Welcome to Gaia! ::

KitKatz Anonymous

Back to Guilds

This is a mixture between role-playing and a place to vent..depending on what you need or want. 

Tags: roleplaying, enjoyable, open, active 

Reply KitKatz Anonymous
Nerdy/Knight~ Private Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What format of roleplay do you want to use?
  * or ~ for actions; and " " for speaking
  basic sentence structure
  pictograms XD
View Results

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:28 pm
-seras found the squid in his cave sleeping as it was finally dark and the skelton of the fish he just finished- *alright now the last time i saw you, you tried to kill me now i will get you* -she tought to herself as she reached into the bag outter pocket where her dagger was held. Holding it over her hand she ready to attack, with a small vile in her left hand ready to gather the ink. something startled the squid and jetted out of its cave leaving a line of ink behind him. It blinded seras for a moment but quickly she gathered some ink and bolted to higher waters. The moon was covered behind some clouds, the waves her high, a shooting star shot through the sky-

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/MC-FM-646.png  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:42 am
Dravinknight

-After about a days hike, Magda headed towards what she found out to be a huge assortment of land coral (trees), during the day she could not see the fire light, but she followed huge clouds of smoke, and at night she followed the direction of the light.- "Damn this heat!"
-she cursed as she ducked in and out of the shadows, life underwater had not prepared her for the sun on land. When she stopped to rest Magda would practice the small number of spells her mother had left to her. As the sun finally went down under the horizon, she saw a shooting star in the distance.-  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm
-thanking her lucky stars that the squid didnt see her or attack she began to swim back to the island her new friend was at, again after getting out of the idian ocean she called for a friend to swim with her to pass the time. They took the short way around this time to get back in time for sun rise on the nxt the day-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm
Dravinknight

-When Magda neared the light that night, she was surprised to see that there was no one around. The sun had long since set and the chill of the night was beginning to set in. Yet the fire was already lit, a small shelter had been set up just inside the treeline, but there was no sign of life otherwise. Without much caution, Magda fell to her knees and reached for some grilled seaweed that had been set by the fire, it crunched in her mouth in a way that did not happen underwater, and she rather enjoyed it.-  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 pm
-took Seras until sunrise to reach the beach side that she met Magda. Finding a rock tall enough out of the water to call for her. Blowing into a counch shell, letting out a song only another siren could hear-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:06 pm
Dravinknight

-The sun rose on the horizon, and Magda looked around at the small encampment she had come across. Whom ever set it up had not returned that night and Magda had made use of the shelter, food, and fresh water. In the distance she could hear the conch signalling the return of her new friend. With the sun up and food in her belly, Magda noticed that she had infact been walking circles for quiet some time before she had taken the time to rest, so the beach we was not as far off as she had initially thought. Quickly, to not make Seras wait too long, she hurried to the water's edge-  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 pm
-diving back into the water and swimming to beach side to meet Magda. As she set herself up on the beach side, the waves still rolling over her tail keeping it wet. Seras decided to unbraid her hair and tie it up in a bun- "I hope i got the right amount of ink" -talking to herself Seras pulled out the vile of ink and the black pearl-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:26 am
Dravinknight

-Magda run up to the beach, covered in sand and her hair tailed beyond belief. Before leaving the camp site, she had done a bit of thieving, and stole the blanket from the shelter, and food from around the fire. She had nothing to bring the water in so she had just drank a much as her stomach could handle before taking off. When she arrived to the water side, she sites were drawn to Seras lounging half in half out of the water examining the objects in her hands- "Hey! you're back! Are you hungry? I found some seaweed rolls that are delicious! Did you have any trouble finding the squid?"
-A small crease formed on Magda's forehead in worry, quickly glancing over Seras for any sign of injury-  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:39 pm
-keeping the items in her hands, safe from the waves- "oh yes id love some!! Luckily no, something spooked him and he inked me so no trouble at all just free ink" -seras laughed a bit a the ink could still be seen on her shoulder scales- "wheres youd find the food? How was your time on the land? No trouble for you i hope!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda passes Sera 3 seaweed wraps and sits cross legged in front of her. She dug through her bag a bit more and pulled out the soft white parchment that had been black a few nights prior.- "That is awesome! I'm glad you weren't hurt, I have heard horror stories from some our the guards. Bu the food came from further inland, I found this small camp and no one ever arrived, but the fore never went out, I got lost getting there, but it was easy enough to get back.  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm
-placing the items on the sand nxt to Magda, safe away from the waves as she grabbed the seaweed wraps from her- "they smell really good!!" -holding them to her noise as she smelled the wraps looking at Magda- "glad you werent found or hurt either!! wasnt that paper black before i left?" -Seras kept an eye on the items so the waves wouldnt take it away with her-

(it always looks like so much more on the phone than on the laptop lolololol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda nodded for a minute looking over the parchment. She then pulled out a small notebook covered in broken shells and flipped through it rapidly.- "Yes it was, apparently it changes with the rising and setting of the sun, revealing different truths?
-She squinted for a moment and re-read the passage in silence, before grabbing the now white paper and examining both sides carefully- "Apparently to keep the spells written on here guarded there is an enchantment placed on it that kind of protects the spells. The spells done during the day are written as to only appear at night, and the night spells can only be seen during the day."

(I was wondering why some of your responses were only 2-3 sentences, but that makes sense)  

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:13 pm
(That and sometimes it makes the rp go by faster depending on whats going on....hey ill reply once i get home after work)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:34 pm
(sorry for such a late reply...)

"so which spell is the one to change my tail into legs?" -Seras was kind of glad she couldnt change into legs quit yet, still worried yet she trusted this woman who swore she was siren like herself- "do we have to wait? If so I can put these in my cave for now so they are safe from wondering land animals and the waves" -she put the items in her bag for the moment, while she nibbled on the seaweed raps that were given to her by Magda- "these are wonderful!! I'm glad i didnt eat too much on the way back to enjoy these little things!!"  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:59 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda nods flipping the parchment over i her hands reading the fade words.- "Yeah from the looks of it it will need to be done under moonlight, and in a place where the water glows with life."
-She shrugged and smiled"
"Sounds like you still have time to change your mind if you would like. But in the mean time, so you know of any freshwater inlets near by? These legs ache and I would like to relax before we try to do the spell."  
KitKatz Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff