Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:08 pm
Was Erinyeth pleased by Adarith's quite fanciful show of knocking her bronze wingmate from the sky? As much as she'd not wished for Yudueth to find the ground as he did, if he had no fight in him it was for the better for him to find it now - and for the brown who had given her quite the something to see to rumble like the approach of savage waters that would break bones and knock the life out of all who came into them. Beautiful, she rumbled, tucking in her wings as she twirled and began to sink lower again in the sky.

Yurath's words didn't quite fit his actions, and she looked the blue over thoughtfully. You have to come closer if you want me, she reminded.

You sound as though you were not expecting to find me in the sky at the center of my own throng, my own bidding, Solouth. she knew it was an attempt at flirtation, but she wasn't entirely sold on it. She was the star of this show, so why the surprise?

Muerth's assertion was met with a trill as the large green banked to circle her chasers, looking them all over as she picked at their words and the actions they put to them. So strong, and that her claws found flesh to sink into simply tickled the green.

Rot returns only to untended and flooded grounds. Like a disease of ill men that preyed on those who were better than them and fed on the flesh of those they took advantage of. Those who had burned hers from the world that she could never be a part of again. Is it not better to fix things that have been broken, Dhumavath? She looked appreciatively over the marks on his hide - and that he hadn't lost his focus on her over them.

With her second look over her chasers made, she finished her wide turn to fly farther inland - no point in going over the ocean yet. She wanted rocks to fly between. Too slow and she'd crash into them, too fast and well...likely the same.

----

As the young man fumbled over his words, Lezia's already pressed expression became less and less patient.

"It would justify your desires," she answered bluntly, resting one hand on the door frame and reaching out with the other to grab Zi'aso's chin with an unyielding grip. "Or were you hoping that perhaps I'd be easy prey because I have a green in the air?"

-----

Erinyeth's Stats

Strength: 17
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 20
Wits: 12
HP: 28/28

Score: 23

FLY:
Roll Wits + Speed!

FIGHT:

- Declare your target (they must have posted a filled out post in the previous round!) and Roll 2d12. You can attack *anybody* regardless of score. Anybody
- Subtract the 1st dice from the 2nd dice. This is how much damage you afflict on your target!
-----> You roll a 5,8. 8 - 5 = 3 damage!
-----> You roll a 8, 5. 5 - 8 = -3 (you missed!)
-Your rolled score is a base of 10 + however much damage you inflict BEFORE MODIFIERS.
-----> 3 Damage is 10 + 3 = 13 for your score!
-----> - 3 Damage is 10 - 3 = 7 for your score!
- MODIFIERS, MODIFIERS, MODIFIERS!!
--> Because of the HUGE HEALTH GAP between a smaller dragon and a larger one, there are 2 modifiers!
-----> If you attack a dragon LESS than 7' SMALLER than you, you take -2 from your second dice (so you do 2 less damage)
-----> If you attack a dragon MORE than 7' LARGER than you, you add +2 to your second dice (so you do 2 MORE damage)
-Make sure you quote your target so they know they took damage!
------> If you have questions, ask me please!

((Next Round goes up Thursday at 7:30 MST))

SilverLutz

+5 for knocking Yudueth out of the sky. Erinyeth's hearts go dokidoki

Aukai Oceansoul

+2 for Solouth, he tried even if she judgin'

Prism Shine

+4 for attacking, she like it.

Medigel

+3 for keeping eyes on the prize ;P

SilverLutz rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:40 pm
Adarith watched with triumph as the bronze relented, tucking his wings to sink back to the ground, giving up on the chase. He bellowed a challenge to the other chasers as Erinyeth's praise echoed in his head, driving him on to do more. She had told him to make sure no other could have her, after all, and after taking down the lone bronze he was on to bigger, better things.

Erinyeth was circling around the group of chasers now, moving too quickly for him to physically follow, so while keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't dart away, he turned his red and purple gaze to the next opponent, the rotund brown who had joined just before Adarith had risen. Talons still sullied with Yudueth's ichor, he pulled up sharply to drag them along the hide of his fellow brown, this time catching the opposing suitor along a leg rather than his side. He noticed a green had already bloodied the brown, but he was still in the sky and needed to be dealt with. He needed to wait to go after the blues and greens to ensure their stamina wavered towards the end of the flight which would hopefully make them easier to attack.

