[PRP] TBD (Soren/Divya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since the chaos that struck the lands, Soren found himself out and about more. While he would normally stick by his mother's side, helping her, his duties as council were taken precedent. He was making sure others had what they need, and using his ability to help any near the border who might've been caught in the crossfire of the gods.

There was also the problem with his brother. He had disappeared, and much to the distress of his mother, Soren couldn't locate him. Where Kanoro had gone was a mystery that Soren couldn't continue to focus on. Kanoro was family, yes, but there were others here, now, that he could help. One day he would search for his missing brother, but that wasn't today.

The pale lion's gazed towards the sky. A low sigh left his maw. Finally things seemed to be dying down. The Pridelands were returning to their normal state. (As normal as one could get after the events that happened). He was finding time to breathe.

The lighter male headed towards the pride's main water source. Oh how he wished for a nice rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:49 pm
KasaiLoki
(( SORRY THIS IS SO LATE AND SO TERRIBLE ;; ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Things had felt tense lately, and Divya had seen the concern wash over those around her. So many had spoken to her about her thoughts about everything that was happening, but Divya couldn't make herself pick a side. She wasn't one to be swept up in hysteria, but it had really made her think. It had also made her stick more towards the heart of the Pridelands, rather than the edges that she used to frequent.

Today she walked towards the watering hole, her eyes glancing around cautiously as she went. It was odd being in this crowded of an area, but she was hoping to run into some friendly faces.

Polette
Crew

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:28 pm
Polette
Please don't apologize! I am also super later ;o;

Lowering his head to drink, Soren lapped up some of the water before a familiar scent entered his nostrils. His big, brown eyes glanced up, spotting the female he had met just before the chaos snared the Pridelands in its grasp.

"Divya?" The council member called out. He knew death consumed a lot of the Pridelands that fateful day, and he wouldn't be lying if had thought this female had succumbed during the time as well. After all, he hadn't seen her! "You're okay!" Was that a slight tinge of worry behind his voice. The council member approached the female with a smile on his maw. "At least you seem okay. Did you uh...fare well in all the...well you know?" How touchy of a subject would this be with Divya. Soren didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:10 pm
KasaiLoki

Divya's ears perked and swiveled at the sound of her name. Her eyes quickly followed, drawing in on a pale figure that she knew. "Soren?" She smiled, and it crept up to her eyes.

"I am, I'm alright. Only my mind was shaken, but the rest of me is fine." It had been such a hectic and trying time, and she knew she was lucky to have come out of the whole ordeal entirely unscathed. Seeing others suffer had been hard, and she'd worried about those she knew. Even with Soren at times, she wondered how he had fared and at times feared the worst.

"How...have you been through everything?" She didn't want to dwell too much on those darker times, but she did want to make sure he'd come out alright.

Polette
Crew

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces