Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater: Resonance Unleashed GX

Back to Guilds

A new age of Mesiters and Weapons have been brought in. Along with new Witches and Kishins. 

Tags: Soul Eater, role-play, semi-lit, fantasy, comedy 

Reply ✖ Pᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇs
The Four Legendary Armatus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Hollowness
Crew

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:38 am
The Four Legendary Armatus are incredibly powerful Demon Weapons that existed many years ago, and were rumored to have been the first ever created. Their creation came from mixing the Witch Souls of four incredibly powerful elemental Witches; Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. They were the first four Demon Weapons to be created, but their own power seemed to have been incredibly higher than what their creators had anticipated. Due to this, they were supposed to be destroyed, but with their combined power, they managed to escape, heading their own ways afterwards. It is unknown what became of them afterwards, but legends were told around the world of their power and how easily they defeated the Witches with the help of the first Meisters. Although now they are only legend, rumours are abound that they have been reincarnated as new Demon Weapons, but no one knows who they are...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 am
The Armatus of Fire, Flamberge

» [i][b]Volcanic Breath[/b][/i]
The fire that the user breathes is pure white, arguably the (second) strongest version of fire. Just being near it can cause severe heat damage. When used, it seems to burst out quickly before becoming a stream of fire, which shoots out fireballs randomly. Though it truly doesn't come from the user's mouth, but they instead blow it off their blade, to give the appearance of them breathing fire.

» [i][b]Raging Inferno Storm[/b][/i]
The user has the ability to summon three cyclones made completely of fire around themselves, and let them run loose around them. They have control over moving them a certain direction, but otherwise, their movement is completely random. Each cyclone is made of blue fire, so it's not as likely to kill someone, but rather burn them pretty horribly.

» [i][b]Hellfire's Flight[/b][/i]
With this attack, the user takes to the skies and swings their sword. With each swing, they send waves of white fire to the ground below them. This attack is dangerous only because the user can move quickly through the sky, and strike quicker than they could on land. And since it's white fire, it's more likely to kill if it manages to hit someone directly. Just grazing them would cause very bad burning.

» [i][b]Fireball Shower[/b][/i]
From their current position, the user shoots multiple white fireballs into the air from their blade. The sizes are from from one foot in diameter up to ten feet in diameter. Fireballs six feet and larger cause an explosion double the radius of their size, while fireballs under six feet in diameter just cause the ground to burst into flames, if the ground is combustible. Otherwise they just diminish on the surface.

» [i][b]Burn Blast[/b][/i]
The user is able to release fire from their body over a designated area. It's only able to expand about fifteen feet in all directions from wherever they currently are.

» [i][b]Hell Prominence[/b][/i]
The user releases flames from their sword which forms into a large, long and powerfully destructive laser-like beam that is capable of creating a chain of explosions throughout an area at least the size of small city.

» [i][b]Fire Bullet[/b][/i]
The user releases a large, bullet-like stream of fire towards their target from their sword. The hotter the fire, the more dangerous it is.

» [i][b]Flamberge, The Ultimate Purification[/b][/i]
The user holds their weapon out to their side, the sword coming alight with the flames of purification. They then lower the sword down to the ground, the tip touching it. Once they do this, they spin in a circle twice, tracing the sword along the ground and causing a scorching circle to appear. Lastly, they slash upwards in a diagonal cut, causing fire to burst forth, and allowing them to be surrounded by a pillar of flame. This attacks causes great fire damage to any standing nearby, and the attack is meant to be used at close range.

» [i][b]White Dragon of Purgatory[/b][/i]
The user causes a white dragon to come forth from their sword, made from the hottest flames they could generate. It incinerates everything within its path in an instant, leaving not even ashes behind. Even after the attack is over, the white flames still exist, as if for an eternity. The only way for them to diminish is for the user to suck them back up, or if they're put out by a very strong water attack. They can also be blocked by a very sturdy wall of earth, and enough earth on the flames can possibly extinguish them also. The flames don't seem to spread out, strangely enough, and only stay where they were created.

God of Hollowness
Crew

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

God of Hollowness
Crew

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:59 am
The Armatus of Water, Aqua Limit

» [i][b]Bubble Arrow[/b][/i]
The user shoots four large bubbles of water floating in the air. These bubbles explode and deal damage upon contact, otherwise they just explode themselves, dealing no damage.

» [i][b]Arrow Squall[/b][/i]
The user shoots arrows into sky that then rain down onto his enemies. These arrows fall in an area of about fifteen feet, and continue falling until the enemy escapes, or after about fifteen seconds (essentially, one post).

» [i][b]Trinity Arrow[/b][/i]
The user first shoots two, water-infused arrows at the enemy, then follows with a large, water-infused arrow powered by a great blue emblem conjured around the arrowhead.

» [i][b]Maelstrom[/b][/i]
When the attack is used, a whirlpool appears over a large area of the battlefield, lifting all enemies within range into the air while dealing damage.

» [i][b]Elixir Vitae[/b][/i]
Three white circles at slightly varying angles appear around the target, white wisps surrounding them and mildly bursting. This spell heals a large amount of health and cures all physical and magical status ailments from the user's allies.

» [i][b]Azure Assault[/b][/i]
The user aims their bow horizontally at their enemy, a large, ornamental, and blue glyph around the arrowhead, then releases twelve spiraling water arrows at the enemy.

» [i][b]Saint's Arrow[/b][/i]
The user nocks an arrow and points it at their target. They then charge the power of it for about ten seconds, before it shines a bright white and they release it. Upon impact, it explodes in a flurry of torrential water and purification, causing large damage.

» [i][b]Six Falling Stars[/b][/i]
The user points Aqua Limit at their enemy, an arrow appearing in it. They then pull the arrow back and release it, the arrow splitting into six and flying towards the enemy in an expanding twister fashion. They then fly towards the enemy, piercing straight through them. Even though this causes no visible wounds, it still causes a lot of pain.

» [i][b]Aqua Limit, Deluge of the Torrential Sea[/b][/i]
The user holds their weapom up, pointing the arrowless bow at his opponent. A magic arrow with an enlarged, cone-like tip then appears in it. Te user then pulls this arrow back and releases it, causing more to appear in its place. The user releases this barrage of arrows on their opponent, one after the other. While their opponent is blinded by all the water from the arrows, the weapon shifts to become a blade on the user's arm, which they use to pierce through their target in an torrential explosion of water.

» [i][b][The Azure Vortex] - Crystalline Arrow[/b][/i]
The user first spins to the right, conjuring a blue glyph in front of them, from which they fire a water projectile. They then spin around as the glyph gains more elaborate designs. The user then notches an arrow as blue circles of varying radiuses form around the front of their bow. They then release the arrow and it flies through the glyph. This causes it to become much larger, and form icicles on itself, so that it causes much more damage than normal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 am
The Armatus of Wind, Sylphystia

» [i][b]Art of the Wind Blades[/b][/i]
This attack amplifies sharp waves of vacuum created by lightning-fast movements of the arms. The blades of vacuum radiate from the user, slashing to pieces any organic matter in the vicinity. Clearly, this attack is most useful when the user is surrounded by enemies. Although not designed for pinpoint attacks, its lethality should not be underestimated.

» [i][b]Bomb Thrust[/b][/i] - The user makes a small orb of wind in their palm, charging it with more and more wind until it's about the size of their head. They then thrust their arm forward, causing the orb to explode into gale force winds. It's very powerful and lethal, but not that difficult to dodge unless you're moving at regular walking speed.

» [i][b]Wind Scar[/b][/i] - This attack, when used, sends a a large burst of air at the opponent. This burst is made up of hundreds of blade-like winds, causing them to shred whatever they happen to hit. The "scar" part comes from when, if it hits the ground, it leaves gashes in the earth.

» [i][b]Cyclone[/b][/i] - The user can summon a cyclone, which can act either as a barrier, or to ravage the battlefield. Though this pretty much depends on it size. But the bigger it is, the more power that is drained from the user. A very large cyclone can possibly cause the user to pass out, rendering it useless. If used as a barrier, it can either protect, or pull the air from the enemy's lungs, causing difficulty to breathe.

» [i][b]Pillars of the Sky[/b][/i] - The user can summon pillars of wind to surround them, having them act as vacuums that can suck up anyone or anything that comes near the user, spitting them out in a different direction. This is more of a defensive technique than it is an attack technique. It can be negated by causing the flow of wind to go opposite the direction the pillars are.

» [i][b]Multivortex[/b][/i] - The user swings their weapon rapidly, creating "shockwaves" of wind that fly quickly at the enemy. The standard form does nothing more than cause slight scratches on the enemy. More focused, but smaller slashes can possibly cut through them, if it hits just right.

» [i][b]Claws of the Tiger[/b][/i] - When the user's about to use this attack, they holds up their weapons, and causes wind to take the form of claws on every blade of theirs. They then poise themselves for an attack. They wait until their enemy moves forward before dashing forward at a quick speed, slashing at their enemy with these claws of wind. After about ten swipes they jump back and lunge forward once more, making an "X" formation with their weapon, slashing at the enemy once more like this.

» [b]Sylphystia, Whirlwind of Blades[/b]
The user flies into the sky, thanks to the usage of the wind element. They then summon multiple green blades behind them, much like the ones on their back. The user then causes these blades to rain down upon the enemy and around them, causing a triangular crest to form on the ground. All of the blades then explode into a burst of wind sporadically, the crest forming as green energy, and releasing one final, powerful burst of razor-like winds.

» [i][b]Fuijin Air Bullet[/b][/i]
To use this technique, the user will first take a deep breath, and then pound their stomach to apply external pressure, the power of which they uses to shoot a highly compressed air ball from their mouth. It should be noted that they actually shoot a blast of air through a sort of barrier created by their weapon. The expelled air ball is mighty enough to hollow out the ground, and level an entire forest. Because of the large quantity of power kneaded into it, it explodes the moment it reaches its target, dealing an enormous amount of damage, as well as leveling anything in its path. The user is able to fire multiple of these in rapid succession, having a certain level of control regarding the size of the bullets.

God of Hollowness
Crew

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

God of Hollowness
Crew

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:15 am
The Armatus of Earth, Earth Revolution

» [i][b]Boulder Toss[/b][/i]
This one is more or less self-explanatory. The user puts their hands to the ground, seeming to cause a small shockwave in a very controlled distance (the furthest it goes is about six feet). However big this shockwave is decides on what the size of the boulder they pull out of the ground is. It's almost always larger than they are, though there have been times where it was slightly smaller. In either case, they always proceed to throw this boulder at their opponent.

» [i][b]Iron Curtain[/b][/i]
The user digs their hands into the ground, before pulling up. This causes a large slab of earth (roughly ten feet tall, twelve feet wide, a foot thick) to appear in front of them, to protect against any oncoming attacks. It's mostly useful against attacks sent towards them by those of a lower rank, as it provides little resistance against those at the same level as them. It can protect up to six people, themselves included, so long as they're close to the user.

» [i][b]Shattering Earth Bomb[/b][/i]
The user touches the ground, pulling up a sphere of earth which is roughly five feet in diameter. When they throw this sphere, spikes shoot out of it, which allow to stick to certain surfaces (in essence, anything which can be pierced and hold its weight). After this, they can snap their fingers, causing the sphere to explode, sending shards of rock flying in every direction. Their speed and sharpness allows them to pierce through the average human body, though if one has toughened skin, or is larger than average, it may have difficulty piercing all the way through or even possibly piercing at all.

» [i][b]Fists of the Land[/b][/i]
This is a more simplistic, yet heavy damaging attack. It consists of the user placing their hands on any sort of earth, and causing it to form and take shape around their hands, causing large, earthen fists to take place of their regular ones. While it does significantly boost their attack power with their fists, it also slows down their fists, though not very significantly. Although it's slow enough for the more seasoned fighters to be easily able to dodge it.

» [i][b]Rockshard Bullets[/b][/i]
The user places their hand on an object made of earth (such as a cave wall or something of the sort), or holds a rock (or, again, places their hand on it). Through this, they are able to shoot out small pieces of the object towards their enemy, much like a bullet being shot from a gun. And much like a bullet, it travels in only in one direction, it's trajectory unable to be changed. But depending on the object they are using as a source, they can quite possibly shoot from multiple directions instead of just one.

» [i][b]Stalagmite Wave[/b][/i]
Either by slamming their hand onto the ground or stomping their foot, the user can send a wave of stalagmites roughly twenty feet away from themselves. The stalagmite start off small as they speed towards his opponent, slowly rising further out of the ground until they reach the maximum height of fifteen feet tall, at the end of their travel. They don't seem to sink back into the ground, causing them to become an environmental hazard.

» [i][b]Earth Toss[/b][/i]
A rather dangerous move for those that are unprepared for it. The user digs their hands into the earth, and bends their fingers, as if getting ready to pick something up. They then begin to lift up a large tract of land (roughly twenty feet in width, roughly up to three feet thick), which they then proceed to flip. If someone is standing on it, or stand in front of it, they can quite possibly be crushed by this tract of land if they don't dodge it or destroy it.

» [i][b]Miniature Landslide[/b][/i]
This attack is slightly more dangerous than most of the user's others. This attack allows the user to move a small section of land (thirty feet in all directions) across a certain distance (about one hundred feet from where they stand). The reason this attack is so dangerous is due to it's destructiveness. The land does not get up and crawl on magical legs, but instead acts as an actual landslide, rolling across the ground and crushing/swallowing up anything that comes into its path. It can even crush people if they don't move out of the way (it travels at roughly twenty miles per hour, so it's easy to avoid by flying or if you have supernatural speed), and knock over (small) buildings, seeming to devour them.

» [i][b]Earthshaker[/b][/i]
This attack is basically as its name suggests. It allows the user to create an earthquake within a range of six hundred feet (roughly two football fields) all around themselves. But this isn't just your regular earth shaking. It begins with the user punching the ground, which causes the ground to start shaking, with cracks appearing in the ground and causing chasms to appear. These chasms are about ten feet wide, and are a twenty foot drop, so it could cause some significant damage if one were to fall down. Though from most of these chasms, stalagmites which span about fifteen feet into the air appear, piercing anyone unlucky enough to be flying above them, or who fell into the chasms. Along with all of this, it also causes the ground to violently shake, causing any standing on the ground to likely experience a loss of balance and tripping/falling everywhere. When the attack ends, the stalagmites crumble back into the ground, and the chasms slowly close, likely crushing those who weren't able to escape quick enough. And even though they're closed, the "scars" are still noticeable on the surface the attack happened on.

» [i][b]Shooting Stars[/b][/i]
This attack seems to be slightly more complex in the way it works, but at the same time seems to be rather simple. To begin, the user slams both of their fists into the ground, causing large boulders (roughly fifteen feet in diameter, usually between four and seven in number) to fly up from the ground, causing craters to appear and cause environmental hazards if one is not safe while moving around the battlefield. These boulders continue to fly high into the air, seeming to fly above even the clouds as the user continues to stand on the ground. After about thirty seconds, shrapnel in the form of rock shards begin falling to the earth, with enough speed to pierce through a normal human body. Afterwards, the boulders that went flying into the sky make their presence known, as they seem to be flaming now, prepared to crash into the earth. Although they seemed to shrink five feet in diameter, they are still rather dangerous as they explode into more shrapnel and cause more craters as they make contact with the ground.

✖ Pᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games