This ichor is spilled for you, Erinyeth! They all will bleed before this flight is through, he called, promising more of what he had delivered thus far. He would prove to her that he was the best for her, that he alone would be left to carry her safely to the ground and that their union would be as fierce as his display for her affection.

medigel
Scratchy scratchy ;3;

---

Strength 13
Speed 13
Dexterity 9
Stamina 15
Wits 10
HP: 39

Attack: 3 - 1 = 2
Total: 13 + 2 + 10 + 5 = 30  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-24)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:48 am
No. Soft, simple, and firm as the stones she drove between the competitors. If there is wrongness, it is torn away, he argued. If it is broken, it will be replaced. I am no strong fighter, Erinyeth-winds-as-wind, but this even I know. What is old must give to what is new.

Red began to tinge his eyes as a second dragon struck him, but he flew on still. He had strength to spare and bulk besides. There was only one prize here, one worth trying to strike from the air. The others might compete for attention, but Dhumavath did not compete: he focused. And while not one usually prone to fight at all, he was irked by the wounds he had sustained. Let the fierce one take it, then, as she seemed to be entertained by violence and power. She was the only one worth trying it on right now.

One of the stones ate it instead and was partially crushed under his weight and impact. (So it goes.)

Pushing off it, the brown fell behind, and his annoyance was threatened to be subsumed once again by the grey. But biological calls were strong once heeded, and he pumped his wings nonetheless.

They will test their mettle on me thinking a brief demonstration their passing grade. They will sharpen their claws on my hide and crow victory at your behest. He whispered, But if I am the tree that must be felled, then may I strike them down as I do. Let what remains of me fuel the pyre that your enemies heap upon, Erinyeth-as-storm-heeds.

------------------

dhumavath stats
stre: 15
spd: 9
dex: 11
stam: 20
wits: 12
hp: 28/35
dmg to Erinyeth: NAH

round 1: 7 + 3 = 10
round 2: 3 LUL

Prism Shine rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 11 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:37 am
With the success of a landed hit in, Muerth curled and looped away from Dhumavath. Ichor on her claws made them sleek and shiny--and through their bond, she can feel Rey’brie nearly roar himself with the success coarsing through them both.

Yet she wastes no time, warbling to Erinyeth as sweetly as her rougher voice can to match her trill. Let ichor fall--for I would bleed them all in tribute to you. She instead lashes out at Adarith, a quick strike to leave its mark.
“SilverLutz”

(NPC) Muerth’s Stats
Strength: 20
Speed: 17
Stamina: 18
Wits: 16

Health: 28/28

===

Zi’aso stilled at Lezia’s hand on his face--calmed his stammering yet made it hard to talk. Yet he pushes his chin gently into her unrelenting grip--baring his throat. “Erinyeth rising doesn’t quell how I wanted to chase when she had.” His eyes inspect her face--her scars, her eyes, memorizing being this close, face to face. “I hesitated before, but now I don’t.” He doesn’t need to tell her he would leave in an instant if she would only say so--she holds the cards.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 28!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:17 pm
There is still much ichor to spill for such a promise, Adarith. Will you rise to your challenge?

Erinyeth broke sharply, catching the wind under her wings to launch back into her followers with a fierce bellow. No flirtation, no attempts to rile her pursuers more than they already were. Claws had come, ichor had come, and one had even been so bold as to attempt to strike her.

We will all fall eventually, who will fall first? Will it be me? the question was aimed pointedly at Dhumavath, no malice in her tone for his attempt - his daring try to draw her blood. It was bold - she appreciated bold.

Erinyeth returned Muerth's call, circling around the green as she watched her to see what she would do next. And which will be my tribute? Which will be felled by your claws? she punctuated her question with a sharp twist to push herself back over the group and upwards. She may not have been graceful, but she was strong.

-----

Was she supposed to be charmed by this? Would another have swooned so easily into his arms that he showed up at their door murmuring desires to have such a basic need that any could have sated it? Part of Erinyeth rumbled across her bond, daring her to sink her teeth into that exposed throat - not for murder, but perhaps some twisted foreplay.

"You're an idiot," Lezia snarled before pulling his face into hers, kissing him roughly. Like rider, like dragon, things were just a little more likely to end with a bruise.

Erinyeth's Stats

Score: 23 + (Look who didn't roll Round 2, holy crow) + 28 = 52

BONUS EFFECT: POTENTIAL WINGSTRAIN
Following Erinyeth with such a twist may hurt! If your score (from either Fly or Fight) results in an ODD number, roll an additional d4!
1 - Oof! That was a little sharp! -5 HP
2, 3 - No prob, Bob! Your wings handled this like no problem!
4 - You strain your wing a little, but you are showy as *hell* about it. -5HP, +5 to Score!

FLY:
Roll Dexterity + Strength!

FIGHT:

- Declare your target (they must have posted a filled out post in the previous round!) and Roll 2d12. You can attack *anybody* regardless of score. Anybody
- Subtract the 1st dice from the 2nd dice. This is how much damage you afflict on your target!
-Your rolled score is a base of 10 + however much damage you inflict BEFORE MODIFIERS.
--> Because of the HUGE HEALTH GAP between a smaller dragon and a larger one, there are 2 modifiers!
-----> If you attack a dragon LESS than 7' SMALLER than you, you take -2 from your second dice (so you do 2 less damage)
-----> If you attack a dragon MORE than 7' LARGER than you, you add +2 to your second dice (so you do 2 MORE damage)

((Next Round goes up Saturday at 6:30 MST))

Medigel
Make Erinyeth's hearts go thump-thump! +5 to score!

SilverLutz
So fierce! Just how she likes them! +3

Prism Shine
Sing for me, my angel of pain. +3 to Score

SilverLutz rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:15 am
I rise to every challenge, Adarith said with passion in his voice, nothing but the desire to prove himself worthy of Erinyeth's attention filling her mind along with his words. It was rare he rose to chase, after all. Only those he felt were worthy were given attention, and although she was still new to the Weyr he could sense her warrior spirit, her desire to fight and with no fear of pain. Usually the only challenge he met was that of Thread, but today was an exception. So focused was he on the green that he didn't notice another of the same color coming for him, her claws raking along his neck and shoulder, drawing a bellow of surprise from him. But the pain and the free-flowing ichor only made his lust and desire to win grow, and with surprising agility for a brown as big as he, he twisted in the air and caught Muerth's tail between his jaws for a quick chomp.

So far he was holding well to his promise. Some of the original chasers had fallen behind and were of no concern to him for the time being. Otherwise he had bled every dragon in the area...except for one. Red and purple eyes turned to Erinyeth, watching the object of his current desire intently. He'd have to be quick if he wanted a try at making her bleed as well.

Prism Shine
-2 -chomp-

---

Strength 13
Speed 13
Dexterity 9
Stamina 15
Wits 10
HP: 33/39

Attack: 12 - 8 - 2 = 2
Total: 30 + 2 + 10 + 3 = 45  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-24)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:17 am
No, he replied again with the surety and weight of a glacier. You rise and have risen to its challenge, Erinyeth-dagger's-will. And most likely, he had not. Even with his rider's support, Dhumavath knew he was no match athletically for any of them. It was a sunk-cost fallacy, and a biological drive, and base irritation that kept him in the air and not sailing downwards as the bronze had.

He was a morose dragon, but he still had some pride.

Erinyeth turned to barrel through them, and for a moment Dhumavath thought he could catch her with his claws. But then the brown turned as sharp as he could to avoid collision, and he caught nothing but air again. He felt his wing strain from the effort but twisted in the air to avoid pulling it, managing to right himself and give chase faster than he figured he would have before. He would probably pay for it later, though.

The only one who will fall will be whomever you choose to fell. Your executioner's axe will decide who suffers a little death.

------------------

dhumavath stats
hp: 23/35
dmg to Erinyeth: u know what this is probably why medi didn't have bitey dragons before now

round 2: 3 LUL + 5 = 8
round 3: 7 + 5 = 12

medigel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 am
( and an additional d4 to rub salt in the wounds )  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Prism Shine rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-24)

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:36 pm
The lash back had been quick, and had it been anywhere else but a flight, Muerth might have had a positive thought for such a bulky brown able to lash back at her. Yet the teeth in her tail only drew a snarl, wings beating fiercely to separate herself out of the range of those teeth. Eyes whirling a deep red, she wheeled away from one brown--and towards the other.

For the rest of the chasers had fallen away, and if she may lose this fight--let her do so beaten and scored. Both of these boys can easily be sliced for you. Bled and felled just to please. Her claws raked against Dhumavath’s hide, closer to his flank. Yet she snaps her teeth before casting her gaze up, wings beating hard to follow her ascent. Or would you rather I bring my tribute personally?

medigel
-6, ow. D:

(NPC) Muerth’s Stats

Health: 26/28

Round 1: 10 + 5 = 15
Bonus: +4
Round 2: 10 + 4 = 14
Bonus: +3
Round 3: 10 + 6 = 16

Total: 52

===

The words are failing him--where flowery prose might have aided him, nothing could have helped Zi’aso in facing the fury of a storm. For what was Lezia but that mighty fierceness packed down into a woman who could easily kick his a** out of her doorway? A part of him even expects it, surely.

He doesn’t expect the snarled words, and then to be kissed.

The greenrider can’t help but stagger as he’s yanked--hand flying to doorway, door--until his hands find purchase on skin, digging in and holding on as he tries to return the rough kiss force for force.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:54 pm
She saw that glint in Adarith's eyes, her own eyes whirling with colors so dark they were nearly black now, vanishing into the darkening sky that made most of those still there a mere silhouette against dying lights. They were all very, very beautiful. Don't disappoint me now.

No, Dhumavath, now I fall Erinyeth suddenly dropped - but she was in absolute control, careening back down towards those who still chased, finally revealing her own claws now that they had all bloodied each other. She would find them all with such sharp edges and trained teeth that had found the flesh of many pursuers in her life.

She had weeded out most of them now and would soon have to pick. So many fine dragons to choose from still. Such a delight, such a shame.

Muerth would find her claws first, no gentle caress - but would either of them enjoyed that? Why wait when I can take such tribute here and now? she challenged, daring the other green to attack her back - hoping she would.

------

Lezia grabbed one of Zi'aso's hands, forcibly pulling it from her and pushing his face from hers. "You get what I give you and nothing more, boy. Do not push your luck and try to take," she hissed, brow set as though she was considering making him pay for this slight with a pound of flesh.

Erinyeth's own thrill echoed through their bond, practically pleading with her to take him. With a sharp tug, she pulled the man further in, slamming the door to her weyr shut behind him with his own body weight.

"Am I clear on that?" Lezia waited for no answer before her mouth was pressed up against his again, keeping that one arm right where she wanted it until she gave permission for more.

Erinyeth's Stats

Score: 23 + (Look who didn't roll Round 2, holy crow) + 28 + (She ain't rolling, her score don't matter, hi, she have them claws)

CLAWS CLAWS CLAWS
Erinyeth has chosen to attack her suitors - but are any of them surprised? They can choose to attack her back, attack another suitor, or simply show off some more!

IF YOU CHOOSE TO COUNTER ERINYETH:
Roll 1d12. Erinyeth has no defense because she has come in so close. Take half of your roll rounded up as damage from the green.

EXAMPLE: You roll a 9. Erinyeth takes 9 damage, you take 5 from her attack. (4.5 Rounded Up)

FLY:
Roll Stamina + Wits!

FIGHT:

((Next Round goes up Monday at 7:30 MST))

Medigel
Tried to attack her again! Erinyeth is very pleased! +5 to score!

SilverLutz
Good Adarith. Look at her that way, just what she wants. +4

Prism Shine
I have come for you. -2 HP, +4 to score

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:28 am
The two dark gazes met for a brief moment, but it was long enough for Adarith to make his decision. There were no dragons left in the immediate area to bloody, thus fulfilling his promise, and it was time to attack the only dragon left that had yet to be touched. She dove down towards them sharply, hard to track in the dying light, but as she scored the other green Adarith rolled in the air to catch Erinyeth with his own talons. With a bellow he twisted viciously, claws raking over the green harshly, teeth chomping at a wing to boot. He had saved his viciousness for this and the feel of her claws on his face barely registered over the pounding flightlust in his head. Ichor was flowing as free as rain from the tangle of green and brown dragons and the large male relished it and the scars he would surely gain from this flight.

Never, he growled, low and dangerous and with a promise attached to it. Choose me and you will never be disappointed again. Indeed, he chased so little Adarith had never caught a green before, the female usually falling into the arms of a softer, gentler dragon. But to find a female as hungry as he for battle was something he craved and, should she wish it, he would be her soldier, her sparring mate, whatever she asked of him. A green as vicious and daring as she deserved an equal for as long as she wanted one.

-10 HP to Erinyeth

OOC: If we're not supposed to add +10 to this round let me know, I'll edit my score.

---

Strength 13
Speed 13
Dexterity 9
Stamina 15
Wits 10
HP: 28/39

Attack: 10
Total: 45 + 10 + 10 + 4 = 69 (lol)  
Prism Shine rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:56 am
The bulky green had tensed, if briefly--readying herself as Erinyeth swooped down into her close range. The glowing green hit her hard and fast--but Muerth wasn’t one to shy away from retaliation. You take your tribute as I give my offering. Her claws found solid purchase as her own blood fell freely. She could feel the pull of her wings, feel the exhaustion in her hearts, only exacerbated by the ichor that wept. Yet she would not back away now, not with the end in sight--she would see it to the end, winner or no.

(NPC) Muerth’s Stats

Health: 18/28

Round 1: 10 + 5 = 15
Round 2: 10 + 4 = 14
Bonus: +3
Round 3: 10 + 6 = 16
Round 4: 10 + 12 = 22

Total: 78

===

The hands forcing him away suddenly felt a bit like fire and ice, making his blood sing yet the sudden shock of it felt like the sharp cold snap of between. This was the eye of the storm, and even with Tiernoth’s trembling worry, he would choose to be nowhere else in this moment. All he can do is give a slight nod at her fury, at the settling welcome that he might not walk away from this unscathed.

It’s all he can do to push reassurance at his sweet dragon, that all would be well. But his attention is divided, and all he wants is to make sure she knew he hadn’t been literal about Lezia eating him alive.

He hopes.

Yet the ’Yes ma’am’ is swallowed down by a fiercer kiss, and let himself be lead wherever his partner wanted him.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 12!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:39 pm
And so the ax fell.

Perhaps others would find it shameful that Dhumavath pulled away, but he had been raked by enough claws for one flight, and he had already proven he had no fighting skill. To him, this was going through the motions until she made her choice; the only offering he could make now was to remain and bleed as tribute. He could practically feel the grey seeping back into his eyes as he avoided the crash of body against body, twitching with each wing flap as his strained muscle protested. Soon enough, it would be over.

You did your best, his rider thought, beckoning the brown back into the pit they both so loved.

Dhumavath didn't join just yet, even as the seconds ticked down to the end. I did not.

As you say.

------------------

dhumavath stats
hp: 17/35

round 2: 3 LUL + 5 = 8
round 3: 7 + 5 + 5 = 17
round 4: 12
TOTAL: 47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:20 pm
And oh how her flesh sang with sweet sounds of pain, ichor readily spilling as the fiercer of her pursuers took their chance at her flesh - and the third lost his desire to strike her when she was within his reach now. Disappointment thrummed for only a moment as Dhumavath lost the fire he'd shown for only a short time. As that fire went out, so did Erinyeth's interest.

But she'd not remain so dour - claws sunk into her flesh by more eager participants who had blooded those others in the sky wouldn't let her attentions wander for long. It could have been a difficult choice for her if it had not been for one image that still sung like a beautiful song - poor, dear, Yudueth falling from the sky like dead weight in sad hearts.

With less flight lust she'd have felt a touch more sympathetic that her wingmate had been felled so. Instead, she was alight with the savageness that she'd been fought for.

Adarith, the green twisted as she bled, sinking her claws into the brown again. You've not disappointed me yet. I am yours. There was no gentleness, but was any truly wanted now after none had been offered before?

-----

And no such sweetness would be found from Lezia either, who with one sweet shudder of pain had her considering biting - and it wasn't a consideration that would go away quickly either. Zi'aso simply wouldn't find himself with a bite on his lower lip for it.

Anywhere else, however, was still free game as she turned to shove him onto her bed. Erinyeth had chosen and now she didn't feel so inclined to release her own, ever so wiling, prey. Whether he'd enjoy it, well...that was only partially her business.

Quote:

It is really, really hard to pass up a boy who knocked a shiny boy out of the sky for you.

SilverLutz

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm
Adarith kept his eyes on the bloodied green, watching as her ichor flowed freely from deep gashes given to her by his own talons and those of the other green. The other brown had faded, floating down and out of contention, leaving only two to vie for her attention. But it seemed Erinyeth's choice had been made as she turned sharply, pain lancing through his sides as claws once more sunk into him, this time to hang on rather than tear. He returned the favor as they began to fall, wrapping his larger body around his prize.

His roar of victory was deafening and the only reply needed at this moment. They would fall together viciously as this hadn't been a gentle flight from the start and Adarith would savor every scar left by Erinyeth. It was a battle won and a slew of new marks to be proud of.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff