Welcome to Gaia! ::

KitKatz Anonymous

Back to Guilds

This is a mixture between role-playing and a place to vent..depending on what you need or want. 

Tags: roleplaying, enjoyable, open, active 

Reply KitKatz Anonymous
Nerdy/Knight~ Private Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What format of roleplay do you want to use?
  * or ~ for actions; and " " for speaking
  basic sentence structure
  pictograms XD
View Results

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 pm
Dravinknight

"The transformation is the painful part, and the scales return when you decide to get rid of the legs. And as for how long the pain lasts, it depends on how fast your transformation lasts." -Magda sits in the sand and lays the cloth out before her. She whispers silently in a language not heard above the depths of the ocean-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 pm
-seras scuches up her tail to sit up with tail to the side watching her- "so i can choose how long i want legs?" -the more she asks the more she was cuious about having legs- "alright i think im ready for legs...i can explore more even with water out doing land in the world now adays, being that ice age just finished only about 100 years ago"  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:14 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda smiles- "Remember you have a week at most then you will need to spend time in the water before you are strong enough to to the spell again. Ummm......before we begin I need a few things, scales, 3 of them, a black pearl, and ummmm some squid ink from Daman red squid. Any ideas those last two?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 pm
"alright i think i understand...uhh does it matter which 3? i can get a black pearl easily, i have many in my cave i live in. The squid ink however, that one is new to me. Do you have any ideas of where i could go? imma fast swimmer it shouldnt take me too long if you have an idea of where i can go." -she rubbed her tail softly thinking about which scales to remove that wouldnt be too painful to tear out- "can i give you a scale once i get the other 2 items? swimming with missing scales is quite painful, its almost worst then shedding your tail as your grow up"  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda nods vigorously- "I understand that feeling, yes the scales can wait. As for the squid ink...I think the Daman red is off the coast of India somewhere? There is some Hindi here, but I'm rusty, I think it says to look in a cold current of stone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:01 pm
"A cold current of stone?!" -seras spoke as if she knew about it but couldnt place the infomation- "is that for the ink or?!" -she lookes up at the moon and stars- "the current will be in my favor tonight to go to India. Plus I have a few friends i could have help."  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:37 am
Dravinknight

"Yeah, its for the ink, I'm not sure what the "current of cold stone" means though. But! I do think I can help you identify the squid!"- Magda digs through her satchel and pulls up a photo, handing it to Seras-
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:23 pm
-seras gasps- "oh s**t!! I know exactly where they are!! I almost died the first time one of those found me. Alright ill head out to find the ink. Will you remain here or cont your travels?" -seras began to scooch herself back into deeper waters as high tide was in-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm
Dravinknight

-Magda looked around her unfamiliar surroundings- " I think I'll stay here for a time, find a way to get back into the water without my uncle taking notice, when you return I may be further inland, use a conch to signal."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 am
(ppppssssttt you should send me a link to all the times you are currently wearing from thw marketplace!!!! I LOVE THE AVI!!!!!!!)

-seras nodded- "got it! Ill pick one up when i go to my cave for the perals. I normally dont carry one on me at all times. It will probably take me until at least sun break on the 2nd moon. Safe travels magda, the land has more dangrous animals than the water, stay out of sight." -finally back on the water she starts to swim but keeping in ear shot incase magda wants to say something back-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:57 pm
Dravinknight

(lolz someone gave me a bunch of stuff for free redface but I will send you my equipped list in PM)

-Magda waves with a smile before turning an almost marching off into the sand dunes-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:18 pm
-Seras waves and dives head first into the water, tail splashing behind her-

-after about an hour of swimming Seras came to her cave off the shores of the north island of New Zealand, she squished her hair mostly dry braided it real fast and let it fall on her back. Seras rumaged(sp?) through her things looking for where she had stashed the black pearls, they were her favorite, whenever she would find em shed hide them for anyone or anything trying to snag them from her- "Where the hell did i put those damn pearls......" -talking to herself outloud finally finding the pearls, she grabbed 3 just in case she wants to go longer with legs, she would never knew until the time game...looking down at her tail as it flipped and flapped in the water thinking about what it would be like without it and her scales up her body to be legged and have to wear clothes- "Alright, time to go swim for a few days to the indian ocean to find that blasted squid again....well this time im going after him not him coming after me....." -talking to herself outloud..then she stops to think to herself"damn i need to stop talking to myself outloud, i may really be crazy as they said" she swam off after tieing her bag so the pearls would get out-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:32 pm
Dravinknight

-Madga stumbled her way inland, tripping over land vegetation and rocks. The rocks were her least favorite, human feet were weak and sensitive to just about everything. She did not know were she was but she knew the stars, she began looking for a constellation that would give her a reference point, but with the moon as full as it was a lot of the familiar dots in the sky had been obscured. With the beach behind her and the sand under and in front of her she grew tired, only barely noticing the light of a small fire in the distance.-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:57 pm
-taking the short way around to idiana she called for some help a dolphain to swim with for company while swimming for the day. after a full day of swimming and playing with a few breaks to eat she made it to the idiana ocean which she took off from her dolphan friends after thatnking them to go a more slowly path to find the squid without being heard first-  

Dravinknight
Vice Captain

Married Wolf

3,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

NerdyC0llegeG1rl
Captain

Dapper Shopper

7,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:20 pm
Dravinknight

-The light from the fire was faint and surrounded by a large dark mass. Magda could not see anyone or anything nearby and slowly made her way to the light, keeping low to the ground and the beach grasses-  
KitKatz Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff