitsune

Mary Hamilton

Mary sat up the next morning as she blinked looking at the misty morn she seen that there fruit from last night had not been tooken by the animals and so she began to eat on it while she waited for William to gather up, upon doing this she walked over to the spring kneeling down she cupped the water only to splash it onto her face hoping to cool and wake herself better,"Such an odd dream again..", she whispered to herself she stood up and blinked across the river deer were grazing and they would stand to look at her until she had caught there eye non had done anything really but now they all stood in attention and bowed to her she blinked slowly very confused by the odd nature of these animals as there heads remained bowed she left the river to return to there camp.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff