Welcome to Gaia! ::

KitKatz Anonymous

Back to Guilds

This is a mixture between role-playing and a place to vent..depending on what you need or want. 

Tags: roleplaying, enjoyable, open, active 

Reply KitKatz Anonymous
Nerdy/Knight~ Private Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What format of roleplay do you want to use?
  * or ~ for actions; and " " for speaking
  basic sentence structure
  pictograms XD
View Results

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:44 am
(I want the scyth!!!!!!)

-seras thought about it a moment than nodded- "yeh my cave isnt but a 10 min swim from the opening" -looking over the parchment with Magda thinking over the legs- "i think im ready, once cant kill a mermaid, right?!?" -tapping her bag making sure everything was still there- "it would be a waist of a swim not to finish it" -Seras said with a smile-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:40 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda nodded and smiled- true, though I don't want to sugar coat it, the change is going to hurt like nothing you have felt before.
-Magda let her eyes scan the surface of the water, searching for any sign of her uncle's hench-fish- Is it possible to get to your cave on foot? Or is water the only passage?  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:20 pm
-Seras nodded when Magda told her it would hurt a lot. She only thought about it a few times how she could take the pain, remebering that shes almost lost her tail fin a few times and if she can live through that pain she was sure of her self that she would grit her teeth or bite on something to get through the pain- "um since ive never tried to get through on land, im not sure if there is. But i believe ive seen an opening down that way" -pointing left down way- "its not too far, should be hidden by twin trees that share a blueberry bush undernieth. You cant miss it the flowers on the trees are beath taking. Ive only seen them from the cave"  
KitKatz Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff